PDA

View Full Version : skampoe was the weak link on sound theory

Pages : [1] 2

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 12:49 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/forum/fatfuck.jpg

nigga sounded like he was tryna eat and rap at the same time ... dog your flow was consistently off beat (too much pain, street kundoe) and you fuckin RUINED warfair, probably one of the best beats on the album ... since your gen chat homies won't say it i will ... ur TRASH on the mic

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/ass.jpg

jigsaw sounds like he started rappin 2 weeks ago and even THAT nigga repped harder than you, you got absolutely no mic presence and no cadence to suffice for your wack ass lyrical content ... hang it up bro ... this rap shit is definitely NOT for you ...

KaramelSundae
09-12-2009, 01:57 PM
here we go....

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-12-2009, 02:03 PM
damn...i think he sounds better here than he did on the early pcp stuff...he still needs to work on his cadence a little bit but to say he was complete trash is being kind of unfair.

SL33
09-12-2009, 02:07 PM
he has problems with breathing control during his raps, but this track sucks anyway

JerseyIronman
09-12-2009, 02:18 PM
The only thread about a hip-hop album you will see in gen chat instead of the hip hop shop.

WHY R U LISTENING TO SOUND THEORY WHEN U CAN BE LISTENING TO CUBAN LINX 2?

THE MASON
09-12-2009, 02:20 PM
All i have to say is PCP is ill

and to the ones who are hatin, show n prove!!

Peace

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-12-2009, 02:35 PM
hes just off beat and his rhymes are too simple hell get better with practice...and rappin 2 weeks ago? jig fuckin destroyed whats gutta and skamp wasnt bad on that.

killafifth
09-12-2009, 02:56 PM
For the niggaz that says skampoe is wack. Take to the booth and show your sword style there's no need to be that. Opinionated with out something 2 show and prove

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Show n prove

killafifth
09-12-2009, 03:01 PM
That's what I'm talking bout fam !

killafifth
09-12-2009, 03:04 PM
This could be good and I'm not taken bout a battle I'm talken bout just do a song just rip some shit with out skampoes name in your lines you already made it known how you feel just do a song to show your skill

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 03:15 PM
^nigga i contribute to hip hop in different ways, remember there are four elements dun dun, not one ... as a member and advocate of the underground hip hop community im well within my rights to pass judgement on a rapper even if rapping isn't my forte ...

this ain't even a hate thread, i'm just calling it how i see it ... no lyrical creativity, no rhyme structure at all (exact same flow on every beat regardless of tempo, sounds like he's rapping to the beat of the paper he's reading off of LOL, no conceptual agility ... HANG IT UP SKAMP b4 you embarrass yourself even more

12weLvE
09-12-2009, 03:16 PM
The only thread about a hip-hop album you will see in gen chat instead of the hip hop shop.

WHY R U LISTENING TO SOUND THEORY WHEN U CAN BE LISTENING TO CUBAN LINX 2?

Because its a fucking dope project like it or not.

SMH @ such an ignorant comment. It kills me how a couple of people on this forum are putting Sound Theory and CL2 in the same comversation lol. Man you are talking about a studio album that took 5 years to make, feat. legends on the boards and on the mic. Comparing it to underground cats who are trying to blow up and do their thing. The hate kills me man lol.

Ask cats they will tell you, nobody expected it to be as good as it is, but we showed cats different.

As far as the p.c.p. comment. I am never the one to bash peoples opinions. Opinions to me are always respected. You dint like p.c.p. well then you dint. Alcatraz was one of many who gave Sound Theory a proper listen to props to him.

Peace to all my Sound Theory fam, you already know.

PEace!

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Alcatraz was one of many who gave Sound Theory a proper listen to props to him.

i give credit where credit is due ... its good 2 see wucorp shit on niggaz with that mixtape, it was a solid mixtape foreal ... i'm still bumpin that shit hardcore, but niggaz need 2 recognize whats real and what aint

THE MASON
09-12-2009, 03:22 PM
yo alcatraz, how you doing on the graf tip anyways?

i aint seen much in awhile, but my point still stands PCP is dope lol

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 03:29 PM
peace king i'm doin my thing man, had 2 lay low for a while cause my city is small and shit gets hot around here often ... doin tha job thing now 2 cake up ... stealin paint in tha 09 is too stressful for a nigga lol

BUMP SOUND THEORY

killafifth
09-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Lol. Yo 12 what's good fam !! This iz crazy. Alc your right with the statement as far as hiphop is concerned I'm just saying. I try to be humble in the critisism that's all because positve reinforcement helps people become better thatz all fam (b-boying. Graffiti. Djing. Mcing. Breaking)

12weLvE
09-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Lol. Yo 12 what's good fam !! This iz crazy. Alc your right with the statement as far as hiphop is concerned I'm just saying. I try to be humble in the critisism that's all because positve reinforcement helps people become better thatz all fam (b-boying. Graffiti. Djing. Mcing. Breaking)

Peace 5th.

I gotta get at you about some shit.

Are you busy?? I ll hit you up on the jack...

12weLvE
09-12-2009, 03:33 PM
BUMP SOUND THEORY

Dont sleep yall!!!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82542

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 03:33 PM
peace killa if skamp wants respect he should learn how 2 give it first, that nigga is a perpetrator fareal, i gots no love for the fakes and phonies!!!

peace 2 sound theory

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Bump

killafifth
09-12-2009, 03:35 PM
I feel you hope all iz well tho I'm @ work right now on wu corp hahahahah using my phone 2 chat lol this g1. Shit is cool when you don't have a laptop or computer around lol

killafifth
09-12-2009, 03:36 PM
12 hit me sun I'm good

killafifth
09-12-2009, 04:03 PM
peace killa if skamp wants respect he should learn how 2 give it first, that nigga is a perpetrator fareal, i gots no love for the fakes and phonies!!!

peace 2 sound theory

Hahahaahaahha. I wouldn't know skampoe showz me love hey. I'm a people person I want positvity for all humans on the planet earth like jesus hahahahhahah

JerseyIronman
09-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Because its a fucking dope project like it or not.

SMH @ such an ignorant comment. It kills me how a couple of people on this forum are putting Sound Theory and CL2 in the same comversation lol. Man you are talking about a studio album that took 5 years to make, feat. legends on the boards and on the mic. Comparing it to underground cats who are trying to blow up and do their thing. The hate kills me man lol.

Ask cats they will tell you, nobody expected it to be as good as it is, but we showed cats different.

As far as the p.c.p. comment. I am never the one to bash peoples opinions. Opinions to me are always respected. You dint like p.c.p. well then you dint. Alcatraz was one of many who gave Sound Theory a proper listen to props to him.

Peace to all my Sound Theory fam, you already know.

PEace!

Im not hating on Sound Thoery I think its cool shit. My point was im way to pre-occupated with CL2

Bobby_Digital72
09-12-2009, 06:40 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/lhe0h.jpg

Drunken Monk
09-12-2009, 06:58 PM
paz skampe
tantas veces dudas de mi pero me da igual lo que pienses de mi man
pcp foreva

KingMalik
09-12-2009, 08:15 PM
agreed! niggas need to stop frontin and just be real so they inner circle can improve but if ya goin to keep sayin dudes is nice when they not! then cats always goin to think their hot and will never improve and then actually get around real niggas who spit and look like clowns, for instance the track "whats gutta" sinapse burnt a hole in that shit and made these niggas look like amateurs. stop frontin for dudes, be real, only way son is goin to improve

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 08:31 PM
alcatraz is mad cuz i neg repped him in another thread! takin the forum too serius duke, relax...

like dukes said on sum posts back, SHOW N PROVE!

like i said b4, i make music for me, i let ya hear sum shit, if u catch it good, if not, u aint stopin ma sun from shining!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/pcpsymphonyofthemicpost-comingsoonf.png

Drunken Monk
09-12-2009, 08:36 PM
sympony of the mic will sounds illlleesttt

TSA
09-12-2009, 08:40 PM
here we go....
http://thestartingfive.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/slickricktrunk.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 08:41 PM
is alcatraz speak on it god?

JIGSAW45
09-12-2009, 08:48 PM
agreed! niggas need to stop frontin and just be real so they inner circle can improve but if ya goin to keep sayin dudes is nice when they not! then cats always goin to think their hot and will never improve and then actually get around real niggas who spit and look like clowns, for instance the track "whats gutta" sinapse burnt a hole in that shit and made these niggas look like amateurs. stop frontin for dudes, be real, only way son is goin to improve

peace 2 sound theory

fuck both of yall faggits...i got plenty of confidence in my ability so u goin thru all this trouble focusin your energy on us is gay. if yall dont like pcp,u aint got to. like my nigga said we make music for us n the niggas in our circle so fuck your negative opinions cuz it aint that...its hate plain and simple. and as far as bein real,u dont fukin know either one of us on a personal to even say that corny shit. if u dont like it dont fukin listen to it cuz 4 every 1 hatin ass homo like u...its a dozen other niggaz that luv our shit...fuck you....peace

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-12-2009, 08:49 PM
alcatraz is mad cuz i neg repped him in another thread! takin the forum too serius duke, relax...

like dukes said on sum posts back, SHOW N PROVE!

like i said b4, i make music for me, i let ya hear sum shit, if u catch it good, if not, u aint stopin ma sun from shining!

i didnt wanna do this because wtf your a loser lol but you on some other bitch shit sun. "take forumming too seriously"??? are YOU really saying this? dude you get damaged from the slightest thing, and play out your whole life on here..

^brothers call him sun cuz he's sized like one

and man "i make music for me.blah blah" youve been spamming that sound theory pcp shit DOWN OUR THROATS no homo for months non stops all.over the.forum every.day., wtf you talking about LOL

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
put some saki on it god!

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 08:54 PM
i didnt wanna do this because wtf your a loser lol but you on some other bitch shit sun. "take forumming too seriously"??? are YOU really saying this? dude you get damaged from the slightest thing, and play out your whole life on here..

^brothers call him sun cuz he's sized like one

and man "i make music for me.blah blah" youve been spamming that sound theory pcp shit DOWN OUR THROATS no homo for months non stops all.over the.forum every.day., wtf you talking about LOL
buaahahahahahahahahahahah nigga shut the fuck up, errr one knows u stay mad on here u sentimental fag! u mad IN REAL LIFE cuz i shitted aaaalll over u, n im a fat nigga so u knw thats alot of shit, on ur best u still cant fuck wit meh!}:T

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 08:57 PM
put some saki on it god!

At some point one of these men will point at speakonitgod's dome. Protect ya neck!
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2152/skampharry.jpg

hahahaha i knew it was him hahahahahaha see hes another scorned/ethered wu corpian mad at me irl buhahahahahahaha fuck him:b

he lost when i made him change his name to alcatraz buahahahahaha lamerz smh

FatherSl!me
09-12-2009, 08:57 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/time594/newpicnick003.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM
buaahahahahahahahahahahah nigga shut the fuck up, errr one knows u stay mad on here u sentimental fag! u mad IN REAL LIFE cuz i shitted aaaalll over u, n im a fat nigga so u knw thats alot of shit, on ur best u still cant fuck wit meh!}:T

^scared of life

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 09:00 PM
cmon father time i have ur horrendous face plastered all over the interwebz sun n werk wonders for ya self esteem, STOP IT!

KingMalik
09-12-2009, 09:01 PM
fuck both of yall faggits...i got plenty of confidence in my ability so u goin thru all this trouble focusin your energy on us is gay. if yall dont like pcp,u aint got to. like my nigga said we make music for us n the niggas in our circle so fuck your negative opinions cuz it aint that...its hate plain and simple. and as far as bein real,u dont fukin know either one of us on a personal to even say that corny shit. if u dont like it dont fukin listen to it cuz 4 every 1 hatin ass homo like u...its a dozen other niggaz that luv our shit...fuck you....peace

why you upset about an opinion, duke? all im saying is niggas need to just be real and advance they skill, instead of oh yeah thats hot, thats hot, thats hot, how you expect a nigga to improve? unless you truly believe the nigga is on a pedestal and just too nasty with it, but whateva dun, you can get heated, let them niggas tell you everything done is instant heat rocks.

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 09:02 PM
^scared of life
scared of pussy^
u faked being drunk so the broad can take u home, y?

u scared of pussy!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/dumbass-1.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 09:04 PM
why you upset about an opinion, duke? all im saying is niggas need to just be real and advance they skill, instead of oh yeah thats hot, thats hot, thats hot, how you expect a nigga to improve? unless you truly believe the nigga is on a pedestal and just too nasty with it, but whateva dun, you can get heated, let them niggas tell you everything done is instant heat rocks.
compared to wat the rest offer, we str8 monstas on a track.

narc
09-12-2009, 09:05 PM
egwD4jTo3GE
oh mah gaaaaad

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 09:05 PM
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826755

show n prove faggits!!

KingMalik
09-12-2009, 09:07 PM

whos the rest that your speakin of?

Hollow Dartz
09-12-2009, 09:07 PM
I have the sound theory lp....SMH at some of ya'll cats, some of it is pretty good I won't lie, but theirs obvious clones on this jawn, unlike that Wu-Corp. Army joint where every song was Wu-cloned up..This was a much better effort.

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
whos the rest that your speakin of?
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/pcpsymphonyofthemicpost-comingsoonf.png

KingMalik
09-12-2009, 09:10 PM
your speakin about compared to the rest of audio booth? what they have to offer? what are you talkin bout?

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 09:13 PM
niggaz sayin we fake? shiiiit ya niggaz dont know, nah, ya niggaz know but hate on the fact.

SKAMPOE
09-12-2009, 09:15 PM
ey yo im out sun, i gots me a 7fiftay slab ov henrok n sum puerto rok islands to ssrip on and a whole family to show love to. hate on cowards lol

KingMalik
09-12-2009, 09:16 PM
of course when niggas aint feelin you its obvious hate? smh

TSA
09-12-2009, 09:17 PM
cmon father time i have ur horrendous face plastered all over the interwebz sun n werk wonders for ya self esteem, STOP IT!
AHAHAHAHAHahhah!

cap
09-12-2009, 10:00 PM
what the fuck is sound theory? no really!

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 10:05 PM
agreed! Niggas need to stop frontin and just be real so they inner circle can improve but if ya goin to keep sayin dudes is nice when they not! Then cats always goin to think their hot and will never improve and then actually get around real niggas who spit and look like clowns, for instance the track "whats gutta" sinapse burnt a hole in that shit and made these niggas look like amateurs. Stop frontin for dudes, be real, only way son is goin to improve

haha u feel me

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 10:20 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/05-17-09_1738.jpg

niggaz know

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 10:28 PM
aww you wrote his name out on your note book <3

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2009, 10:46 PM
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/608/granraekwon.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-12-2009, 10:47 PM
^^^^lmfao!

EAGLE EYE
09-12-2009, 10:54 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9484/eastwoodbonustrax.jpg

Steve Urkel
09-12-2009, 11:05 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/05-17-09_1738.jpg

niggaz know

Wow your monitor blows ass

Longbongcilvaringz
09-12-2009, 11:21 PM
^nigga i contribute to hip hop in different ways, remember there are four elements dun dun, not one ... as a member and advocate of the underground hip hop community im well within my rights to pass judgement on a rapper even if rapping isn't my forte ...

hahaha

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Of course Sound Theory sucks a little, but that's sort of the point. The point is even the average dudes off the block can say "nigga we're making an album" put in the work and then get a responce from hundreds or even thousands of listeners. They'll never jump off, but that's not why they do it. They enjoy the music, they have fun making it, and they wanted to share their stuff for fun.

Skamp isn't planning to make bank, he and jig are just doing what they do.

We can't really be judging people for not being talented... we're online. Nothing we say can ever be truly backed up.

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 11:56 PM
hahaha
lol the shit is real nigga

J-Cee
09-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Just downloaded now..so far is sounding dope

THE BETRAYAL is a quality track.

EAGLE EYE
09-13-2009, 12:05 AM
powerjam

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 02:40 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/forum/05-17-09_1738.jpg

niggaz know
ur lettering sucks ass, u claiming u a graff artist, well u blow donkey nuts sun.

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 04:28 AM
agreed!

he still needs to work on his cadence

he has problems with breathing control
lol i wonder why

hes just off beat and his rhymes are too simple

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-13-2009, 09:28 AM

nigga sounded like he was tryna eat and rap at the same time ... dog your flow was consistently off beat (too much pain, street kundoe) and you fuckin RUINED warfair, probably one of the best beats on the album ... since your gen chat homies won't say it i will ... ur TRASH on the mic

jigsaw sounds like he started rappin 2 weeks ago and even THAT nigga repped harder than you, you got absolutely no mic presence and no cadence to suffice for your wack ass lyrical content ... hang it up bro ... this rap shit is definitely NOT for you ...

co sign plus this .jpeg is made by me..

i told this fatman that he is noone and he believes that he is an underground legend..hahahahaha..this bitch is fuckin cocky without a reason..he is garbage..

SID
09-13-2009, 09:44 AM
I agree with alca, Skampoe cant rap. This ain't a personal attack, just a home truth.

Too many katz be thinking they can rap when they cant, and the only way to know if your good or not is to listen to other peoples views, not your own.

I mean i feel you want to express your thoughts and emotions and you prolly thought rappin to be the easiest outlet, but theres other ways you just gotta find what you good at, and work on it.

PCP and GAVIN are in the same boat, but they can make it to shore if they give up all musical aspirations immediately.

This is the real shit..
Time - Sidious Katana.mp3 - 5.25MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/6550180382acf941/)

12weLvE
09-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Of course Sound Theory sucks a little, but that's sort of the point. The point is even the average dudes off the block can say "nigga we're making an album" put in the work and then get a responce from hundreds or even thousands of listeners. They'll never jump off, but that's not why they do it. They enjoy the music, they have fun making it, and they wanted to share their stuff for fun.

Skamp isn't planning to make bank, he and jig are just doing what they do.

We can't really be judging people for not being talented... we're online. Nothing we say can ever be truly backed up.

Well I would not say it was just for fun. Sound Theory has many commited artists and producers who actually are on their grind right now, not just doing shit on the net. Printing out albums, doing shows etc... I respect P.c.p and their movement also, I feel like their work on this album was the best they have ever done, but even thought they are my boys, they need to step out to the real world and move away from solely doing this shit for the net. Jig has all the intentions to do so, but he is a family man so shit is tuff, but I see potential in them cats.

Nobody is really hating Sound Theory from what I see everywhere I go, because I have this shit spread out all over the net on many forums, and all over myspace etc... Its a really solid project from a vision I had, and I am proud of how it came out. Those who havent peeped yet, give it a chance.

PEace

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 11:39 AM
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8028134

MENES
09-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Thats real shit SID? Skampoe shits on you kid.

I dont know what the fuck all you are saying, I listen to Street Kundoe and hear a great track.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-13-2009, 12:40 PM
i think you can give somebody constructive criticism about what they're doing without being disrespectful. there's a difference between criticizing an artist that will never read or post on this forum and talking directly to somebody who is a forum member and posts frequently. they're more likely to take your critiques seriously if you're respectful about it. at the same time, you're still likely to get called a hater, a fag, or something crazy even if you are being respectful lol

SID
09-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Thats real shit SID? Skampoe shits on you kid.

I dont know what the fuck all you are saying, I listen to Street Kundoe and hear a great track.

What planet you living on?

Why you dickriding? just cause the guy has a orange username, poses with guns and has 20,000 + posts you think that somehow correlates to his real life social status?

Bunch of fucking failures.

SID
09-13-2009, 12:50 PM
i think you can give somebody constructive criticism about what they're doing without being disrespectful. there's a difference between criticizing an artist that will never read or post on this forum and talking directly to somebody who is a forum member and posts frequently. they're more likely to take your critiques seriously if you're respectful about it. at the same time, you're still likely to get called a hater, a fag, or something crazy even if you are being respectful lol

Exactly. You cant win.

THE MASON
09-13-2009, 12:58 PM
SID that track was just bad, if that is your best work then you are in no position to speak on PCP or Sound Theory.

and Alcatraz is the only one i know of to even give Sound Theory a fair chance, a bit harsh with the words but i guess he can say what he likes.

But SID dont try and outshine someone, when you aint shinin

MENES
09-13-2009, 12:58 PM
The fact that you said this has anything to do with "post counts" is fucking CRAZY, haha, dont tell me im delusional

Real life status? FUCK it, his MUSIC, is BETTER then YOURS. Its not even in question either.

Sickandary!
09-13-2009, 12:59 PM
damn skamp got burneeed

SID
09-13-2009, 01:02 PM
its funny how the two people hating my track are bustin sound theory sigs.

Polar opposites.

What's going on? Has Muhammad accumulated a army of stans? How did this happen?

Are your ears clean?

You know when you use cotton buds it just pushes the earwax further into your ear.

MENES
09-13-2009, 01:07 PM
cause we probably the only two that listened to it hahaha

SID
09-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Shit is sad, real sad.

Sickandary!
09-13-2009, 01:11 PM
i never heard skamp flow post a link or something

THE MASON
09-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Are my ears clean? probably not i aint shower today lol

but i do know good music when i hear it and i do respect when people are putting in work. PCP puts in the work and are always elevating, so sayin shit about how we post counts and his wat status is retarded.

I know PCP, i know there status in REAL LIFE, so you can cut the bullshit. Your music is SHIT. Face the facts, you cant rhyme and you certainly aint on the same level as anyone of the Sound Theorists.

Sickandary!
09-13-2009, 01:23 PM
i heard skampz soundclick..... Shits pretty sick

SID
09-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Sound theorists HAHAHAHAAH, i give up.

Robert
09-13-2009, 01:39 PM
This is a pretty good thread.

@ ALCATRAZ - SHEM HOTEP.

SID - your accents cracks me up (rich coming from an Australian) but that beat is stuck on my brain. The reason I would imagine these dudes are calling you shit, is because they can only digest American vocals.

It's great Skampoe loves what he does and all but people don't have to like it. It's all subjective.

Skamp staying on the beat is not subjective though.

SID
09-13-2009, 01:57 PM
SID - your accents cracks me up (rich coming from an Australian) but that beat is stuck on my brain. The reason I would imagine these dudes are calling you shit, is because they can only digest American vocals.

My accent ain't that bad, its got a arabian tinge to it, kinda like adding a bit of saffron to cabbage broth, the overall taste might be a bit bland but its still got a slight kick.

Robert
09-13-2009, 02:13 PM
My accent ain't that bad, its got a arabian tinge to it, kinda like adding a bit of saffron to cabbage broth, the overall taste might be a bit bland but its still got a slight kick.

Bahahahahahahahaha!

Damn son, you just killed me.

The Hound
09-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Where's that video of Sidious reading his "freestyle?"

:chef:

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Of course Sound Theory sucks a little, but that's sort of the point.

even the average dudes off the block can say "nigga we're making an album"

They'll never jump off

Skamp isn't planning to make bank

We can't really be judging people for not being talented...

if you're trying to defend PCP, nigga you ain't helpin LOL

@ ROBERT -- SHEM HOTEPS!!

Robert
09-13-2009, 02:34 PM
It's crystal clear that Skampoe isn't hearing anything apart some "ill dart son" from some Blanco Nino cunt that wears fitted caps.

I'm not even passing judgement on his music.

He raps about devilish swine, eats pork and pretends his name is Mohammed.

SHEM HOTEP.

JIGSAW45
09-13-2009, 02:37 PM
i agree with alca, skampoe cant rap. This ain't a personal attack, just a home truth.

Too many katz be thinking they can rap when they cant, and the only way to know if your good or not is to listen to other peoples views, not your own.

I mean i feel you want to express your thoughts and emotions and you prolly thought rappin to be the easiest outlet, but theres other ways you just gotta find what you good at, and work on it.

Pcp and gavin are in the same boat, but they can make it to shore if they give up all musical aspirations immediately.

This is the real shit..
time - sidious katana.mp3 - 5.25mb (http://www.zshare.net/audio/6550180382acf941/)

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!...........hahahahahahaha ha!!! Who the fuck gave u permission to speak fuck boy!!!! hahahaha@this trash,your lines are weak the beat is wack,not to mention i been deaded u nigga....if u really want it come with somethin better than this....i'll wipe my ass with the pages of your weak rhyme book,get @ me mufukka,1

JIGSAW45
09-13-2009, 02:42 PM
where's that video of sidious reading his "freestyle?"

hahahahaha!!!! I remember that,fuckin sad!!!

SID
09-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Where's that video of Sidious reading his "freestyle?"

I think you caught it in your Pokeball.

The Hound
09-13-2009, 02:48 PM
I most certainly left it in the Safari Zone - gotta catch 'em all but not that one.

SID
09-13-2009, 02:48 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!...........hahahahahahaha ha!!! Who the fuck gave u permission to speak fuck boy!!!! hahahaha@this trash,your lines are weak the beat is wack,not to mention i been deaded u nigga....if u really want it come with somethin better than this....i'll wipe my ass with the pages of your weak rhyme book,get @ me mufukka,1

The stains never left jigsaw, they never left.

SID
09-13-2009, 02:49 PM
It's crystal clear that Skampoe isn't hearing anything apart some "ill dart son" from some Blanco Nino cunt that wears fitted caps.

SHEM HOTEP.

Basically....

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-13-2009, 02:51 PM

SHEM HOTEP.

hahahahaahahahahaha

SID
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
hahahahaha!!!! I remember that,fuckin sad!!!

What like the personal video you made for me?

You just upset because i dident reply...

Robert
09-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Occupation - death dealer 2 duh savages.

Hahahahaha!

Interests - studying 120 lessonz and opening da mindz of deez dumb 85z

Lol @ calling people dumb when using the words "deez", "da", "mindz" and "lessonz". Rather scholarly. Keep ya fird eyez opin.

But seriously, you're a great bloke and you jump railing in slow motion like no one else.

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Platinum status cuban link niggers!!

Uncle Steezo
09-13-2009, 03:16 PM
PCP and GAVIN are in the same boat, but they can make it to shore if they give up all musical aspirations immediately.

this is your best choon ever. props
mvuwaFZ1iPY

shut the fuck up.

RALPH WIGGUM
09-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Ha ha skampoe may not be a great rapper, but I don't see how a dude that fights with bums can say anything against anybody.
Sound theory was tight, should just take it for what it is.

Uncle Steezo
09-13-2009, 03:27 PM
lol @ the non-iggy sig sharing.
i guess the budget is a lil tight.
still can't rock it like the god but its a nice imitation.

SID
09-13-2009, 03:39 PM
mvuwaFZ1iPY

shut the fuck up.

Come on brov, i been waiting here all this time and you been quiet like a snitch in a silk robe, now you think you can pop up for hugs and kisses?.

That was a good choon, i enjoyed it, nice marvel references, loki and that, kenisis was cool too.

The rest of your shit is pretty bad, your voice is quiet and distorted and the beats are on some Louie Armstrong shit.

Maybe not the same boat, but in some sort of inflatable dingy in the mid Atlantic.

You were getting trampled in the dirt by these people when i made that thread trying to bring you out of the psychological dissection you were undergoing at the hand of Western Australia, trying to show you still had some spark in your E-conscious.

PEACE

netscape check two
09-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Divine Axis represent? :no:

Robert
09-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Fucking Western Australian faggits.

SID
09-13-2009, 03:47 PM
A lots happened since the gleaming light of the divine aixs went dim, it involved breakdowns, reflections and studded waistcoats.

Robert
09-13-2009, 03:49 PM
The DA got me on a felony. I'm trying to live my life so what the fuck is you telling me?

SHEM HOTEP.

SID
09-13-2009, 03:50 PM
haha.

Uncle Steezo
09-13-2009, 04:11 PM
don't back pedal now, hit the hole.

just admit that you are pining for gen chat acceptance.

SID
09-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I'm logging on to wu corp to mainly share music and knowledge.

Gen chat is entertaining, but unlike you Gavin it's not my life, you get psychopathic with this shit and i don't want to start you off.

Let's call it quits.

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 04:30 PM
The DA got me on a felony. I'm trying to live my life so what the fuck is you telling me?

SHEM HOTEP.
ahhahaa

SHEM HOT TIPZ

Uncle Steezo
09-13-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm logging on to wu corp to mainly share music and knowledge.

Gen chat is entertaining, but unlike you Gavin it's not my life, you get psychopathic with this shit and i don't want to start you off.

Let's call it quits.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/161624main_nile_river.jpg

JIGSAW45
09-13-2009, 05:06 PM
What like the personal video you made for me?

You just upset because i dident reply...

hahahahahaha!!!!please motherfucker...u aint reply cuz u aint fuckin with me ever. and from then till now i'm on a whole other level,u couldnt touch me then so i dare u to get at me now faggit.u just want the attention that your boyfriend wont give u. put up or shut the fuck up,u aint fuckin with me little man.....ever!!!!

PALEHORSE
09-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Divine Axis represent? :no:

is the axis still up?

props to sound theory. skamp had a few hard lines so did jig. at least theyre grinding ans arent sell out fucks who have other people writing theyre shit like jayz

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 05:21 PM
yeah at least they're grinding unlike jay z lol

SID
09-13-2009, 05:28 PM
hahahahahaha!!!!please motherfucker...u aint reply cuz u aint fuckin with me ever. and from then till now i'm on a whole other level,u couldnt touch me then so i dare u to get at me now faggit.u just want the attention that your boyfriend wont give u. put up or shut the fuck up,u aint fuckin with me little man.....ever!!!!

Whole other level? haha. your trippin homie.

I didn't even diss you or anything, you smell my E dick and come running.

You aint getting my dick, now fuck off maggot.

PALEHORSE
09-13-2009, 05:29 PM
damn bitch i told u to let go of my belt loop. shut the fuck up and go put some koolaid on your lips

SID
09-13-2009, 05:30 PM
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/161624main_nile_river.jpg

That's the source, and I'm one of it's neighbors.

Trust that.

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 05:36 PM
with this track alone i gave death to sid-speackonit and every one who hatin cuz they cant come forth scrollz like mine!
1VPdUi2aFyU

:spin:

SID
09-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Peace skamp.

I ain't got no hate for you, i just ain't feeling your flow.

If you want to build lyrically with me thats cool, give each other a few pointers.

Peace

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 05:44 PM
eat a dick faggit! pointers? from the fag that performs for his real life gay buddys at the cock tavern? hmmm nah fag im good

e5VZ2WqP_zI&feature=related

KingMalik
09-13-2009, 05:49 PM
if dudes was humble bout they shit, no one would say anything, but niggas act like they the nicest and the fact remains niggas need a little more work, i can name 10 niggas from the audio booth alone that are better

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 05:58 PM
sit down skamp u can't stop tha reign ... nigga ur raps sound like sum1 forced ur fat ass to run a mile and start flowin right after u finished ...

compared to ....??

SID
09-13-2009, 06:03 PM
eat a dick faggit! pointers? from the fag that performs for his real life gay buddys at the cock tavern? hmmm nah fag im good

e5VZ2WqP_zI&feature=related

^ Pure Fury.

I spit truth and you just shine your reflection on me.

You lose with every sentence skampoe, every sentence.

Sickandary!
09-13-2009, 06:05 PM
i dont know i think he flowed prettty damn good on his soundclick thang.

Hidious serious mysterrious bannana... hahaa

Drunken Monk
09-13-2009, 06:07 PM

alcatraz get a life and go outta here

PCP RULEZ

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 06:08 PM
alcatraz get a life and go outta here

PCP RULEZ
OWw2PHQEWTg

SHEM HOTWISM

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 06:11 PM
if dudes was humble bout they shit, no one would say anything, but niggas act like they the nicest and the fact remains niggas need a little more work, i can name 10 niggas from the audio booth alone that are better
wat the fuck is u talkin bout nigga, we stay on the humble, always werk with every one n all that, this thread is a product of hurt e feelings thats all, we never came on here like fuck all ya we r the best, nop, we are just confident on our abillity lyrically! line for line with any one! un orthodox n awkward forcing niggaz to forfeit!

listen
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826755

SID
09-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Maybe i heard to much trill shit to be able to judge skampoe, in my view the guy fucking blows, for me PCP is not music, it's something else, it's two frustrated men still stuck in neverland, trying to impress wutang fans.

His style is unorganized chaotic and unbalanced, his flow is off point and the lyrics are garbage with no substance.

Just ask yourself this, could you bump your head and jam to Sound Theory?

I think not.

That's just my point of view

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 06:14 PM
ok^ this is from a fag who raps to homos on a place called the cock tavern^

ur argument is invalid

Sickandary!
09-13-2009, 06:16 PM
damn thats harsh should give the dude a break atleast he's achieving his dream rather than tryin to squash someone elsess

Drunken Monk
09-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Sid failed

anotha fag neeed be stimulated

Drunken Monk
09-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Sid failed

anotha fag neeeds be stimulated

SID
09-13-2009, 06:19 PM

ur argument is invalid

Stop reflecting your insecurities on me god. It's kinda heavy vibes still.

You jelaous of me like all gay katty rappers are, your to overweight and wak to perform anywhere.

You ain't got nothing on me fatty.

SID
09-13-2009, 06:22 PM
Sid failed

anotha fag neeeds be stimulated

Get off his dick you illiterate failure.

KingMalik
09-13-2009, 06:24 PM
wat the fuck is u talkin bout nigga, we stay on the humble, always werk with every one n all that, this thread is a product of hurt e feelings thats all, we never came on here like fuck all ya we r the best, nop, we are just confident on our abillity lyrically! line for line with any one! un orthodox n awkward forcing niggaz to forfeit!

nigga everytime i see something from you, its pcp the illest, sound theory the best thing in a long time, blah blah blah, then niggas speak they opinion that they aint feelin you and they hatin bc your obviously so nice that a nigga has to like you. and standin line for line with anyone, like i said, i can name AT LEAST 10 niggas nicer in the audio booth hands down

SID
09-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Bam

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Stop reflecting your insecurities on me god. It's kinda heavy vibes still.

You jelaous of me like all gay katty rappers are, your to overweight and wak to perform anywhere.

You ain't got nothing on me fatty.
just cuz u changed ur name dont mean niggas forgot who u are, they still laughing at u!

i almost forgot where im at, this is wu corp, 90% of the population here is lil young ignorant whoight kids from outside the states...

ya do wat ya do, and we will continue to lace tracks like how we been doin!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826731
i exist

Drunken Monk
09-13-2009, 06:39 PM
FOR ALL THOSE HATERS......

fuck yall family mothafakassssss

SID
09-13-2009, 06:48 PM
just cuz u changed ur name dont mean niggas forgot who u are, they still laughing at u!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826731
i exist

Changed my name? sidious - sid

Big name change huh?

You embarrass yourself on the regular without even realizing it.

PEACE

SID
09-13-2009, 06:49 PM
FOR ALL THOSE HATERS......

fuck yall family mothafakassssss

Damn, i feel bad.

Drunken Monk
09-13-2009, 06:50 PM
phatetic kid

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-13-2009, 06:51 PM
http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/588/588289/south-park-the-complete-fifth-season-20050216115756644.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-13-2009, 06:56 PM
^haha very apt

JIGSAW45
09-13-2009, 07:45 PM

ur argument is invalid

not to mention the fact that nobody like him cuz hes the wackest nigga here,nobody collabs with him cuz hes the wackest,.....how many times did u get banned for bein so fuckin wack.then the nigga wanna talk about no substance but nobody can make out wtf u be sayin cuzza that stupid accent u got...nobody likes u!!!hahahaha...this is hilarious cuz it aint helpin none of yall,but keep it comin,i love the hate motherfuckers!!!

Lex Lugor
09-13-2009, 07:48 PM
jigsaw is the weakest link on sound theory

*insert anne robinson foto*

KingMalik
09-13-2009, 07:56 PM
all ya niggas ever say is cats is hatin, niggas aint feelin it, niggas justified they reasoning, how is that hate?

- sinapse
- king author
- sleep sinatra
- devamps
- graveyard shifter
- mouse
- noble scity (illy vas, crucial the guillotine, iron fingaz, AND kaotny)
- maximus
- sid
- uncle bungle

ya niggas aint fuckin with neither one of them, opinion, not "hate", stop usin that as your defense, before ya can fuck with them cats listed, stop actin like ya the best shit goin on. improve your shit and get better, it'll work for you in the long run

SID
09-13-2009, 08:19 PM
all ya niggas ever say is cats is hatin, niggas aint feelin it, niggas justified they reasoning, how is that hate?

- sinapse
- king author
- sleep sinatra
- devamps
- graveyard shifter
- mouse
- maximus
- sid
- uncle bungle

ya niggas aint fuckin with neither one of them, opinion, not "hate", stop usin that as your defense, before ya can fuck with them cats listed, stop actin like ya the best shit goin on. improve your shit and get better, it'll work for you in the long run

Thats what i'm saying brov, these phonie ego emcees are forgeting the foundation.
Dont forget...
-Bloodyhookz
-Spokenn
-Crucial

They were making real music videos, when pcp were still jumping over rails and shooting water pistols.

Bitch ass jigsaw i was rockin clubs before you even found out about the audio booth section.

Peace to all the originals, keep doing your thing, hold tight sleep holla when you out of pen.

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 08:39 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/flow/mj.gif

EAGLE EYE
09-13-2009, 09:08 PM
^ the guys in that Marjuana dreams music video are about as awkward to watch as Master P trying to dance with the stars.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-13-2009, 09:22 PM
^^^lol
that made me watch the video
they make south park mexican look like ghostface lol

this thread is still a cripple fight.

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 09:24 PM
^ the guys in that Marjuana dreams music video are about as awkward to watch as Master P trying to dance with the stars.

that's cuz they some real thug niggaz that would put they foot in yo ass ... so hood that even behind the safety of your computer you still can't look em dead in the eye ... shits that real

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 09:25 PM
they make south park mexican look like ghostface lol

are you serious? are you judging them by the way they look or are you listening to the lyrics? these niggaz is SPITTIN especially the mr kee (1st verse), lil wyno (2nd verse) and sir dyno (last verse)

take note

5hundred&one
09-13-2009, 09:33 PM
I think what everyone in this thread is forgetting, is that; regardless of whether skampoe sucks or not,
spunkonagook changed his fuckin name to alcatraz.

there's a cd in stores right now called only built 4 cuban linx II, and he changed his name to fucking ALCATRAZ.

damn...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/SideshowBurns/untitled.png

Uncle Steezo
all i know is that sid, instead of responding with a song, wrote youtube to have my account deleted.

yes my ether was that strong.

i lost what little respect i had for him at that point.
oh yeah that and his gay ass apology pms asking me to join forces with him to "shit on all of wucorp" as if i needed his help to do that.

sidious off beat and wack.... live! lovin the knee bop choreography. fag.
9igRrRxjdss

Dr. Simon Hurt
@ alactraz:

they're so hood they don't even have to rap good.
flowing like it's 1992 is keeping it real lol
casio beats are gully

but if you like it, more power to you.

YungSunny
09-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Lil wyno lol

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 09:36 PM
lol

12weLvE
09-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Word up. Peace to all them cats listening to Sound Theory...

If you aint peep yet the download link is on my sig, and the stream link is on my sig too.

PEace

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 09:45 PM
@ alactraz:

they're so hood they don't even have to rap good.
flowing like it's 1992 is keeping it real lol
casio beats are gully

but if you like it, more power to you.
u from the east coast newayz so i wouldn't expect you 2 b down with that og mobb muzik .... its too real for most

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Lil wyno lol

tP_VzZHXzqo

lol

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 09:50 PM
S8INl4m3Qy8

SHEM HOTEP

admiral atlas
09-13-2009, 09:57 PM
All i have to say is PCP is ill

and to the ones who are hatin, show n prove!!

Peace

co-sign. peace to duh god skamp and jigsaw.

EAGLE EYE
09-13-2009, 10:03 PM
are you serious? are you judging them by the way they look or are you listening to the lyrics? these niggaz is SPITTIN especially the mr kee (1st verse), lil wyno (2nd verse) and sir dyno (last verse)

take note

hahahaha takes note.

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Y9KyBdPeKHg

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-13-2009, 10:08 PM
oh god oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man OH GOD!

I will relax and take note, while i take tokes of the marijuana smoke.

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Word up. Peace to all them cats listening to Sound Theory...

If you aint peep yet the download link is on my sig, and the stream link is on my sig too.

PEace

EAGLE EYE
09-13-2009, 10:10 PM
http://media.southparkstudios.com/media/images/511/image_01.gif
Ohhhhh boy this is starting to sound like a rather dangerous thread.

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 10:12 PM
a world wide affair

but thru da underground

SKAMPOE
09-13-2009, 10:38 PM
co-sign. peace to duh god skamp and jigsaw.
crust? peace lord, DCC niggaz in effect hahaha

admiral atlas
09-13-2009, 11:12 PM
crust? peace lord, DCC niggaz in effect hahaha

haha peace gawd, yeah i couldnt stay away from this place...life really isnt the same after the corp.

what up with the DCC? still reppin'?

09-13-2009, 11:29 PM
Who was the song strongest link on sound theory?

Lex Lugor
09-13-2009, 11:31 PM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7192/lmaogully01.gif

Lex Lugor
09-13-2009, 11:32 PM

KingMalik
09-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Who was the song strongest link on sound theory?

sinapse

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 12:07 AM
dick rider, just the other day u were sayin how u couldnt stand the sound of his voice lol

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 12:09 AM
haha peace gawd, yeah i couldnt stay away from this place...life really isnt the same after the corp.

what up with the DCC? still reppin'?
nah man we dismantled it lol but yea man we here chillen, obviosly u see aint much change round here fam lol gheys are still gheys!

KingMalik
09-14-2009, 12:11 AM
you mad i didnt say you? still think your the best? ive spoke to sinapse plenty of times and always speak the truth to him, lyrically the nigga is a problem, and actually i never said i cant stand his voice, so say what you want, cornball. you mad he completely outshined you on "whats gutta"? hahaha

ALCATRAZ
09-14-2009, 12:19 AM
lol

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 12:22 AM
err ones entitled to they opinions mang, u aint feelin me stop sweatin me thats it, but its startin to look like ur ma number one fan sun, for this im flattered

this ones fa uuuu
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826776
u cant fuk wi me

admiral atlas
09-14-2009, 12:22 AM
nah man we dismantled it lol but yea man we here chillen, obviosly u see aint much change round here fam lol gheys are still gheys!

word word. yeah man, i see much hasnt changed.

peace.

KingMalik
09-14-2009, 12:26 AM
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7826776
u cant fuk wi me

if i actually rhymed it wouldnt be hard, but like i said you cant fuck with any of those people i listed

- sinapse
- king author
- sleep sinatra
- devamps
- graveyard shifter
- mouse
- maximus
- sid
- uncle bungle

try be humble for a change, im out! 100

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 12:27 AM
buahahahahha maximus should at the top of that list

KingMalik
09-14-2009, 12:36 AM
you can touch everyone on that list??? haha and it actually wasnt in any order, personally i feel illy vas is the best, after that i dont know, but personal preference

Sinapse
09-14-2009, 01:09 AM
Skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and I think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who I am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...I was skeptical about being on Sound Theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level I feel I am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why I doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz I didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, I'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on A FUCKING FORUM how ill I am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done

J-Cee
09-14-2009, 01:18 AM
too me,i was feelin H.NOTIK and Mouse on the album the most..but everyone came with some dope shit.

ALCATRAZ
09-14-2009, 02:33 AM
Skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and I think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who I am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...I was skeptical about being on Sound Theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level I feel I am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why I doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz I didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, I'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on A FUCKING FORUM how ill I am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/flow/bm.gif

killafifth
09-14-2009, 02:53 AM
http://thestartingfive.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/slickricktrunk.jpg

nice

Robert
09-14-2009, 03:22 AM

That is way too real for some.

SID
09-14-2009, 05:09 AM
all i know is that sid, instead of responding with a song, wrote youtube to have my account deleted.

yes my ether was that strong.

i lost what little respect i had for him at that point.
oh yeah that and his gay ass apology pms asking me to join forces with him to "shit on all of wucorp" as if i needed his help to do that.

sidious off beat and wack.... live! lovin the knee bop choreography. fag.
9igRrRxjdss

I diden't get your gay account banned, raskil did, you took it to another level.

Psychopathic mind states and free time don't mix well gavin, as you can see from the fuck up that is your life.

Look i made a diss, and i still got it on my hardrive, i dident have the time to record it.

There is something you are failing to grasp OLD MAN, with every time you talk about ethers and all this shit your just disrespecting yourself, you got a fucking child and your still "ethering" people on the net, fucking deadbeat.

That live session was one of my first, it was OK.

Why don't you post a vid of you doing a performance?

I know! because your Atlantan Compound is sealed off to the outside world.

I bet Gavins got a debilitating disease or some shit, cant go out in the daylight and shit.

SID
09-14-2009, 05:14 AM
skampoe in here mouthing off like he is the illest fucking emcee on the planet when he can't even get thru 20 bars without falling off beat and gasping, and he saying that someone is a dickrider cuz they are showing me love, shut the fuck up for real, you are a fucking amateur hobbiest rapper making tracks in your house on lousy equipment and doing nothing more. You ain't ever spit a line that made me say wow that cat is ill. I'll fucking run circles around you when it comes to this rap shit and i think you know that, so don't even try to front and say someone is a dickrider because they show me love. I have 2 fucking albums and people in a real life hip hop scene know who i am and come to see me perform, on the other hand your career achievements entail getting your wu corp rep up. I'm fucking embarrassed to have been on a track with you and that is the realest talk...i was skeptical about being on sound theory to begin with because not everyone involved is really going at shit on the level i feel i am trying to hustle in the real music game, not to disrespect anyone tho because the joint came out solid, but shit like this reminds me of why i doubted the whole thing to begin with.....that is why i actually mastered the whole thing cuz i didn't want to be a part of some amateur sounding crap, if you were in charge of it the damn tape would have sounded like every other crappy netcee tape because you don't understand or appreciate what gives music true quality. But that is besides the point, don't fucking say cats are dickriders because they show me love, i'm not the one running around trying to prove to everyone on a fucking forum how ill i am...for all the show and prove lingo you throwing around you sure do a lot of shit talking...man, fuck this forum, what a bunch of pathetic fucking crap, i'm done

bam!

Robert
09-14-2009, 09:13 AM
and just when I run out of negative rep this charming fellow comes along.

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 09:25 AM
isn't sinapse the dude from the audio booth that sucks way more than anything imaginable? someone remind me, I'm too lazy to check his music out.

I vaguely remember him being a part of some crew and I was embarassed for everyone involved, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 09:32 AM
cmon marky mark, is like u aint hearing me thru that one good ear u got lmao quit mini blogging sun.

JIGSAW45
09-14-2009, 09:36 AM

......i wasnt gonna continue postin in this bullshit thread till you decided to jump in.nobody was fuckin talkin to u or about you nigga,and if u really had feelins about sumthin u got skamps and my motherfuckin number so we can talk like real niggas instead of doin this "crap" like u love to put it.when u know goddam well this is mainly how u got some buzz to begin with.u still indirectly actin like u better than everybody on that fuckin album,which most likely the reason why u did all solo joints. nobody said nuthin about u but u still feel guilty about something.just cuz u only see us postin shit up in here dont mean i aint out in the street passin my shit around and puttin my niggas on to our shit and sound theory,which they happen to fuckin love.niggas know we nice on and off this forum.wtf u think we was doin b4 this internet shit.if we said dudes is dickriders,its cuz they wont give nobody else any props cept 4 specific niggas,dont necessarily gotta be us,but wtf happpened with every1 else that came thru? u aint even show nobody no love motherfucker! i knew u were gonna come with some sideways talk eventually...u wanna brag about your fuckin albums,1 which u tried to sell and still got prolly a fuckin box or 2 collectin dust in the basement cuz u dont know how to hustle. i can keep goin motherfucker but i'm a stop,u got my fuckin number...peace

JIGSAW45
09-14-2009, 09:46 AM
this thread was an attack on us. wtf we supposed to say"uhhh,pcp is good but every1 else is better?" niggas catchin feelings on some shit that aint even about u.

JIGSAW45
09-14-2009, 10:10 AM
u see, we got fake niggaz makin new secondaries just to try n hate on us cuz they scared to say shit wit they primary hehheheh we stay owning!

snapple
09-14-2009, 10:16 AM
gotta check this out now.....

controversy sells lol......

PEACE to skamp...CT...BP....The Beat....chea

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 10:24 AM
someone ban mc gusto now

JIGSAW45
09-14-2009, 11:25 AM
werd^

gotta check this out now.....

controversy sells lol......

PEACE to skamp...CT...BP....The Beat....chea
peace lord, u already know!

food for thought
09-14-2009, 11:42 AM
[IMG]

nigga sounded like he was tryna eat and rap at the same time ...

lmfao

food for thought
09-14-2009, 11:45 AM
this thread is intense.

Robert
09-14-2009, 11:48 AM
The moment I knew this thread was intense was when JIGSAW asked Sinapse to call him to sort it out.

That's when I knew it was really really real.

SHEM HOTEP.

Sinapse
09-14-2009, 12:13 PM
Sort it out on the phone ahhaha what is wrong with these people, this shit isn't supposed to spill into real life, I got a real life full of people I talk to on the phone...I don't wanna talk to cats I don't even know on the phone about Wu Corp bullshit, I never even wanted cats calling me up, I work with 12welve and he had my number and I guess he passed it to them (thx bro! smh)

I don't want to talk to ya'll on the phone in case you ain't figure that out yet

I don't have anything to say or sort out, I came out and said how I feel about shit, too many cats licking each others asses on this site, most of the music is wack point blank...if you don't like that opinion than fuck you but we still have nothing to discuss or sort out, I love how it's a big problem that needs to be sorted out just because it's someone expressing a negative opinion about skampoe...say what you want about me I won't give a fuck and I def won't feel the need to talk on the phone and sort shit out, get a life

I'm not talking sideways, I'm like the only one talking straight...I gave a real opinion, take it as you want

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 12:54 PM
mark mandrino, u gave me ur number talkin bout ''fam call me when ever fam'' lmao

DrunkenMasta303
09-14-2009, 12:54 PM
http://www.iconocast.com/B000000000000077_Portu/P3/News5_0.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 01:05 PM
http://www.lifestylermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Pablo.jpgsinapse the mc lol wigger please

JIGSAW45
09-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Sort it out on the phone ahhaha what is wrong with these people, this shit isn't supposed to spill into real life, I got a real life full of people I talk to on the phone...I don't wanna talk to cats I don't even know on the phone about Wu Corp bullshit, I never even wanted cats calling me up, I work with 12welve and he had my number and I guess he passed it to them (thx bro! smh)

I don't want to talk to ya'll on the phone in case you ain't figure that out yet

I don't have anything to say or sort out, I came out and said how I feel about shit, too many cats licking each others asses on this site, most of the music is wack point blank...if you don't like that opinion than fuck you but we still have nothing to discuss or sort out, I love how it's a big problem that needs to be sorted out just because it's someone expressing a negative opinion about skampoe...say what you want about me I won't give a fuck and I def won't feel the need to talk on the phone and sort shit out, get a life

I'm not talking sideways, I'm like the only one talking straight...I gave a real opinion, take it as you want

lol@tryin to sound important,fuck u faggit ...u the one that gave ya number talkin bout call me whenever...after u came out ya face the 1st time,then u wanna apologize to niggaz. the 1st one to say"i prefer to speak to niggaz personally or watever".shut the fuck up,u the one catchin feelins when nobody was fuckin talkin about u.your whole image is a front of who u really are,but u wanna play hard and act like you important...your a spoonfed fuckboy that got put on to hip hop by your "ethnic"friends.u the 1 gettin all emo over this music shit,eat a dick motherfucker!

Robert
09-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Skampoe dude, this is getting a bit silly even for me.

He is better than you and that's not hate at all.

SHEM HOTEP.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 01:11 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/gary-busey.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-14-2009, 01:32 PM
truthfully neither of yall 3 is as good aS U THINK U ARE all 3 of u have some fucked up faggot flows...skamp cant flow on beat...jig is nice but his accent makes him laughable...and sinapse ur the most overrated mc on the corp ur flow is a whiteboy tryna be hard and its fucking embarrassing to listen to u...

but id rather c pcp on one of my tracks then sinapse...cuz sinapse thinks hes the best thing smokin when hes average wu imposter best...

the ill niggas i cud c gettin fam and tht is nice is da dishounerable don(his ld name dnt kno his new shit), Mouse is a fucking monster better version of asher roth, ern dawgy fucking mnster, icabod is alrdy a pro @ wat he do...

some ppl on the tape were ill othas were fucking wack and embarrassin PB! same wit yall wu imitating producers...real beat makers on here needa find their own sound like 7th, 12welve, Game of death...

so all in all all yall niggas talkin shit is wack and will NEVER get signed

Robert
09-14-2009, 01:36 PM
truthfully neither of yall 3 is as good aS U THINK U ARE all 3 of u have some fucked up faggot flows...skamp cant flow on beat...jig is nice but his accent makes him laughable...and sinapse ur the most overrated mc on the corp ur flow is a whiteboy tryna be hard and its fucking embarrassing to listen to u...

but id rather c pcp on one of my tracks then sinapse...cuz sinapse thinks hes the best thing smokin when hes average wu imposter best...

the ill niggas i cud c gettin fam and tht is nice is da dishounerable don(his ld name dnt kno his new shit), Mouse is a fucking monster better version of asher roth, ern dawgy fucking mnster, icabod is alrdy a pro @ wat he do...

some ppl on the tape were ill othas were fucking wack and embarrassin PB! same wit yall wu imitating producers...real beat makers on here needa find their own sound like 7th, 12welve, Game of death...

Bahahaha!

Cosign on DDD. That whole crew is pretty much on another level.

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 01:36 PM

true shit spoken!

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 01:55 PM
hahaha

This thread is brilliant.

Watch Skampoe threaten a mans life now.

And then leave the site for months.

History has a habit of repeating itself around here.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-14-2009, 02:03 PM
http://www.waytoomany.com/singles/crazy-weed-smoke.jpg

DrunkenMasta303
09-14-2009, 02:12 PM
http://freshtothedill.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/macaulay-culkin1.jpg

LORD ZERO
09-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Wow...........@ this thread

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 02:16 PM
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8097038

The Hound
09-14-2009, 02:17 PM
so all in all all yall niggas talkin shit is wack

Hahahaha!! Too true.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-14-2009, 02:20 PM
http://www.waytoomany.com/singles/crazy-weed-smoke.jpg

http://freshtothedill.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/macaulay-culkin1.jpg

HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHA!! classic reply

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 02:44 PM
hahaha

This thread is brilliant.

Watch Skampoe threaten a mans life now.

And then leave the site for months.

History has a habit of repeating itself around here.

what?
when did this happen lol

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 02:58 PM
wats gutta?http://www.hyevideos.com/thumbs/598.jpg

Sinapse
09-14-2009, 03:10 PM
and sinapse ur the most overrated mc on the corp ur flow is a whiteboy tryna be hard and its fucking embarrassing to listen to u...

Shut the fuck up kid, this is what you said about me just the other day

"chronic and minerals...sinapse you can go somewhere yu one of the dudes who stand out on the corp even if u dnt go mainstream u cud be a prominent figure in the underground i can alrdy see it.."

Not that I care but make up your mind, you either think I'm trash or that I'm ready to shine in the underground...I could GIVE A FUCK but make up your mind and stop rambling nonsense.

As for PCP, I can't believe ya'll made a diss track against me...oh no please don't make fun of me for being deaf in one ear and still mastering an album so that it sounds professional...you are supposed to diss people for shit they are NOT good at. Clowns. I'm debating wheter to twist up and just destroy you two clowns for fun...

Visionz
09-14-2009, 03:17 PM
http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/bushwackers2.jpg
http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/bios/biopics/albano.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 03:36 PM

Not that I care but make up your mind, you either think I'm trash or that I'm ready to shine in the underground...I could GIVE A FUCK but make up your mind and stop rambling nonsense.

As for PCP, I can't believe ya'll made a diss track against me...oh no please don't make fun of me for being deaf in one ear and still mastering an album so that it sounds professional...you are supposed to diss people for shit they are NOT good at. Clowns. I'm debating wheter to twist up and just destroy you two clowns for fun...
just know u are stepping into our octagon now pablo...come hard n get sum depth on ur voice b4 hand cuz u aint lasting bee

Robert
09-14-2009, 03:40 PM
I wish I was high and reading this.

theDZA
09-14-2009, 03:46 PM
i took a massive L while reading this shit

i read 5 pages...5 fucking pages of some muthafuckas beefin, and i don't even know who any of you are, which of you spit or wot ur argueing about lol

RALPH WIGGUM
09-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Only on wu corp.

H.Notik
09-14-2009, 04:13 PM
too me,i was feelin H.NOTIK and Mouse on the album the most..but everyone came with some dope shit.

Thanks.

cats are wild in this thread.

ALCATRAZ
09-14-2009, 04:31 PM
The moment I knew this thread was intense was when JIGSAW asked Sinapse to call him to sort it out.

That's when I knew it was really really real.

SHEM HOTEP.
ahahahahah

SHEM HOTEP!!

09-14-2009, 04:41 PM
ahahahhahaha.

Being the best rapper on Sound Theory is like winning a Down Syndrome spelling bee

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 04:47 PM
sinapse looks like his syndrome has dropped like testies down his throat.

PALEHORSE
skamp reminds me of immortal techniques early flow

ALCATRAZ
^get the fuck outta here

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 04:50 PM
i aint know about IT till like 4 months ago when fred mech put me one, dude is ill as fuck!

PALEHORSE
09-14-2009, 04:50 PM
listen to revolutionary volume 1 they got the same rhythm and context kinda

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 04:51 PM
^get the fuck outta here
IP_sbZu97Mg

09-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Too bad Immortal Technique's flow is almost as garbage as his content.

Ongh.

ALCATRAZ
09-14-2009, 04:55 PM
listen to revolutionary volume 1 they got the same rhythm and context kinda
uhh yeah i've heard rev vol 1 about 10 times...

tech sounds like he's ripping heads off when he raps

^with his powerful delivery

skamp sounds like he's ripping thighs off when he raps

^with his teeth

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 05:25 PM
u sound like u rippin the skin off ma sschlong when u post

^with ur teeth

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-14-2009, 06:31 PM
This Is Why I Hardly Come To Wucorp........Cats Take The Net Convos Wayyyyyy To Serious.....

All Yall That Felt Me On The Mixtape Thats Love , All Yall That Didnt Just Move On Sun , Elevation Is Constant As Long As The Mind Is High Youll Never Step Down.....

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Werd up thats wat im talkin bout max

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-14-2009, 08:13 PM

listen i CAN listen to u and vibe to u but ur flow has gotten annoying 2 me i kno wat i said...i just started listening t more of u nd like i said its embarrassin i cudnt play u in front of the homies or nuffin...nd u cud shine in ur local underground like i said nuttin more

09-14-2009, 08:16 PM
listen i CAN listen to u and vibe to u

fuckin gay.

When you get finished vibin to him, come over and vibe to this, faggot

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
fuckin gay.

When you get finished vibin to him, come over and vibe to this, faggot

listen here cock sucker i tried to let this nigga down easy...cuz he knows hes losing fans nd when i say vibe i mean i cud listen to his shit...but now i cant cuz like i said if i tried to put niggas on to him theyd laugh at me cuz his flow is embarrassing..so vibe to that chief.

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 08:21 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/pcpsymphonyofthemicpost-comingso-2.png

09-14-2009, 08:21 PM
listen here cock sucker i tried to let this nigga down easy...cuz he knows hes losing fans nd when i say vibe i mean i cud listen to his shit...but now i cant cuz like i said if i tried to put niggas on to him theyd laugh at me cuz his flow is embarrassing..so vibe to that chief.

Ok I'll try it