PDA

View Full Version : Rap vets that droped solid albums within the past few years (no charlesjones allowed)

Prolifical ENG
09-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Im going by artists that debuted 1996 or earlier and dropped in the past 3 years (2006)

I think these albums were heat that a vet dropped...no comparing to earlier work....they obviously all have classics in the 90's:

GZA - Pro Tools
Jay-Z - American Gangster
Ice Cube - Laugh Now Cry Later
Ice Cube - Raw Footage
Nas - Untitled
UGK - Underground Kingz
Snoop Dogg - The Blue Carpet Treatment
Ghostface - Fishscale
Q-Tip - The Renassiance
Raekwon - OB4Cl2

Boarderlined:
8 Diagrams
4:21

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 05:35 PM
The Roots - Rising Down

is one that comes to mind.

Prolifical ENG
09-19-2009, 05:37 PM
^^^^^^

yes, the roots!

no mos def ....after The New danger and True Magic dropped I decided not to check for that faggot anymore but apparently The Ecstatic is big so I might need to step back.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Yeah it was pretty solid, check it out.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Doom counts doesn't he?

I thought Common's album 'Universal Mind Control' was decent, but maybe not good enough to include.

Kool Keith's album Dr. Doom 2 wasn't bad either.

Not sure if many people would consider these solid, just throwing them out there.

claaa7
09-19-2009, 05:52 PM
M.O.P. - The Foundation
Raekwon - OB4CL2
Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams (personal favorite)
Show & AG - Live Hard EP
Q-Tip - The Renaissance
Redman - Red Gonee Wild
O.C. - Starchild
Busta Rhymes - The Big Bang
NaS - Hip-Hop is Dead
KRS-One - Survival Skills (w/ Buckshot)

to name a few

ALCATRAZ
09-19-2009, 05:53 PM
blue carpet treatment was criminally overlooked ... glad you mentioned it pro

JerseyIronman
09-19-2009, 05:56 PM
The Ecastatic was really good

and Doom definitely counts considering his KMD days

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 06:22 PM
O.C. - Starchild

Came out in 2005 if i'm not mistaken.

Dope album though.

Prolifical ENG
09-19-2009, 06:35 PM
IDK, I felt I had to make some kind of parameters in this thread that distinguishes a vet and a somewhat recent release. Im not gonna get all "you cheated in the thread rules"....just no chuck jones shit and resort to talking about the REAL classics.

Its been a while since I played the Snoop album....I almost forgot about it. I am going to play it through later.

Prolifical ENG
09-19-2009, 06:49 PM
^^^^^^

damn that post came off kinda anal....lol

For the future of upcoming releases I hope the following doesnt disappoint:

Ghostface (again) - Wizard of Poetry (never heard anything yet)
Rakim - The Seventh Seal
Dre - Detox (of course)

Mack 10 & Warren G's albums (I liked both of their last 2 in '05)
Another Roots album....How I Got Over

cap
09-19-2009, 10:37 PM
nice thread, surprised nobody mentioned

masta ace (with emc) - the show

Mcthuggin99
09-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Ice Cube - Laugh Now Cry Later and Raw Footage

Meta4
09-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Prodigy- H.N.I.C. 2, Return Of The Mac, Product Of The 80's
Ghostface- Fishscale, TBDR
Evidence- The Weatherman LP i think DP been around that long

drippie k
09-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Bone Thugs - Strength & Loyalty
Redman - Red Gone Wild: Thee Album
Three 6 Mafia - Most Known Unknowns and Last 2 Walk
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II
Busta Rhymes - The Big Bang

theres more but................

check two
09-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Geto Boys: The Foundation

SKANK HILL
09-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Can't agree with Laugh Now or Raw Footage.

Boot Camp Clik - Last Stand
Sean Price - Jesus Price Superstar.

:chef:

RAW-TASTE
09-20-2009, 02:47 AM
nice thread, surprised nobody mentioned

masta ace (with emc) - the show

yea man that was dope, i checked it out back then cuz it had masta ace on it and he's pretty much good on everythin...consistent as fuck, and as expected i wasnt dissapointed. cant wait till they make another album

Afficial_Nastee
09-20-2009, 04:44 AM
Chino XL - Poison Pen

YungSunny
09-20-2009, 08:29 AM
Lol @ not listing finding forever and listing born like this.

Born like this was fucking garbage lol.

Prolifical ENG
09-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Bone Thugs - Strength & Loyalty

Three 6 Mafia - Most Known Unknowns and Last 2 Walk

theres more but................

yeah shit I forgot about those.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
09-20-2009, 01:18 PM
when Rakim LP drops then that will be a cause for celebration....

KLIION JENSEN
09-20-2009, 01:42 PM
the KRS ONE & Marley Marl album was kinda dope....

Mcthuggin99
09-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Can't agree with Laugh Now or Raw Footage.

Boot Camp Clik - Last Stand
Sean Price - Jesus Price Superstar.

:nonono:

War and Peace
09-20-2009, 09:06 PM
the KRS ONE & Marley Marl album was kinda dope....

^first album i thought of when i saw this thread-

every1 seems to bust a nut over 'pyrex vision' on cl2 - but i've seen mad wucorp dudes sleep on this album-
marley marl killt every beat on hiphop lives, and krs flows lovely as ever-

-yeah i said killt

angry!
09-21-2009, 09:10 AM
prodigy - return of the mac, hnic 2, product of the 80's

scarface - made, emertius

krs one - survival skills with buckshot shorty

dj muggs - gza, sick jacken, planet asia albums

b-real - smoke n mirrors

sean price - monkey barz.. niggas forget ruck had been missin for a while, and he comes back outta nowhere spitting harder than EVER!!

if youre a fan of any of these artists and havent heard these albums get on ya job and do it!!!!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-21-2009, 09:31 AM
prodigy - return of the mac, hnic 2, product of the 80's

scarface - made, emertius

krs one - survival skills with buckshot shorty

dj muggs - gza, sick jacken, planet asia albums

b-real - smoke n mirrors

sean price - monkey barz.. niggas forget ruck had been missin for a while, and he comes back outta nowhere spitting harder than EVER!!

if youre a fan of any of these artists and havent heard these albums get on ya job and do it!!!!

yeah these albums

plus hip hop lives with krs one & marley marl, nas-untitled (i don't care i loved it), vast aire-dueces wild, mf doom-born like this

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-21-2009, 09:33 AM
gza's album was 2005. Sick Jacken did not debut before 96, did he? Somebody shed light on this..

scarface :ava:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-21-2009, 11:34 AM
El-P's I'll Sleep When You're Dead is not just a rap album,but still deserves mention. One of the best albums this decade.

SKANK HILL
09-21-2009, 11:34 PM
:nonono:

:fucku:

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 12:06 PM
LOL@threadstarter thinking i be hating on rap veterans that aren't doing good albums anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't help it i feel the way i do about these albums. I'm not the one in the studio recording these wack songs. A lot of good rap veterans are still good lyricists but they don't make good choices with their beat selections. You can't tell me that the albums that they're releasing now sound as good as the albums they did in the 80's and 90's. The rap albums they did in the 80's and 90's had more good songs than bad songs. It's the total opposite now. There's more bad songs than good songs on their albums. I can't name one good rapper from back in the day that's still doing music now that is still making good albums. Not one. Ice Cube, Rakim, LL Cool J, Keith Murray, EPMD, KRS One, Redman, Wu Tang, Onyx, Too Short, Spice 1, MC Eiht, Ice T, Brand Nubian, Naughty By Nature, Pharoahe Monch, QTip, Boot Camp Click, Pete Rock and CL Smooth, Run DMC. I know ya'll disagree with me but it's my opinion and you don't have to like my opinion. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and people shouldn't get banned from a website because of what they say that other people may not like.

check two
10-31-2009, 12:37 PM
I think some of it has to do with the current music trends though. Like back in the 90's, hardcore hip hop was real popular. Nowaday's, not so much. So a bunch of the hardcore hip hop veterans might feel like they have to change some or all of their style, or add some soft/club type songs to their albums to cater to today's clueless zombie dwellas, that they would have never done years back. Or even if the veterans are against putting soft music out, they feel pressured by the record labels to do so. That's just how things are, styles and flavors come and go. Like in the 90's, you had fade haircuts, which were styling. Nowadays you have weirdos wearing flat brimmed caps, which make them look like they stepped right out of Ringling Brothers circus.

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 12:38 PM
Your right.

Prolifical ENG
10-31-2009, 02:27 PM
You got banned from making threads because you made too many threads in a short period of time, not your opinion.

This thread isn't about the 90's. When this thread was in it's prime it was a good thread with lots of agreement and little disagreement of what albums rep vets released recently that were actually good. Of course we know that there are bad ones but the ones mostly discussed in this thread were good.

Adding your name to the title was a joke because you are notorious of posting in those threads about veteran new releases and hating on every single one of them, even when it is a good release.

Oh yeah CJ, what is your opinion on OB4CL2? If you think that sucked too then I curse for an ignorant black man (or woman) around where you live slaps you. :D

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 02:36 PM
Well i shouldn't be banned for posting as many topics as i want. TSA and other people post as many as they want and i don't see them getting banned for awhile. I haven't heard Raekwon's album yet but when i do, i'll give you my opinion about it. I wouldn't be surprised either if the album sucks when i do listen to it because he hasn't made a good album since his first one.

Tommy
10-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Common - Finding Forever

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Common hasn't made a good album since Resurrection. Fuck them other soft albums he put out.

Prolifical ENG
10-31-2009, 02:45 PM
TSA posts multiple threads a day but in different forums and a wide range of original subjects....the odd time a thread might be Norwayed though. Yours were within like an hour, were repetitive and made spammishly, you pissed some people off and they complained and I didnt like it either.

Nevertheless if you're still on I can lift your ban a few hours early if you want to make a thread.

beeboy
10-31-2009, 03:15 PM
A & E - Arts & Entertainment (Edo G & MAsta 'Ace)

UncontrolledSubstans
10-31-2009, 03:38 PM
Jeru the Damaja - Still Rising

Mad underrated.

86WbbLLtWgw

claaa7
10-31-2009, 06:56 PM
^^ i'ma have to check out that latest Jeru The Damaja album, dope MC but his "Heroz4Hire" album is fucking ultra-wack...

Pete Rock's "NY Finest" and Large Pro's "Main Source" has got alot of play from me. both very solid releases.

Tommy
10-31-2009, 07:13 PM
Common hasn't made a good album since Resurrection. Fuck them other soft albums he put out.

So because he raps about love he's soft, what the fuck are you talking about? The greatest song on Resurrection was about loving a woman the same way he loves hip-hop so I guess that was some soft shit as well, huh? In my eyes, Be>Resurrection, and Be is one of the greatest albums of the millenium, if not of all time. The tracks "Be", "The Corner", "Chi-City", "They Say" and, "It's Your World" are ill as fuck. Oh, and Like Water For Chocolate and Finding Forever were both dope; I've not heard his latest one though.

harm77
10-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Doom counts doesn't he?

I thought Common's album 'Universal Mind Control' was decent, but maybe not good enough to include.

Kool Keith's album Dr. Doom 2 wasn't bad either.

Not sure if many people would consider these solid, just throwing them out there.

Your still alive?? I figured you killed yourself by now.

CharlesJones
11-01-2009, 12:50 PM
LOL@Tommy saying Be is better than Resurrection hahahahahahahahaha. Get the fuck outta here with your wack opinion. Common hasn't put out anything hardcore after Resurrection. So like i said, fuck his soft ass albums LOL. Can I Borrow A Dollar and Resurrection is all i need to listen to from him. LOL@Claaa7 saying Jeru The Damaja's Heroz4Hire album is wack hahahahahahahahahaha. Yes it is and so is Still Rising. He should've never let DJ Premier stop producing for him. The problem i have with rap music now is the same problem i have with r&b music. There are so many r&b singers right now that are so boring and wack. Nobody in r&b is making funk party music anymore. I miss the old r&b artists like Parliament/Funkadelic, The Gap Band, Zapp and Roger Troutman, The Deele(Babyface was with this group), Ready For The World, Lakeside, Midnight Star, Dazz Band, Slave, Raydio(Ray Parker Jr was with this group), The Jacksons, Cameo, Earth Wind And Fire, The Time, Rick James, Con Funk Shun, New Edition, Bell Biv Devoe, Bobby Brown, Guy, Tony Toni Tone, Luther Vandross, Kool And The Gang. All of these artists i named shit on these new r&b singers boring ass music.

Tommy
11-01-2009, 02:00 PM
LOL@Tommy saying Be is better than Resurrection hahahahahahahahaha. Get the fuck outta here with your wack opinion. Common hasn't put out anything hardcore after Resurrection. So like i said, fuck his soft ass albums LOL. Can I Borrow A Dollar and Resurrection is all i need to listen to from him. LOL@Claaa7 saying Jeru The Damaja's Heroz4Hire album is wack hahahahahahahahahaha. Yes it is and so is Still Rising. He should've never let DJ Premier stop producing for him. The problem i have with rap music now is the same problem i have with r&b music. There are so many r&b singers right now that are so boring and wack. Nobody in r&b is making funk party music anymore. I miss the old r&b artists like Parliament/Funkadelic, The Gap Band, Zapp and Roger Troutman, The Deele(Babyface was with this group), Ready For The World, Lakeside, Midnight Star, Dazz Band, Slave, Raydio(Ray Parker Jr was with this group), The Jacksons, Cameo, Earth Wind And Fire, The Time, Rick James, Con Funk Shun, New Edition, Bell Biv Devoe, Bobby Brown, Guy, Tony Toni Tone, Luther Vandross, Kool And The Gang. All of these artists i named shit on these new r&b singers boring ass music.

Before you put the razor blade to your wrists, this is the hip hop forum, not the R&B forum. You call Common soft yet you want music like The Jackson's, Bobby Brown, Toni Tony Tone and Luther Vandross?????? Oh, and Common rapped about the same stuff on Be as he did on Resurrection so I really can't see your problem. Fool.

Blackprint
11-01-2009, 02:25 PM
I can't name one good rapper from back in the day that's still doing music now that is still making good albums. Not one. Ice Cube, Rakim, LL Cool J, Keith Murray, EPMD, KRS One, Redman, Wu Tang, Onyx, Too Short, Spice 1, MC Eiht, Ice T, Brand Nubian, Naughty By Nature, Pharoahe Monch, QTip, Boot Camp Click, Pete Rock and CL Smooth, Run DMC.

http://resources.kingsize.no/NO/Articles/275/1792d1cc-e626-4d3a-b58f-26d2d1820d77.jpg

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

How many of those are still doing music?

Pete and CL? Run DMC? Rakim? His last album was ten years ago. Have you heard the new one in its entiry already?

Pharoahe and Q-Tip? Are you shitting me son?? Are you even listening to these artists or are you just pulling names out of your ass?

Tommy
11-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Q-Tip's "The Renaissance" was straight fire, but I bet CharlesJones will just be like "LOL it fucking sucks hahahahahaha".

angry!
11-01-2009, 02:49 PM
niggas really expecting epmd to come with heat at this stage of the game!?!?!?!

yeeaaaahh..... and im still expecting maurice claurett to be a hall of fame running back!!!!

and everyone shoulda given up on onyx when fredo was hosting dance offs with keenan and kel and sticky was making coon classics on WB network!!!!!!

Prolifical ENG
11-01-2009, 03:16 PM
I guess not "expecting" is key. When everyone was expecting Kingdom Come to be another Black Album, it seemed Snoop came outta nowhere with the Blue Carpet album. (His R&G album was dope too but it depends on the type of fan). I think more than half of the albums I listed I wasnt really expecting.

TAURO
11-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Those Ice Cube albums were wack, I can't get past the fact that cube could even been considered as still bringing out solid music.

angry!
11-01-2009, 04:28 PM
I guess not "expecting" is key. When everyone was expecting Kingdom Come to be another Black Album, it seemed Snoop came outta nowhere with the Blue Carpet album. (His R&G album was dope too but it depends on the type of fan). I think more than half of the albums I listed I wasnt really expecting.

bingo!!!!

cats kill themselves with expectations!!!!

you expect jordan to take off from the foul line with arthritic knees?!?!?!

do you expect every scorcese flick to be on the level of goodfellas!?!?

i taught myself as a youngin to expect nothin, and im better for it!!!!!

times change, ppl change, why cant your expectations!?!?

CharlesJones
11-07-2009, 11:25 AM
El Don, your right about Ice Cube. His last 4 albums have been garbage. Bootlegs And B Sides was his last good album. Tommy, i see you like gay music since you like Common and QTip hahahahahahahahahahaha. Prolifical ENG, you can't be serious that Snoop Dogg's Blue Carpet Treatment and RBG albums are good hahahahahahahahahaha. Doggystyle is his only good album. Snoop's beats haven't been good since Doggystyle. He should've continued to let Dr Dre produce all of his beats. I remember he has a skit on The Doggfather album talking to a guy and the guy says now that Dre left Death Row, your beats are gonna be delicate. Snoop said delicate? He said i don't need no muthafucking beat. Yeah right LOL. Bad beats are the reason why his albums after Doggystyle suck LOL. I don't know why Jay-Z's fans were anticipating Kingdom Come album to be good. The Black Album probably sucked and i haven't heard it because i don't wanna hear it. I gave up on him after The Blueprint album. Blackprint, i named all of those rappers because like i said, they haven't made good albums since the 90's. I know Rakim's new album is gonna suck. That's just the way i feel because i wasn't feeling The 18th Letter and The Master albums. Rakim said some good lyrics on those albums but i wasn't feeling his beats. Pharoahe Monch's only good album is Internal Affairs. Desire album sucked and he takes way too long to put out albums.

check two
11-07-2009, 11:48 AM
This was definitely a good album that came out this year:

Blaq Poet -'Tha Blaqprint'

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2B3Vq7G6LL._SS400_.jpg

singodsuperior
11-07-2009, 01:42 PM
I thought The Estatic and Megagraphitti by Vordul Mega were very solid.

Frank Sobotka
11-07-2009, 02:04 PM
bingo!!!!

cats kill themselves with expectations!!!!

you expect jordan to take off from the foul line with arthritic knees?!?!?!

do you expect every scorcese flick to be on the level of goodfellas!?!?

i taught myself as a youngin to expect nothin, and im better for it!!!!!

times change, ppl change, why cant your expectations!?!?
/Endthread

This is why no matter how dope detox will be people will hate it, they've been waiting for so long they expect something better then Liquid swords/illmatic/36chambers/doggystyle/chronic/makaveli combined.

GhettoGnom
11-07-2009, 02:13 PM
In addition to a lot of the previously mentioned:
Aceyalone - and the lonely ones

K7zevmxi2D4

KERZO
11-07-2009, 02:42 PM
^^^^^^
mos def

his new album is dope

Prodigy- H.N.I.C. 2, Return Of The Mac, Product Of The 80's
Evidence- The Weatherman LP

co-sign

LOL@threadstarter thinking i be hating on rap veterans that aren't doing good albums anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't help it i feel the way i do about these albums. I'm not the one in the studio recording these wack songs. A lot of good rap veterans are still good lyricists but they don't make good choices with their beat selections. You can't tell me that the albums that they're releasing now sound as good as the albums they did in the 80's and 90's. The rap albums they did in the 80's and 90's had more good songs than bad songs. It's the total opposite now. There's more bad songs than good songs on their albums. I can't name one good rapper from back in the day that's still doing music now that is still making good albums. Not one. Ice Cube, Rakim, LL Cool J, Keith Murray, EPMD, KRS One, Redman, Wu Tang, Onyx, Too Short, Spice 1, MC Eiht, Ice T, Brand Nubian, Naughty By Nature, Pharoahe Monch, QTip, Boot Camp Click, Pete Rock and CL Smooth, Run DMC. I know ya'll disagree with me but it's my opinion and you don't have to like my opinion. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and people shouldn't get banned from a website because of what they say that other people may not like.

don;t you miss this type on discontempt,lol

Well i shouldn't be banned for posting as many topics as i want. TSA and other people post as many as they want and i don't see them getting banned for awhile. I haven't heard Raekwon's album yet but when i do, i'll give you my opinion about it. I wouldn't be surprised either if the album sucks when i do listen to it because he hasn't made a good album since his first one.

you havent heard OB4CL2...

http://10thlife.com/wp-content/uploads/wycleff500.jpg

RAW-TASTE
11-07-2009, 02:46 PM
El Don, your right about Ice Cube. His last 4 albums have been garbage. Bootlegs And B Sides was his last good album. Tommy, i see you like gay music since you like Common and QTip hahahahahahahahahahaha. Prolifical ENG, you can't be serious that Snoop Dogg's Blue Carpet Treatment and RBG albums are good hahahahahahahahahaha. Doggystyle is his only good album. Snoop's beats haven't been good since Doggystyle. He should've continued to let Dr Dre produce all of his beats. I remember he has a skit on The Doggfather album talking to a guy and the guy says now that Dre left Death Row, your beats are gonna be delicate. Snoop said delicate? He said i don't need no muthafucking beat. Yeah right LOL. Bad beats are the reason why his albums after Doggystyle suck LOL. I don't know why Jay-Z's fans were anticipating Kingdom Come album to be good. The Black Album probably sucked and i haven't heard it because i don't wanna hear it. I gave up on him after The Blueprint album. Blackprint, i named all of those rappers because like i said, they haven't made good albums since the 90's. I know Rakim's new album is gonna suck. That's just the way i feel because i wasn't feeling The 18th Letter and The Master albums. Rakim said some good lyrics on those albums but i wasn't feeling his beats. Pharoahe Monch's only good album is Internal Affairs. Desire album sucked and he takes way too long to put out albums.

hahahhaha @ gaymusic, never new listenin to tribe called quest or qtip was considered gayyyy rofl this niggaaa is funny

Suga Duga
11-07-2009, 03:06 PM
^^^^^^

yes, the roots!

no mos def ....after The New danger and True Magic dropped I decided not to check for that faggot anymore but apparently The Ecstatic is big so I might need to step back.

you decided AFTER the new danger and tru3 magic not to check for him anymore?

wtf is wrong with ppl here? the new danger was easily one of the most creative hip hop albums in the '00s, covering about 3-4 different music genres.

battle?
11-07-2009, 03:06 PM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9937/funkdoobiestonesheeti.jpg

Prolifical ENG
11-07-2009, 04:09 PM
El Don, your right about Ice Cube. His last 4 albums have been garbage. Bootlegs And B Sides was his last good album. Tommy, i see you like gay music since you like Common and QTip hahahahahahahahahahaha. Prolifical ENG, you can't be serious that Snoop Dogg's Blue Carpet Treatment and RBG albums are good hahahahahahahahahaha. Doggystyle is his only good album. Snoop's beats haven't been good since Doggystyle.

I guess you can see why I added your name to the title, your opinion on new rap albums is bad, mostly because you cant evolve your ear to beats that you claim are bad. You sound like a geezer complaining about new music and what it was like in the 50s. Now you know why your dad was pinching his nostrils when you listened to that shit you were bumping on the early 90s.

Most people that arent backpackers praised the Blue Carpet Treatment album when it came out. For people that arent backpackers you dont need to come flaming into this thread though.

Tommy
11-07-2009, 05:48 PM
I see why you didn't want "CharlesJones" commenting on this, his opinion is equivalent to a pile of horse shit. Q-Tip and Common gay? Shut the fuck up, son.

spiggity_ace
11-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I see why you didn't want "CharlesJones" commenting on this, his opinion is equivalent to a pile of horse shit. Q-Tip and Common gay? Shut the fuck up, son.

i like q tip hes dope his flow is nice and his voice is cool, common is gay tho i cant stand common at all hes too soft n shit i cant believe he tried to go at ice cube and all that, if i wanna hear some conscious hip hop of that nature ill go with mos def he shits on common

spiggity_ace
11-07-2009, 08:53 PM
niggas really expecting epmd to come with heat at this stage of the game!?!?!?!

yeeaaaahh..... and im still expecting maurice claurett to be a hall of fame running back!!!!

and everyone shoulda given up on onyx when fredo was hosting dance offs with keenan and kel and sticky was making coon classics on WB network!!!!!!

3 6 OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh

Khem The Decepticon
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Wu-Tang Clan- 8 Diagrams
KRS-One & Buckshot- Survial Skills
M.O.P- The Foundation
Cormega- Born & Raised
Heltah Skeltah- D.I.R.T
GZA- Pro Tools
Raekwon- Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II
Ghostface Killah- The Big Doe Rehab
DOOM- Born Like This
Mos Def- The Ecstatic

claaa7
11-08-2009, 04:54 AM
Cormega - "Born & Raised"

CharlesJones
11-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Raw Taste, A Tribe Called Quest isn't gay but QTip's solo albums are LOL. Jasjit, yeah Common's music after Resurrection has been gay. Have you heard his Can I Borrow A Dollar and Resurrection albums? If you haven't, check those out. He was hard on those albums and the beats are good. I wish Ice Cube would've dissed him again after The Bitch In You song especially since Common has been doing gay music LOL. Tommy, your a faggot. That's why i be fucking your girl hahahahahahahahahahaha. Prolifical ENG, if you think Snoop's Blue Carpet Treatment album is good, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. But i haven't been feeling his wack music since Doggystyle. His lyrics are still pretty good but his beats have been trash for awhile. What the fuck is up with that gay song he did with Willie Nelson on his last album? LOL. I just saw the video for that a few weeks ago.