PDA

View Full Version : The type of girl that watches UFC?

check two
09-19-2009, 03:23 PM
I was wondering how you would describe a girl that likes to watch UFC and related activites?

KaramelSundae
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
butch or really girly

really girly girls just watch it cuz their meat head bf is watching it.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-19-2009, 04:52 PM
alot of girls watch UFC.

check two
09-19-2009, 04:57 PM
I agree with you Karamel. ha ha I will add a third type of girl that watches it, a creepy one.

PALEFORCE
09-19-2009, 05:44 PM
girls that practice jui jitsu fuck the best

maodemad
09-21-2009, 07:38 PM
uhm.nothing to say

kurupt_kw
09-22-2009, 11:16 AM
I know of a couple very tight girly girls who like to watch the UFC. They like it for the eye candy and not the sport. The one just loves GSP. Other than that we get some girlfriends over to watch with us but they don't really follow what's going on.

When I am at work after the fights there are lots of guys talking about the fights but I have never once heard a female talk about them. Even if I chat with some girl who watched the fights they are clueless as to what happened. "the little white guy in blue shorts had the black guy in a headlock and the fight ended."

baby jesus
09-22-2009, 02:49 PM
I Use To Chill With This Chick That Use To Diss Me Any My Friends For Watchin Ufc Like Shouldnt You Want To Chill With Me Or To My Friends Be Like Pick Up Girls Instead Of Watching Men Wrestle Each Other I Would Have To Tell Her To Get The Fuck Outta Here With That Lame Bullshit. Now That I Think Of It I Dont Actually Know A Girl Who Does Like It.

Blackula Spectacula
09-24-2009, 05:30 PM
I like UFC and MMA, I'm actually starting to get into it allot. Yes there is eye candy but I enjoy the actual fights observing other players skills and techniques.. more enjoyable than regular boxing, My pops was a big boxing fan so I always use to watch it with him, but I'm not into UFC/MMA cause of a boy... I like to think I have my own taste/personality.

Baby jesus .. do you post on treazyradioshow.com ?

baby jesus
09-25-2009, 08:57 AM
This Is The Only Site I Post On.

PALEFORCE
09-25-2009, 07:35 PM
I like UFC and MMA, I'm actually starting to get into it allot. Yes there is eye candy but I enjoy the actual fights observing other players skills and techniques.. more enjoyable than regular boxing, My pops was a big boxing fan so I always use to watch it with him, but I'm not into UFC/MMA cause of a boy... I like to think I have my own taste/personality.

Baby jesus .. do you post on treazyradioshow.com ?

if you ever want to learn the artform ill teach you the full mount, triangle choke, rear naked, for free

Blackula Spectacula
09-26-2009, 10:08 AM
thanks palehorse but I just like to spectate. I would never actually want to participate in the sport. I'm not a fighter.

PALEFORCE
09-26-2009, 03:44 PM
i understand that but it would still be more fun then posting on WTC haha, plus youll learn some tools. beside a a plane ticket to canada for a free lesson is not really reasonable either ha

Cee Oh Vee
09-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Did she really miss that?

PALEFORCE
09-26-2009, 04:40 PM
"the type of girl that watches ufc"

im a man of my word though, the offer still stands.

Blackula Spectacula
09-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Did she really miss that?
No I didn't. I just tried to avoid the sexual innuendos by sticking to the subject. I know what he meant.

And Pale. I do not wanna have sexual intercourse with you.

PALEFORCE
09-26-2009, 08:46 PM
I dont want to have sex with you either?! i just love the art form ya know. theres not a whole lot of females that can participate in this . your like a prodigy in this thread.

Blackula Spectacula
09-26-2009, 08:48 PM
lol ok whatever. ....I rather go watch it live than participate. We can watch a live match together! You're buying me my beer :p No date rape either! thanks

PALEFORCE
09-26-2009, 09:57 PM
ha real shit though .... i could make that happen too. im all over the east atlantic helping set up events and promotions. mainly boxing and muay thai. u ever in NY or something odds are i can get you in the fights for free. usuallly i play the ticket broker but ill get you a bracelet just for being a fellow wucorper