09-20-2005, 07:59 PM
PRICK

Luther Large
09-20-2005, 08:00 PM
hmmmm...a report....sure

FOR THE KLU KLUX KLAN!!!!!!!

Prolifical ENG
09-20-2005, 08:01 PM
If you got a report to do, you should try looking for a good source for those demographics....rather than taking someones word from a message board that they have some kind of "nigga distribution knowledge". Then you can actually cite that trusted reference.

BlaK FuRYaN
09-20-2005, 08:02 PM
YOUR SUCH A PRICK...I WISH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD REALLY COME OFF WITH SOME SHIT LIKE THIS IN PERSON.....does anyone know? I got a report to do

Sicka than aidZ
09-20-2005, 09:27 PM
^dont get mad man^,obviously this is the only place he can talk shit or else he wouldnt make threads like this, he's a geek. just ignore him and he'll take his dumbass elsewhere.

Bone Collecta
09-20-2005, 09:35 PM
LA cause the white ppl kickin all the black ppl out of NY and they movin to LA, Chicago and ATL

KBOS
09-20-2005, 09:58 PM
africa

Big Risk
09-20-2005, 10:23 PM
africa
lmao

MefMan36
09-20-2005, 10:41 PM
obviously theres none where you live, which is why u come on the internet to gather information about them.

Sicka than aidZ
09-21-2005, 01:01 AM
LA cause the white ppl kickin all the black ppl out of NY and they movin to LA, Chicago and ATL
huh?...why's new york kickin out the black folk?

ghostface28
09-21-2005, 01:02 AM
im actually interested in this subject

Big Risk
09-21-2005, 06:21 AM
this is hilarious. Well, when i lived in LA, there were more mexicans than blacks. Id say NY

Big Risk
09-21-2005, 06:21 AM
but that was over 10 years ago....

smo
09-21-2005, 11:59 AM
africa
pe-e-e-e-e-e-e-ace! 9:|6

Qwiffersniffer
09-21-2005, 12:59 PM
OwnageNinja is a queer ass queerbait who baits him self with queerness. He is also known to eat his own shit, then shit it out, and then eat it again and he repeats this process for months on end. When hes thirsty he just eats at Taco Bell, then takes a runny shit in a cup, and then finnally guzzles his own runny shit back. I could go on but my stove is now ready for me to cook crack.

Mixtape Mutt
09-21-2005, 02:29 PM
We're not. Just a lot of honkey tonkey crackers here. We actually trying to get rid of the white folk cuz they act like they all high and mighty all the time. Act like cuz they got $$$ they better than all of us. And this question is stupid...what fucking difference does it make? And why use the word niggas for this? I'm not saying I don't use the word, but I don't use it in the subliminal manner that you're using it. I use it to address my peoples. Just like the white man uses "dude" and "bro" but I can see why some people find it offensive though. But you know why you used that word in this...you know why. Looks like we got windwalkers best friend/little brother on the forums here now. Fuck outta here racist boy.

Reggie_Noble
09-21-2005, 03:10 PM
We're not. Just a lot of honkey tonkey crackers here. We actually trying to get rid of the white folk cuz they act like they all high and mighty all the time. Act like cuz they got $$$ they better than all of us. And this question is stupid...what fucking difference does it make? And why use the word niggas for this? I'm not saying I don't use the word, but I don't use it in the subliminal manner that you're using it. I use it to address my peoples. Just like the white man uses "dude" and "bro" but I can see why some people find it offensive though. But you know why you used that word in this...you know why. Looks like we got windwalkers best friend/little brother on the forums here now. Fuck outta here racist boy.Peace Bro

OwnageNinja
09-21-2005, 05:50 PM
why the hate? i have a socialogy class i have a report, i'm sorry i worded it wrong, i'm half black half puerto rican. i just needed some help

Sicka than aidZ
09-21-2005, 06:01 PM
We're not. Just a lot of honkey tonkey crackers here. We actually trying to get rid of the white folk cuz they act like they all high and mighty all the time. Act like cuz they got $$$ they better than all of us. And this question is stupid...what fucking difference does it make? And why use the word niggas for this? I'm not saying I don't use the word, but I don't use it in the subliminal manner that you're using it. I use it to address my peoples. Just like the white man uses "dude" and "bro" but I can see why some people find it offensive though. But you know why you used that word in this...you know why. Looks like we got windwalkers best friend/little brother on the forums here now. Fuck outta here racist boy.
your the most rascist one to post in this thread. im sure Furyan's gonna be mad proud of your opinion on this this topic. naw, he doesnt stereotype hundreds of millions of people, he'll prolly think your full of shit too................anyways

there are more black people on the eastcoast

akira kurosawa
09-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Just a lot of honkey tonkey crackers here.
And why use the word niggas for this?
Fuck outta here racist boy. IRONY?

JASPER
09-21-2005, 06:46 PM
What a hoecake.

Bone Collecta
09-21-2005, 10:58 PM
since clinton moved into harlem other white ppl been buying property in NY making the property too much for the residents there to live anymore. ppl who lived there their whole lives being forced to move cause they cant afford it anymore. so they move to cheaper places to live like ATL.

Sicka than aidZ
09-22-2005, 01:07 AM
ex-pres clinton? why did clinton move to harlem??

yo, u used to be serious, almost militant seeming, now your relaxed as hell, same with 09, he used to hate me cuz i typed so many insults..........there's a few others that have flipped, whats going on, next thing i know wooley will be pm'ing me asking to play tennis or some shit.

yall creepin me out.

Sicka than aidZ
09-22-2005, 01:08 AM
What a hoecake.
thats fuckin perfect, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyprops.gif

Bone Collecta
09-22-2005, 01:31 AM
ex-pres clinton? why did clinton move to harlem??

yo, u used to be serious, almost militant seeming, now your relaxed as hell, same with 09, he used to hate me cuz i typed so many insults..........there's a few others that have flipped, whats going on, next thing i know wooley will be pm'ing me asking to play tennis or some shit.

yall creepin me out.
u didnt say anything to make me mad. lol but yes Clinton is the start of the white ppl taking over NY.

Bloo
09-22-2005, 04:42 AM
However many either city has, I'm sure you can't show up to either one of them cities now without a welcoming comittee meeting you there

FakeAssGangsters
09-22-2005, 04:46 AM
I don't know. Next time I'm gonna be there, I'm gonna count them ok.

G.O.D.PT3
09-22-2005, 05:06 AM
YOUR SUCH A PRICK...I WISH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD REALLY COME OFF WITH SOME SHIT LIKE THIS IN PERSON.....
ITS THE INTERNET THUNNY. THIS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE PUSSY'S
COME ONTO TO TAKE OUT THERE ANGER OVER A COMPUTER...WHY U THINK THERE SO MUCH BEEF IN FORUMS......CAN'T TAKE IT OUT OR SAY THAT SHIT IN THE STREET SO ALL THE SHIT INSIDE THEM COMES OUT over a computer loool.

FakeAssGangsters
09-22-2005, 05:07 AM
YOU DON'T HAVE 2 SHOUT

Cheech Da WildKard
09-22-2005, 06:29 AM
IRONY?
No, just double standards ...it ain't cool for a white person to say "nigga" but it's cool for him to say "cracka" ....

:{

Bone Collecta
09-22-2005, 11:50 AM
No, just double standards ...it ain't cool for a white person to say "nigga" but it's cool for him to say "cracka" ....

:{
how many times do i have to say that cracka and nigga dont hold the same effect. fuckin idiotd those 2 words are NOT equal

Cheech Da WildKard
09-22-2005, 12:09 PM
how many times do i have to say that cracka and nigga dont hold the same effect. fuckin idiotd those 2 words are NOT equal
I never said they were equal .....but either way they are both derogatory terms right?

Bone Collecta
09-22-2005, 12:11 PM
I never said they were equal .....but either way they are both derogatory terms right?
Nigga from a white person holds more weight than cracka from a black person.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Says who? You?

Bone Collecta
09-22-2005, 12:13 PM
do you know how they began? and y they were used? if you did u wouldnt ask me that

Cheech Da WildKard
09-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Man whatever ...I couldn't give a fuck anyway, people can call me what they want, I'm not concerned ...

"Call me what you want, jus' don't call me broke" - Jae Millz

triggahappy187
09-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Id say Africa homie

JASPER
09-22-2005, 04:05 PM
I say nigger, because I know niggers will say what they will