PDA

View Full Version : ?

famenchuan
09-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Why do girls wear short skirts and then get mad at you about rape?

DONT UNDERSTAND

NEWRdaMC
09-12-2009, 01:39 PM
wtf? you wanna rearrange some words there man? lol

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 01:39 PM
O_o

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 02:27 PM

DONT UNDERSTAND

Wouldn't you. Women wear like black expandex pants (VERY SEXY), the short skirts, the tight jeans so they can look and feel sexy. I don't think the do it to get themselves rapped by strange men. America is a free country.

SKANK HILL
09-12-2009, 02:29 PM
You primative cave man.

:chef:

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 02:38 PM
It's stupid for men to get upset when they see a woman dressing sexy. When a man approaches a sexy one and she rejects him and he gets upset. Maybe not. There's no reason to get upset. Maybe she's feeling herself to much. Or it could be that she gets approached like 10 times a day. She's tired and annoyed. Fuck'em

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Facebook is stupid and it's a muthafucka. I was talking to a chick back in 2007 and I saw that she had like 10 new messages by different men. Good GOD! What was the point of me talking to her when I KNOW that it's not going to happen? :-/

SKANK HILL
09-12-2009, 02:42 PM

DONT UNDERSTAND

I'm still trying to work out this logic, since when did short skirts become an invitation to rape? Do you wear jeans when it's fucking 40 degrees celcius?

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Myspace hoes are a muthafucka too.

"It's all entertainment."-by Ghostface Killah

I try to stay away from certain people. I have never been to a college party for the RIGHT reasons, strip clubs, etc. It's not worth getting into trouble with the WRONG people.

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm still trying to work out this logic, since when did short skirts become an invitation to rape? Do you wear jeans when it's fucking 40 degrees celcius?

Right. I love it when women wear those black expandex pants.

/drools.

I have seen some chicks booties that are just GAWD!! Their asses are just hanging OUT! You can see their form. I came across this one black chick's ass and it look so............/drools.

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. She had long nice legs, nice size hips, and an ASS that was............./drools. Pretty chick too.

OMG!:hooray:

famenchuan
09-12-2009, 02:52 PM

the logic is when a women puts on something that's easy for me to get to the cooch they should be aware dat. It's called survival of the fittest. women better be able to kick my ass or they can get the dick.

narc
09-12-2009, 03:34 PM
. I have never been to a college party

just lol at that

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 04:03 PM
the logic is when a women puts on something that's easy for me to get to the cooch they should be aware dat. It's called survival of the fittest. women better be able to kick my ass or they can get the dick.

This is called you're going to jail for a long time since you can't fucking control yourself. What if you see little girl in a sunday dress.. are you gonna put your little fucking penis in her too?

No one has the right to violate anyone, you imbecile, why do you even exist? You're illogical way thinkning is going to get you no where buddy.

This dude sounds like a rapist in the making

This is going to be your new home soon.
http://www.visitingdc.com/images/alcatraz-prison-picture-3.jpg

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 04:11 PM
http://www.visitingdc.com/images/alcatraz-prison-picture-3.jpg

Then he'll be getting raped in the ass by his cellmate. Have you ever seen the movie In Hell staring John Claude Van Damn. Think about it before you go off on a pretty woman because you FEAR her.}:|

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 04:15 PM

DONT UNDERSTAND

You'll always fear what'cha don't understand.

How is it a man can get an erection when he is about to beat and rape a woman? That is just sick to me.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 04:23 PM
I suppose they get off on having physical power? This fag probably suffers from a inferiority complex and needs to get off on raping women.

ALCATRAZ
09-12-2009, 04:28 PM
How is it a man can get an erection when he is about to beat and rape a woman? That is just sick to me.

The same way a man gets an erection from beheading someone ... not everyone gets off on the same ol shit

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 04:28 PM
I suppose they get off on having physical power? This fag probably suffers from a inferior complex and needs to get off on raping women.

I cannot see how they can do that while beating someone (man or woman). That's something I couldn't do even if I tried. This guy cannot be serious.

If he tries to rape a chick and she bites his dick off, then he'll wish he didn't do it. And he'll be thrown in prison. Lmao. A man in prison with no penis. Oh God. They'll turn him into a hoe. That's a FACT!

Think about it BEFORE you attempt to rape a woman.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 04:37 PM
I cannot see how they can do that while beating someone (man or woman). That's something I couldn't do even if I tried. This guy cannot be serious.

If he tries to rape a chick and she bites his dick off, then he'll wish he didn't do it. And he'll be thrown in prison. Lmao. A man in prison with no penis. Oh God. They'll turn him into a hoe. That's a FACT!

Think about it BEFORE you attempt to rape a woman.

http://www.geocities.com/left_wing009/Sean_20Connery.jpe
I'll take The Rapist for 500 Trebek

http://206.47.170.43/channels/images/AlexTrebek456.jpg

theDZA
09-12-2009, 04:59 PM

DONT UNDERSTAND

only dudes that can't sleep with girls the proper way have to rape people...and i got a feeling you one of them you faggot ass bitch

IrOnMaN
09-12-2009, 05:02 PM
only dudes that can't sleep with girls the proper way have to rape people

Or pick up hookers every other day.

famenchuan
09-12-2009, 05:15 PM
lmao for all the fags that actually took this thread seriously.

Get a fucking life instead of trying to prove a point on a wu forum.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 05:23 PM
famen youre a rapist, don't have to hide it.

famenchuan
09-12-2009, 05:27 PM
famen youre a rapist, don't have to hide it.

yea hahahah.

cant get mad. booking a trip to hawaii.

Blackula Spectacula
09-12-2009, 05:31 PM
those poor hawaiian girls in their Hula grass skirts are gonna get raped :(

famenchuan
09-12-2009, 05:32 PM
hahaahhahahaha. def not going after those samoan women. they will kick my ass

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Dats ignorant dawg. Samoans and Hawaiians are as different as Fijians and Maoris...

SKANK HILL
09-13-2009, 12:16 AM
Dats ignorant dawg. Samoans and Hawaiians are as different as Fijians and Maoris...

They have a few things in common - the women are more masculine than the men and they can't handle their alcohol. Maoris are the worst.

JASPER
09-13-2009, 06:28 AM
I completely agree with the topic starter. And I want to add, why do mothers dress their pre-teen daughters in those sexy outfits? Don't they realize that's an invitation to rape. Why they're blaming me? You slutmothers.