PDA

View Full Version : I dislike all of this 'forced diversity'.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 06:13 PM
It is very corny to put it very childishly.

But on a more adult note, they are pushing it a bit too much.

Its not so much the forced diversity of blacks. There is a reason for that and I understand it.

Its really more the forced diversity amongst Latinos.

Latino's are guilty of everything the 'white' man of the United States is guilty of. The onlly difference is they intermixed with everyone and failed to build countries as stable and successful as the United States.

So for these groups to claim some sort of 'minority' status similar to blacks is ridiculous in my opinion. They should not be afforded any special treatment, nor should they be pitied.

Fin

narc
09-08-2009, 06:24 PM
So for these groups to claim some sort of 'minority' status similar to blacks is ridiculous in my opinion. They should not be afforded any special treatment, nor should they be pitied.

Fin

and black people should?

Steve Urkel
09-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Why do you want black people to be pitied?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Black people should and do get special recognition for there situation here. Im not saying its special because it shouldn't be....i'm just saying, its needed.

And the Latino's do not nor should they cut into anything the black man gets because there situation is NOT the same.

The Latino's, as I said, are the same as American 'whites'.

And im talking Latino's, Spanish descented people. And I'm talking about those that reside in the United States and relevant to the U.S. Not the other countries.

Steve Urkel
09-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Black people should and do get special recognition for there situation here. Im not saying its special because it shouldn't be....i'm just saying, its needed.

Elaborate on why Blacks should get special treatment and why its needed

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 06:45 PM
They deserve certain funding and opportunities moreso than the Latino because they were held back.
Do I really need to retell the story?

I'm sayin, if Latins cut into that funding for education, schools, neighborhoods, etc., on some 'we're minorities too' bullshit, than thats fucked. And it shouldnt be. Because they have no basis for such support.

TSA
09-08-2009, 06:57 PM
touch, dude, you sound stupid.

Steve Urkel
09-08-2009, 07:00 PM
They deserve certain funding and opportunities moreso than the Latino because they were held back.
Do I really need to retell the story?

I'm sayin, if Latins cut into that funding for education, schools, neighborhoods, etc., on some 'we're minorities too' bullshit, than thats fucked. And it shouldnt be. Because they have no basis for such support.

What funding and opportunities, you are really starting to confuse me.

begongo
09-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Why do you want black people to be pitied?
they've been through a lot, especially on the internet

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 08:04 PM
There should be a black history month.

There shouldnt be a Latino history month.

Lex Lugor
09-08-2009, 08:23 PM
tooch you doofus latinos are openly discriminated against more than blacks
just because our minority situations arent the same doesnt mean they arent both bad lol
latinos are closer to slaves nowadays than black people

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 08:26 PM
^this is exactly the shit im talkin about

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-08-2009, 08:31 PM
No, there should be a human history month...

Why the fuck do we need to differentiate people like that?

By calling blacks different than whites besides a degree of appearence less than that between different blacks is frankly ridiculous. I'm not sure if you know this, but there are more diverse genetics within Africa then an outsider and an African. If you take a guy from sudan and a guy from swaziland they're going to be less similar then that sudanese person and a european (not sure if that's true, but its a hasty example.)

If there's a black history month I want a caucasian (which isn't white, its a regional thing, and I'm literally Caucasian, because I'm Russian, but I'm also Gaelic because I also have West European Blood) Month.

Honestly, the Russian and Irish have been just as oppressed as Africans have, and I have just as little connection to that hate as you. People may think I'm Jewish because of my complexion dark hair and the curve of my nose, but I'm not, because I'm a non practicing Catholic [I draw heritage from Russian Jews, but that doesn't make me one of the Chosen People. :)] Has a white person ever made a black joke to your face out of hate? Called you a Nigger out of hate? Did you take it? Did you fight back?

If you said no to the first two questions you sure as hell don't deserve a fucking month. If you took it you don't deserve a fucking month. If you stood up and defended yourself from this misjustice you don't need a fucking month because you're already fucking proud of your damn culture.

[Excessive Swearing was to make me sound cooler, I confess. I'm Catholic like that.]

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 08:36 PM
ok ok.,..in a perfect world there is human historyh month...

But blacks got that month because of what they got put thru....

Im sayin it like this...they are the only group that deserves a month.

We dont need to give a month to everyon that comes over or every group.

Blacks has a 'special' place in american history.

So i dont wanna here no Latinos or Muslims or any other immigrants bitchin they want their own or that they have suffered like that, so that they deserve the same sort of place or recognition.

NO.A

AND NO, the Russians and the Irish have not been just as oppressed......

Nobody else has been enslaved and excluded to the extent they have.

This is again, exactly what i was referring too.

Only blacks can claim that status.

Everyone else is just lookin for a crutch

Lex Lugor
09-08-2009, 08:51 PM
you said recognition of other allegedly oppressed peoples should be non existent?
you talkin ouchoass dooch

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 09:18 PM
The Spanish oppressed people themselves so for them to want recognition for anything that happens to them is hipocrasy to the max.

Hence the whole reason behind this thread.

Maybe your not thinkin on the same plain I am.

But like I said, just cuz the Spanish weren't as successful as the English in country building, doesnt mean that excuses what they did, and doesnt call for any kind of 'recognition' from the English built countries because they wanna get in on this 'i'm oppressed, recognize me' bullshit.

u dickless twat

THE MASON
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM
what about the jews? lol

narc
09-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Thafuck you talkin bout tooch. So this whole thread is about your support for segregations

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 09:26 PM
the Jews got legitimate beef with the Germans.

But its not like Yam Kippur and Hanukkah are national holidays. We dont get any Jewish days off.

The Jews really dont complain about being oppressed by American. They have no reason too.
Its been very good to them.

Its becoming popular now for everyone to want to complain and say, Oh we were oppressed in America, when American has been great to them.

No immigrant has been greeted with open arms. Thats how it goes.

But blacks and slavery is a whole other issue. Not comparable.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Ummm yes, Russians had it as bad. I won't quite say the Irish have.

You do realize that serfs were bought and sold as part of the land right? They were slaves. You could be killed for leaving the property. Serfdom is just a softer term for slavery. Not to mention there were more than 5 times as many slaves in Russia than America. 23 million serfs suffering opposed to 4 million slaves as of the start of the civil war. Russia actively enslaved people from Lithuania and Poland who were 'runaways' from Russia. Serfdom was ended in 1861 but the changed laws actually made it harder for the free men then it was under serfdom. Pretty much the share cropping that happened in post bellum America.

It only really ended because of the Revolution. This led to... more oppression and near slavery under a totalitarian government that refused to allow basic human freedoms for most of the population! Yay!

Blacks had it so much harder...

Billy Danzenie
09-08-2009, 10:29 PM
why do white people complain about a white history month when in school we learn about white people like 24/7

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Ummm yes, Russians had it as bad. I won't quite say the Irish have.

You do realize that serfs were bought and sold as part of the land right? They were slaves. You could be killed for leaving the property. Serfdom is just a softer term for slavery. Not to mention there were more than 5 times as many slaves in Russia than America. 23 million serfs suffering opposed to 4 million slaves as of the start of the civil war. Russia actively enslaved people from Lithuania and Poland who were 'runaways' from Russia. Serfdom was ended in 1861 but the changed laws actually made it harder for the free men then it was under serfdom. Pretty much the share cropping that happened in post bellum America.

It only really ended because of the Revolution. This led to... more oppression and near slavery under a totalitarian government that refused to allow basic human freedoms for most of the population! Yay!

Blacks had it so much harder...

motherfucker im talkin about American Experiences.....

you kids are on some other other shit.

Read what the fuck I write

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Hahaha people are completely writing about other topics just to flex their history muscles.

I know people who do this in real life conversations so that they can appear to be superior. Its annoying plus they lack critical & analytical thinking skills.

cap
09-09-2009, 09:01 AM
haha funny thread, that dude talking about slaves in russia had me cracking up.

snapple
09-09-2009, 09:13 AM
It is very corny to put it very childishly.

But on a more adult note, they are pushing it a bit too much.

Its not so much the forced diversity of blacks. There is a reason for that and I understand it.

Its really more the forced diversity amongst Latinos.

Latino's are guilty of everything the 'white' man of the United States is guilty of. The onlly difference is they intermixed with everyone and failed to build countries as stable and successful as the United States.

Fin

you "pity" blacks.....i don't know if these type of threads are serious or not.

if you are white. you are the majority. if you are not white, you are a minority.

there is no membership Niky. ALL people of color are minorities.

this thread makes no sense.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I wasn't flexing my history muscle, Black kids don't deserve a month now because their great great great grandparents were slaves...

Serfs don't need a month in Russia. Why? because it happened almost 150 years ago.

That's my point asshat. People all over the world suffered in the 1800s under the yoke of slavery. America wasn't even the biggest slave user.

On top of that what about the native american slaves and what not? They got fucked too.

IrOnMaN
09-09-2009, 04:06 PM
There should be a black history month.

There shouldnt be a Latino history month.

I disagree. Why do you feel this way?

Lol at your comments. Mexicans are equal to whites? LMAO. Nicky, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!

Steve Urkel
09-09-2009, 04:23 PM
push up ya lighter

Olive Oil Goombah
09-09-2009, 05:25 PM
you "pity" blacks.....i don't know if these type of threads are serious or not.

if you are white. you are the majority. if you are not white, you are a minority.

there is no membership Niky. ALL people of color are minorities.

this thread makes no sense.

Italians are a bigger minority than blacks. Does that make them people of color?

Thats not what im debating though.

I'm saying that just because blacks have earned some recognition for what they went through in America, doesn't mean that ever Tom Dick and Harry motherfucker needs to have recognition too.

Comparing anyone else's situation to blacks is ridiculous.

And just because you are in the minority does not make your situation the same as black peoples.

The Spanish conquered and destroyed just as much, if not more than the English.

ANd now those same Spanish want to consider themselves as oppressed as blacks??? As people they also enslaved in larger numbers??

no

YungSunny
09-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Black kids don't deserve a month now because their great great great grandparents were slaves...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA You're joking my nigga, got damn.
It's blacck history month not black month :i

snapple
09-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Italians are a bigger minority than blacks. Does that make them people of color?

Thats not what im debating though.

I'm saying that just because blacks have earned some recognition for what they went through in America, doesn't mean that ever Tom Dick and Harry motherfucker needs to have recognition too.

Comparing anyone else's situation to blacks is ridiculous.

And just because you are in the minority does not make your situation the same as black peoples.

The Spanish conquered and destroyed just as much, if not more than the English.

ANd now those same Spanish want to consider themselves as oppressed as blacks??? As people they also enslaved in larger numbers??

no

dude, you're wacked out. You don't think there was slavery in the carribean and latin america? really?....

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2009, 07:55 PM
there was.

Thats why im saying the Spanish are hipocrites when they come to the US and wanna get all cunty about being a 'minority'.

But still, most african slaves went to Brazil.

drippie k
09-10-2009, 11:17 PM
http://www.cah.utexas.edu/ssspot/lesson_plans/images/10_files/image006.gif

http://www.uta.fi/FAST/US1/SPAN/images/americanogothic.jpg

hispanics are not the same as whites in this country..who do you think works most of the construction? or cleans houses, malls, airports, hotels, old folks homes, crop fields?? some for less than mandatory minimum wage?

Robert
09-11-2009, 10:20 AM
What about the Black Asians?

SHEM HOTEP.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-11-2009, 06:11 PM
http://www.cah.utexas.edu/ssspot/lesson_plans/images/10_files/image006.gif

http://www.uta.fi/FAST/US1/SPAN/images/americanogothic.jpg

hispanics are not the same as whites in this country..who do you think works most of the construction? or cleans houses, malls, airports, hotels, old folks homes, crop fields?? some for less than mandatory minimum wage?

the spanish are the same as any immigrant group, but they are tryin to put themselves into the same category as blacks.

OUt East, construction is heavily Italian...we mobbed that shit up and took it over. Step up yo game, you want somethin you gotta take it.

At least they got instructions in Spanish for you.

Spoiled ass bastards.....mad at whitey cuz he made a superpower and you made 50 third world spots.

snapple
09-12-2009, 10:41 AM
^^nicky you're fucked up in the head man

Steve Urkel
09-12-2009, 10:42 AM
co-sign