PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quotes

blackwisdom
09-21-2005, 11:29 AM
"We need to express the part of ourselves, that make us wanna martyr ourselves."
-Talib Kweli-

"Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today."
-El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz-

"Liberate the minds of men and ultimately you will liberate the bodies of men."
-Marcus Garvey-

"Time only reveals what fear is - false expectations appearing real"
-Nasir Jones-

"If your word is bond than you don't have to make excuses."
-dead prez-

"We saw the lightning and that was the guns; and then we heard the thunder and that was the big guns; and then we heard the rain falling and that was the blood falling; and when we came to get in the crops, it was dead men that we reaped."

"I never ran my train off the track, and I never lost a passenger"
-Harriet Tubman-

Soul Controller
09-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Peace B

dope thread,
ill add on later

triggahappy187
09-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Sticky Fingaz "Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a gift thats why its called the present"

DMX - "Walk in my shoes, hurt ya feet, then u'll know why I do dirt in the street."

"In order to see the light, you have to have lived in the dark"

Times was rough growin up in the housin, they only make em like us every 25,000"

smo
09-21-2005, 12:54 PM
"Liberate the minds of men and ultimately you will liberate the bodies of men."
-Marcus Garvey

jaaaaaaaaaaah!

peace!

Queen Of Poetry
09-21-2005, 12:58 PM
For Africa to me... is more than a glamorous fact. It is a historical truth. No man can know where he is going unless he knows exactly where he has been and exactly how he arrived at his present place.
Maya Angelou

King Callabah
09-21-2005, 01:00 PM
check my sig, the light blue is ma quote.....and its by me

smo
09-21-2005, 01:11 PM
tra-la-la, tra-la-la,
tra-la-la, tra-la-la,
rum-tum-tiddle-um-tum.
tiddle-iddle, tiddle-iddle,
tiddle-iddle, tiddle-iddle,
rum-tum-tum-tiddle-um.

- winneie-the-pooh.

dat's my favorite quote!

peace!

Fr@z
09-21-2005, 01:13 PM
What's The Matter? The C.I.A got you pushing too many pencils?

Jeru
09-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Homer, your elbow is in my... -Marge-

smo
09-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Homer, your elbow is in my... -Marge-
hurragh!!! people're payin' attention 2 me! - dr. zoidberg -

Queen Of Poetry
09-21-2005, 01:42 PM
OOps I did it again!-Britney Spears

Reggie_Noble
09-21-2005, 04:16 PM
No Homo - Killa Cam

Jeru
09-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Going to countries overseas like Canada -Britney Spears answering the question : what is the coolest thing about being famous-

Reggie_Noble
09-21-2005, 04:18 PM
hahahaha fuckin dumb slut

Queen Of Poetry
09-21-2005, 04:28 PM
I'll give u this give u that what u need love-Bow Wow

krazi m.i.c.
09-21-2005, 04:29 PM
'i am free from you/buddhapest fist/tai chi kung fu'

- christ bearer

Jeru
I wanna be, I wanna be Like Mike

Jeru
Damn damn damn James

Queen Of Poetry
09-21-2005, 04:30 PM
marcia marcia marcia-jan brady

Reggie_Noble
09-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Crack Rules Everyting Around Me - ODB

Luther Large
09-21-2005, 04:33 PM
:fucku: ^^^thats fucked up man

Reggie_Noble
09-21-2005, 04:35 PM
He actually said it at the end of a song once.... If I could find it I would, was a freestyle or remix or something

Skellington
09-21-2005, 05:11 PM
"The names Buck,i'm here to fuck"

-Robert Englund "Eaten Alive"

BlaK FuRYaN
09-21-2005, 05:25 PM
"This life is only for a time appointed, so get across it, dont builld your house on the bridge"
-Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

"knowledge of the fool is the wisdom of the weak"
-BLAK FURYAN

"I have allways had an open mind which is necessary for the flexibilty which goes hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for the truth"
-El Hajj Malik El Shabazz

"either you pimpin' the system or gettin pimped ny the system, we dont want a piece of the pie, we want control of kitchen"
-Dead Prez

"Knowledge should be the key to the morning and the gate to eveining"
-Khlaid Monsour

"You can't build by simply destroying. When you take something from someone you have to replace it with something"
-Black Wisdom

The Red Horseman
09-21-2005, 05:37 PM
" I want his mother DEAD, his father DEAD!, his sister DEAD, his children DEAD! his friends DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!"

JASPER
09-21-2005, 05:47 PM
"I want his friends dead, I want his family dead, I want his pets dead, I want his plants dead. DEAD!"

Dunno who said that

Sicka than aidZ
09-21-2005, 06:12 PM
I want everybody punched in the face. Except Mark because he keeps touching my butt.
this cracked me up^

JASPER
09-21-2005, 06:17 PM
If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.

KBOS
09-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Going to countries overseas like Canada -Britney Spears answering the question : what is the coolest thing about being famous-LMAO, its amazing to me that somebody would want to buy a record from somebody with such low intelligence...

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
09-21-2005, 06:37 PM
"When it rains, niggas get wet"
-the great philosopher, DMX

"life's a wheel of fortune, this is just my chance to spin it"
-Tupac

"if your word is bond then you dont have to make excuses"
-i think its M1, not sure. i saw someone say it earlier though.

"my intelligence begins where yours peaks at"
-canibus

"We can assume jesus had mad flow cause he could rock any crowd. Like the sermon on the Mount, he had hundreds of nigga's captivated-just him, alone, on a mountaintop."
-RZA in his book

"It's hard to believe in religion when religions the reason the twin towers are missin"
-pitbull

there are tons more that i like, a lot more meaningful ones too but i cant think.

Luther Large
09-21-2005, 06:47 PM
are you talkin to me-deniro

where going to give him an offer he cant refuse-deniro,pacino,brando

fuckin these hoes is like playin russian roullette with a shotgun-big l

these are some of my favorites.......tho i have more meaningful ones too

MaShPG
09-21-2005, 07:03 PM
You would rather have a lexus or justice?
A chain or some substance?
A beemer, a necklace or freedom?
~Dead Prez

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman,
you only call her a bitch cause she won't let
you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel ya'll had
any similar interests, or maybe you're just an asshole
who couldn't sweet talk the princess!
~Aesop Rock (don't laugh please)

A rapper, is a representative of corporate interests,
an emcee, is a representative of the Hip Hop culture.
A rapper can be an emcee, but an emcee can't be a rapper.
~KRS-One

Hey Hey hey hey, Smoke weed every day.
~Dr. Dre

Free Mumia

blackwisdom
09-21-2005, 07:14 PM
"You can't build by simply destroying. When you take something from someone you have to replace it with something"
-Black WisdomI'm honored.

Peace

Qwiffersniffer
09-21-2005, 07:15 PM
"I am The Dirt Devil" - Quartense

Frank Drebin
09-21-2005, 07:22 PM
suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick yo suck my dick! (odb fastshadow)
i give your tonsils 40 stiches (rza as bobby digital dunno wut song)
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE ( commando)

born invincible
09-21-2005, 08:08 PM
nice topic blackwis!!!

heres a few of mine:

"it is far better to remain silent and appear a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" -- mark twain

"people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- george orwell

Dae Ja Nae
09-24-2005, 03:53 PM
"The ashes left behind from bridges that were previously burned, still contain it's original building blocks. With strength and determination, and a willingness to set pride aside, one could make a masterpiece out of what appears to be a ruin."

-- D L HILL

"What more beautiful way to bridge a gap, than with the building blocks if frienship."

-- D L HILL

Queen Of Poetry
09-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. Malcolm X

9th Warrior
09-24-2005, 10:42 PM
say ello to my lil friend! -Scarface
I'm the Nizza that give it 2 u raw- ODB
BONG BONG- RZA

Big Risk
09-25-2005, 12:06 AM
The blizzard is coming - The Blizzard from MTV's made

deadlymelody
09-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Anything GZA has ever said. Anything RZA has ever said. Sorry for being a dickrider, but these guys are idols to me.

Hahaha at Blizzard I think he said "I spit flame" about 84 times in that episode.

King Justice
09-25-2005, 12:53 AM
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. Malcolm X
Yo thats ill as shit

King Justice
09-25-2005, 01:07 AM
Did the Americans stop when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor NO!... The Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor shhh hes on a roll
-Bluto aka Jim Belushi in Animal House

AHH Now Zoidberg is the Popular one- Dr Zoidberg

Im everyone and no one every where and nowhere....
Just Call Me DARKMAN ( <---ANYBODY SEEN THIS MOVIE Darkman)

Eat up, Grow Strong and someday kill me
-Tuta Shen aka Chen Sing
HEROES OF SHAOLIN

Reggie_Noble
09-25-2005, 06:21 AM
Im everyone and no one every where and nowhere....
Just Call Me DARKMAN ( <---ANYBODY SEEN THIS MOVIE Darkman)

yeah, pretty nice :D

GuardianOne
09-25-2005, 06:51 AM
" Here lays a brave man, whose not afraid to die, may he rest in peace" Scarface (album "Diary Of A Mad Man" 1994)

" Now you're standing in the tunnel of eternal life, and you see the ones you never learned to love and like, make a choice, let it go you can't back it up, if you ain't at peace with God , you need to patch it up" Scarface (album "Diary Of A Mad Man" 1994)

I remember the week i got this album just after it was released. And Getto Boys had not released anything new at that time.

Peace
PS: I have to numerous ones.

09-25-2005, 06:58 AM
"I maintain this paradise on this Earth
with the shut the fuck up style for what this shit is worth"
Ol' Dirty Bastard R.I.P.

Skellington
09-25-2005, 07:37 AM
"When It Rains,the flowers drip Candy" - Warcloud

"I came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigarette" - Warcloud

"One Day It Rained And The People Began To Melt" - Warcloud

"One stormy night,while where in bed,I snatched the ribbon off,and off roled her head." - Warcloud

"A Welldressed Skeleton slowly cuts your throat" - Warcloud

Queen Of Poetry
09-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

John F. Kennedy (http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/John_F._Kennedy/)

iNtell3kT
09-25-2005, 09:14 AM
"walk with the wise, u grow intellegent, walk with the foolish and become arrogant" - Jesus Christ

"We were taught to love our friends and hate our enemies, u should love both friends and enemies" - Jesus Christ

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" - Jesus Christ (John 14:6)

MantiZ
09-25-2005, 09:19 AM
"ma dick iz betta than urs"

WolfMan
09-25-2005, 09:50 AM
"ma dick iz betta than urs"
:lmao: lmao

"Have you found honey? Eat only what you need,
That you not have it in excess and vomit it.
Let your foot rarely be in your neighbor's house,
Or he will become weary of you and hate you."

- King Solomon, The Bible, Proverbs 25:16-17

Great thing to tell your friends when you're too tired to do anything with them :D

Dae Ja Nae
09-25-2005, 02:41 PM
1)

" If violence is wrong in America, violence is wrong abroad. If it is wrong to be violent defending black women and black children and black babies and black men, then it is wrong for America to draft us, and make us violent abroad in defense of her. And if it is right for America to draft us, and teach us how to be violent in defense of her, then it is right for you and me to do whatever is necessary to defend our own people right here in this country."

"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."

-- Malcom X

2)

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I am free to be what I want."

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen."

"I am America. I am the part you won't recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me."

-- Muhammad Ali

Peace

Roman Deini
09-25-2005, 03:14 PM
keep your friends close but your enemies closer - don corleone.

Roman Deini
09-25-2005, 03:21 PM
"I'm a man. I lived it and I'm not afraid to die but when I die I'm going to paradise and I'm not worried." - Mike Tyson

"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime." - Mike Tyson about America

"The one thing I know, everyone respects the true person and everyone's not true with themselves. All of these people who are heroes, these guys who have been lily white and clean all their lives, if they went through what I went through, they would commit suicide. They don't have the heart that I have. I've lived places they can't defecate in." - Mike Tyson

"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you. If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn." - Mike Tyson

MantiZ
09-25-2005, 03:21 PM
"good enemy is better than bad friend"

King Justice
09-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Ya raps be the clips that packed with lies
Cowardlessly ya shoot up those innocent wise
-GZA/Genius

The rhyme, the unrelated beef I don't stress
I seen many killed for inifinte-e-less
-GZA/Genius

4-Bar Killer
09-25-2005, 03:34 PM
anything that Bob Marley ever said.. the man was mad wise, he should have been in politics.. he was a genius..

he had an lovely message in every song he ever made, but the one that means most to me got to be the lyrics Redemption Song.. the shit almost made me cry once..

Old pirates yes they rob I
Sold I to the merchant ships
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit
But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the almighty
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly
All I ever had, is songs of freedom
Won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom
Cause all I ever had, redemption songs
Redemption songs

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look
Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fullfill the book

Redemption songs, redemption songs

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but oursekves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look
Yes some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fullfill the book

All I ever had, redemption songs
These songs of freedom, songs of freedom

WolfMan
09-25-2005, 04:46 PM
"I'm tired of chasing my dreams, I'm just gonna ask them where they're going and catch up with them later" - Mitch Hedberg

Queen Of Poetry
09-28-2005, 11:11 AM
When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

JASPER
09-28-2005, 11:13 AM
"I'm going to cream in my hand twice and bitchslap your apeface"

a friend.

Gennadiy
09-28-2005, 02:55 PM
"As your attorney, I advise you to drive at top speed. It'll be a goddamn miracle if we can get there before you turn into a wild animal. Are you ready for that? Signing into a Vegas hotel under a phony name with intent to commit capital fraud and a head full of acid?"

- Dr. Gonzo (Benisio Del Toro), Fear And Loathing In Las-Vegas

CLASSIC!!!

King Justice
09-28-2005, 10:38 PM
What Costs Little Is Of Little Worth
-GZA/Genius

Great Things Satisfy Great Minds
-GZA/Genius

nut_end
09-29-2005, 08:39 AM
the first duty with a revolutionary is to get away with it -> abbie hoffman

the subtlety of nature is greater many times over than the subtlety of the senses and understanding -> sir francis bacon

ours is the age proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to -> h. mumford jones

that to my mind is a wonderful proof of mathematics. -> lord kelvin

the art of government is the organization of idolatry. -> john tanner in bernard shaw's man and superman

know thyself -> engraved on temples of kemet

the greater part of what my neighbors call good i believe in my soul to be bad, and i repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. what demon possessed me that i behave so well. -> walden

the people sir, are a great beast. -> alexander hamilton

one of the greatest obstacles to the achievement of liberation is that oppressive reality absorbs those within it and thereby acts to submerge. . . [our] consciousness, functionality, oppression is domesticating, to no longer be prey to its force, one must emerge from it and turn upon it. -> paulo freire.

the test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -> f scott fitzerald

use your eye to divine what divides to picture your id with the two sides subtle and sublime brain work ends to form mind. -> ikuasi

Fragmented
09-29-2005, 10:36 AM
cry me a river and i'll piss you a puddle, cause' either i don't give a fuck or my compassion too subtle- despot

living_undead
09-29-2005, 10:39 AM
"It depends on what your definition of 'is' is."

- Bill Clinton

Oztradamus
09-29-2005, 11:07 AM
"Life Ain't Nuthin' But Bitches and Money" - Ice Cube (Wheh he was an angrly black man)

Close This Thread