PDA

View Full Version : Morning Breath. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

IrOnMaN
09-11-2009, 02:57 PM
You motherfuckers need to start brushing and flossing your teeth before you start your day. I know I do, unlike some people. Some Listerine wouldn't kill you.

I get to campus around 9:15am this morning. I decided to head to the library so I could just browse around on the internet. So, after about ten minutes on the net, I go to a vending machine to get a soda. This is where it all happen. There was this guy standing next to me using another vending machine. He starts talking on his cell phone. I was like WTF, man? I have never smelled morning breath that bad in my 22 years of living and I have smelled.

At first, I thought the guy farted but no. After I got my soda, I gave him an 'are you serious' look because his breath was just bad!

I just hoped that soda helped him out a bit.

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-11-2009, 03:18 PM
I remember one time in English class i used to sit in front of a hunny, but every time she spoke i could feel her hot breath punching the back of my neck and then the aroma of a gay tiger's arse would enter the nostrils. She had the dragon on the daily. I still spat that game tho haha