PDA

View Full Version : TSA ponders; giving whores tolerance. (Real or Memorex?)

TSA
09-08-2009, 11:39 PM
have you ever found yourself giving whores tolerance.

for bird?
even though they're being fucking faggots.

i was hanging out with this girl that wanted to talk about her life as a pre-rec to intercourse as i've been told and then experienced.
only i didn't have the patience for this stupidity.
and it was like the hoe was trying to piss me off
first she starts talking shit about my ex, which is un called for
then the Beatles guitar hero commercial comes on and she starts talking shit about john lennon's hair!

what?
these are 2 ppl significantly superior to her in all aspects of humanity.

the ex thing was a severe push, but you're going to talk shit about John Lennon? when he's John Lennon and you're...you.....to ME?
Are you trying to get bowed?
the arrogance was just pissing me off, but i was conflicted on what to do
if i got real it would be too real
if i didn't get real i would have to make a wucorp thread about it.

now im making a wucorp thread about it cause i just left.

and she's a moron, she tried to tell me she had a scholarship to a community college (LMAO!) and dandruff makes your hair grow (WTF?). Just fucking ignorant. but i'd smash and so would you.

but in those situations, when bird is on the line and your getting pissed off what do you normally do. i normally keep it trrruuuuuue.
except then.

5hundred&one
09-08-2009, 11:55 PM
but i'd smash and so would you.

but in those situations, when bird is on the line and your getting pissed off what do you normally do. i normally keep it trrruuuuuue.
except then.

never this,

I mean, why try and enlighten such a person?

I wouldn't give a fuck if a ho was completely out of line if all I'm trying to do is get some pussy.

If you know that your point of view is the absolute truth and that her point of view is retarded, then just let her think what she thinks.

that's the fun in being smarter than stupid people, you get to laugh on the inside over all the dumb shit they say.

life's too short to try and steer every sheep back to the heard, sometimes you just have to sit back and watch them walk over a cliff, and laugh.

TSA
09-09-2009, 01:10 AM
yeah, i guess i've never been much on biting tongue. but she was actually pissing me off any more and i would have said something offensive.

man, hell rell goes hard.

djskillz
09-09-2009, 01:19 AM
I would've said something just cause I have no off button when it comes to people pissing me off. I bite my tongue for no one. In regards to keeping my mouth shut to get some pussy? Depends on who it is. If the ignorance is blatant and it starts getting to me then nah it's not worth it to me.

TSA
09-09-2009, 01:24 AM
it wasn't worth it but i just decided to take another approach and not say anything.

John Lennon? bitch stfu

Art Vandelay
09-09-2009, 03:52 PM

http://mahacreative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/maha_creative_virgin_logo.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Wow

IrOnMaN
09-09-2009, 04:14 PM

never this,

I mean, why try and enlighten such a person?

I wouldn't give a fuck if a ho was completely out of line if all I'm trying to do is get some pussy.

If you know that your point of view is the absolute truth and that her point of view is retarded, then just let her think what she thinks.

that's the fun in being smarter than stupid people, you get to laugh on the inside over all the dumb shit they say.

life's too short to try and steer every sheep back to the heard, sometimes you just have to sit back and watch them walk over a cliff, and laugh.

Don't you think that's silly and bit heartless? It's not that serious. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to sit and listening to some chick who's talking random bs just to get on my nerves. I HATE when people do that just because their bored or had a bad day.

Blackula Spectacula
09-09-2009, 05:55 PM
I wonder if Tissa imagines these scenerios in his head and in desperation mistakes them for reality.

Steve Urkel
09-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Lol if you think about it does look made up

Uncle Steezo
09-09-2009, 06:24 PM
i just wonder if he thinks anybody cares about his reasons for not getting pussy or care about his life at all for that matter. i mean we all know the nigga loves my life, you know considering the lengths hes gone.

anyway derrick, when you say "get real" are you talking "call the police on the bitch" real? i mean cause unsolicited mail is one thing but Lennon ...FUCKING LENNON?!?!?! I woulda dialed 9-1- with my finger on 1, waiting for that ho to disrespect the gawd again......

if i was a bitch ass nigga like you

Blackula Spectacula
09-09-2009, 06:31 PM
I also wonder why anyone takes the time to read Tissa's posts (looks at Style) . I certainly didn't read the whole thing .. I stopped at "intercourse".

YungSunny
09-09-2009, 07:03 PM
I wonder why the people who claim to not care about tsa waste so much time talking about how much they don't care about tsa.

I wonder...

Uncle Steezo
09-09-2009, 07:03 PM
I also wonder why anyone takes the time to read Tissa's posts (looks at Style) . I certainly didn't read the whole thing .. I stopped at "intercourse".

i read for the same reason people watch jackass.

Uncle Steezo
09-09-2009, 07:04 PM
I wonder why the people who claim to not care about tsa waste so much time talking about how much they don't care about tsa.

I wonder...

i wonder why people wonder why i wonder.

YungSunny
09-09-2009, 07:07 PM
^Thinks I was actually talking about him.
His conscious forced him to reply to me. He knew he's a tsa dick ridah. He knew he a bird, I know he a nerd.

YungSunny
09-09-2009, 07:10 PM

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-09-2009, 07:18 PM
.. I stopped at "intercourse".

First time for everything, huh?

Uncle Steezo
09-09-2009, 07:18 PM
my 3rd eye is wide yung buck.
I got this shorty on my block always clockin my rocks
He likes the style and profile I think he wanna mock

you aint ready lil man.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-09-2009, 07:25 PM
I'll gladly listen to a bitch talk dumb shit for an hour if it leads to be intercoursing her. Or you can just change the subject and spit some garbage, and if she was down to fuck in the first place, she'll still be down.

I'll nod my head for a little bit and buy some jaeger bombs.

I've fucked a whole lot more gilrs I didn't like than girls I did, but fucked the ones I did a total number of times more.

Huggasaurus Sex
09-09-2009, 09:06 PM
this is an easy one. you have to hate fuck.

hate fucking is not making love; it's not sex; it's not banging; it's not even really fucking. it's revenge... with a boner.

what you do is you get her into bed. it doesn't matter what you have to say or do to get her there and you don't need to have a plan for afterwards. just tell her what she wants to hear. be sleazy. then when you have her in bed, violate the shit out of her. remember, this is the dumb bitch who was talking shit about your ex. pound the fuck out of that pussy. and when you bust, bust in her hair and console yourself with the knowledge that john lennon never had to pick bits of semen from a dyslexic african shrek nose internet faggit out of his hair.

that's how you win.

YungSunny
09-09-2009, 09:10 PM
my 3rd eye is wide yung buck.
I got this shorty on my block always clockin my rocks
He likes the style and profile I think he wanna mock

you aint ready lil man.

That shit was cute, I'll give you that much.
You're a manchild, neckbearded with wu tats and such.
Gza jizzum on your chin sir, shit was just groady.
I'm bout to make you my bitch like barry goardy.

Waddap with it?

Wontonloogie
09-09-2009, 10:06 PM
If she doesnt put out the next time you see her. Just forget about the bitch.

Uncle Steezo
09-09-2009, 11:04 PM
That shit was cute, I'll give you that much.
You're a manchild, neckbearded with wu tats and such.
Gza jizzum on your chin sir, shit was just groady.
I'm bout to make you my bitch like barry goardy.

Waddap with it?

ill tell u what the deal is, spittin that real shizz
nothing but square biz sonnin the lil kidz
straddle this big dick, i know you feel this
neck beards and wu tats? who dat? keep it real bitch
i done slaughtered yo idols, i'm holdin the title
the ethermaster, killin my rival and yo father u unlucky bastard

Uncle Steezo
09-09-2009, 11:07 PM
this is an easy one. you have to hate fuck.

hate fucking is not making love; it's not sex; it's not banging; it's not even really fucking. it's revenge... with a boner.

what you do is you get her into bed. it doesn't matter what you have to say or do to get her there and you don't need to have a plan for afterwards. just tell her what she wants to hear. be sleazy. then when you have her in bed, violate the shit out of her. remember, this is the dumb bitch who was talking shit about your ex. pound the fuck out of that pussy. and when you bust, bust in her hair and console yourself with the knowledge that john lennon never had to pick bits of semen from a dyslexic african shrek nose internet faggit out of his hair.

that's how you win.

posts like these are why i would let this guy suck my peder if he asked me.

Art Vandelay
09-10-2009, 12:41 AM
I stopped at "intercourse".

there's a first time for everything... haha, just fucking with ya

Art Vandelay
09-10-2009, 12:42 AM

fuck, i'm starting to think like ghostlaced now. i think i might go kill myself

The Hound
09-10-2009, 01:17 AM
^Thinks I was actually talking about him.
His conscious forced him to reply to me. He knew he's a tsa dick ridah. He knew he a bird, I know he a nerd.

Style's state of awareness forced him to reply?

:chef:

YungSunny
09-10-2009, 06:37 AM
^Your love/hate for me forced you to reply to me and disrespect yourself.

Uncle Steezo
09-10-2009, 06:46 AM
^Your love/hate for me forced you to reply to me and disrespect yourself.
got em

The Hound
09-10-2009, 06:47 AM
^Your love for me forced you to reply and disrespect yourself.

:chef:

TSA
09-10-2009, 03:55 PM

http://mahacreative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/maha_creative_virgin_logo.jpg

I made you take off your pants and aim a camera at your asshole while holding a sign that professes you love me

I wonder if Tissa imagines these scenerios in his head and in desperation mistakes them for reality.

i made you, for an add on myspace, take off all your cloths and point a camera at your slimey bloggosphere vagina and massive areolas, take a picture, and send them to me

i just wonder if he thinks anybody cares about his reasons for not getting pussy or care about his life at all for that matter. i mean we all know the nigga loves my life, you know considering the lengths hes gone.

anyway derrick, when you say "get real" are you talking "call the police on the bitch" real? i mean cause unsolicited mail is one thing but Lennon ...FUCKING LENNON?!?!?! I woulda dialed 9-1- with my finger on 1, waiting for that ho to disrespect the gawd again......

if i was a bitch ass nigga like you

i made you have an emotional break down online that lead to you joining 6 forums to 'fiill the void', stealing popcorn and meat out of trash cans, and was closer to your ex girlfriend then you were because of the internet.

THESE sound made up. THESE are real things.
and ppl expect me to be that they would come on here and speak english.

YungSunny
09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
ill tell u what the deal is, spittin that real shizz
nothing but square biz sonnin the lil kidz
straddle this big dick, i know you feel this
neck beards and wu tats? who dat? keep it real bitch
i done slaughtered yo idols, i'm holdin the title
the ethermaster, killin my rival and yo father u unlucky bastard

Square biz? You's a square "ethermaster" haha got damn
That shit was just nerdy, Ima teach you how to love again
Your hand on the mouse scrolling through my posts your dick in your other hand
Fiends love it when they witness me, sonning a grown man.
You thought you was a dope? I'm layin back eating blueberries.
You have a tribute song to karamel in your sig, ain't that bitch married?
Ok, you're black eminem and shes the asian mariah carey.
I'm the gucci in this bitch, you know you a bird.
Stop wasting time posting here, come measure my girth.

Blackula Spectacula
09-10-2009, 06:07 PM
i made you, for an add on myspace, take off all your cloths and point a camera at your slimey bloggosphere vagina and massive areolas, take a picture, and send them to me

You would have seen those nudes from the corpse regardless. but keep thinking that was my no no spot ;) ...

Lets not forget this too

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/Shaolinass.jpg

Steve Urkel
09-10-2009, 06:08 PM
I wanna see them noodz

TSA
09-10-2009, 06:11 PM
mmkay buddy.
You gave me new ones, the corpse also showed me the old ones.
you can lie to the internet but all that matters is you stripped to the nude for me and sent me your naked body for my own sexual and egotistical thrill.
then you went insane and i posted them on here and you're yet to recover.

you want, more then anything right now, for me to feel the pain i've inflicted on you, or maybe to apologize but your a slut and im making you a more aware citizen of Canada

and hell yeah i typed that shit LMAO
i aint never heard a kool keith song in my life but he still goes harder then your homer simpson vagina and 3rd world nipples.

Art Vandelay
09-10-2009, 06:14 PM
I made you take off your pants and aim a camera at your asshole while holding a sign that professes you love me

you were spending so much time trying to find a picture of my ass that i figured i would save you the trouble. consider it a present. oh, and i do love you, buttercup

Blackula Spectacula
09-10-2009, 06:16 PM
lol @ homer simpson vagina.

Whatever makes you feel important Tissa.

And yes I have third world nipples, but my breasteseses are 1st world great! You should feel them... wait No you shouldn't .. ever Muuahahaha... You'll be a virgin forever ape dude.

Steve Urkel
09-10-2009, 06:24 PM
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp17/WAR7LORD/364.jpg

TSA
09-10-2009, 06:25 PM
you can comment on my looks, but after seeing my looks on myspace you send my a picture of your 1st world obesity cellulite ass in your underwear.

I may never feel your breast, but i will also never feel your pain. think about that.

you were spending so much time trying to find a picture of my ass that i figured i would save you the trouble. consider it a present. oh, and i do love you, buttercup
http://www.imagesofcolorado.com/apix/barnowl12ar.jpg
here's the painful part.
i really wasn't that interested in it lol. I was on a hunt for Tooch poetry not your concave apartment canned beans ass. I just wanted to keep you at bay by saying i had the pic or whatever and the next thing i know you post a biblical explaination to why are ass is ugly and then a picture of your ass professing your love for me.

you can never run for president now.

because of what i did to you online.
you can say im a virgin, but from the same internet whore you were sending naked pictures of for no return i was receiving naked picture of for an add on myspace and small talk.

TSA
09-10-2009, 06:27 PM
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp17/WAR7LORD/364.jpg
hahahahaha

its like a mental illness

Lex Lugor
09-10-2009, 06:28 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6479/itsmeeitsmeeic1.gif

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-10-2009, 06:31 PM
think about that. think about it.

JASPER
09-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Only I have seen the grey mouse.

TSA
09-10-2009, 06:34 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6479/itsmeeitsmeeic1.gif
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHa
hAHAHAHAHahahHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

AHAHAhahahAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahaH
1!HAHAHA

though id why you had to shade me all grim and shit

Lex Lugor
09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
i didnt make that one
but it was uploaded months ago in my imageshack...
kinda eerie... that ass is popin up everywhere

Blackula Spectacula
09-10-2009, 07:47 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/1444158318_l.jpg
hahahahaha

its like a mental illness

16th_Chamber
09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
do you save his photos on your computer?
________
Iolite Breakdown (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
^damn talk about a cubehead on a motherfucker. put some doors and windows on it he could prolly charge rent.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Blackula, will you send me a picture of your feet, so I can sell it to CharlesJones to jack off to at the library?

Steve Urkel
09-10-2009, 08:52 PM
^^ That

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Can someone not work out what library CharlesJones posts from so when hes online someone can go in and greet shake the mans hand, in person?

5hundred&one
09-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Don't you think that's silly and bit heartless? It's not that serious. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to sit and listening to some chick who's talking random bs just to get on my nerves. I HATE when people do that just because their bored or had a bad day.

Well, I'm nothing if not silly and a bit heartless, so maybe it is, but I think it makes sense, for the most part...

and trust me I do hate it when people talk shit and make blanket statements about things they'll always be too stupid to understand or appreciate, but I've also come to terms with the reality that the vast majority of mankind is hopelessly dumb and ignorant and arguing with such people, who are usually set in their ways, is futile and usually more annoying than listening to them ramble on.

Blackula Spectacula
09-10-2009, 10:38 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2uxtqb9.jpg
do you save his photos on your computer?

Huggasaurus Sex
09-10-2009, 11:13 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2uxtqb9.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2646/kneehead.jpg

16th_Chamber
09-10-2009, 11:58 PM
not cool.
________
The cigar boss (http://thecigarboss.com/)

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Well, I'm nothing if not silly and a bit heartless, so maybe it is, but I think it makes sense, for the most part...

and trust me I do hate it when people talk shit and make blanket statements about things they'll always be too stupid to understand or appreciate, but I've also come to terms with the reality that the vast majority of mankind is hopelessly dumb and ignorant and arguing with such people, who are usually set in their ways, is futile and usually more annoying than listening to them ramble on.

Makes great sense. So, the best thing for me to do is shut up and walk away?

5hundred&one
09-11-2009, 04:39 PM
why not? aren't there things you'd rather be doing?

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 04:45 PM
why not? aren't there things you'd rather be doing?

Yeah.

JASPER
09-13-2009, 05:19 PM
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2646/kneehead.jpg
AHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAAAAA!!!!!!! a
HAHAHAHA!

Uncle Steezo
09-13-2009, 09:46 PM
i never got anything out of the trash can and i dare him to prove that i did.

tsa went to the police station and filed a report because he posted his address on wucorp and gen wise sent him a magazine.

fact.

i wonder who else derrick has called the police on, and why.

lets find out.

YungSunny
09-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Square biz? You's a square "ethermaster" haha got damn
That shit was just nerdy, Ima teach you how to love again
Your hand on the mouse scrolling through my posts your dick in your other hand
Fiends love it when they witness me, sonning a grown man.
You thought you was a dope? I'm layin back eating blueberries.
You have a tribute song to karamel in your sig, ain't that bitch married?
Ok, you're black eminem and shes the asian mariah carey.
I'm the gucci in this bitch, you know you a bird.
Stop wasting time posting here, come measure my girth.

Think about that.

Uncle Steezo
09-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Think about that.
i prefer not to, ya shit aint hot boo.
i spit pimp slaps that snap ya head back at mach 2
and i aint even tryn to mock u
this is just a warning shot over head to stop u
cause i don't wanna deal with ma dukes
an ya daddy mr winters tryna convince them niggas to not sue
so please get off yo knees, off my nuts and my cock too
u aint even 1%, muhfukka there's not room

PALEHORSE
09-15-2009, 09:56 PM
i never got anything out of the trash can and i dare him to prove that i did.

tsa went to the police station and filed a report because he posted his address on wucorp and gen wise sent him a magazine.

fact.

i wonder who else derrick has called the police on, and why.

lets find out.

a few posters on this thread are at serious risk for hurting his feelings. it seems "the terrorist" now have advanced emo weapons

killafifth
09-15-2009, 10:18 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha this shit iz crazy

Steve Urkel
09-15-2009, 11:15 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/4aa8a5df128eb6749162243568be339e.gif