PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. 2Pac

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-13-2009, 06:08 PM
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/gowhere-hip-hop/glasses05.jpg

Its been 13 years since Pac has passed. R.I.P. Makaveli the don.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-13-2009, 06:28 PM
bone thugs been showin love this week

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs236.snc1/8328_1209112824630_1132980312_661368_5212010_n.jpg

t81pyiY0nKI

spiggity_ace
09-13-2009, 07:37 PM
RIP i guess no one else cares about one of the greatest

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
09-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Pac forever

i kno he still alive

oDoUoSoKo
09-13-2009, 09:02 PM
RIP i guess no one else cares about one of the greatest
:nonono:

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 09:15 PM
rip god of rap

Lex Lugor
09-13-2009, 10:28 PM
god of rap?
your actually serious :clap:

Pac forever

i kno he still alive
this is the regular tupac fan
what a way to disgrace and cheapen his passing

theDZA
09-14-2009, 05:56 AM
r.i.p 2pac aka makaveli the don

Wl54ABY8VgY

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
09-14-2009, 05:58 AM
still alive mothafakas

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-14-2009, 07:31 AM
smh

rip Tupac, otherwise I smh at his fans

oDoUoSoKo
09-14-2009, 08:54 AM
god of rap?

this is the regular tupac fan
what a way to disgrace and cheapen his passing
exactly

The Hound
09-14-2009, 09:02 AM
And yet again the homotional get to work.

RIP.

oDoUoSoKo
09-14-2009, 09:23 AM
And yet again the homotional get to work.

RIP.

rip god of rap
really dude? take it easy. your getting a little rush limbaugh-ish eloels.

The Hound
09-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Is it possible for you to post in coherent English in the future?

:chef:

oDoUoSoKo
09-14-2009, 11:52 AM
point out my faults, boner

The Hound
09-14-2009, 01:35 PM
For starters, "really dude" and "take it easy."

Amazing, four posts from you and not one recognising the passing of 2Pac, so why you here?

:chef:

ALCATRAZ
09-14-2009, 03:23 PM
god of rap?

why wouldn't i be? do you know of any other rappers with a greater legacy?

angry!
09-14-2009, 03:24 PM
died at 25 and is still the most versatile and socially potent figure in hip hop!!!!!

watching that jay-z concert on 9-11 i couldnt help but wonder what it would be like to see a 40 yr old pac with a full career in him moving the crowd!!!

he was goin up, up, and up!!!! peace pac!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-14-2009, 03:33 PM
75 million

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-14-2009, 03:57 PM
why wouldn't i be? do you know of any other rappers with a greater legacy?

and what legacy is that...?

he as a person and his views made him 'the greatest rapper', not the 'quality' of his albums or his skills

wu-tang has a legacy, which only counts from 93-97. and that still holds for me the only true hiphop legacy [ok maybe the first Rakim albums could count as a legacy too]

2Pac had 200 unreleased songs when he died that were cash grabbers since '99 [at least, if not even earlier] [and I mean cash grabbers for those that had the song rights]

I respect Pac and his music, but people should just shut up before saying he was the god of rap and shit like that. For some, Eminem is the God of rap [and people can relate to him too]...so how could we prove who is the better rapper? Battling wouldn't be fair, would it [same with Eyedea and Sage Francis, who I hold as two of the better rappers]?

And weren't people saying Rakim was the god of rap?

Well what is it then? Is it a known fact that 2Pac should be considered the god of rap or is just something so that the fans can feel more special about themselves? 2Pac is an icon, and he touched people's lifes.....but so can other people too. But I won't make a fiasco everytime somebody is talking bad about my influences [George Carlin for instance], some of you peoples, haters of Pac and Pac stans, should just shut the fuck and stop talking about him....the same fucking debates all the time, and we know nobody will ever change their mind.
Just as some people think 8 Diagrams is a classic, just as some people think INS was the best on CL2, just as some people think they should make threads about everything that pops in their mind....there will be other people, thinking about the opposite.

Let me say R.I.P. Pac again, now stop neg repping me you sad bitches.

angry!
09-14-2009, 04:10 PM
youre disrespecting pac and highlighting irrelevant abortions of the genre in eyedea and abilities!!!! that explains why you got an elitist viewpoint!!!!!

shut the fuck up already!!!! realize YOU are the one with the radical viewpoint and move on with your life you euro square!!!!

2pac had a huge recording career, hollywood movies, stock piled unreleased material, and is literally a symbol of the genre with an undying following!!!! if you dont want to acknowledge his legacy, thats on you because it clearly exists!!!!!

go crawl off and listen to that failed indy rock band frontman nerd eyedea and leave pacs music for the adults chief!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
09-14-2009, 04:12 PM
i gotta go to work wera so i can't destroy ur post until later but for starters rakim was and is known as the "god emcee" (even though jay tried to bite that too) ... which is very different from the term "god of rap" ... if you need some help differentiating the two (u kno, with u being european and all), travel over to ktl and ask niggaz whats good

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-14-2009, 04:25 PM
lol Eyedea has the same level of adultness, if we can call it like that

the hate for white rappers is incredible, really. how is Eyedea not a great rapper [not taking anything from Pac, but please, answer me - he has a strange voice tho, but even that is not his fault]

let see. I don't like Necro, Professional [and other skilless faggotz], House of Pain ELOHEL, Ill Bill [ok it's pretty much hit or miss with him], Cage [he will never make an album as Hellz Winter again]... but otherwise

3rd Bass
Beastie Boys
Sapient [and his Sandpeople]
Eyedea [is Bottle Dream not a shocking story? is he not a great off the head battler? in 1999 he won in the Scribble Jam contest]
Slug
Pseudo Intellectuals
Prolific
Prolyphic
Braille
Sadistik
Eminem
Sage Francis [won at Scribble Jam in 2000]
Apathy
RA the Rugged Man
Aesop
El-p
Vinnie Paz [joking]

I know people feel at least three of this list.

But I won't even budge. U r the one ranting here, not me, just beacuse I'm not sucking 2Pac's dick

angry!
09-14-2009, 04:40 PM
its got nothing to do with being white dog, its the fact eyedea makes wack music with thematics usually reserved for cheap indie rock!!! why are you comparing the two anyway? you enjoy that branch of music, fine, but dont cheapen a classic only to praise a piece of trash!!!!

i happen to think a white group released one of the better albums this year with la coka nostra. its irrelevant to me homie, 2pac is a legendary figure with a resume that speaks for itself.

2pac moved the people, he got pop love, mainstream love, underground love, the heads loved him, hollywood love, his spot in the game is cemented my g!!!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-14-2009, 04:51 PM
how is Eyedea in anyway a cheap indie rock rapper...I don't get that remark. What does that mean anyway....? U meant his style of clothing?

sBL7u5xifmU

3xz9OXdnS74&feature=related

Listen to these two stories. He has a quite big fanbase for a underground rapper, and he deserves it [haven't heard his new album tho]...every of his songs has a point and a place, and I really don't have any bad things to say about him. These two songs are simple and deep at the same time, and I guess nobody will have any problems seeing the point of these songs. [maybe some of y'all will like it, it's quite different from most of raps u heard before, I promise]

oDoUoSoKo
09-14-2009, 07:19 PM
its a lost battle man...Energy Turtle..here it is...2pac is dead.

ok, now...wera, just leave it alone, because the fact is, yes he has a following, and a huge legacy...but he also has some of the stupidest fans ive ever had the pleasure of arguing with. let him be considered god of rap...cuz it doesnt mean shit. even tho i acknowledged that he was a good rapper, i dont have enough of his dick in my mouth, so i get shitted on..(ask Style) and the same will happen to u, so just forget it.

admiral atlas
09-14-2009, 07:25 PM
RIP pac...not only an amazing hip hop artist, but an amazing person as well.

peace