PDA

View Full Version : Fab's new album

TSA
09-13-2009, 11:37 PM
which isn't new anymore really but new just incase someone wants to come in a prove that they are aware it is more then several weeks old as proof that they're important and cool in life, is really good.

the song he has with Jay-Z is the shit, his lyrical content is boring and he of course does that typical shit a lot, but its a real solid classy album

i like the song he has with Jay-z, it's whored.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
09-13-2009, 11:39 PM
im not a Fab fan but my brother asked me to check it out and i was quite surprised how dope the production is.... The album is pretty cool ! Better than lil wayne and souljah boy bullshit.

standout
09-14-2009, 12:31 AM
fab is dope as hell.

unfortunently hes doper on other peoples shit then he is on his own.

album is nice anyway. great production.

J-DON
09-14-2009, 01:21 AM
Not really feeling the album. Its got its songs but there are to many female oriented tracks and attempted club bangers to get my attentive ear. Got some nice tracks though.

Lullaby, When The Money Goes, Everything...etc, There He Go are solid tracks.

RAW-TASTE
09-14-2009, 01:49 AM
i only heard lullaby off that album, that was pretty fuckin dope. i heard a bunch of song had autotune on it, was that true?

Meta4
09-14-2009, 05:54 AM
Album was straight garbage to me. Only dope joints on it were the intro, lullaby and I miss my love.... to me at least.

angry!
09-14-2009, 08:33 AM
fabolous is wack son!!! never have i seen such an unoriginal emcee get so much praise as a "lyricist" when his entire skillset was lifted from a superior emcee (mase)!!!!

not only that, but he makes weak albums. nigga is like the jean claude van damme of the rap game, had a little buzz when he started, ppl realized it was nothing new, and now hes stuck doing straight to dvd bullshit that insults the disc it was pressed on!!!!

weak beats, weak concepts, and an emcee with no heart or definitive quality!!! got um!!!!!

MaskedAvenger
09-14-2009, 08:42 AM
fabolous is wack son!!! never have i seen such an unoriginal emcee get so much praise as a "lyricist" when his entire skillset was lifted from a superior emcee (mase)!!!!

not only that, but he makes weak albums. nigga is like the jean claude van damme of the rap game, had a little buzz when he started, ppl realized it was nothing new, and now hes stuck doing straight to dvd bullshit that insults the disc it was pressed on!!!!

weak beats, weak concepts, and an emcee with no heart or definitive quality!!! got um!!!!!

LOL I haven't heard the album (nor do i want to) so I'm not going to comment on the album but I'm definitely not a fan of his previous material.

cap
09-14-2009, 09:38 AM
yeah ive been bumping this album for a couple months... was going to make a thread about it. i love that album, probably the most solid album he'll ever drop.

buckshotstheone
09-14-2009, 05:34 PM
album is dope. yeah it's full of bitch tracks but those tracks are FIRE. that ne-yo joint is out of control and the trey songz joint is dope too, plus that "throw it in the bag" joint is my SHIT. whole album is fire except for the track with pause wayne.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Lullaby was the only joint on the album

J-DON
09-15-2009, 12:58 PM
You know what is really disappointing too. He had this video with an awesome song and the shit wasnt really on the album.

A Toast To The Good Life

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/Gu7sqYePXP9c7SiY

standout
09-15-2009, 07:58 PM
^cosign

i like the album a lot...but i couldnt believe that didnt make the cut.

not only that song but also that song Workplace...he had a video to that too, and it was amazing. and it didnt make it either...

Khem The Decepticon
09-16-2009, 08:05 AM
Ive been meaning to check it out.