PDA

View Full Version : M.O.P. - Foundation leaked.

J-DON
09-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Shit is out, who is checking for it? Thoughts?

claaa7
09-11-2009, 03:22 AM
it's been out for a week or so by now, shit is really good though.. reminds me a bit of their first album. make sure y'all support this album on the 15th of September!

Thworldisyours
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Havent had a chance to listen to the whole thing yet but that Styles P song is crazy...

joe245
09-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah, not listened properly but it's very nice from what I did hear. That Brooklyn joint is very nice.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-11-2009, 05:45 PM
I kinda like it, they both do their thing, but still, I was a little disappointed at the production, it's hard, but maybe not what I expected :/

RAW-TASTE
09-12-2009, 02:23 AM
its decent but its nothin mindblowin, like most mop albums. mop really need good production, this production aint bad but it gets a bit repetitive. like if u dont play this shit in high volume and put it at medium volume instead and play it for a while the album gets boring. mop NEEDS to come out with a album that makes me wana run out and HIT the fuck out of a random foo on the street, just by listening to any song of that album.

i know they got it in them...they just needa better productions to blend with their rappin. but still good solid album but like someone said its somewhat dissapointing.

djskillz
09-12-2009, 05:51 AM
I gotta get this too. Damn. All this good music's making me go broke.