PDA

View Full Version : Eminem song that isn't even made yet a fucking masterpiece

TSA
09-07-2009, 02:56 AM
I5lXgRo0Znc

That chorus is one of the best in hip hop ever.

Tage
09-07-2009, 03:46 AM
video of this... ^that track is at the end.

KwyOfqbP8JU

sounds sick! 2nd beat is fucking intense.

main_man
09-07-2009, 11:28 AM
the 2nd beat is the joint alchemist did for slaughterhouse "microphone".

and the last beat is an old outkast instrumental.

but, damn. em is a fuckin machine. a rhyming savant.

djskillz
09-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Em is a beast. Sounded posessed on the second beat.

11th Chamber
09-07-2009, 02:32 PM
video of this... ^that track is at the end.

KwyOfqbP8JU

sounds sick! 2nd beat is fucking intense.

yea I remember seeing this when it came out

"Hopped up holding and axe n saw
Jason mask is off when my face
is plastered in tabasco sauce"

......yea.....Still not many that can fuck with the kid...

His verse on the second beat is just ridiculous

oldie
09-07-2009, 06:50 PM
damnnnnnnnnn!!! Em is a fuckin animal on the mic. that 2nd vid is just fuckin nuts, he goes in for real.

whitey
09-07-2009, 07:02 PM
that second verse is crushing just about everything else out. can anyone turn that part into an mp3?

and tim westwood, whats his deal? how does he get any respect in the rap game, dude looks like such a cornball.

oldie
09-07-2009, 07:09 PM
^^not sure how he became to be but Westwood gets mad respect, I want dudes job to the fullest. He been around a long ass time

whitey
09-07-2009, 10:04 PM
that i agree. he is the hiphop dude in england. but i just dont know how the hell it happend. he just doesnt look the part at all. shit hes the inspiration for the ali g character for effs sake.

Tage
09-08-2009, 10:26 AM
and tim westwood, whats his deal? how does he get any respect in the rap game, dude looks like such a cornball.

that is a valid question.

^^not sure how he became to be but Westwood gets mad respect, I want dudes job to the fullest. He been around a long ass time

no you dont want his job... hes been stabbed and shit and gets jumped ALOT... mainly for being (as whitey said) "a cornball" hahah

so maybe thats how he gets respect. he keeps doin what he loves to do, regardless of his haters.

joe245
09-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Em is killing it.

Westwood is a joke. "Dripping in swagga juice" faggot.

Divine King
09-08-2009, 11:26 AM
this track is waaaaaay too good for us

oldie
09-08-2009, 06:41 PM
this track is waaaaaay too good for us

hahaha like we are not worthy lol

yeah i'd go as far as saying that Eminem was the best freestyler at one point, back in the days every mc and radio dj and fan is like where the fuck did he just pull that line from kinda thing.

p.s yeah i know Westwood had a drive by on him (lol) he is a bit of knob tbh but god damn (im'a re-phrase my earlier statement) i would love to have a radio show like his. (although he does get a hell of a lot of faggit mc's on there)

djskillz
09-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Em is just capable of rhyming things that shouldn't rhyme. When I hear a dope Em verse it baffles me sometimes the shit he's able to come up with.

"I'm just a hooligan who's used to using hallucinogens, causing illusions again, brain contusions again, cutting and bruising the skin, razors, scissors and pens, Jesus when does it end? Phases that I go thru, dazed and I'm so confused, days that I don't know who, gave these molecules to me, what am I gon' do, pay the prodigal son, the diabolical one, very methodical when I slaughter them"