PDA

View Full Version : Yo My Registry is FUCKED UP!

Bodega Pop Tartz
09-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Fuck! I don't think I can fix it either, I used CCleaner and I hit that registry button and now my whole shit is fucked up, I can't install any downloads, upgrade any downloads, i'm pretty much screwed. Take a look.

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8260/37833310.th.jpg (http://img2.imageshack.us/i/37833310.jpg/)

That message comes up for ANY new program I try to D/L or Upgrade... Any help?

Bodega Pop Tartz
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
No help?

Steve Urkel
09-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Thats fucked up bro.

check two
09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
It might be better to post this in another section such as general chat, cause this is one of the deadest sections.

Bodega Pop Tartz
09-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Can I get help or mods move this thread..

beautifulrock
09-21-2009, 10:00 PM
I know what to do.

WARPATH
09-26-2009, 08:35 PM
LOL That's winderz for you.

WARPATH
09-26-2009, 08:36 PM
I think that ccleaner has an undo button where you restore the changes it made, did you try that?

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Hollow try emptying your recycling bin. If that doesnt work try shutting down the whole computer, unplug from the wall for at least 30 seconds. Power up the computer again. Then see how that works bro.

WARPATH
09-26-2009, 08:53 PM
try beating your dick against the screen. That helps sometimes too.

Bodega Pop Tartz
09-28-2009, 07:57 PM
try beating your dick against the screen. That helps sometimes too.
Gay.

Hollow try emptying your recycling bin. If that doesnt work try shutting down the whole computer, unplug from the wall for at least 30 seconds. Power up the computer again. Then see how that works bro.
Dosen't Work, this isn't even a good idea fam. No offense.

I think that ccleaner has an undo button where you restore the changes it made, did you try that?
I can't even open this shit back up.
I know what to do.
I tried what u said and I can't even open system restore.

I think I'mma take this to best buy, this weekend.

Prolifical ENG
09-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Try these forums that specialize in Ccleaner:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showforum=4

If you dont want to register there I think you can search as a guest. Searching old tech forum archives I always find solutions when my 'puter screws up.

food for thought
09-28-2009, 08:48 PM
lol @ ghostlaceds idea

unintall that C Cleaner shit and see what happens.

maybe try cleaning your registry manualy with the programs that come with Control Panel.

I hit that registry button and now my whole shit is fucked up

lol

what did u specifically do that u think caused the problem?

WARPATH
09-30-2009, 12:46 AM
Whey your computer is booting up hold down F8 then choose the selection "Last know configuration that works" If that doesn't work beat your dick against the monitor.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-01-2009, 10:21 AM
if you use vista, press f8 button before windows starts up, select option to repair pc, then you can select system restore.

Boss_Digger
12-01-2009, 12:40 PM
you could try hitting the start bar, select run, type: msconfig, then on the start up tab deselect the cccleaner entry by unchecking the tick box, click apply and then reboot when asked to do so.

this should bypass ccleaner loading on your system on start up and allow your system to make registry changes again. Im guessing any registry change is being blocked by the program currently and thats your problem so that should fix it if you cant uninstall the program

Tage
12-01-2009, 01:31 PM
i use ccleaner all the time to clean my registry.

this doesnt seem like a registry problem. something is associated with cCleaner and is trying to open it, like the above poster said, it could be an msconfig issue trying to run on startup, but that wouldnt really explain why it happens when installing etc...#

not too sure. did you solve this?... it was a few months ago.