PDA

View Full Version : Where iz andre 3000??

snapple
09-11-2009, 07:52 AM
everybody popping up with new albums and doing shows....where is the true lyrical king of da souf at?....

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Probably at home.

YungSunny
09-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Givin a gypsy prostitute some stankloooooooove.

Crackhead Bob
09-11-2009, 05:52 PM
He is currently working on his solo album and his middle name is Lauren.....you can't make this stuff up.

ALCATRAZ
09-11-2009, 05:59 PM
ahahahah that niggaz name is andre fuckin THREE THOUSAND nigga how dare you ask where that nigga is located lol

nigga could be anywhere for all we know

angry!
09-11-2009, 06:07 PM
i know big bois asking the same fuckin question!!!!!

andre was a weird fuck!!!!!!

then he went diamond!!!!! for all i know this nigga is drinking tea with aliens!!!!!!

still.... when he picks up the mic ill be listening!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 06:23 PM
ahahahah that niggaz name is andre fuckin THREE THOUSAND nigga how dare you ask where that nigga is located lol

exactly this shit is just plain disrespectful lol
the answer is hes everywhere and no where, at the same time, on some Prince shit.

ALCATRAZ
09-11-2009, 06:26 PM
ahahahhaa yoooo whats that one outkast video where they all up in the club and dre is hella paranoid n shit ... think its one of their earlier vids .... dude was bugged the fuck OUT lol shit was laughs

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 06:41 PM
idk but i remember back an old ass video when they was young up in the hood all the niggas were in their football shirts and shit, there dre was in this tie-dye shirt, and some egyptian necklace round his neck and a fucking berey on his dome! ahahahha

shit was tucked in too

http://www.mcallen.lib.tx.us/library/tie-dye.jpg
^just like this

Like i said, DONT QUESTION THIS MAN. just stop it. this dude could be 2cm from your face, you prolly still wouldnt see him.

djskillz
09-12-2009, 04:41 AM
ahahahhaa yoooo whats that one outkast video where they all up in the club and dre is hella paranoid n shit ... think its one of their earlier vids .... dude was bugged the fuck OUT lol shit was laughs

Jazzy Belle

snapple
09-12-2009, 09:06 AM
He is currently working on his solo album and his middle name is Lauren.....you can't make this stuff up.

good 2 hear :thumbup: