PDA

View Full Version : Lockerz - collect Points and earn prizes

Fright
09-20-2009, 12:57 PM
What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.

I found out this website only two days ago, this is beta version at the moment, but soon it'll be running completely.So you can register here only with invitation, after you register, you collect points and later you can get prizes, for example Sony PSP costs only 200 PTS.
Everytime you login and answer daily question you get 4 PTS
For every friend invitation you also get 2 pts.

and no this is not a scam, simply go to youtube and type lockerz, there are plenty of videos.

Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

so everyone who wants to get an invitation, post your e-mail.

and here is the proof of someone who received PSP and posted photo: http://www.truecheaters.com/showthread.php?t=11641

Poison Flowerz!
09-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Poisonflowerz@hotmail.com

Inspectah_Dirk
09-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Yeah..this ain't something new or anything. I'm into the same thing, other website...only i never do anyhting with it anymore.

Fright
09-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Poisonflowerz@hotmail.com
sent.

keidzhas
09-21-2009, 11:43 AM
keidzhas@gmail.com

TY

Fright
09-22-2009, 07:33 AM
maybe you already registered?
"E-mail keidzhas@gmail.com is in system"

Also, here you can see a photo of Sony PSP, which someone received from Lockerz: http://www.truecheaters.com/showthread.php?t=11641 just in case if someone had some hesitations

Fright
09-23-2009, 07:58 AM
also here's some example of stuff you can win:
42" TV (3000 ptz)
iPod Touch (600 ptz)
7th Generation Video Games [Wii, PS3, 360 stuff] (100 ptz)