PDA

View Full Version : Black people and psychological problems

Steve Urkel
09-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Why do black people keep their depressions on the down low, and also why do white suburban kids commit suicide. And also why is suicide and depression in general more prevalent in developed countries.

DISCUSS

EDIT: oh fuck please move this to ktl

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ceCkYfv5Vdo/SXCxnHf_LMI/AAAAAAAABl8/4RAc8cf2VF0/s400/black-woman-depressed-while-listening-to-her-friend-talk-to-her-alcoholic-boyfriend.jpg

Steve Urkel
09-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Please move it I really want to see everyone's opinion on this

TSA
09-05-2009, 03:22 AM
you're better off leaving it in here. or else blackman will just ask you

"who is black, why are they depressed"
and sunny winters will say
"are they depresseD"
and palehorse will say
"developed countries keep flouride in their waters that damage the soul"
and mr. muhammed will say
"Salaam (peace)
and I will say
"you fags are queers"
and Ghostlace will say
"Queers!? i can't believe you just said queers expecially since i've been saying queers all month. I was the first to say queers"
and i will say
"^sucidal"
and sunny winters will delete my posts

but idk there's a ultra masculinity thing in the black community that often gets in the way of letting someone know you need help or that your not all there.
but they're also less depressed then white ppl cause of cultural outlook on life imo.

I think developed countries are more sucidial cause the cultural detachment with family and religion as well as the individualization and exposure to many different ideas that make suicide seem like a viable option.

TSA fun fact: Slave traders often avoided Igbo males cause they had a higher tendancy of suicide or rebellion, but Igbo women were preferred for reasons unknown.

hectis
09-05-2009, 04:03 AM
as far as suicide goes it depends on where you were born. in some countries it is seen as taboo, but in others it is not seen as such a bad thing

ALCATRAZ
09-05-2009, 05:36 AM
and that one dude will say SHEM HOTEP lolz

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-05-2009, 05:44 PM
and palehorse will say

Palehorse is the Green Jobs Czar? ZOMG!

The Corp's been telling Van Jones to go kill him self all this time and we didn't even know it.

Blackula Spectacula
09-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Hey wasn't that Kid who commited suicide on JTV a black kid?

Steve Urkel
09-05-2009, 05:57 PM
That wasn't no kid he was like 20 or something and yes he was black

TSA
09-08-2009, 03:36 AM
oh and im stupid, i think the sun plays the biggest role, its been proven that exposure to sunlight cuts suicide rates, and the most developed countries are the least exposed to the sun.

CharlesJones
09-27-2009, 02:57 PM
LOL@TSA making fun of Black Man hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not surprised at some blacks killing themselves because living in the ghetto and being poor and unemployed will cause some of them to kill themselves. Why continue to live when being in a situation/unsafe environment like that? I don't know why so many people judge suicidal people. When you're poor and you don't have a job, why not kill yourself? When ignorant people are constantly picking on you for no reason and wanting to fight you for no reason, why not kill yourself? What some of ya'll don't understand is that the world is fucked up and when you're poor and unemployed, what the fuck are you gonna do but wanna die?

That's why rich people will never understand the mentality of poor and suicidal people. That's why now i understand why brothers gotta hustle and sell drugs to get money and some black women gotta sell their bodies and be strippers to get money because when you can't get a job, how else are you gonna get money? Ya'll know most blacks don't wanna work for a low salary and i can understand that. That's why some of them do illegal stuff to get money. I don't think they really wanna do illegal stuff to get money but when you don't have a job, you gotta get money somehow. That's why most white people don't understand rap music. They think the music is so bad but it's really not because these brothers/rappers from the ghetto are just giving the world insight about what's going on in the ghetto because white people don't give a shit about black people's problems.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2009, 03:15 PM
u need a shrink jones

CharlesJones
09-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Whatever. You know i'm telling the truth.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
i agree with most of what was said...but im saying your in need of this as well.

PALEHORSE
09-27-2009, 03:40 PM
tsa was close
but i would say the increase in psychoactive drugs are the culprit

Uncle Steezo
09-27-2009, 03:41 PM
why cant you make a rational grammatically correct and spell checked post in ktl but can do it in gen chat?
but yeah i agree with derek.

the sun is a life maintaining force. melanin processes sunlight. so its only natural that those with the least sun processing capabilities will have a weaker connection with the life force thereby making it easier to sever themselves from it.(suicide)

family and spirituality are the 1st thing to be attacked in a western society.

PALEHORSE
09-27-2009, 03:45 PM
was that intended for me? i just type as fast as possible, i know it gets fucked up sometimes. but i been trying harder.

Uncle Steezo
09-27-2009, 06:27 PM
that was for the igbo.

JASPER
09-27-2009, 06:35 PM
you're better off leaving it in here. Or else blackman will just ask you

"who is black, why are they depressed"
and sunny winters will say
"are they depressed"
and palehorse will say
and mr. Muhammed will say
"salaam (peace)
and i will say
"you fags are queers"
and ghostlace will say
"queers!? I can't believe you just said queers expecially since i've been saying queers all month. I was the first to say queers"
and i will say
"^sucidal"
and sunny winters will delete my posts
hahahaaahaahahahaa!