PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see LOST?

Icurus
09-22-2005, 12:02 AM
I liked it, but it was predictable. The end, the guy being the foreigner from the stadium. Let's see what happens next week.

born invincible
09-22-2005, 12:20 AM
I liked it, but it was predictable. The end, the guy being the foreigner from the stadium. Let's see what happens next week.

im downloading the first season now......

Locust
09-22-2005, 01:16 AM
yeah, i seen the whole shit already

urbanlegendmf
09-22-2005, 01:17 AM
Where Did They Give The Shit Before America? Canada?

killabee_1993
09-22-2005, 02:39 AM
Yea I just watched it a minute ago. I had to have it taped tonight. Im wondering what that foreign guy has to do with anything, how did he get there? Pretty strange about the connection between him and Jack. Not a coincidence Im sure. Should be a good season I hope. The first was mind blowing

urban_angel
09-22-2005, 04:13 AM
damn, we are still on the first season, pretty slow, but its cool how in each episode they cover a new persons story of how they got on that plane.

There are loadz of theories bout what is actually happenin and what the island is all bout, what do u guys think?

Dominiricanjunito
09-22-2005, 04:15 AM
i saw it. kinda crazy. im just tryna find out what the hell the foreigner got down there.

urbanlegendmf
09-22-2005, 04:17 AM
Yea One Of U Fags Tell Us About The Third Episode, Ima Miss Next Week, I Guess I Gotta Buy A Vcr

TUCO
09-22-2005, 10:16 AM
the show sucks
i like when MadTV made fun of it....that bald scar dude knows evrything like a psychic
HAHAHAH!

peace

Hunting Hawk
09-22-2005, 09:23 PM
can anyone show me where to download the premier episode or send a link so i can watch it?

Dae Ja Nae
09-24-2005, 12:00 PM
the show sucks
i like when MadTV made fun of it....that bald scar dude knows evrything like a psychic
HAHAHAH!

peaceI disagree that it sucks, but LMAO ... that MadTV shit was funny man ... as hell ...

Yea I just watched it a minute ago. I had to have it taped tonight. Im wondering what that foreign guy has to do with anything, how did he get there? Pretty strange about the connection between him and Jack. Not a coincidence Im sure. Should be a good season I hope. The first was mind blowingSame thoughts here ... I'm looking forward to seeing it all come full circle. I wish I would have thought to dwnld the 1st season. Although I watched it, I still purchased it off of ebay. I was sold on it from day one ... the shit is interesting as hell, and it has a great cast. Plus, I love watching Naveen Andrews ;) ... I think he's sooo sexy.

damn, we are still on the first season, pretty slow, but its cool how in each episode they cover a new persons story of how they got on that plane.

There are loadz of theories bout what is actually happenin and what the island is all bout, what do u guys think?I like that to ... it gives you a better feel for each character. I knew when they covered "Walt's" story that he was going to be one of the keys to the island. I think he has like some telekinetic powers or something.

I think that they are all going to have to pay for having their secret desires come true.

So far, they've shown that almost everyone has wanted something so badly, and most of them have had their wants satisfied, so it's like they're indebted to someone or something, and I think their coming to the island it going to be their way of paying that debut back ... like on some retribution type shit ... but who knows ... I can't wait to see though.

Peace