PDA

View Full Version : unseen vs bb ballistik.... (Eric Unseen WINS)

Ballad Ballistik
09-20-2005, 10:14 PM
You came here "Ready to Die"
Kevorkian...Is on my Side...
Wont Deprive "Got lyrical Cyanide"..
Popping Off like a Carbide...
Stopping you..On the Wayside..
I'm gifted So I stay Alive..
Your ready for the Archived..The Strong Survive...
Like WU'S Bees in a Hive, We do Thrive...
Stinging with No chance to Revive...
The Honey is made in the BeeHive...
Thats why they are never Poolside..
Thats where the foolish reside.
Cause I Connive Causing you a Nosedive..
TO All these Fake Kats. Bringing the Jive..
HollywoodRealty Said "I cant Rhyme..."
Next Time he should atleast arrive..
This is where worlds collide..
He couldnt cipher me to stay alive...
And I just got started like a test-drive

Ballad Ballistik
09-20-2005, 10:43 PM
18 or 19 lines bring it ill ...i know you can eric...its a mic test...

Visionz
09-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Ballistic wanted to challenge cause he's self-sadisitic
He must want to get beat into just another statistic
I'm brutal with the way I inflict it
Knock you back like Bruce Lee kicked it
Your lines are short like ur attention span and the bus you rode to school
Normally I wouldn't say nothing cause pickin' on retarded kids is kinda cruel
But you leaped out from behind your tinted windows
And now I'm gonna have to smoke you like top grade indo
Inhale your rhymes like smoke
And exhale, in clear words, "Your rhymes is a joke"
U style is straight trash,
It's Tuesday, time to remove your ass
Next time, don't rhyme if u dont see a handicap sign.
I'll let you speak but this thread is mine.

Robert
09-20-2005, 11:59 PM
Yeah to be honest neither verse is anythin' special, Ballad's is alright but there aint really many punches in it. Eric was also ok (know you can do better) but the verse had a few choppy lines, but on the basis Eric did better punches I think Eric got this
Vote=Eric

Visionz
09-21-2005, 12:04 AM
I know man but I wasn't goin all out on Ballistic, props to him to want to challenge people he's doesn't think he's better than. Drop a vote on the dali5heads challenge. I put more effort in that verse. peace

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 12:10 AM
Ballistic wanted to challenge cause he's self-sadisitic
He must want to get beat into just another statistic
I'm brutal with the way I inflict it
Knock you back like Bruce Lee kicked it...
NICE BEGINNING... ILL GIVE THAT MUCH
" CAN YOU SAY I HAVE NO SKILL"???
ERIC IS NICE THAT WAS MY ENTICE...
HAVING TO ROLL THE DICE...
READ IT LIKE MEN TO MICE...

Robert
09-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Ballad, gotta say I liked the flow and rhyme of the whole verse but where were the punches? That's really all that was wrong with it
peace

Visionz
09-21-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm not hating on you man, I'm just sayin that if I come with a verse I'm really thinkin about, cmon man, you've read my shit. I was still tryin to kill your verse but I wasn't going all out on you either. But no disrepect intended man. peace

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 12:18 AM
Jamal The Prophet Is That You Or Is That G-hova......come On Come Honest For Once...next Thing Sicka And Buthcer Will Be Diming In To ...these Kats Stick Together...o Well .....can You Eric Atleast Say My Lines Are Alright...cause They Quick To Tell Me I Suck ...and Write Me Off...i Gave This Something ...no...??????

Visionz
09-21-2005, 12:22 AM
you got something there man, I just think your style needs polishing, I wouldn't say you were hopeless. The fact you post means something. If you want some pointers just let me know. peace

Robert
09-21-2005, 12:25 AM
What shit you talking ballad? Fuck man why you keep accusing me of having alternate personas and shit? Fuck man just coz you dont like my feedback dont mean you have to be a bitch, I tell it how I see it you dumb fuck.

You must think your better then you are homie. you keep claiming homies is just sticking together and voting against you because they are homies. Afraid thats not how it works. If you write something good you'll get votes, you've failed to do that sofar, simple and plain. Stop talking shit man, thats pathetic all these accusations.

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 12:29 AM
Stopping you..On the Wayside..
I'm gifted So I stay Alive..
WHERE IS THE PUNCH LINES..COME ON IM TIRED OF THIS PLACE NOT GIVEN ME A BIT OF RESPECT...WHAT THE HECK...I PUT MY TIME IN .....IM NOT A SHOWBOAT WITH NOTHING TO BOAST...

Robert
09-21-2005, 12:37 AM
so what, that aint shit man. Go read SurreaL or Spok3n or Idiom (ghost pirate) or Tek. Where are your punches directed specifically at Eric? There are none, thats your problem homie. Like i've already said a verse that flows well, rhymes well aint necessarily gonna win you battles. No one is out to get you, peeps is just been honest, maybe you should take the feedback and use it to improve your shit rather then running off at the mouth.

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 12:40 AM
What shit you talking ballad? Fuck man why you keep accusing me of having alternate personas and shit? Fuck man just coz you dont like my feedback dont mean you have to be a bitch, I tell it how I see it you dumb fuck.

You must think your better then you are homie. you keep claiming homies is just sticking together and voting against you because they are homies. Afraid thats not how it works. If you write something good you'll get votes, you've failed to do that sofar, simple and plain. Stop talking shit man, thats pathetic all these accusations. IM NOT BUT I HAVE THE ALTER EGO'S PEGGED...
WHAT THE FUCK I DO RHYME ...FUCK HOLLYWOOD WHO SAYS I NEVER DID ...FROM DAY ONE....THIS IS A PLAYER HATING SITE...WHO DONT WANT TO LET THE ME IN....
LET ME STOP BEFORE I BEGIN....YOU KNOW I LIKE YOU ...YOU A COOL KAT...
BUT HOW CAN THEY SAY I DONT DESERVE TO VOTE ( QUOTING HOLLYWOOD)
SAYS I SUCK SO BAD I DONT DESERVE TO...I CALL THAT PLAYER HATING...WHY
THE FUCK WOULDNT MY VOTES COUNT..
EVERYONE WHO I BATTLE SAYS THEY DONT BRING THERE BEST....
I KNOW ERIC IS GOOD AND HOVA OR JAMEL IS GOOD ....(THATS WHY I DROPPED IN THE THERE HOOD....) DONT SAY YOUR NOT READY OR YOUR NOT ON POINT....COME ON I'VE GOT SOME STYLE...EVERYONE WANTS TO SAY ....WHEN I BATTLE....I WAS OFF ...THEN THAT MEANS YOU LOST....I KNOW SKILLS ARE GOOD WITH ERIC ...BUT DONT SAY YOU WERENT TRYIN ..THEN DONT DROP....

Visionz
09-21-2005, 12:52 AM
hey man, I wasn't saying I was off, I just wasn't digging real deep to try and crush you. I wasn't gone bring out my sharpest sword becasue I didn't think it was neccessary. Don't get mad about it, try or ask what you could do better. Pratice and change the perception. I've only posted in here since September, round the same time as you. Respect is earned not given man, any I get, is shit that I earned, dont think you're not capable of doing the same but fuck man you do have to earn that shit. peace

Robert
09-21-2005, 12:52 AM
think you might just be crazy, read hova's verses then read mine, they are completely different. Just shows how ignorant you are. Hova has been on this site for ages, long before me, he used to be called cappah for those that have been on the forum awhile. I only gotten to know him recently. man do you sound foolish lol

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 01:22 AM
I KNOW HOVA IS GOOD...I BATTLED HIM WITH THE PATTERN OF BLESS.....ARCHIVE IT.....HE SAID "HE WASNT TRYING".....MY SECOND BATTLE "ERIC UNSEEN"...HE SAYS THE SAME THING....WHY IS THIS ...ERIC IS NICE WITH THE FLOW I KNOW IT.....SO IS JAMEL(G-HOVA) AND HE IS GOOD .....THATS WHY I SPIT AT THEM ...
BUT TO HEAR HOLLYWOOD SAY I CANT RHYME AND I SUCK ....AND I SHOULD NOT VOTE IS DEAD WRONG....YES I NEED TO POLISH ...BUT DONT ABOLISH..THEY SAY I WORK TO HARD AT THIS... IS THAT A CRIME....IF I SAID TO SOMEONE I WASNT ON POINT I WOULD EXPECT TO LOSE....SOMEONE DRAWS A WEAPON....AND YOU AINT READY THEN YOUR DEAD.....
BUT TO SAY I SUCK COME ON GIVE ME SOME CREDIT... AND ERIC AND JAMEL AND HOVA DID
BUT TO BE DEFEATED BY IM NOT TRYIN AINT KOOL...I KNOW YALL GOT SKILLS...BUT THAT AINT THE REASON....TO BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD...BOTH OF YOU ACCEPTED MY CHALLENGE AND REPLIED....I WASNT TRYING...

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 01:27 AM
I wasn't gone bring out my sharpest sword becasue I didn't think it was neccessary.

Visionz
09-21-2005, 01:35 AM
cmon now, never said I wasn't ready, go head and read the thread man. All I can advise is more pratice. Only u can make me think it's worth it to dig deep in a battle against you. People can vote and if I lose fuck it, nawmean. That shit don't bother me. I'm not trying to knock you down man, if you want some pointers I'll build with you. You can always learn new ways to get better, nawsayin?peace

Robert
09-21-2005, 01:37 AM
LOL, thats in my sig coz me and hova are homies you dumbass. Man this thread is making me laugh. First you accuse me of being dickridah in another thread and now apparently I am G-hova. Are you paranoid? Are you insane? I recommend peeps view more of Ballads posts, this cat is crazy! Listen Inspector, your detective work that led you to believe G-Hova and me are the same person is completely wrong. I keep you this, but for some reason you dont believe me. What next? is TUCO the same person as Spok3n? Is Eric Unseen the same person as Tek? Is SurreaL the same person as Sicka?
LOL hahahahahahahahahahahah......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
you crazy, crazy fool

Visionz
09-21-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm in a battle with whatradio right now. That's some fuckin tough competition right there, you'd have to be crazy if you think I'm tryin to write the same verse in a battle with him that I am against you. That's doesn't mean its always gonna be that way but that's up to you. get better, earn respect, win battles.peace

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 02:04 AM
COME ON GET THE VOTES IN 1 TO 1 ....
BB AND UNSEEN ...WHAT THE F..
BRINGING PAIN TO THE CHEST...
PIERCING THE BULLET PROOF VEST..

Visionz
09-21-2005, 02:40 AM
w/ the 50-cal desert eagles, snoop you like Charlie's beagle

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 02:59 AM
Ill Mash You Like Beanie Segal..
To The Roots I Get Evil.....
YOUR LAWYER WOULDNT CALL THIS LEGAL...

Visionz
09-21-2005, 03:01 AM
like Kinevial running over cliffs
stay focused wif the spliff lit

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 03:05 AM
Split This Like A Fifth You Get Beheaded.
Nappy Heads Couldnt Get This Dreaded...

TeknicelStylez
09-21-2005, 03:07 AM
Eric Unseen the same person as TekFUCK HE FOUND OUT!,

"What the fuck is that?!?!"

/Me Points in the other direction and runs....

I vote Eric, but you really didn't try your best, seems to have offended BB. Thats why no matter who the emcee is, I've battled kids that rhymed worse than Dr. Suess' simplicity, I still give it to em as hard as I can. Refer to Me Vs Dupreez if you don't believe me.

Your gettin better though BB keep at it mang.

Visionz
09-21-2005, 03:12 AM
aite 2-0, thanks for voting yall.

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 03:13 AM
Your gettin better though BB keep at it mang..
2 TO 1 BB IS BEHIND....
ITS ALRIGHT...

Visionz
09-21-2005, 03:13 AM
styles spin like a wheel of fortune
Take ur mind like a mental abortion

TeknicelStylez
09-21-2005, 03:16 AM
Verbal Forcin, code morsin Signs Say Caution
Take your styles on some prison extortion

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 03:16 AM
Abort Like A Fetus....
But Ya Cant Defeat Us.......

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 03:20 AM
Get The Votes In And We Will Talk Later...

Visionz
09-21-2005, 03:21 AM
Cause the style I'm forcin, is coursin thru these veins
When the mental hit-cha, it drive a good man insane

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 03:25 AM
. I was still tryin to kill your verse but I wasn't going all out on you either
YOU WERE TRYING TO INHALE LIKE EATHER...YOU CANT FIND ME LIKE EASTER....

Visionz
09-21-2005, 03:28 AM
Cause I find you more like halloween
Come outta the darkness to kill u, otherwise remain unseen

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 03:33 AM
Like Eric The Daralict I Remain Unseen......
Between The Script ...i Flip Like The A-team

Visionz
09-21-2005, 03:49 AM
A-Teams styles make me pity the fool
One line of lye & water is how I murder you

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 04:59 PM
LOL, thats in my sig coz me and hova are homies you dumbass. Man this thread is making me laugh. First you accuse me of being dickridah in another thread and now apparently I am G-hova. Are you paranoid? Are you insane? I recommend peeps view more of Ballads posts, this cat is crazy! Listen Inspector, your detective work that led you to believe G-Hova and me are the same person is completely wrong. I keep you this, but for some reason you dont believe me. What next? is TUCO the same person as Spok3n? Is Eric Unseen the same person as Tek? Is SurreaL the same person as Sicka?
LOL hahahahahahahahahahahah......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
you crazy, crazy foolLOOK I DID GET IT FUCKED UP I MEANT MASTA AND HOVA...MY BAD......

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Ballad, gotta say I liked the flow and rhyme of the whole verse but where were the punches? That's really all that was wrong with it
peaceTRUE... SORRY MAN I GOT SHIT MIXED UP I KNOW YALL AINT THE SAME PERSON...I RENIG ON MY OWN WORDS WITH THAT....I WAS THINK OF SOMEONE ELSE...M.G.

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm in a battle with whatradio right now. That's some fuckin tough competition right there, you'd have to be crazy if you think I'm tryin to write the same verse in a battle with him that I am against you. That's doesn't mean its always gonna be that way but that's up to you. get better, earn respect, win battles.peaceGOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE HE IS GOOD..YOU GOOD TO ..
I WOULD LIKE TO CATCH THAT ...DROP THAT ON ME...THE THREAD ...SO I CAN CHECK IT... OUT...

Grim Reapa
09-21-2005, 05:22 PM
i am masta genius

got my named changed

i vote eric BB sucked dick(as usual) in this battle 1

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 05:31 PM
cmon now, never said I wasn't ready, go head and read the thread man. All I can advise is more pratice. Only u can make me think it's worth it to dig deep in a battle against you. People can vote and if I lose fuck it, nawmean. That shit don't bother me. I'm not trying to knock you down man, if you want some pointers I'll build with you. You can always learn new ways to get better, nawsayin?peaceI'LL KEEP THE OFFER IN MIND THANKS...ERIC...PEACE

Ballad Ballistik
09-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Jamel The Prophet G-Hova

G+Jamel the prophet...

THATS WHY I GOT THROWN OFF ...
mY BaD....

GREAT KIDZ