PDA

View Full Version : PackFM Finally Explains What The FM Is For (Plus Studio Feature) (Video)

Poizun of Culture VI
09-16-2009, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUOVmzuioII

Well - now you can find out! Pack reveals the story behind his name. He also talks about his feelings on current day music.

And catch footage of him recording a feature for Culture VI recording artist John "Poizun" Regan off the album "Sorry I'm Late". The track is called "Paint the World". Get a preview here.

www.QN5.com
www.CultureVI.com
www.MySpace.com/GetAtPoizun

ALCATRAZ
09-16-2009, 11:33 PM
god, do you know how long i've been waiting to know what the FM in PackFM means?

Poizun of Culture VI
09-17-2009, 09:23 AM
uppin this joint, thanks for checking...

P-Noid Brown
09-17-2009, 07:50 PM
So explain here so we dont have to see the video lol... I have no audio on this comp.

djskillz
09-17-2009, 09:19 PM
LMAO. For all of you that don't have audio. PackFM got his name because he used to have a different tag name every week and his friends eventually wouldn't let him tag with him till he got an official name. So across the street was a packing company and the first thing he thought of was Pack. The FM comes from his buddy coming up to him one day and saying they were starting a crew named FM. When he asked him what it stood for his buddy replied with "I dunno." And that's how PackFM was born.

Poizun of Culture VI
09-18-2009, 12:56 AM
hey skillz thanks for summin it up!

P-Noid Brown
09-18-2009, 07:57 AM
Thank you !