09-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Skyzoo - The Opener

Skyzoo - Return Of The Real

Don Notz - Lost Feat Ali Vegas Torae - Clean

Masta Ace EDO. G A s E s f MarshaAmbrosious

krs-one and buckshot-connection ft. smiff n wessun

raekwon - house of flying daggers

William Cooper - In America Feat Killah Priest Hell Razah

YO, pump these songs, and u ll know hiphop s never been that alife.....pfff, listenin to this shit for the last 15 years, but this new heat is killin me, so amazin dope...edo n ace, straight forward bars, same with krs n shot..damn...razah n priest allways kept it real...skyzoo is the new kid on the block, damn...n torae is bringing it back as well....straight rap n breaks.....lyricism is back peeps..rae is back to supremacy...n that don notz came from nowhere, got a true 97 feelin....yo, hiphop is far from dead if u ask me, its pure fun out there..support it..peace bīz:hooray:

Prolifical ENG
09-16-2009, 12:02 PM
I listened to that Skyzoo album. That is a dope album and give props to Duck Down who are still doing this shit. When I pre-ordered ghost I forgot about that album since it also comes out on the 29th. I am very impressed with the production on that new release.

beeboy
09-16-2009, 12:12 PM
yeah, the production is very "hi-res", kind of elegant and "street" at the same time.
some bangas on there plus some deep beautiful tunes as well.
this album i swear is a top-grower. i bet i will listen to theses tunes the whole winter.
but donīt underestimate the power of the new buck n kris joint. grower as well, duck down is thee label now. the 2nd album from buck n ninth i listened the whole last summer to along with that emc album. duckdown allways bring quality now