PDA

View Full Version : Hindu...Really?

TSA
09-09-2009, 02:19 PM
ZKFPuxpXdWM

I was drawn to learning about Hindism mainly through Hindu music which i got into because of George Harrison. It went from being the religion that made the least sense to me, to the one that makes the most as well as Rastafari and Daoism.
im not a follower of any of these though but their ideas correlate a lot with my own personal ideas.

If you don't understand the basic concept of Hinduism, the best way to put it is the basic concept is Buddahism, the 2 have no conflicting ideas.

I respect the Hindu idea that in the end your ultimate goal is to stop existing and stop worship of yourself.

like its said in the book of the death as quoted by the beatles "The life goes on within you and without you", and this ultimate withdrawal is the ultimate enlightenment and ultimate awareness.

how do you think this goal is attainable?

TSA
09-09-2009, 02:26 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/saylor9/vishnu.jpg
>
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3889/pwof9.jpg

Uncle Steezo
09-09-2009, 11:33 PM
i got 50 bux that says tissa knows more about M Theory than Hinduism.

Blackula Spectacula
09-09-2009, 11:46 PM
i2oEl6WhNTo

Robert
09-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Caste system.

SID
09-10-2009, 07:08 AM
Tsa aspires to be me.

TSA
09-10-2009, 06:02 PM
hmm, i see we're discussing TSA

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Dick in the ass... Really?

drippie k
09-10-2009, 10:51 PM
man these cats believe in elephant people gods

Uncle Steezo
09-11-2009, 08:50 AM
If you don't understand the basic concept of Hinduism, the best way to put it is the basic concept is Buddahism, the 2 have no conflicting ideas.

how can anyone have a serious discussion with you when you obviously know very little about this subject?

there are MANY conflicting ideals.

we can start with "universal soul" hindu accepts the concept of a unifying spirit/soul, buddah denies it.

vedic authority
creator god
true self
caste system

to name a few more conflicting ideals.

read a book.

snapple
09-11-2009, 08:56 AM
man these cats believe in elephant people gods

hey it makes for good artwork/furniture in the crib

TSA
09-11-2009, 03:11 PM
how can anyone have a serious discussion with you when you obviously know very little about this subject?

we can start with "universal soul" hindu accepts the concept of a unifying spirit/soul, buddah denies it.

vedic authority
creator god
true self
caste system

read a book.
dog, why not talk to my about the situation without having an angry heart.
lord.
just calm down and talk, you don't have to 'win' im not competing with you, your 11 years older then me.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 03:19 PM
i fucks with the Hindu's

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Cows, rats, pigs, and octopuses.}:|

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 03:37 PM

vedic authority
creator god
true self
caste system

read a book.

Dayum!:dead:

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-11-2009, 03:43 PM
TSA the only religion I know of that "doesn't contradict other religions" is Shinto. They give you full reign to worship anything, because the whole point of the religion is that there are spirits within every living and unliving thing and that there are countless gods and ancestors worthy of veneration.

Shinto and Buddhism fit together perfectly. Hinduism and Buddhism are quite contradictory ideas.

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Miscellaneous religions.

Sheep Shifter
09-11-2009, 10:57 PM

vedic authority
creator god
true self
caste system

read a book.
http://alwaysquestion.info/haha.gif

Damn this nigga woke up on the wrong side of the bed.