View Full Version : Kanye being Kanye

Kenny Powers
09-13-2009, 08:59 PM
You see this shit on the vmas? This is some bullshit

c_U44uUZ8ZY

admiral atlas
09-13-2009, 09:06 PM
*sigh*

this f00l...so what was his point with all that? brownie points with jay?

drama.

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 09:10 PM
lol ok now its getting old ahahahahha fuckin kanye mann

EAGLE EYE
09-13-2009, 09:18 PM
if that girl had a brain she would've called him a gay fish as he walked off stage.

oDoUoSoKo
09-13-2009, 09:20 PM
if that girl had a brain she would've called him a gay fish as he walked off stage.
eloels

admiral atlas
09-13-2009, 09:23 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/blame_it_on_the_alcohol_tshirt-p235452120179526425udwq_400.jpg

maybe a little too much to drink homie? haha this nigga acting like its HIS show walking up stage and punking poor little t-swift like that...dats mah number starter chick. for reals.

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/taylor-and-t_426x366.jpg
where you at t-pain?!

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2009, 10:42 PM

Yeah she should have called him a gay fish.

KingMalik
09-13-2009, 10:47 PM
this nigga deserved to get his face rocked, she looked crazy hurt after that shit

JerseyIronman
09-13-2009, 10:48 PM
True, that would of been an EPIC sonning had she called him a gay fish.

The irony would of been too much, i thought he was trying to be a doper person you know?

Lex Lugor
09-13-2009, 10:48 PM
man it woulda been the greatest thing ever^
\beyonce shoulda told him to shut the fuck up with his leather butt pockets

Bobby_Digital72
09-13-2009, 10:51 PM
I just finished reading that on yahoo. Whats up with him ? Its Like he doesnt think before he does something?

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2009, 10:52 PM
everything about Kanye is fucking wack. His fucking gf pisses me off to she looks like a fucking gooback

http://media.southparkstudios.com/img/content/season8/806.jpg

ALCATRAZ
09-13-2009, 10:55 PM
she's gonna hate blacks for the rest of her life because of this

Lex Lugor
09-13-2009, 10:58 PM
VxKIcrDsJAs

Uncle Steezo
i respect kanye for that shit.

i mean ODB did it.

JerseyIronman
everything about Kanye is fucking wack. His fucking gf pisses me off to she looks like a fucking gooback

hahahahaha she does look like a Gooback.

Southpark is summing up his whole life. Too bad T-swift doesnt watch South Park cuz then she could of totally owned him by calling him a gay fish.

Blackula Spectacula
09-13-2009, 11:02 PM
vxkicrdsjas

lmaoooooooo!

Bobby Budknickers
09-13-2009, 11:04 PM
VxKIcrDsJAslol

that was good

x7fifteen4
09-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Wanna be ODB

drippie k
09-14-2009, 12:51 AM

i mean ODB did it.
odb was a crackhead who did crazy/funny shit and only told the 100% truth when it came down to puffy vs. wu...kanye is a self righteous self-proclaimed genius/voice of the generation...and in no way whatsoever did beyonce make one of the best videos of all time....huge difference

and odb didn't go right up when puffy was accepting the award

i don't listen to taylor swift or really care about whatever music she makes but kanye's a fucking douchebag

EAGLE EYE
09-14-2009, 12:53 AM
urFx7Vs93w0

people in the twittersphere were posting this saying he had a back stage melt down, but isnt this an older break down?

check two
09-14-2009, 02:18 AM
Pink tweeted about her annoyance with Kanye. "Kanye West is the biggest piece of sh-t on earth. Quote me," she wrote.

lol

Poetic Wun
09-14-2009, 02:19 AM
the end say 2007 so seems accurate for being older

edit
pink is a homo too. she a publicity stunt shock value fail i have no respect for.

admiral atlas
09-14-2009, 02:49 AM
odb was a crackhead who did crazy/funny shit and only told the 100% truth when it came down to puffy vs. wu...kanye is a self righteous self-proclaimed genius/voice of the generation...and in no way whatsoever did beyonce make one of the best videos of all time....huge difference

and odb didn't go right up when puffy was accepting the award

i don't listen to taylor swift or really care about whatever music she makes but kanye's a fucking douchebag

word. the first thing that came to mind was "this nigga. trying to be ODB and shit"

how many people out there feel that this will turn into a racial issue?

Robert
09-14-2009, 03:10 AM
^^^Judging by some retarded youtube comments it already has.

I love how Kanye just doesn't not give a fuck what all of these other fake faggits think of him. At least he's honest.

ALCATRAZ
09-14-2009, 03:18 AM
true .. but taylor swift is like 12 lol ... he stole ALL her shine hahah

Robert
09-14-2009, 04:02 AM
I'm not saying it wasn't fucking harsh, she looked heart broken.

admiral atlas
09-14-2009, 04:12 AM
$100 bux say they do a song together.

Robert
09-14-2009, 04:37 AM
You're on.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 06:03 AM
hahaha

Kanye is brilliant.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 06:04 AM
Pink tweeted about her annoyance with Kanye. "Kanye West is the biggest piece of sh-t on earth. Quote me," she wrote.

lol

Give me a fucking break, Pink?

At least Kanye is genuine.

Mumm Ra
09-14-2009, 06:05 AM
just caught this - yeah that was a gay fish move
not even gonna compare that to ODB
kanye wasn't even up there because he personally lost which makes it even dumber

plus the whole world knows wu-tang is for the children and is the best - that's not even subjective

YungSunny
09-14-2009, 06:07 AM

i mean ODB did it.
Hahahaha.
Word. Kanye's just being real man. A lot of mofuckas were sitting on their ass watching the vma's saying the same thing.

The supreme diety of a hater.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Kanye has the audacity to do shit like this.

You guys are blinding by your hatred for him, he's hilarious.

Mumm Ra
09-14-2009, 06:12 AM

good point...
you just described exactly my views of tsa and the dumb shit he has the audacity to say and how it either makes me want to slap him or laugh at his misfortunes

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 06:15 AM
Anyone else notice who's sitting next to Taylor Swift...

Yeah that's right, DIDDY.

Conspiracy?

admiral atlas
09-14-2009, 06:26 AM
haha yeah i seen that. but i think that was just by chance.

did you see that dude kanye was with tho? the bald dude. the one with the same hair cut as kanye...or wait, was that a lady? idk?

Robert
09-14-2009, 06:27 AM
I don't even hate the guy. To me, he is far more real than the majority of the people that would be at an awards night like the VMAs.

None of this "keeping up appearances" bullshit with Mr. West.

George Bush probably doesn't like black people.

JerseyIronman
09-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Theres keeping it real, then theres straight being an asshole and ruining a little girls acceptance speech, Kanye was doing the latter.

Mumm Ra
09-14-2009, 07:20 AM
haha
when keeping it real goes wrong
http://static1.videosift.com/thumbs/d/av/Dave_Chappelle_When_keeping_it_Real_Goes_Wrong_In_ The_Office.jpg

Shogah
09-14-2009, 07:27 AM
That faggot was so shook, he was stuttering whole time, couldn't even do it right,lol.

And who the fuck is taylor swift?????

Robert
09-14-2009, 07:36 AM
Theres keeping it real, then theres straight being an asshole and ruining a little girls acceptance speech, Kanye was doing the latter.

I never said he was keeping it real. I said he's more real than the majority of the people there. Token standing ovation for Taylor Swift anyone?

Blackula Spectacula
09-14-2009, 08:48 AM

Exactly, and this award was for best female video. Let the little girl have her moment, beyonce's has had hers many times.

Besides, beyonce later on wins Best Video.. so thats even better, and the fact that she let Taylor Swift come in and do her speech, which Kanye had ruined previously that night, was just a slap in the face for kanye for being such an asshole.

snapple
09-14-2009, 09:11 AM
kanye wants some of B's gooshy....

i thought it was pretty clownish.....

VMAs have been progressively getting worse and worse....

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 09:13 AM
some of you have to be trolling.

comparing kanye to ODB? there's a difference between being outspoken and being a fucking stallion like ODB.

this is just that spoiled little college boy from the chicago suburbs resurfacing, apparently his mama didn't beat the shit out of him enough.

I don't really know shit about taylor swift and I don't watch the VMAs or music videos for that matter, so I don't know all the details, but let's put it in this perspective: ODB interupted a full grown person and didn't disrespect said person by what he said, not to mention he was doing so in defense of Wu-Tang forever. Kanye on the other hand, interupted a teenage girl, and basically said she didn't deserve her award and was doing so in defense of a Beyonce video.

hasn't Kanye actually gone on record as saying that he would give anything to have ODB's voice? kanye wishes he was ol dirty.

shit, if my hate for kanye is what's making me see it this way, then so be it. maybe it's y'alls love for metrosexuals that's got you defending him?

and gay fish would have been epic.

oDoUoSoKo
09-14-2009, 09:21 AM
i have to agree...comparing him to ODB is ridiculous

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 09:33 AM
^^ i find it amusing personally, i have nothing invested in it to be indignant or happy for dude or anything---public assholery is funny, end of story.

who is taylor swift, anyway? literally never heard of her before this lol

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 09:43 AM
it's kanye though, you're supposed to laugh at him, not with him.

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 09:45 AM
on a side note:

you can't watch a 30 sec clip of shit on youtube because of copywrite claims?

I remember when that site was good.

Kenny Powers
09-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Kanye doesnt do these things cause hes funny (like odb did). He does them because hes delusional. Kanye thinks he is the music industry now, didn't he declare himself the king of pop after michael jackson died? Also if you don't know who taylor swift you need to get on that, she actually has a great voice and makes good music.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 09:47 AM
^^^link some songs, i'm lazy lol

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 09:50 AM
I don't know, people love to bring down anyone who's in the public eye when they don't act 'modestly'.

Imagine the balls it takes to get up there at these awards ceremonies like that and do whatever you want

Just imagine that kind of self confidence.

And nobody dares to touch him, they're so afraid.

When faced with that, people tend to react by wheeling out stuff like "he's arrogant".

Whatever, it's some bullshit awards ceremony focused around generating publicity for musicians, televisions stations and sponsors.

Who cares if someone decides to sabotage it?

At least it brings some entertainment to an otherwise superfluous and utterly boring event.

It was an hilarious incident, much like the last time he did it, and the Tracy Morgan clip coming on afterward made it even better.

Look at all the faggits in the crowd giving her a standing ovation, as if the award had any significance. They're taking this shit just as seriously as Kanye, only in a manner bereft of entertainment.

Stop acting like it's a big deal, Kanye made an otherwise shitty awards ceremony interesting and amusing, which is more than you could say for anyone else there.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Kanye doesnt do these things cause hes funny (like odb did). He does them because hes delusional. Kanye thinks he is the music industry now, didn't he declare himself the king of pop after michael jackson died? Also if you don't know who taylor swift you need to get on that, she actually has a great voice and makes good music.

He never did that.

And even if he had... so what?

People need to stop idolising these people and taking everything they say seriously.

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 09:53 AM
it ain't a big deal, but comparing him to ODB is retarded.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 09:54 AM
^^^i think, as cliche as it sounds, some of it is based on envy...people wish they were as brash and uncouth as kanye, so they denigrate him for it. and i agree on the overall insignificance of these events and that he made it more interesting for his douchery...anyone who actually watches these award shows needs their head checked anyway lol.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Pfft, why not compare him to ODB?

Who cares.

They both interrupted awards ceremonies.

That's an obvious comparison...

Wu stans can get pretty touchy.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 09:57 AM
^^^i think, as cliche as it sounds, some of it is based on envy...people wish they were as brash and uncouth as kanye, so they denigrate him for it. and i agree on the overall insignificance of these events and that he made it more interesting for his douchery...anyone who actually watches these award shows needs their head checked anyway lol.

Yeah for sure.

The moment where they all start standing up and clapping with this look of indignation and importance on their faces is so cringe worthy.

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 10:05 AM
nah this goes way beyond stanning. if raekwon had done this I would say the same shit about him.

what Kanye did, I don't think it was arrogant, I wasn't offended by it, I don't feel bad for Taylor Swift, I couldn't give a fuck about any of that.

at the end of the day, comparing kanye west to odb is retarded. it takes way more guts to be the first person to bum rush the grammys than it does to imitate that person.

you know kanye was just sittin there while it was announced like 'if taylor swift wins this shit, ima bum rush her ass like odb'

dude's just a wannabe, we all know he ain't really got guts.

bet he wouldn't have done that to bad boy in 98.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 10:10 AM
It's pretty for someone sitting at home typing on a wu tang forum to say that he has no guts.

You probably have a great grasp of how much "guts" kanye has...

And speculating on what he "wouldn't have done" is pointless.

Poetic Wun
09-14-2009, 10:17 AM
$100 bux say they do a song together.
lol

i thought of Dirty when he did it only cause it was the obvious comparison but retarded shit at the VMA's is expected...

at the Grammys.... i'd like to see Kanye do it there.
apparently his mama didn't beat the shit out of him enough.

it's kanye though, you're supposed to laugh at him, not with him.
lmao

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 10:19 AM
lol, why does everyone on a forum have to be a coward or some shit just because it's a forum? I ain't talkin shit about anyone on this site and I ain't talkin about how much more guts I got than anyone, I'm just talkin about a video that I just watched about kanye west.

every 'controversial' thing kanye has done seemed like a calculated move to me, like he was trying to be controversial, like when I watched this shit the tremble in his voice...

that shit only happens when somebody already has what they want to say planned out, like he was rehearsing it in his head. you don't have to be a mind reader, if you've seen it enough times in real life, then you call it like you see it.

odb didn't have to try to be controversial. if you don't believe me, watch the videos back to back and tell me who seemed spontaneous and who seemed like they were trying.

RALPH WIGGUM
09-14-2009, 10:22 AM
I don't know, people love to bring down anyone who's in the public eye when they don't act 'modestly'.

Imagine the balls it takes to get up there at these awards ceremonies like that and do whatever you want

Just imagine that kind of self confidence.

And nobody dares to touch him, they're so afraid.

When faced with that, people tend to react by wheeling out stuff like "he's arrogant".

Whatever, it's some bullshit awards ceremony focused around generating publicity for musicians, televisions stations and sponsors.

Who cares if someone decides to sabotage it?

At least it brings some entertainment to an otherwise superfluous and utterly boring event.

It was an hilarious incident, much like the last time he did it, and the Tracy Morgan clip coming on afterward made it even better.

Look at all the faggits in the crowd giving her a standing ovation, as if the award had any significance. They're taking this shit just as seriously as Kanye, only in a manner bereft of entertainment.

Stop acting like it's a big deal, Kanye made an otherwise shitty awards ceremony interesting and amusing, which is more than you could say for anyone else there.

Truth.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Kanye always talks like that.

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 10:30 AM
just watch the videos together, nothing I can say will provide you with that much perspective.

they don't compare at all. ODB rushed the grammys too, not the vmas, that alone takes twice as much balls, so this is like the weak watered down version if nothing else.

kanye rushing the vmas is like criminology 09'

Robert
09-14-2009, 10:30 AM
every 'controversial' thing kanye has done seemed like a calculated move to me, like he was trying to be controversial, like when I watched this shit the tremble in his voice...

that shit only happens when somebody already has what they want to say planned out, like he was rehearsing it in his head. you don't have to be a mind reader, if you've seen it enough times in real life, then you call it like you see it.

Lol, I don't reckon that's the truth at all.

What about the Katrina relief thing? It was hilarious how emotional he got.

The line "George Bush doesn't like black people" is too childish to be staged. I almost choked when he said that. I was thinking "holy shit! a grown man just talked like a 5 year old and meant it".

Or the first time be did this?

"If I don't win, the award show loses credibility"

"The video cost a million dollars fam! I had Pam Anderson, I was jumping across canyons!"

Bahahahahahaha! I doubt a team of comedy writers could pen something as funny. The emotion was legit.

Whether or not you agree with what he did, it is ballsy to stand up in front of 10, 000 and say whatever the fuck you want like it's nothing.

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 10:34 AM
^ yeah, maybe at one point it was genuine... I always liked kanye, I don't want it to sound like I'm going at him cause I just don't like him.

at some point or another he just started being a gay fish, what more can be said?

Poetic Wun
09-14-2009, 11:55 AM
whether or not Kanye means what he says, his outbursts never come off on point. whether it be Ol Dirty style or Joe Wilson style.
it all comes off like a bougie-child diva.

BGS
09-14-2009, 12:23 PM
they don't compare at all. ODB rushed the grammys too, not the vmas, that alone takes twice as much balls, so this is like the weak watered down version if nothing else.

kanye rushing the vmas is like criminology 09'

hahah nice comparison! and you're speaking the fucking truth...wtf are the vmas??

main_man
09-14-2009, 12:50 PM
there was nothing "real" about kanye's little fit, it was contrived and just an supreme asshole publicity move.(unlike dirtys grammy rush).

heres my beef with the little girl. he NEVER rushes the stage on someone who could BEAT HIS ASS DOWN ON NATIONAL T.V. (like......pink for instance.) now if his little delusional punk ass rushed the stage on someone like ghostface, or even some big redneck country singer, THEN i might take his little fits as humor.

but being a bitch in real life just gets you fucked up. and weather its some teenager i never heard of or a pro boxer, i hope the next time he gets his wired jaw broke again. he deserves it, and THAT would be hilarious.

Robert
09-14-2009, 12:52 PM
there was nothing "real" about kanye's little fit, it was contrived and just an supreme asshole publicity move.(unlike dirtys grammy rush).

heres my beef with the little girl. he NEVER rushes the stage on someone who could BEAT HIS ASS DOWN ON NATIONAL T.V. (like......pink for instance.) now if his little delusional punk ass rushed the stage on someone like ghostface, or even some big redneck country singer, THEN i might take his little fits as humor.

but being a bitch in real life just gets you fucked up. and weather its some teenager i never heard of or a pro boxer, i hope the next time he gets his wired jaw broke again. he deserves it, and THAT would be hilarious.

Fair points.

I popularized polo.

Uncle Steezo
09-14-2009, 01:16 PM
taylor swifrt is 20. almost 21. i wish yall would stop thinking you are lil kids. grow up.
it was her responsibility to speak up. she is in the music biz, one of the most ruthless organizations, she has seen and heard worse. she should have the guts to speak up. the whole bldg had her back.

Tswift went out like a bitch.

odb was drunk. kanye wasn't. bottle bravery<pure assholeness

check two
09-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Maybe he's jealous that Taylor Swift is more popular than him right now.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Who the fuck is taylor swift?

Uncle Steezo
09-14-2009, 01:45 PM
being a bitch in real life is accepted as appropriate behavior.

police.

check two
09-14-2009, 01:45 PM
She's one of the most popular singers.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 01:47 PM
^^^what's a song she's done that i may have heard?

and i doubt kanye was sober when he threw his little tantrum.

cap
09-14-2009, 01:50 PM
real talk from pitbull.

wshhRrn1rGwMgo1JcDD5

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-14-2009, 01:56 PM
wshhJH6TWD8KT2E27Nkk

1s things 1st Kanye is easily the funniest rapper in a long time. This guy is fucking hilarious. Watching that vid, hahahahahahaha.

Smh @ clowns getting as personally insulted about this as Kanye was about the awards. Just laugh motherfuckers, shit was mad funny.

But I thought I had read some dumb shit in my time here, but this post takes the crown:

i mean ODB did it.

Wow that is some ignorant shit right there. Comaping Kanye to ODB. I dont have much against Kanye but you gotta fucking have a man crush on the guy to relate him to anything that ODB would do.

ODB did things because he felt it, and it was real. 70% of what Kanye does is because of Kanye, he wanted the attention, as much as he loved Beyonces video. ODB wasnt doing shit for attention.

JASPER
09-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Anyone give a fuck? Awards? Fuck the music industry anyway.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 02:08 PM
^^^that's what people are getting angry about? that's it?

we, as a species, deserve to die.

the scarecrow
09-14-2009, 02:11 PM
^lmao on the species remark

Uncle Steezo
09-14-2009, 02:31 PM
But I thought I had read some dumb shit in my time here, but this post takes the crown:

Wow that is some ignorant shit right there. Comaping Kanye to ODB. I dont have much against Kanye but you gotta fucking have a man crush on the guy to relate him to anything that ODB would do.

ODB did things because he felt it, and it was real. 70% of what Kanye does is because of Kanye, he wanted the attention, as much as he loved Beyonces video. ODB wasnt doing shit for attention.

got him.
odb and kanye were fucked up for doing it. i just wanted to see who'd take the bait.

odb did things because he was drunk or hight. period.
like picking up a welfare check in a limo was not for attention.
like breaking out of rehab and showing up at con certs was not for attention.
get odb's rotting dick out of your rotting mouth.

the comparison is valid because THEY BOTH DID THE SAME THING.
fuck intentions. the road to hell is paved with them.

which has more holes your logic or teef? i can't tell.

main_man
09-14-2009, 02:36 PM
honestly, i give a fuck.

but......... i really, really wanna see him get dropped and stomped the next time he pulls one of his little spoiled rich girl tantrums. fuck it, someone just needs to beat his ass, period. its time.

props to pitbull. not really familiar with his shit, but he hit the nail on the head.

admiral atlas
09-14-2009, 03:11 PM
he should have just climed up one of the walls and actted like he was gunna jump like Y_TIM_K from rage did accouple years back...but kanye should have actually jumped tho.

Mumm Ra
09-14-2009, 03:18 PM
for the record odb wasn't drunk or high at the grammys - as stated by himself

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-14-2009, 03:34 PM
DIsclaimer: I hate metrosexuality, emoness, and hipsterosity, so I don't like Kanye. I do like some of his rap, but can't stand him, the person.

First, anybody who watched the VMAs is queer.

Second, how does it take courage or bravery or balsiness or whatever to insult a young woman in front of a bunch of people who love you?

Also, I think Kanye's brash, egotistical facade is a cover for a deep-rooted insecurity stemming from being a soft black man in the rap industry.

Metrosexuality disgusts me.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-14-2009, 03:38 PM
also, i think kanye's brash, egotistical facade is a cover for a deep-rooted insecurity stemming from being a soft black man in the rap industry.

yes

ALCATRAZ
09-14-2009, 03:51 PM
there's a difference between being outspoken and being a fucking stallion like ODB.

^yup thats it

BGS
09-14-2009, 04:38 PM
beyonce owned him, when she got taylor swift back on stage lol and beyonce looked amazing daaaamn

IrOnMaN
09-14-2009, 04:45 PM
:-/, :-|, :-\ at Kanye.

Rame
09-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Funny shit.

He was drinking a lot of Hennessy so that might've made him do it.

http://www.statemagazine.nl//documents/69/d7/69d7372d5d6a90d8cb79c55b06c7b192.png

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 05:08 PM
he was drinkin liptons raspberry tea out of a hennesy bottle.

Rame
09-14-2009, 05:11 PM
In that case, it must've been the sugar rush that made him do it.

Mumm Ra
09-14-2009, 05:18 PM
haha
at least odb didn't apologize - they asked him if that was the appropriate venue to say that and he said "yes..."

but kanye basically is just sorry that nobody is as real as him lol

tajeco
09-14-2009, 05:57 PM
he was drinkin liptons raspberry tea out of a hennesy bottle.

hahaha

EAGLE EYE
09-14-2009, 06:44 PM
hahahaha it figures this thread would get everyone all flustered. you guys need to start tweeting with the hashtag #teamtaylor.

Mr. Bateman's unconditional love for a metro sexual black man that makes pop music and can't handle his liquor has got him disrespectin' himself.

Lex Lugor
09-14-2009, 07:32 PM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6636/retardedi.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure where I stand on this. For one, Kanye is a dope producer, and I have a ton of respect for his work. Two, I think I'd do the same thing in his shoes. If I was famous and at an award show I'd make a spectacle of myself at the expense of others with no regret. The fact he was drunk doesn't take away from his realness.

Honestly, Beyonce is definately better than Taylor swift will ever be. I say that with kindness. Taylor swift has a pretty voice and is decent looking, and clearly quite a fragile person as Kanye pretty much made her cry. Beyonce however has one of the top voices in music, and certainly one of the best bodies.

However it was about the video, and to be honest, Kanye had twice as dope a video as that one. Love Lockdown is one of my favorite videos of the year. The tribesmen and shit is plain trippy and I love it. Why he defended Beyonce? Because he still wants to fuck her, and as a man I respect dat.

Ultimately it was a douche move, but it's Kanye and we have to expect him to be a Diva. Honestly, did you see his hair? Shits rediculous. I like the clean look rap has developed these days, but he's got spirals cut into a buzz cut... as soon as I saw that I'm like "There goes his temporary respeck that I had during his 808s & Heartbreak cd."

He's a loose cannon, but he's also enough of a puss to contradict that.

If he was a man he'd have done it to Eminem, but he didn't.

BTW Tracy Morgan is the funniest mother fucker I've seen in a while. "I may look like a hard ass gangster but I'm just a guy with puppy dog eyes who wants to make beautiful music" or whatever he said. Fucking great. I forget how clever he was. Been a while since I've watched 30 rock.

Marwan
09-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Fuck this faggot ass idiot...

Olive Oil Goombah
09-14-2009, 10:19 PM
Second, how does it take courage or bravery or balsiness or whatever to insult a young woman in front of a bunch of people who love you?

Also, I think Kanye's brash, egotistical facade is a cover for a deep-rooted insecurity stemming from being a soft black man in the rap industry.

this is exactly what it boils down to.

Kanye has to pick on the little blonde haired blue eyed white girl because he hates the fact that he is not a real nigga, and he desperately wants to be one.

He is projecting all of his anger on to the little white princess angel, tryin to stir up some trouble that aint even there to begin with.

I have never been a fan of him personally, while i do enjoy his beats, i never really liked any of his rhymes besides thru the wire.
He comes off as a total pussy to me...throw black and white out. He is an emo-pussy.

Getting all involved in a girl rivalry and award....if that aint the tell tale sign of his repressed homosexuality (as if the clothes didnt already give it away), i dont kno what is.

I recall reading and interview in which he said people always accused him of being gay because he claims, being raised by a single mother, he would react like a female when other boys would taunt him.

WHAAAAT???!!!

two snaps Kanye.....u go girl. Way to have your soul sista's back.

Kanye should be trying to fuck Taylor Swift....not interrupt her speech.

Cut. Print. GAY

No Surprise at all Kanye's biggest supported is SEAN BATEMAN....no surprise at all

EAGLE EYE
09-14-2009, 10:29 PM
I wasnt joking about #teamtaylor being a trending topic hash tag either...

I encourage anyone on Twitter to start using #tagteamtaylor

Uncle Steezo
09-14-2009, 10:53 PM
i think the whole industry is pussy for not pulling stunts like this more often.

Bobby_Digital72
09-14-2009, 11:18 PM
^^ ask and ye shall recieve

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/09/14/2009-09-14_lil_mama_crashes_jayz_and_alicia_keys_performan ce_on_stage_at_2009_video_music_a.html

main_man
09-15-2009, 12:28 AM
lol. lil mama was like the nerd at the party.

i wonder if they even knew who the fuck she was. if for a split second jay-z thought she was a crazy stalker or something.

5hundred&one
09-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Lil Mama >>> kanye

Uncle Steezo
09-15-2009, 12:33 AM
kanye>501 gold

check two
09-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Kayne is now taking time off at an institution to reflect on the situation.

check two
09-15-2009, 12:45 AM
Why was that person in the audience next to Beyonce wearing a Christmas wreath on their face?

5hundred&one
09-15-2009, 12:50 AM
kanye>501 gold

quit lyin b, nobody believes that you're really defendin kanye.

diggy
09-15-2009, 01:06 AM
Why was that person in the audience next to Beyonce wearing a Christmas wreath on their face?

Lady Gaga is known to wear strange outfits.

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2009, 01:21 AM
wow.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/09/gaga-vmas/lady-gaga-2009-mtv-vma-01.jpg

explain that..

narc
09-15-2009, 01:25 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/20pv5s6.jpg

Mumm Ra
09-15-2009, 01:27 AM
wow.

explain that..

looks like her right titty dun exploded

Mumm Ra
09-15-2009, 01:29 AM
or she just got done going all kali-ma on Indiana Jones

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2009, 01:34 AM
http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/2009/09/14/lady-gaga-mtv-vma-performance-video/

she said the performance was supposed to symbolize Princess Diana's death? Bitch is wack.

I bet she avidly collects Andy Warhol pieces to hang around her estate to look cool.

Uncle Steezo
09-15-2009, 02:12 AM
but i bet yall didn't know she has a dick tho?

real talk.

http://www.phillyd.tv/wp-content/uploads/lady-gagas-penis-724-1248976016-48.jpg
“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. Like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal”

Uncle Steezo
09-15-2009, 02:13 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ya90_lady-gaga-money-honey-live-hq-hd_music

Mumm Ra
09-15-2009, 02:24 AM
i did know actually cuz nicky tooch made a thread about wanting to fuck her dickpussy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3RuNAxM-3RE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3RuNAxM-3RE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Longbongcilvaringz
09-15-2009, 02:59 AM
You guys are reading way too much into this.

As i said, Kanye does whatever he wants, and this is an example.

It was funny.

He's not insulting anyone.

This is one instance where i agree with Gavin.

And his blog apologies/rants, of which there are many, are also amusing to read.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-15-2009, 03:05 AM
wshhJH6TWD8KT2E27Nkk

1s things 1st Kanye is easily the funniest rapper in a long time. This guy is fucking hilarious. Watching that vid, hahahahahahaha.

Smh @ clowns getting as personally insulted about this as Kanye was about the awards. Just laugh motherfuckers, shit was mad funny.

Exactly.

As i said, watch as people let their hate for Kanye blind them from seeing how funny he is (intentionally or otherwise).

I don't even listen to his music, i just find a lot of what he does amusing, because it is.

NickyTooch would have been standing up with the rest of them there, with a tear in his eye, clapping furiously thinking to himself 'this brazen nigger will not destroy this poor girls life!!!"

Longbongcilvaringz
09-15-2009, 03:44 AM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3602/picture1qx.png

haha, what the fuck.

ALCATRAZ
09-15-2009, 04:00 AM
Exactly.

As i said, watch as people let their hate for Kanye blind them from seeing how funny he is (intentionally or otherwise).

I don't even listen to his music, i just find a lot of what he does amusing, because it is.

NickyTooch would have been standing up with the rest of them there, with a tear in his eye, clapping furiously thinking to himself 'this brazen nigger will not destroy this poor girls life!!!"
ahahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
09-15-2009, 05:31 AM
This is what kanye should have done.

Classed it up.

QQru_q9Ajdo

curtis.

5hundred&one
09-15-2009, 07:10 AM
but i bet yall didn't know she has a dick tho?

real talk.

http://www.phillyd.tv/wp-content/uploads/lady-gagas-penis-724-1248976016-48.jpg

we had a whole thread dedicated to this, Nicky Tooch came out of the closet and everything.

get with the times.

and regardless if kanye is unintentionally funny or not, he's not as bold as some of you are making him out to be, that's all im sayin.

style even said earlier in this thread that drunken loud mouthery is pussy compared to sober arrogance or whatever and it's been revealed that odb was sober and rushed the grammys while kanye was the one who was actually drunk (off three sips of hennessy) and rushed the vmas, so the OG version was way more entertaining.

not to mention, look at odb's outfit, then look at kanye's.

kanye = criminology '09

Mumm Ra
09-15-2009, 07:16 AM
yeah
odb wasn't a pussy about it, blogging an hour later and apologizing and nearly crying on tv n shit

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
ODB didn't unthinkingly ruin one of the biggest nights in a 19 year old girls life...

He made a well reasoned argument that he was a better rapper than P Diddy... and that he had eight niggas backing him up on it not to mention the thousands of fans...

Kanye apologized because he did something stupid while drunk. ODB didn't apologize because he was saying "fuck the industry I won this damn award you bastards and more than that I won it for the children of America watching this award show."

cap
09-15-2009, 03:54 PM
haha even the president shits on kanye for that shit!
funny to hear a president talk like this.

wshh9NDgPX1rjxs5ynCi

5hundred&one
09-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Barack Obama: "he's a jackass."

wow...

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Exactly.

u just wanna get in Kanye ass.

He's a pussy. Pick on a man at least. He's like eminem, picking on the weak. He embarassed himself. I thought it was great

narc
09-15-2009, 06:11 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/30wnkwj.jpg

Mumm Ra
09-15-2009, 06:33 PM
^ i thought that was gonna be good until i read the bottom half

someone remake that joke please

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-15-2009, 06:44 PM
"Imma let you finish"

Ill say it again, fro the moment Kanye steps onto that stage EVERYTHING from then on is fucking hilarious. Everything.

What makes this even funnier is that its the 2nd time hes crashed someone getting an MTV award because he didnt like the result. THE 2nd TIME LOL!!!

ODB was the don of this shit but he never did it TWICE lol. The same thing, twice. Its like hes fucking in capable of controlling himself at an MTV award show. And the ODB thing wasnt funny to me, it was just plain real truth. Kanye might be truth aswell but its alot funnier, and less real.

And its the 2nd time hes done it hahahahahaa.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2009, 06:51 PM
lol..obama called him a jackass

Hilariously ironic.

SEAN WAS RIGHT, Kanye's stunt was great.

I apologize Batemen

5hundred&one
09-15-2009, 06:57 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/SideshowBurns/ju-tang.png

I don't really know what more you could do with it.

Mumm Ra
09-15-2009, 07:32 PM
hah you're right, i got to thinking about it and couldn't do much

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/386/odbkanye01.jpg

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Taylor swift probably looks like a wet ferret when she gets out the shower (id still smash) for the record.

heres some fun facts:

Thank You, Kanye: MTV Enjoys Solid Ratings Bump on VMAs... (http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/stories/091409vmas)

MTV Networks enjoyed a nice ratings bump on Sunday night's Video Music Awards (VMAs), spurred partly by the now-infamous Kanye outburst. According to information supplied by MTV, the show garnered a crowd of 26.9 million, up 17 percent from 23 million last year. That measures the number of people that watched the show at some point - across MTV, MTV2, and VH1 - a total that can fluctuate in reaction to real-time occurrences like the Kanye interruption.
Another, more even-keeled metric also showed a gain. The average number of viewers landed at 8.97 million, up 6.8 percent from 8.43 million in 2008. That was boosted by VH1 and MTV2, which collectively contributed more than 2 million. Overall, the average viewer base was the best since 2004, and among the under-35 set, MTV Networks scored its best showing since 2005.
Sounds good, though more reaction happened outside of traditional television, especially for the showcased - or self-showcasing - artists. 'Stay tuned' for more post-VMA data.

Story by Alexandra Osorio.

Mumm Ra
09-15-2009, 07:39 PM
^ that's what i was thinking - mtv gotta be eatin this shit up

i mean they could have security at the entrance to the stage, but why have that when you got crazy celebs who wanna steal microphones from innocent white girls

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2009, 07:52 PM
He could of gotten paid off to do it.

MTV allowed Eminem and Bruno to stage a hoax for ratings. I guarantee the execs would encourage such a thing since they understand how viral it would go on the web, plus even some of the most trafficked sites on the web are in a slouch with fulfilling CPMs for sponsors and their ad campaigns. It only makes sense..

but on the contrary: it might just be Kany being Kanye.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Obama talking about some awards ceremony is weird.

Uncle Steezo
09-15-2009, 11:45 PM
obama called him a jackass off the record and abc tweeted it.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-16-2009, 12:03 AM
Jesus.

Twitter is a madhouse.

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Jesus.

Twitter is a madhouse.

At some point in my life I will write my dissertation on the African American demographic's love/hate relationship with Twitter.

Oprah promoted it.
Obama got burned by it.
Kanye blasted the developers, because a fake account posing as him with 1mil+ followers.

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2009, 12:12 AM
Twitter is a web 2.0 creation of Yakub if you didnt know. I requested a developer key to his API. Can't wait to take wucorp to the next level.

Maybe we can get a blip.ktl mustered up.

Uncle Steezo
09-16-2009, 12:16 AM
what you know about 4square? they are trying to increase the buzz here in atlanta but not much poppin off.
they were heralding 4square like its the next trend like twitter.

SKAMPOE
09-16-2009, 12:24 AM
http://imgur.com/RmIovl.jpg

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2009, 12:26 AM
I just looked it up and it seems to fit the bill of one of those apps (forget the term) that locates people based on your own personal interest and shows their proximity in the city.

But this company seems to be expanding upon that idea by building a game around it. Seems interesting to me. Although I'm more interested in disruptive technologies, because if you innovate before the next man - thats how you beat the rat race and make $.

SKAMPOE
09-16-2009, 12:26 AM
http://16.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kq04a5Ki671qa3i8uo1_500.jpghttp://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/kanye-west-internet-41.jpghttp://media.funlol.com/content/img/black-demon.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/uuuggghhh/jeffrey-dahmer.jpg?t=1253073178

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2009, 12:27 AM
^^hahahahahahahha

cap
09-16-2009, 06:06 AM
whahahahahaha this is the new catchphrase!!!!

C'MON SONNNNNNNNNNNN

wshhw6Vwu223x48KR0rs

Boss_Digger
09-16-2009, 11:00 AM
LW2R8Bjr9WE

IrOnMaN
09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
^^Ok. 50 Cent made a great point. This was Taylor Swift's first award. Be happy for her. Kanye clearly does not think before he acts.

NY_Mami
09-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Talk about Opinion Fail......

oDoUoSoKo
09-16-2009, 08:47 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/09/kanye.jpg

lmao

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2009, 08:54 PM

C'MON SONNNNNNNNNNNN

wshhw6Vwu223x48KR0rs

BUAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAH Ed Lover is outta his mind

good video.

Lex Lugor
09-16-2009, 08:56 PM
hmm...

http://www.englishmedialab.com/photos/ManySidesofKisi/hmm.jpg

MENES
09-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Obama sneakers

C'mon son!!!

hahaha that shit was fucking classic i havent laughed that hard in awhile

oDoUoSoKo
09-16-2009, 09:19 PM
c'mon son...lmao reminds me of my hs friend.

IrOnMaN
09-17-2009, 03:12 PM

C'MON SONNNNNNNNNNNN

wshhw6Vwu223x48KR0rs

Classic!

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-17-2009, 03:26 PM
c'mon son! needs to be a weekly series on cable

IrOnMaN
09-17-2009, 03:34 PM
^^Yes!

check two
09-17-2009, 03:36 PM
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/sexist/files/2009/09/Picture-133.png

IrOnMaN
09-17-2009, 03:44 PM
^^Either a mexican or black guy will. Fact!

THE MASON
09-17-2009, 04:17 PM
LMAO

CMON SON!!!

that was classic, man i havent laughes so hard in awhile

Rame
09-17-2009, 05:03 PM
http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/files/2009/09/kanye.jpg

&

http://kanyelicio.us/http://wutang-corp.com

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-17-2009, 06:02 PM
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/sexist/files/2009/09/Picture-133.png

^^Either a mexican or black guy will. Fact!

ahahahahahahha

Ironman is the Urkel to CHarlesJones's Waldo

oDoUoSoKo
09-17-2009, 06:14 PM
http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/files/2009/09/kanye.jpg

&

http://kanyelicio.us/http://wutang-corp.com
lmao

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-17-2009, 06:18 PM
^^that wouldve been funny if it had said "...imma let you finish but I had one of the best award interruptions of all time man"

09-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Kids a goof. He got money so he does whatever he wants, what the fuck is that? Fuck kanye west punk motherfuckin bitch who called him to write raps anyway, he does that shit just to get paid.

YungSunny
09-17-2009, 08:44 PM
^Really?
I never even heard of rappers rapping for money.
That's preposterous.

Rame
09-18-2009, 03:30 AM
^^that wouldve been funny if it had said "...imma let you finish but I had one of the best award interruptions of all time man"

http://9.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kpzeehHTOD1qz72f9o1_500.jpg

Lakuu
09-19-2009, 03:50 AM
http://www.celebjihad.com/images/kanye_west_patrick_swayze.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7094/tumblrkq13xmirge1qa3i8u.jpg
http://20.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kq4hn95ozR1qa3i8uo1_500.jpg

http://web10.twitpic.com/img/30382224-d79aaf07873bfb38a518f2a702f8a4cc.4ab49b21-scaled.jpg

ALCATRAZ
09-19-2009, 05:20 AM
ololol

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-19-2009, 10:41 AM
ahahahahahahha

Ironman is the Urkel to CHarlesJones's Waldo

dead

Blackula Spectacula
09-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Hahahaha Funny Shit.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-19-2009, 11:32 AM
He got money so he does whatever he wants, what the fuck is that?

the american dream

Inspectah_Dirk
09-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Haha, worst part of it all is that Kanye was actually right!

Inspectah_Dirk
09-20-2009, 07:50 AM
HAHAHAHA (http://kanyelicious.appspot.com/http://www.wutangcorp.com/forum)

Blackula Spectacula
09-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Hahahaha ^

Rame
09-20-2009, 11:21 AM
HAHAHAHA (http://kanyelicious.appspot.com/http://www.wutangcorp.com/forum)

Thanks for re-posting. ;)

Inspectah_Dirk
09-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Haha, sorry dude, didn't see it was already posted. Kind of guessed it was tho.

TrueBlond
09-21-2009, 12:20 PM
That video isn't that great. Just a little bit of dancing.

03-11-2010, 08:49 PM
^Really?
I never even heard of rappers rapping for money.
That's preposterous.
Yea you got it Money
the american dream

The American scene is looking pretty tapped too. Might have something to do with that mentality

David Daniel Davis
03-11-2010, 10:03 PM
I think what we are all forgetting is that Kanye West ghostproduced for D Dot; that is gangster.