PDA

View Full Version : Wu Tang corp Fantasy Hip Hopper questions round#1

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2009, 10:22 PM
There is no deadline when I need these replied too, but please do at your own leisure and feel free to write me phunny question..

Ghostlaced: Rate the following sets of hip hopper teeth in ascending or descending order based on hygienge..

Drake
Raekwon (pre-2000)
ODB
plies
paul wall
nas
kool g rap

SID: If the Garbage pale kids decided to form a super hip hop group and you just happened to be the head. How would you attack the industry? And what revolutionary distribution plan would you create if your budget only allowed for:

1 dagger
1 emachines computer
1 mic (courtesy of nas)
Slick Rick cell phone with phone numbers before the year 2000
Glitter
shape up shaving kit
bag of balloons
beginners science play set

GAVIN: If Del the Funky homosapien offered you a weekend retreat of arts & crafts plus garden tending at a waterfront property in Lake Tahoe would you rather leave your kid with Bateman or Swayze's corpse?

SKAMPOE: True or False: If you cut a puerto rican rapper in half and count their rings it will tell you how black they became since their child hood?

TSA: Spell out "GAY RIGHTS" using hip hop artists from the past, present and future. Then memorize those names in order. Then walk backwards down your street saying those names out loud until you bump into something pointy. (It cant be a cops dick either)

INFINITY: Who would be your best father figure?

Lionel Richie
Ice-T
U-God

BLACKULA: Name an LL Cool J song you haven't gotten pounded out too.

Karamel: Would you tickle MC Serch's tonsils for a Klondike bar?

SEANBATEMAN: Name a Kanye song you haven't gotten pounded out too.

ALCATRAZ: Would you rather receive a 7 day sponge bath from Pac (if still alive) or a mention in the album credits on 7 day theory, but he referred to you as yum-yum in comic sans font?

LLCoolDan: Name 3 things that make you more hip hop than Scott Storch.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-15-2009, 10:42 PM
1. kool g rap
2. plies
3. ODB
4. paul wall
5. Drake
6. nas
7. Raekwon (pre-2000)

Worst to best.

SKAMPOE
09-15-2009, 10:42 PM
true

EAGLE EYE
09-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Huggah: Poast a Ghostface verse that best depicts awkward sex with a woman of south eastern asian descent.

Uncle Steezo
09-15-2009, 11:28 PM
GAVIN: If Del the Funky homosapien offered you a weekend retreat of arts & crafts plus garden tending at a waterfront property in Lake Tahoe would you rather leave your kid with Bateman or Swayze's corpse?
even tho i prefer my son to be babysat by females, especially ones that have a head full shimmering locs with "Prell bounciness"....and you just know sean uses Prell....

i'd have to go with Swayze, simply because the value of post mortem pottery spun by khemetic 1st sphere ectoplasm would have to be in the millions.
http://www.pophistorydig.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/1990-ghost-pottery-scene.jpg
imagine the arts and crafts ....

i also wouldn't want my son to start thinking that sean is his "new mommy".
i try to separate my sex life and child rearing.

ps ive pounded sean to Kool G's whole catalog.