PDA

View Full Version : You Aint Dope (DRUG WARS)

GreenBee
09-21-2005, 07:39 AM
Catz Think They Dope Coz They Have A Smoke Or A Line Of Bad Rock With A Pipe Or Dollar Note Yall Think Lifes A Joke, Just Because You Can Toke But You Dont Think About The Dirt Or Slaves Growin Shit Still Broke Growin Poppys For White Folks (YEAH) Dem Fuckers Blair An Bush Know Where Its Going To Snow Shit Im Sure You Even Know The Government Runs Coke God I Hope You Read What I Wrote Godda Clean Up This Globe Teach The Younguns To Know The Whole Flow How The Dirty Game Goes Bad Shit You Blow Up Your Nose Kate Moss Is Just A Smack Ho Go Get A Dream Kid And Take Your Time Slow.

GreenBee/GreenP
Piece/Peace

Any Fucker Wanna Argue Step The Fuck Up Yo

Idiom
09-21-2005, 07:47 AM
snores

wakes up

yawns

looks at verse

yawns agains

goes to sleep

Idiom aka ghost
Odd Men Out

Locust
09-21-2005, 09:24 AM
gay
people like you need to stop flooding the temple

TeknicelStylez
09-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Werd up where the fuck is the moderator, niggaz is annoying.

GreenBee
09-22-2005, 04:54 AM
My Peoples Starvin Man. Hit My Local News On www.u.tv (http://www.u.tv/) I Have A Cause To Set Write. I Dont Give A Flying Fuck You Can Say What You Like. Im White, You All Bitchin Tyrin To Fight. If I Wanted To Turn Black Id Buy A Sunbed IIght. This Is The Spiritual War, The Mental War. The Battle Between Good And Evil. So Fuck You I Dont Like Painted People Anyway. Stereotypical Ways. Its Not Like Im In The KKK, Or The Orange Fuckin Order, I Do Shit My Way. Ok. I Just Want All Your Fuckin Views If I Should Topple Matehrs. Whadya Say Cliff?

GreenBee

"Where My BustaRhymes, Dis Shit Feel Like A Tragedy, Come On Busta Rhymes, Look At These Fuckin Times."

Piece/Peace
GreenP/GreenBee

SHRAP
09-22-2005, 05:27 AM
*punches self in face*

GreenBee
09-22-2005, 06:18 AM
Watch You Dont Knock Yourself Out Bro. I Slap Myself T00.

Shit.

GreenP/GreenBee
Peace/Piece

P.S Nothin Change Playa Still Love Them Tittys.