PDA

View Full Version : 12weLvE & H DOT... The Bullet Named Fuck You EP

12weLvE
09-20-2009, 01:33 AM
Peace Yall...

This is my first official fully produced project and it is also H.Notik's first project as a solo artist. We worked on this for about a month or so, and I hope you all enjoy it.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/DeeInfamous001/FRONTCOVER--ARTWORKBYVARAN.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/DeeInfamous001/BACKCOVER--ARTWORKBYVARAN.jpg

Artwork by VaRan.

Mixed by 7th.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmjnk0z5ie0

STREAM HERE:

http://www.datpiff.com/embed/image/67351.png (http://www.datpiff.com/12weLvE_H_DOT_The_Bullet_Named_Fuck_You_Ep.m67351. html)

MENES
09-20-2009, 01:36 AM
PEACE Fam

SKAMPOE
09-20-2009, 01:36 AM
Nice

LORD ZERO
09-20-2009, 03:55 AM
Downloading now!!

Boss_Digger
09-20-2009, 05:17 AM
looking forward to a casual listen now lol!!! shit is flames tho, I'll try and get round to a proper review but for now my jams are oblivion touch and H Dot, props to you both the ep is hot!!!

By the way the artwork is crazy Varan, the bronson pic is so spot on!! props homey

Poison Flowerz!
09-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Yea had this bangin out all morning when H Dot came on I had it on repeat for a good half hour or so! Love that yall put a theme on this about to throw it on the ipod PEACE TO NOTIK AND 12welve!

THE MASON
09-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Peace DLin this now

THE MASON
09-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Damn after 2 listens, this shit is bangin, Straight To The Dome

Props to 7th on the mix as well, everything blends perfect.

Il save the rest for my review, coming tonight!!

Peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Ok First Review

Intro

Ahh The Clipping .....lol sp warmth

The Bullet Named Fuck You.....Wow Wasnt Expecting This....Nice Change Up Notik Should Had This Later In The Album Beat Is Illy Nice Chorus Change

Straight To The Dome....So Far The Beats Are Trippy As Hell.....I Dont Know If I Told You This Before But You Remind Me Of B-Real....Shits Dopeness

HDOT.....12 Man This Beat Is Beast.....Notik Is Killing It On This

Oblivion Ft Sinapse.....Beat Is Sinister Lyric Straight Attackin By Notik...Damn Sinapse Killed This, Ha Ill Have A Big Bang Later

Exacution Mission.....The First Beat I Aint Hype About ....Sounds Good But Notik Is Embarressing This Beat....Ohh The Change Up Is Dope

The Last Stand Intermission......I Love Intermission But I Think The Tape Is To Short For One.....Beat And Sample Is On Point

El Dorodo....God Mayne This Beat Is Insane....Best Saved For Last Notik Is Rippin This Nice Change Up.....I Ride On Bloody Cattle ....Shit Like That Is Killer ....Notik Striaght Attackin The Lyrics Hardcore Yo....HAHAHa At The Chainsaw Sound Effect.....Dope

If I Would Rate This

8.5/10

Recommended By The Max

Complex
09-20-2009, 11:16 AM
straight to the dome!!!!

you know what it is fam, joint is official..

imma absorb this for awhile and will be back...

SPB!!

INF
09-20-2009, 12:40 PM
fire lil ep.Chek packed a punch with the beats and HDOt went hard on the rhyme.

Tracks I enjoyed the most were "straight to the dome" and "oblivion" and the intermission was dope too.

big up and rep.1

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
09-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Super ill fam....Oblivion Touch is my favorite joint on the ep so far. Just streamed it, now I'm gonna download it.

ERN-DAWGY
09-20-2009, 01:20 PM
imma peep it yo I finally fixed my shit yo im back

peace

ERN-DAWGY
09-20-2009, 01:39 PM
straight to the dome hahahahaha sickness

Demonio80
09-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Big up big up 4 this fya EP, H.notyk & 12welve is a official dynamic duo!!wucorp drop anotha ill shit!!Italy respect this!

Complex
09-20-2009, 04:29 PM
been jammin this today... up and down this tape is dope... every track gots charater the beats and lyrics mesh real well, strong on both ends on that tip... H dot is shredding this tracks with his aggressive flow, compliments the grimey dusty 12 joints... makes a unique combo.. varan murked the art as usual..

favorites;

Bullet Named Fuck You
Straight to the dome- mercy this shit is hard... shit stay playin in my head..
Oblivion Touch- monsta!!
El Dorado- if this dont get you hype check ya pulse...12 you wildin fam lol
Last Stand- ill ass interlude.. sp magic..

both yall are on fire on this one, came out real fresh..

much respect!

exxxon
09-20-2009, 04:55 PM
yo yo what up 12welve first time i really heard any of your beats...shit is hot as fuck son..
el derado is dope rhyme wise and beat is ill...straight to the dome caught me off guard..beat sounds like some icp shit..whole project blends well...execution mission is ill..the whole mix down isnt bad...7th did some work...props to twelve and h dot..cant wait to hear whats next...peace fam.

SKAMPOE
09-20-2009, 05:08 PM
12 big ups on all them fire ass beats mang, all of them was rly dope, h,notik u did ya thing homie, respect.

M.O.D.
09-20-2009, 05:14 PM
ahhhhhh shit yo , bout to peep game right now . i'll hit ya'll with a review in a few

LORD ZERO
09-20-2009, 06:13 PM
i might spin this whole tape in its entirety @ suicide radio tonight @ 9 et. yall best toon in! :p
http://www.suicidelabproductions.com/suicideradiochat.htm

THE MASON
09-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Aight heres my review, i have been bumpin it all day and shit bangs out hard.

Intro - Dope sample work, the effects and shit on the guy singing are ill, and the guns being loaded up in the background is working mad dopely

A Bullet Named Fuck You - Intro to the track is PERFECT... When Notik drops in its like What the FUCK lol. Flow is very different from Notik which is dope to hear and the lyrics are nice but the flow is mad unique and works with the track. 12 the beat is dope shit, i like the switch up part the best, "theres no fame in dyin'", aint that the truth

Straight To The Dome - Exactly what the name implies. Beat is ill shit but Notik comes correct with the lyrics, the slower flow is dope, " h dot flow like a sawed off shotgun", "straight to ya dome, you know we slam harder, beat stay funky like Bambaata". Yo 12 love the Woo Hah sample in there too nice touch

H Dot - Dope short track, Notik on some uptempo flow and straight raw lyrics. Beat is nice, the drop out is the best part of the track imo, its brief but notik flows right through and is a nice addition. The end is dope as well

Oblivion Touch - "buddha palm, vicious when doing harm" This track just bangs out to the heaviest amount. Loving the beat too, 12 comes correct, i think the track was shows off both sides(producer and emcee) best. Sinapse also drops some gems on this one too, but didnt have the same energy as Notik imo, still and ill verse though.

Execution Mission - I remember this one from awhile back, you guys dropped it in the booth. Notik goes off and 12 comes hard on the production. SP Soldier!!!

The Last Stand - Beat is the unrealest lol. Nice interlude, definitely shows off 12 and the usage of the SP. Get 3 Coffins Ready!!!

El Dorado - WOW. Lyrically one of Notiks best tracks imo and the beat, the beat, 12 is some other shit. I spun this track at least 12 times so far. Notik makes me jealous you got to spit over that beat lol, by far some of 12's best work. Great way to end an album.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall the album bangs out heavy, favourite tracks are Straight To The Dome, Oblivion Touch and El Dorado, although each track is dopeness for its on reason. 12 shines through with some dope fucking sample work and usage of the SP. Notik drops some his best work, flow and lyrically. This was a definite elevation for both sides. Props to 12 and Notik for this, definitely will get more spins.

PS - Props to 7th for the mix, nice blending of vocals and beats and also Varan for the ill artwork. I was bored so i enhanced the visuals of my review hahhahaha

PEACE

MF Herbs
09-20-2009, 08:11 PM
The Last Stand changed my life.. :Laughing chicken:

nuff respect to H and 12.. You never left the theme of the tape.. Glad to be apart of it.. SPB.. STYD..

:edit: peace for all the luv on the artwork.. spec due to 7th on the mix..

The Prime Sithesizah
09-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Finaallllyyyy... Gettin this right now!!

H.Notik
09-20-2009, 09:46 PM
YO...

Just wanted to drop in real quick and give my thanks to everyone involved in the ep.

12 for rocking nothing but fresh beats and working with me...7th on the editing tip, that was a huge look..Sinapse for dropping a crucial verse and making a banger with me...and to Varan for crafting wonderful art.

Thanks to all who have listened so far aswell.

PEACE

12weLvE
09-20-2009, 10:26 PM
The Last Stand changed my life.. :Laughing chicken:

AHAHAHAHA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow peace to all the cats listening. keep the feed coming yall.

No need for shout outs, my fam already know the deal :spin:

Peace

The Prime Sithesizah
09-20-2009, 10:31 PM
First Plex and Sin.. now Notik and Twelve? smh.. couldn't get any better than this...

So far, the beats sound verrrryy unearthly.. and Notik is just killin shit with the lyrics, this is truly a RELEVANT tape all-around from what I'm hearing..

SKAMPOE
09-20-2009, 10:35 PM
shits real dope, props again boys

SKAMPOE
09-20-2009, 10:46 PM
yooooooooooooooo and props to 7th the grandmantis for mixin this down soo dope werd

Rame
09-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Didn't expect it would be this ill.

Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
09-21-2009, 04:34 AM
i will check it
niCe one my hater 12welve xD

Shitao
09-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Really great ep dudes. Listen it 3/4 times in the train. Coherent project with not a skippable track. Short but it's not a prob. Happy to see some temporal collabo like yours or Sinapse and Complex. Fresh!!

JIGSAW45
09-21-2009, 09:42 AM
throwin it in2 my mp3 rite now,be back with the feed soon,peace!

DrunkenMasta303
09-21-2009, 11:26 AM
raaaAAW heroin yall!!!1

100pr00f
09-21-2009, 03:26 PM
dope shit

my top 3 tracks where both producer and mc shine the most together are
(in order)
1.EXECUTION MISSION
2.H DOT
3.STRAIGHT TO THE DOME

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-21-2009, 07:40 PM
STraight to the dome owwww fam this sht is crack fam,....whole tape is killing these niggas 12welves beats = my fav on the corp

IronFingaz7
09-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Good work there. Nice to see you elevating 12welve. H keep bringing it. Oblivion Touch and El Dorado are my favorites. Stay up!

P.E.A.C.E.
-Noble Scity-
-Crucial The Guillotine-Gripz-Illy Vas-Iron Fingaz-Kaotny-

Sinapse
09-21-2009, 08:39 PM
YO...

Just wanted to drop in real quick and give my thanks to everyone involved in the ep.

12 for rocking nothing but fresh beats and working with me...7th on the editing tip, that was a huge look..Sinapse for dropping a crucial verse and making a banger with me...and to Varan for crafting wonderful art.

Thanks to all who have listened so far aswell.

PEACE

Thanks for inviting me on Notik, it was an honor to be on this EP, like I told you before that is my fav collab track that i've ever done. The whole EP is really banging top to bottom, but ya'll already know how I feel.

Props to 12welve who is really coming into his own as a producer, really set up the EP for Notik to shine. Sky is the limit for you homie...

And so it begins....

Noyz
09-21-2009, 09:14 PM
The feel of the beats and rhymes is from a different planet. You dont hear stuff sounding this gritty these days. Need to digest this more, but upon first listen, this is dopeness.

SKAMPOE
09-22-2009, 06:32 AM
chea

imbrator
09-23-2009, 07:01 AM
great ep from 12 n dot , i realy feel it all trax re bangin my favoritres re

str8 to the dome - bangin crazy beat and dot bring more vibes on it , nice flowwwwwwwwww

H DOt - we got in wu corp our own b real and dj muggs

obvilion touch - i like the beat 4 real and dot n sinapse was on point

execution mission - aye aye bangin track eh yo dot 12 mad respecttttt

el dorado - thats my favorittttttttttt track sope sample sick drums bangin beat and dot no comment exept real sicknesssssssss

great work family

the ep is posted in my blog

http://uhhurap.blogspot.com/

peace

Sinapse
09-24-2009, 08:19 AM
This EP is sooooo gritty, man Notik you really showcased the flow on here, diff tempos and cadences and the beats are some of the dirtiest I've heard recently, period

DONT SLEEP!!!!!

Rame
09-24-2009, 04:58 PM
http://www.last.fm/music/12weLvE%2B%2526%2BH%2BDOT

Complex
09-25-2009, 11:35 PM
puffin that green same color as celtics jersey...

Sinapse
09-29-2009, 08:14 AM
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1433/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1433R-947024.jpg

12weLvE
09-29-2009, 09:39 AM
^^SMH. SLeep syndrome has hit the booth fam lol.

360beatz
10-06-2009, 06:32 PM
this shit is dirty
my favorite tracks

Straight to the Dome
Execution Mission
El Dorado

ill EP the concept is dope beats are dark and raw, lyrics fit the atmosphere yall both came correct H. Notik/12 good combo

12weLvE
10-30-2009, 07:54 AM
So far just over 300 total downloads on mediafire and a couple of dozen listens on Datpiff, and Myspace...

Peace to all the cats at Wu Corp that have also peeped this.

Whoever hasnt peeped yet, give it a spin, its no longer than 13 minutes.

Hellspawn
10-31-2009, 04:41 PM
Dope EP... my favorite tracks are The Bullet named fuck you and Straight to the dome.... also Eldorado beat is sick!!!

Keep up the good work both of you.

Peace

12weLvE
12-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Dope EP... my favorite tracks are The Bullet named fuck you and Straight to the dome.... also Eldorado beat is sick!!!

Keep up the good work both of you.

Peace

Peace yo.

Straight to the Dome basically everybodys fav haha.

One final bump for those who missed it.

Stats:

Total Storage Used
34.36 MB
From 1 total files

Total Downloads Served
Since September 20, 2009

Est. Bandwidth Served
10.9 GB
From Currently Hosted Files

102 Listens on Datpiff

Sleep Sinatra
12-13-2009, 01:30 PM
word aint really checked this out yet, i''ll drop some thoughts on this soon...

THE MASON
03-29-2010, 04:19 PM
bumped to first page

12weLvE
05-08-2010, 10:46 AM
For those who missed it.... peep the raw.