PDA

View Full Version : Why do ppl picture Jesus

TSA
09-11-2009, 02:07 PM
talking and moving slowly.

in all depictions of Jesus he talks and moves slowly.
the bible never specifics if he was a boisterous flamboyant young chap or a calm young mens and them.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 02:08 PM
bitches love that. they had to make up for the bibles overt sexism.

TSA
09-11-2009, 02:12 PM
you know, i was also thinking its cause bitches love that.
If you speak to bitches in jesus like mannerisms, then often recognize real.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 02:16 PM
hes basically a sex symbol for the opressed female race throughout history.
and he had power. lots. and a bachelor. there was no other bitch in there occupying his johnson to ruin the fantasy they may one day be on that shit in the heavens.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Muscular tanned rugged bearded blue collar worker, finds out he's God. Yes, he got quite a lot of sex. Quite a lot.

There's no doubt in my mind he got tons of sex. Hell dudes wanted to have sex with him.

He's Jesus, come on.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
i heard he was a raging alcoholic, that cursed and picked fights alot when he was drunk.

god told me.

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Jesus was slow moving, TSA? Jesus was a sex symbol? ...............alright}:|

TSA
09-11-2009, 03:02 PM
and God is always depicted with a deep voice. except on south park

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 03:05 PM
The deep voice is because God is the all mighty. He's powerful and he's to be feared. Men with a deep voice are known to be more, um, manly. The deep voice just gives God a human side.

TSA
09-11-2009, 03:06 PM
tell that to mike tyson.
and is it telling that we trying to depict the voice of God as manly as possible?

JASPER
09-11-2009, 03:09 PM
I don't understand general chat anymore. I fucking need to lay off things.

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 03:13 PM
tell that to mike tyson.
and is it telling that we trying to depict the voice of God as manly as possible?

I won't.

That's a good question. Could be.

They picture God as a white man.:{

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-11-2009, 03:52 PM
^^^ as a white man in clouds wearing a toga and having a long white beard at that...wtf...or morgan freeman

james earl jones has the voice of god

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Remember that song, "What if God Was One of Us"?

I hate that fucking song.

oDoUoSoKo
09-11-2009, 04:20 PM
catchy

Steve Urkel
09-11-2009, 04:35 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/celebrity-pictures-bale-freeman-god-batman.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-11-2009, 04:38 PM
uYeP2FyqHrc

ALCATRAZ
09-11-2009, 04:55 PM
and he had power. lots. and a bachelor. there was no other bitch in there occupying his johnson to ruin the fantasy they may one day be on that shit in the heavens.

ahahahaha damn aint that the truth

Blackula Spectacula
09-11-2009, 05:18 PM

You have no perception of what females like or want, virgins.

Btw Jesus isn't real, it's all mythical shit anyway, I don't picture him at all.

ALCATRAZ
09-11-2009, 05:19 PM

ahahaha

Steve Urkel
09-11-2009, 05:26 PM
If someone stands on the sidewalk proclaiming he is the son of god you dismiss him as a nut, yet you believe wholeheartedly in something that happened 2000 years ago. smh

http://www.nahlaterz.com/no/3.gif

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-11-2009, 05:37 PM

Btw Jesus isn't real, it's all mythical shit anyway, I don't picture him at all.

If someone stands on the sidewalk proclaiming he is the son of god you dismiss him as a nut, yet you believe wholeheartedly in something that happened 2000 years ago. smh

http://www.nahlaterz.com/no/3.gif

troofly

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 05:50 PM

Arent you a lesbian?
LOL!

U clearly just mad because Jesus Christ our lord and savior isnt some pumped up dyke with a marine-cut and a firm handshake.

YungSunny
09-11-2009, 05:50 PM

Lol yeah let's trust what an internet pizza box (read: a thang ev'ry nigga got a slice of) has to say about religion.

No. :thumbdwn:

ALCATRAZ
09-11-2009, 05:55 PM
They'd rather hear me rap over some bullshit switzerland beat from some corny ass underground producer. That makes their dick hard, that has nothing to do with the intensity of my lyrics, some guy, looping some sesame street shit, that doesn't match my pissy project lifestyle... White castle , kentucky fried chicken eatin' ass.. So i say fuck ‘em

ahahahahahahahah

zooruka
09-11-2009, 06:04 PM
jesus is depicted that way because thats the way he was he was gentle meek and humble in spirit... but people offten forget jesus did get mad but his anger was for the right reasons ( remember when he got angry at the temple and over turned the money changers tables and drove out all the animals)... but we must not forget jesus was the ultimate warrior who came to earth to defeat the devil.

peace be with you !

Steve Urkel
09-11-2009, 06:07 PM
but we must not forget jesus was the ultimate warrior who came to earth to defeat the devil.

peace be with you !

Of course not they did a whole episode on South Park about it too

Blackula Spectacula
09-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Arent you a lesbian?
LOL!

U clearly just mad because Jesus Christ our lord and savior isnt some pumped up dyke with a marine-cut and a firm handshake.

You're once again miss-informed. I'm not a lesbian. I love men... and I find some women attractive but I do not date women.

I do not have marine-cut, my hair is long and feminin and I do not believe in "Jesus" nor do I believe in any form of Christianity. I'm not mad at something that doesn't exist. You are simply just ignorant and you lack humor in anything you say, thus you remain a virgin because your attitude is completely digusting and unattractive. You are dismissed and anything you say from now on is null.

A thank you

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/7.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
09-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Lol yeah let's trust what an internet pizza box (read: a thang ev'ry nigga got a slice of) has to say about religion.

No. :thumbdwn:

Sorry you feel offended that I do not have the same religious beliefs you have. Every nigga didn't get a slice of me .. You'd be able to see my breasts if i was in a beach topless, which is something I would do and have done. .. You didn't get to stick your micro penis in me therefore you did not get a piece of me, Nigga. I'm not saying you should believe what I believe just putting my two cents into this thread. Stop feeling offended and mad that to some, Jesus is but a lie. :)

ALCATRAZ
09-11-2009, 06:30 PM
ahahahaha damn this bitch is foreal

i like that

Poetic Wun
09-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm not saying you should believe what I believe just putting my two cents into this thread. Stop feeling offended and mad that to some, Jesus is but a lie. :)
idk if i'd say he's a LIE lol thats a funny way to put it.
but nah he ain't my cup o' O.E.

i wish someone would have "documented" his puberty phase tho... those would be some good stories.

09-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Blackula, youre starting to look less ethnic.

You bleaching your skin on some Michael Jackson shit?

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 06:35 PM
You're once again miss-informed. I'm not a lesbian. I love men... and I find some women attractive but I do not date women.

I do not have marine-cut, my hair is long and feminin and I do not believe in "Jesus" nor do I believe in any form of Christianity. I'm not mad at something that doesn't exist. You are simply just ignorant and you lack humor in anything you say, thus you remain a virgin because your attitude is completely digusting and unattractive. You are dismissed and anything you say from now on is null.

A thank you

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/7.jpg

Dont worry, Jesus Loves you.
Let Jesus take away the pain.
Let in the light of the lord

Blackula Spectacula
09-11-2009, 06:45 PM

I don't think I could afford such treatments. I think I just the lamp thats infront of me making me look lighter

09-11-2009, 06:48 PM
OK. Be proud of who you are and don't let the devil define what "beauty" is.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 06:51 PM
^gahahahaa damnn dan, thats some shit

but i agree, dont let them get you down, black, as long as your beutiful to yourself, and your male girlfriend, thats all that matters, God Don't Like Ugly, And He Ain't Too Crazy About Pretty

JASPER
09-11-2009, 06:56 PM
I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. I think you all should let his light shine into your souls and feel what happiness truly means.

You can start tonight and pray. Tell Him about your dreams and plans. Tell him you're sorry for your sins. Just let Him in and feel his love.

YungSunny
09-11-2009, 06:56 PM
just putting my two cents into this thread.

You're a woman.
stop sharing your opinion.

Blackula Spectacula
09-11-2009, 07:00 PM
You're a woman.
stop sharing your opinion.

You're fucking 15 .. maybe when you're balls drop you can spit some knowledge to me .. till then shut the fuck up kiddo.

Steve Urkel
09-11-2009, 07:03 PM

She never looked ethnic, the only thing black about her is her username

Poetic Wun
09-11-2009, 07:09 PM
I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. I think you all should let his light shine into your souls and feel what happiness truly means.

You can start tonight and pray. Tell Him about your dreams and plans. Tell him you're sorry for your sins. Just let Him in and feel his love.
your avatar makes me hate jesus.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-11-2009, 07:10 PM
You're fucking 15 .. maybe when you're balls drop you can spit some knowledge to me .. till then shut the fuck up kiddo.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/13/a6/a6/the-kitchen.jpg

Now go play...

TSA
09-11-2009, 07:20 PM
this is what happens when you let women out of the kitchen.

if you don't believe in jesus that's stupid being that he was a real life historic figure, its like not believing in george washington. which is stupid.

if you dont believe all the supernatural stuff around his legend then yeah, that makes sense but dont be a doofus.

Poetic Wun
09-11-2009, 07:40 PM
its like not believing in george washington
lol just found that funny

Steve Urkel
09-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Jesus existed. Yes. Did he turn water into henny? You tell me

Blackula Spectacula
09-11-2009, 07:55 PM
this is what happens when you let women out of the kitchen.

if you don't believe in jesus that's stupid being that he was a real life historic figure, its like not believing in george washington. which is stupid.

if you dont believe all the supernatural stuff around his legend then yeah, that makes sense but dont be a doofus.

lmao where in creditable historical book does it state Jesus existed? lol Besides the bible .. and well we all know thats "creditable" lol not.

Whatever you guys can all believe that Jesus existed, I'm not atheist or what have you .. but Jesus was not real person there are many mythical Characters from other eras and cultures that have similar stories of Jesus.

look at the ancient egyptian Story of Horus. There are so many parallels to both of their lives. or even Osiris the Sun God.

- Osiris-Dionysus is God made flesh, the saviour and 'Son of God'.
- His father is God and his mother is a mortal virgin.
- He is born in a cave or humble cowshed on 25 December before three shepherds.
- He offers his followers the chance to be born again through the rites of baptism.
- He miraculously turns water into wine at a marriage ceremony.
- He rides triumphantly into town on a donkey while people wave palm leaves to honour him.
- He dies at Eastertime as a sacrifice for the sins of the world.
- After his death he descends to hell, then on the third day he rises from the dead and ascends to heaven in glory.
- His followers await his return as the judge during the Last Days.
- His death and resurrection are celebrated by a ritual meal of bread and wine which symbolize his body and blood.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

SKAMPOE
09-11-2009, 08:11 PM
i am god

Blackula Spectacula
09-11-2009, 08:21 PM
No youre a pope dude lol

zooruka
09-11-2009, 09:14 PM
lmao where in creditable historical book does it state Jesus existed? lol Besides the bible .. and well we all know thats "creditable" lol not.

the jewish historian josephus documented jesus in 70 ad ....37 years after jesus died ,he had nothing to do with christianity and nothing to gain by saying he existed but even he said that jesus existed.

Josephus (AD 37 – c. 100),[2] also known as Yosef Ben Matityahu (Joseph, son of Matthias) and, after he became a Roman citizen, as Titus Flavius Josephus,[3] was a first-century Jewish historian and apologist of priestly and royal ancestry who survived and recorded the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70.[4] His works give an important insight into first-century Judaism.

peace be with you !

Blackula Spectacula
09-11-2009, 10:58 PM
the jewish historian josephus documented jesus in 70 ad ....37 years after jesus died ,he had nothing to do with christianity and nothing to gain by saying he existed but even he said that jesus existed.

Josephus (AD 37 – c. 100),[2] also known as Yosef Ben Matityahu (Joseph, son of Matthias) and, after he became a Roman citizen, as Titus Flavius Josephus,[3] was a first-century Jewish historian and apologist of priestly and royal ancestry who survived and recorded the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70.[4] His works give an important insight into first-century Judaism.

peace be with you !

Ahh yes Flavius Jospehus, since jesus was such an important "historical" figure why has only one guy documented his life? Josephus didnt even live during or even after the assumed life of Jesus. And there are numerous historians that had lived near the mediterranean during and after the assumed time that jesus lived. None of them had documented Jesus.

BTW, Josephus has been proven to be a forgery for hundreds of years, but unfortunately ppl still believe it to be true. Just like ppl believe that bible is factual.

The Judeo-Christian theology is just basically taken from Egyptian religion, and that was created long before Jesus' assumed life.

DeeBlock
09-11-2009, 11:50 PM
look at the ancient egyptian Story of Horus. There are so many parallels to both of their lives. or even Osiris the Sun God.

- Osiris-Dionysus is God made flesh, the saviour and 'Son of God'.
- His father is God and his mother is a mortal virgin.
- He is born in a cave or humble cowshed on 25 December before three shepherds.
- He offers his followers the chance to be born again through the rites of baptism.
- He miraculously turns water into wine at a marriage ceremony.
- He rides triumphantly into town on a donkey while people wave palm leaves to honour him.
- He dies at Eastertime as a sacrifice for the sins of the world.
- After his death he descends to hell, then on the third day he rises from the dead and ascends to heaven in glory.
- His followers await his return as the judge during the Last Days.
- His death and resurrection are celebrated by a ritual meal of bread and wine which symbolize his body and blood.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

-The 'son of God' concept came after Jesus left.
-His father is not God.
-He was not born in a cave or a shed. He was born under a palm tree. He was not born in December. Mary gave birth to him under a palm tree and ate of it's fruit. Palm trees DO NOT BEAR FRUIT IN DECEMBER!!
-Baptism was not a practice of Jesus.
-Yes, Jesus performed many miracles.
-Many people rode Donkeys in those days. You got nothing here.
-Where is your proof of him dying in Easter? Easter is a pagan celebration added to Christian practices.
-Where is your proof of him descending to Hell and all that?
-Jesus will not come back to judge anyone!!!
-Celebrating a persons death is very sick.

There are not too many similarities between the two.

Btw, the story about Osirus could have been prophecy and not an account of history.

TSA
09-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Ahh yes Flavius Jospehus, since jesus was such an important "historical" figure why has only one guy documented his life? Josephus didnt even live during or even after the assumed life of Jesus. And there are numerous historians that had lived near the mediterranean during and after the assumed time that jesus lived. None of them had documented Jesus.

BTW, Josephus has been proven to be a forgery for hundreds of years, but unfortunately ppl still believe it to be true. Just like ppl believe that bible is factual.

The Judeo-Christian theology is just basically taken from Egyptian religion, and that was created long before Jesus' assumed life.
dude, a lot of ppl documented his life, its called the new testament.
and zookura just proved you wrong. dude gave you names times and dates and you just said the guy was proven wrong with no proof as to how or by who.

on top of that he wasn't important until hundreds of years after dying.
You're confusing you rejection of God for a rejection of Jesus,
its normal to say God doesn't exist, everyone knows jesus is a historical figure. whether he's god or not is the debatable part but his existence has more proof to it then the existence of george washington as i had heard once on the history channel.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 12:35 AM
-His father is not God. uhhh yes his father is God.
-He was not born in a cave or a shed. He was born under a palm tree. He was not born in December. Mary gave birth to him under a palm tree and ate of it's fruit. Palm trees DO NOT BEAR FRUIT IN DECEMBER!! Christian faith believes that he was born on 25th of December, story is smilar still! I didnt say they were exactly the same .. I said their PARALLELS!!!
-Baptism was not a practice of Jesus.It is of the Christian faith !!!!!!! Christians- followers of Jesus
-Yes, Jesus performed many miracles.PARALLELS!!
-Where is your proof of him dying in Easter? Easter is a pagan celebration added to Christian practices.Easter; a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ; celebrated on the Sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox

-Where is your proof of him descending to Hell and all that?are you stupid? this is the story of Osiris in which is very fucking similar to that of "Jesus Christ" Osiris a God of the Egyptian religion .. Still remains that like Osiris, Jesus rises from the dead!
-Jesus will not come back to judge anyone!!!UHHH yes he will .. God will return .. Jesus the decendent of God .. God in the flesh .. and he will come again to judge the living and the dead!
-Celebrating a persons death is very sick.Communion is done mass all the time.

Btw, the story about Osirus could have been prophecy and not an account of history.

Osiris* is indeed a mythical Character derrived from Egyptian religion! AND so is Jesus which has very similar events to that of Osiris who was created by egyptians WAYYYYY before Jesus' assumed life began!

YungSunny
09-12-2009, 12:37 AM

I could be snotty nosed and piss stained 24/7, and stlil have more rights than you.
Because I have testicles.
Think about it.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 12:52 AM
I could be snotty nosed and piss stained 24/7, and stlil have more rights than you.
Because I have testicles.
Think about it.

I make more money than you. and in a monitary system in which we live in I win, its 2009 buddy Women have more rights than you and more women are in the workforce... the Y chromosone in which turns a human into a male is slowly dying off the Human DNA structure therefore the weak existance of males is soon to be extinct you little faggot, think about.

zooruka
09-12-2009, 12:56 AM

In book 18 of the Antiquities, 63-64, the text of Josephus as we have it today says:

About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed it is lawful to call him a man, for he was a performer of wonderful deeds, a teacher of such men as are happy to accept the truth. He won over many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was the Christ, and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the leading men among us, had condemned him to the cross, those who had loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again on the third day, as the prophets of God had foretold these and ten thousand other wonders about him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct to this day.'

In fact, this text is a bit too much of a good thing for our purposes. It seems unlikely that a Jew such as Josephus would have written some of the things in this passage. Most scholars today agree that it has been altered by early Christians seeking to 'improve' it. It seems more likely that Josephus originally wrote something like this:

About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, for he was a performer of wonderful deeds, a teacher of such men as are happy to accept the truth. He won over many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. When Pilate, at the suggestion of the leading men among us, had condemned him to the cross, those who had loved him at the first did not forsake him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct to this day.'
Even without the questionable additions, notice what this passage tells us about Jesus:

•He was a real historical person
•He was a teacher
•He was a worker of wonders (miracles)
•He gathered a band of followers, who continued to follow him after his death.
However, there is a second reference to Jesus in the works of Josephus. In Antiquities 20.200, he describes how, in AD 62, the high priest Ananus was deposed because he had illegally

convened the Sanhedrin [the highest Jewish religious court / governing body]. He had brought before them the brother of Jesus the so-called Christ, who was called James, and some other men, whom he accused of having broken the law, and handed them over to be stoned.

Notice the following points from this quotation from Josephus:

•Jesus had a brother called James
•James was executed by the Jewish leaders in AD 62
•There were claims that Jesus was the Messiah (that is, the Christ).

There is one other important point to notice from this quotation. Most scholars do not doubt the authenticity of this second reference to Jesus. Yet this passage refers to Jesus as the 'so-called Christ'. This brief comment appears to link back to Josephus' earlier reference to Jesus, and may even show that what he originally wrote there included some such comment as 'Jesus the so-called Christ.' Several of the books listed include some discussion of these passages from Josephus.

DeeBlock
09-12-2009, 01:02 AM
-His father is not God. uhhh yes his father is God.
-He was not born in a cave or a shed. He was born under a palm tree. He was not born in December. Mary gave birth to him under a palm tree and ate of it's fruit. Palm trees DO NOT BEAR FRUIT IN DECEMBER!! Christian faith believes that he was born on 25th of December, story is smilar still! I didnt say they were exactly the same .. I said their PARALLELS!!!
-Baptism was not a practice of Jesus.It is of the Christian faith !!!!!!! Christians- followers of Jesus
-Yes, Jesus performed many miracles.PARALLELS!!
-Where is your proof of him dying in Easter? Easter is a pagan celebration added to Christian practices.Easter; a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ; celebrated on the Sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox

-Where is your proof of him descending to Hell and all that?are you stupid? this is the story of Osiris in which is very fucking similar to that of "Jesus Christ" Osiris a God of the Egyptian religion .. Still remains that like Osiris, Jesus rises from the dead!
-Jesus will not come back to judge anyone!!!UHHH yes he will .. God will return .. Jesus the decendent of God .. God in the flesh .. and he will come again to judge the living and the dead!
-Celebrating a persons death is very sick.Communion is done mass all the time.

Blackula, you have just disagreed with what I've said without any proof. If you are a reader of the Bible (the text Christianity is based from), you would know that I am right.

You've stated that Christians believe him to be born on the 25th of December. You are right that many Christians believe that, but as I have stated before, the Bible contradicts what they believe. Many Christians do not even read the Bible and therefore do not know the facts of this character called Jesus. They, including you, get their info from outside sources.

I would like for you to read the Bible where Jesus is mentioned so you could see that I am right and you are wrong.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Whatever you can throw all the proof you want from Jospehus .. but that is all you got. I can throw at you all the stories from different cultures and religions of mythical characters that are parallel to the story of jesus. Theres so much other things i can throw at you, it's still not going to anything. I'll stand by my believes and respect yours. I just think it's sad that ppl are so bamboozled and this is why society has been controlled and lead into so many wars because of religious beliefs .. But whatever I'm sticking to what I believe .. you stick to whatever it is you want to believe.

DeeBlock
09-12-2009, 01:07 AM
I make more money than you. and in a monitary system in which we live in I win, its 2009 buddy Women have more rights than you and more women are in the workforce... the Y chromosone in which turns a human into a male is slowly dying off the Human DNA structure therefore the weak existance of males is soon to be extinct you little faggot, think about.

This convo you had with Yung Sunny shows the level of your maturity or should I say lack of it.

If males are to be extinct in the future, so are females and the human race is no more. How is this situation a win for women?

Sonny is young and it is understandable why he would write the way he does.

What is your excuse?

Grow up!

TSA
09-12-2009, 01:08 AM
ok, that's all he's got but you still have nothing.
except naked pictures

Mumm Ra
09-12-2009, 04:25 AM
that last page makes my brain cry

Poetic Wun
09-12-2009, 05:12 AM
^lol

i'm rollin with blacky on this. not COMPLETELY but still....
without being redundant to what she said, all i'ma say is once i heard of Osiris i questioned my Catholicism to its core and found that there were way too many similarities.

Maybe jesus existed as a man, his magic powers however... eh... tbd

there are also many insances in history where christians switched their style up for the sake of their own image that makes me wonder why i should even have believed them in the first place.

why folk still trust in their word to almost literally be gold.

it's fact the 25th of December was conjured up due to that Pagan shit... FACT.
thats fine but the depth of the faith... FAITH christians have is rooted in what?
the LORD AND SAVIORS VERY OWN "BIRTHDAY" is rooted in what?
a ~ lie.
him dying on easter or whatever... if thats not "true" then why would christians just adopt a celebration from somewhere else for no reason?
have outside sources just been passing down the story?
DeeBlock, you might have stated the truth, but within that truth furthers the argument of why?
or maybe what?
what did it help Christianity to adopt easter? further more, anything you explained that isn't common christian knowledge?
what is the christian story of easter and other unbliblical truths?
what does the christian faith lead them to believe?

as a human being he has been documented to exist... but christians don't believe him to be just some nigga.
when you say jesus they hear JESUS! when you hear David Copperfield, do you not think of magic immediately?
Like TSA explained, to not believe JC existed may be stupid...
but to not believe in the persona that is JESUS CHRIST, which ultimately is the more important decision seeing as how you can equivalate THAT to his very existence, basically, is justifiable.

i'm not here to rile feathers any more than have been done and any rebuttal to this would be read with understanding (given its coherence).

my opinion obviously differs from others but i still, to this day, ask why?

Shogah
09-12-2009, 05:34 AM
and God is always depicted with a deep voice. except on south park

haha, that shit was mega

http://www.skierpage.com/images/southparkgod.jpg

DeeBlock
09-12-2009, 05:36 AM
DeeBlock, you might have stated the truth, but within that truth furthers the argument of why?
or maybe what?
what did it help Christianity to adopt easter? further more, anything you explained that isn't common christian knowledge?
what is the christian story of easter and other unbliblical truths?
what does the christian faith lead them to believe?

Understand that when Christianity was adopted as a religion, remnants of paganism still existed amongst the people. Also understand that Christianity was made the state religion and then modified every few years by including pagan deities and celebrations. This was done for one reason - to stay in power for as long as possible.

Pagan deities and celebrations were Christianized. Pagan holidays (like EASTER) were made into Christian ones and were given religious themes.

Trust me. Blackula is wrong. History and Biblical texts reveals the truth.

Mumm Ra
09-12-2009, 05:43 AM
easter = falls on the equinox
when the days just start becoming longer than nights (daylight/sun/son emerging from night = Son of God's resurrection)
Like TSA explained, to not believe JC existed may be stupid...
I am stupid.

09-12-2009, 07:26 AM
I am stupid.

Not to pile on or whatever, but you're also comically short.

SID
09-12-2009, 07:52 AM
As i said in a previous jesus thread, he was a bisexual carpenter named Bartholemew Tappis, he pretended to be a intelligent, in-touch nigga to calm his craving for cock and to give a false impression.

He was also black and really lived in Lincoln Nebraska.

YungSunny
09-12-2009, 08:07 AM
the Y chromosone in which turns a human into a male is slowly dying off the Human DNA structure therefore the weak existance of males is soon to be extinct you little faggot, think about.

How is this relevant? I mean, wouldn''t the human race eventually die out without us long-dicking and breaking ovaries?
I'm expecting a long ass post about how some feminist scientist created some kind of artificial sperm for women to inject into themselves. Don't disappoint me.
I make more money than you.
Lol and? I bet the hoes on flavor of love make more money than me shaking their ass infront of a camera. Do they have more rights than me too? :(
its 2009 buddy Women have more rights than you

Prove it. Excluding the fact they can get long dicked by a nigga that isn't their husband and have their husband pay them monthly for the kid she neglects after the husband divorces her.
more women are in the workforce...
There are more mexicans in the workforce too. LOL

On the real, I like to post ignorant ass shit on here on purpose. There's always a dig dug that can't lace me with facts that tries to drop no-ledge on me.

Steve Urkel
09-12-2009, 08:11 AM
d55RUgUbW3g&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 10:25 AM
How is this relevant? I mean, wouldn''t the human race eventually die out without us long-dicking and breaking ovaries?
I'm expecting a long ass post about how some feminist scientist created some kind of artificial sperm for women to inject into themselves. Don't disappoint me.
I'm just letting you're a weak existance. but of course you couldn't see the meaning behind my statement, Idiot.
Lol and? I bet the hoes on flavor of love make more money than me shaking their ass infront of a camera. Do they have more rights than me too? :(
People with more money than you will always have more rights than you. It's a known fact. the more mone you have the better your chances of getting what you want will be succesful.

Prove it. Excluding the fact they can get long dicked by a nigga that isn't their husband and have their husband pay them monthly for the kid she neglects after the husband divorces her.
Hey men cheat too. You sound extremely bitter about women for being 15.
There are more mexicans in the workforce too. LOL

On the real, I like to post ignorant ass shit on here on purpose. There's always a dig dug that can't lace me with facts that tries to drop no-ledge on me.
You're being ignored from now on.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-12-2009, 11:05 AM
I thought he was like that because he looked like a hippie. Plus he was in South Park like that. Yea.

YungSunny
09-12-2009, 11:07 AM
You're being ignored from now on.

^Learning how to love again.

JerseyIronman
09-12-2009, 11:43 AM
talking and moving slowly.

in all depictions of Jesus he talks and moves slowly.
the bible never specifics if he was a boisterous flamboyant young chap or a calm young mens and them.

maybe jesus was a pot head?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pics/hostpics/57139f3f-1649-46d4-8d5e-9aa7cf0b2cc8ogstonerjesus.jpg

i can like... take this loaf of bread and... feed a hole village maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn.....

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-12-2009, 12:16 PM
^^^lmfao!

there's no historical evidence that jesus actually existed...there are no documented accounts from his purported lifetime

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-12-2009, 12:20 PM
^^^^^^and still, people believe that he existed. they just do. and then they say how can you prove Moses existed.

HE NEVER EXISTED EITHER, BITCH.

YungSunny
09-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Prove he doesn't.
Y'all some dig dugs.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-12-2009, 01:57 PM
prove he does...show me historical accounts that existed during his life time...i'll wait....no? nothing?

i'm not saying definitively that he didn't exist because i wasn't there, but i'm leaning more towards a story or myth from one region that was carried along by traders and immigrants and evolved from there.

bitch, don't ever call me a dig dug.
you're the one that can't hit me with facts.

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 02:51 PM
If people didn't believe that Jesus never existed, then that's what they believe. Just respect that.

For me, Jesus IS real!}:|

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-12-2009, 03:47 PM
ok.

I don't believe in Jesus because I don't believe in miracles. And God.

=) Good thing I don't have to explain myself. It's weird sometimes cuz my girl believes in Heyzeus and GAWD tho.

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 04:07 PM
For me, God exists. I have had a LOT of bad things happen to me and somehow, a miracle.

I remember when.....something VERY bad happen in my life in 2006. I was walking on the sidewalk and in the middle of the sidewalk, there was a fresh $20 just laying out for me. Plus, there have been a lot of other things too.

YungSunny
09-12-2009, 04:11 PM
prove he does...show me historical accounts that existed during his life time...i'll wait....no? nothing?

i'm not saying definitively that he didn't exist because i wasn't there, but i'm leaning more towards a story or myth from one region that was carried along by traders and immigrants and evolved from there.

bitch, don't ever call me a dig dug.
you're the one that can't hit me with facts.

Lol I never said whether I believed in him or not.
The niggas barking about how jesus doesn't exist are just as ignorant as the people barking about how he does exists.
You have no proof.
Dig dugs.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 04:27 PM
This child just argues for the sake of arguing. Pay no mind to his null and irrelevant arguments. Besides there is nothing profound in what he states. Ignore him Pan.

YungSunny
09-12-2009, 04:36 PM
^Arn't you supposed to be ignoring me?

Lol damn practice what you preach whoadi.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Oh and I was talking Directly to you Pandemic, if you couldn't comprehend my sentence. I even called you out on that last post.

Funny how some ppl just don't understand Coherent sentences. ;)

Poetic Wun
09-12-2009, 04:57 PM
For me, God exists. I have had a LOT of bad things happen to me and somehow, a miracle.

I remember when.....something VERY bad happen in my life in 2006. I was walking on the sidewalk and in the middle of the sidewalk, there was a fresh $20 just laying out for me. Plus, there have been a lot of other things too.
shoot, id believe in him too if he bought me off.

the argument is seemingly becoming whether or not he existed as you or i do.
maybe TSA and Dee is right, maybe Blackula & Vay are right but that's for the birds.
i care less about whether Mr. Christ existed and more about if JESUS CHRIST did.

it would also seem, after DeeBlock's last post, if he DID physically exist then he was a nobody.
i understand that the Pagans "Disney'd" the Marvel that would be Christianity (lol that was actually quite an astute metaphor) and what you explained kind of denounced Christianity, and that pulls the rug out from the foundation of it all... or the ground, and then it's all just a magic carpet ride.
but then you refer to the bible for reference...
i know it was for the love of power, and i know the celebrations were christianized... but its christian faith that states these things whether you or i know different. the new testament doesnt rip the old one to shreds, thus creating a revised religion... Jesus Christ is STILL Jesus Christ.
still with the christmas
still with the easter
still with the baptism.
still existing in that context.

for arguments sake, i'll say presumingly, he existed, like physically existed... like he's the one doing my spell check... what is his significance?
why is the "greatest story ever told" about him?
why is the faith held so tight about someone that can easily be demoted from a miracle worker to some dude with a hammer?
where is the reality in christianity if anyone who knows anything about the conception of it, knows its all based off other shit?
are christians blind?
wouldnt that make the entire religion a lie just cause it was inspired by some other historical beliefs, stories and myths?

kinda remids me of what the late, great Mitch Hedberg said:
I like when they say a movie is inspired by a true story. That's kind of silly:
"Hey, Mitch, did you hear that story about that lady who drove her car into the lake with her kids and they all drowned?"
"Yeah, I did, and you know what - that inspires me to write a movie about a gorilla!"

killafifth
09-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Jesus yeshua etc,,,,, he taught freedom justice and equality. He was a real liven man but in 329AD @ the nicean council the powers that be decided to turn a freedom fighter into there icon or figure head for christianity. He himself had no knowlegde of this because he was dead. When all of this had taken place the very same people who he was against took his image and likeness and made him rep them remeber he had beef with the roman empire. They knew if they used him people would gravitate towards the so called knew found religion and then from there they could controle the masses of the people

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Oh and I was talking Directly to you Pandemic, if you couldn't comprehend my sentence. I even called you out on that last post.

Funny how some ppl just don't understand Coherent sentences. ;)

oh i understood pefectly lol :thumbup:

jesus was real in the south park "imaginationland" sense of being real; that his story and teachings have persisted over time and thus have made him more real than any of us in terms of the effect and impact he's had on the world and history.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 05:55 PM
hahahaha that was a funny trilogy.

killafifth
09-12-2009, 05:59 PM
oh i understood pefectly lol :thumbup:

jesus was real in the south park "imaginationland" sense of being real; that his story and teachings have persisted over time and thus have made him more real than any of us in terms of the effect and impact he's had on the world and history.

Lol jesus in the sense of his name never existed because the hebrew language has no vowels the letter j wasn't even in existence during his physical time on the earth because english wasn't a spoken language at that time jesusw is a spanish name which shows and proves the vaticans envolvment which iz in rome italy etc... evolvment in the bastardiation. Of that great freedom fighter they used his name to shield there filthy religion

killafifth
09-12-2009, 06:04 PM
hahahaha that was a funny trilogy.

Seems as tho you were getting terrorized lol

Mumm Ra
09-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Not to pile on or whatever, but you're also comically short.
almost as short as your hairline

almost

Mumm Ra
09-12-2009, 06:26 PM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8624/jesustoy8fc.jpg
this is the most evidence i've ever found of jesus existing
i actually did see one of these at a walmart some time ago

i have no bias on the subject, if he turned out he was the actual son of god, & actually lived 2000 years ago, it wouldn't change a thing in my life.
there just simply isn't any reason to think he did exist

09-12-2009, 06:41 PM
almost as short as your hairline

almost

My hairline is immaculate.

You can't ride rollercoasters.

You have to sit on a stack of phone books to play Magic: The Gathering in your tiny home you carved for yourself into the side of an oak tree deep in the forest.

(Read: You are a tiny nerd)

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-12-2009, 06:48 PM
You have to sit on a stack of phone books to play Magic: The Gathering in your tiny home you carved for yourself into the side of an oak tree deep in the forest.

ggssgHahahahahah!! wtf!!! GOD DAMN

Mumm Ra
09-12-2009, 06:54 PM
My hairline is immaculate.

only after your eyebrow transplant
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/masterdanmuhammad2.jpg
don't lie dan, don't lie

You can't ride rollercoasters.
I would tower over Raekwon the Chef

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 07:00 PM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8624/jesustoy8fc.jpg
this is the most evidence i've ever found of jesus existing

hahahaha

killafifth
09-12-2009, 10:50 PM
I think. Your beautiful. Lol. Blackula iz fine as hell

SID
09-13-2009, 06:08 AM
Allow the digital vagina seducing techniques, go get the real shit.

Mumm Ra
09-13-2009, 06:19 AM
Allow the digital vagina seducing techniques, go get the real shit.
I'm trying my best to make sense of this sentence but cannot and it's bothering me

SID
09-13-2009, 06:20 AM
It's bothering you eyyy?

Mumm Ra
09-13-2009, 06:22 AM
got it
you should switch allow with the word stop
there yeh go

SID
09-13-2009, 06:23 AM
ohhhhh seen, yeh its london slang.

Mumm Ra