PDA

View Full Version : OB4CL2 vs Sound Theory

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-13-2009, 11:35 PM
In September of 2009, 2 highly-anticipated albums were released within days of one another.

Both rocked the worlds of their fans and critics and truly stand a chance at changing the game.

Although the albums differ somewhat stylistically, due to their close releases, similar fanbases, and wu-tang affiliations, they will forever, perhaps unfairly, be compared to one another by this generation and future generations to come.

Also, they both feature contributions by fat people.

Which do you prefer, and why?

Shogah
09-13-2009, 11:37 PM
Sound Theory changed my life man....

Like ob4clII is the shit, but you can't fuck with sound theory man....

Ya dig?

09-13-2009, 11:39 PM
I hear you. CL2, was dope, but Sound Theory changed the game. In fact, it kidnapped the game and kept it hostage in a basement bunker and repeatedly raped it and fathered illigitimate children with it, ya heard?

Lex Lugor
09-13-2009, 11:39 PM
until skampoe starts acknowledging his own pudginess in his rhymes again,
i'll go with the fatter ass

09-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Fatterblade

admiral atlas
09-13-2009, 11:41 PM
shhh...the VMA's are on.

Lex Lugor
09-13-2009, 11:42 PM
that could be a thread in itself
who has the bigger cup?

KingMalik
09-13-2009, 11:42 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! is this a joke???? the Cuban all day long! no contest! cold outside, house of flyin daggars, new wu, pyrex vision, sonny missin, we will rob you, 10 bricks, black mozart, etc.

JerseyIronman
09-13-2009, 11:43 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! is this a joke???? the Cuban all day long! no contest! cold outside, house of flyin daggars, new wu, pyrex vision, sonny missin, we will rob you, 10 bricks, black mozart, etc.

no, hes dead serious

OB4CL2 has a cool cover. I vote OB4CL2.

TSA
09-14-2009, 12:01 AM
fatterblade
lmao!

12weLvE
09-14-2009, 12:10 AM
CL2 is fucking studio album feat fucking hip hop legends on the boards and the mic. WTF!!

Come on yall. Many of us put a lot of time and effort to create Sound Theory and cats want to joke about it and shit. Fuck... You know a lot of Cats said that everybody who post in the audio booth are all Wu bitters and shit, bassing it on the past wu corp audio booth compilations. So I orchestrate a project outside of Wu corp (Literally made my own forum and shit) to make it happen and give yall some fresh underground hip hop by putting together some pretty dope producers and emcees and did my best to make sure it sounds nothing like what you guys will call a WU album. If this wasnt enough for you guys to change your minds about how you guys perceive cats at the booth then i dont know. I tried.

KingMalik
09-14-2009, 12:18 AM
who cares? anything you drop you want it to be just as good if not better than some studio shit, some legend shit, etc. maybe it wont be but you still want to strive otherwise you must just be doing this shit for fun

12weLvE
09-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Of course man. I feel that. Cats did their thing on Sound Theory, it brought out the best of a lot of cats. But to make a fucking thread comparing these two?? Thats just being ignorant man, and straight up just trying to be funny and disrespectful. Not just saying this because I was behind the project, but Sound Theory is dope for what it is. Underground cats going in and doing doing their thing. Even the sound quality is dope on it, thanks to Sinapse. Sure their are some joints that are weaker than others, but It was a compilation project with over 25 tracks... what can you expect?!? I am not going to make and ignorant comment on saying its better than Cl2 because it is not. Sound Theory is what it is, and should never be put in a category with an album that has been heard by millions, compared to one that has been peeped by maybe a couple hundred people over the net. Again just stop the clowning, and bump the damn album or leave it alone (general statement).

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 12:31 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/pcpsymphonyofthemicpost-comingsoonf.png
HX3o9t4HTq0&feature=related&pvpos=3

16th_Chamber
09-14-2009, 12:49 AM
i really like that drunken monk beat in your sig, skamp. HEAT
________
Wellbutrin Attorney (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

SKAMPOE
09-14-2009, 12:54 AM
thanx yo, he came thru on that one, we got more shit poppin soon, drunken monk is officially pcp fyi lol he a general

5hundred&one
09-14-2009, 09:31 AM
CL2

I didn't listen to sound theory.

I'm not being an ass either, I'm just stuck with a prehistoric pc and I didn't have 600 GB laying around to download sound theory. someone should make a torrent, so I can ignore all the shit tracks.

or is there one already?

TSA
09-14-2009, 10:46 AM
thanx yo, he came thru on that one, we got more shit poppin soon, drunken monk is officially pcp fyi lol he a general
LMAO!god. fags