PDA

View Full Version : Mackinomics

Steve Urkel
09-07-2009, 08:17 PM
I need lessons, I seem to remember a thread like this somewhere but obviously I haven't found it.

What makes a good mack? (Essentials)
What do you absolutely have to avoid?

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/flirting_3sfw.jpg

TSA
09-08-2009, 02:30 AM
just be your self. everyone wants to come with some formula but in the end women are attracted to different shit, all of them, and they can convince themselves they're attracted to something they're not normally attracted to.

there's some general stuff that just boils down to having dope sperm and being relaxed and confident, but your most relaxed and most confident when you're being natural.
3KxDwDUCXFs
and move like Shabba Ranks.

Uncle Steezo
09-08-2009, 05:45 AM
Hahahahaha
The nerve of this lame posting in this thread.

TSA
09-08-2009, 10:12 AM
wow, you sure aren't bitter cause i talked to your ex girlfriend on the phone more then you did lmao!

JASPER
09-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Give them money.

Steve Urkel
09-08-2009, 12:48 PM
wow, you sure aren't bitter cause i talked to your ex girlfriend on the phone more then you did lmao!

lol burn

Steve Urkel
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM
just be your self. everyone wants to come with some formula but in the end women are attracted to different shit, all of them, and they can convince themselves they're attracted to something they're not normally attracted to.

there's some general stuff that just boils down to having dope sperm and being relaxed and confident, but your most relaxed and most confident when you're being natural.
3KxDwDUCXFs
and move like Shabba Ranks.

Yeah being relaxed and confident is the way to go, cuz if you become a poser women somehow see right through it