PDA

View Full Version : The Weekend Circle Jerk Thread

SID
09-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Get up to anything trill on the weekend?

If you did, spill the details in this thread.

I,ll start it off.

I took acid with a few peeps in my inner circle last weekend, it was pretty fucking trill indeed.

When you take LSD your conciousness shifts multiple times, these cognitive shifts are nuts, you could be having a conversation on one level then randomly shift and perceive the conversation in a totally different way, that kinda makes consistent social interaction on acid hard.

What made this trip so special is that we kept talking throughout the whole 9 hour trip, no one curled into a ball and wallowed in self pity and hate, and no one held their head and rocked back and forth saying "I'm tripping man, I'm tripping", all in all it was a positive and awesome experience.

The humour that comes with acid is fucking hilarious, i couldent say an example because you have to be in the moment, we've been tripping together for weeks trying to reach a recreational level, so last weekend was the shit because we experienced LSD in a fun and chilled way. No fear and loathing.

The location could have been better though, we chose some mutual friends yard, lets just say the guy wasn't much of a entertainer. He finally allowed us to watch a DVD when he did I felt like I hustled the Cinema for the team, I even asked for popcorn I think.

The guys yard was in the middle of a forested village place, we call it The Shire, we went outside when our entertainer got too dry and drunk and blazed, requirements if you don't want a intense introspective trip.

At one point when we went silent towards the end of the night i thought i heard people talking, and so did the rest of them, but none of us were talking, so we kinda tripped out even more wondering if we just read each others minds.

All in all LSD is the perfect tool, it's like having a rave in your mind, intense visuals, trippy humour and many many revelations, it brings good friends closer, I recommend it.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Don't do drugs! Bwhaha. For real.

ALCATRAZ
09-21-2009, 02:16 PM
i shroomed out

it was awesome

Senator C. Palantine
09-21-2009, 02:17 PM
yeah just enjoy the monotony of life sober.

*reaches for crack pipe*

Inspectah_Dirk
09-21-2009, 02:26 PM
If you have a monotone life without drugs...then there's something wrong with you and/or your life itself.

ALCATRAZ
09-21-2009, 02:27 PM
life without drugs is stupid ... its not even life

Inspectah_Dirk
09-21-2009, 02:30 PM
For real tho, ya'll really feel that way?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-21-2009, 02:30 PM

Yeah, it's like, uh, death.

You fucking imbecile.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Haha, ah what the hell..just start on crack and pcp..maybe some heroine. Post back here after a month or so, and let us know how you're enjoying life.

SID
09-21-2009, 02:35 PM
If you have a monotone life without drugs...then there's something wrong with you and/or your life itself.

People have been unsatisfied with reality ever since we started calling it reality.

The ancient Egyptians were drunkards, the Peruvians were serial trippers, the columbians been munching cocoa leaves from day, and the hindus been smoking kush since before the invention of hinduism.

Drugs are the only teachers you can trust.

TrueBlond
09-21-2009, 02:36 PM
http://musicdealers.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/cid_d40721e2-92a4-432a-9b06-ef93b99ca0fburban.jpg

SID
09-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Haha, ah what the hell..just start on crack and pcp..maybe some heroine. Post back here after a month or so, and let us know how you're enjoying life.

Some of us have self-control.

Don't listen to all the anti-drug propaganda, because it is propaganda, you might as well stamp a swastika on it and be on your way.

Fair enough if you don't like drugs personally.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Haha, well, i used to smoke weed/hash...i'm dutch, so easy to get and all.
Coke is not that addicting, worth a try and all. But that other shit like pcp and heroine...if you wanne give it a shot (haha) be my guest..but that shit will fuck you up. I've seen it. Not all is propaganda.

But we're discussing drugs now...i believe this thread was about the weekend haha. Let's continue on that, otherwise i'm the one who fucked up the thread.

ALCATRAZ
09-21-2009, 02:44 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1693771#post1693771

Inspectah_Dirk
09-21-2009, 02:54 PM
I believe they made shrooms illegal here in Holland a while back. Some fuckin tourist jumped of a bridge under the influence of them shrooms or something, and ever since you can't get them legal here anymore.

AcidPhosphate69
09-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Hey, I took acid too!

I went to Wormtown (festival) with a bunch of good friends. Day one, I ate 2 tabs of bomb acid, a little molly, and 1 1/2 of these crazy rolls called "Cherry Bombs". We were playing bongos like nasty and people were coming to the camp to check us out. I kind of got sick on the rolls and had to chill in my tent for a bit but I made it out to the late night Indobox show and had a grand time.

Day Two was when I found my feet. I took 5 tabs, 3 rolls, and some hits off a nitrous balloon. We straight raved for 12 hours. I had a technicolor wizard hat with glowsticks and a staff with glow sticks on the top. I saw Zach Deputy, U-Melt (twice), and Goosepimp.

I was spun out at one of the stages and a bunch of Pranksters came around and started dancing in these huge costumes. It was awesome.

It was so cool, there's like these different paths there you can walk down to different tent villages and shit. Everybody around you is partying the fuck up and it's all peace and love. It was great. I can't describe all the crazy things I saw but trust me, festivals are where it's at.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-21-2009, 03:28 PM
http://hotandnerdy.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/hn-lucy-liu-walker-1.jpg

http://www.duodesign.nl/webdata/IMAGE/print%20sky%20282.jpg

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//3000/100/90/2/33192.jpg

AcidPhosphate69
09-21-2009, 03:29 PM
^ HAHA, yes. Well said.

ALCATRAZ
09-21-2009, 03:29 PM
^lol

TrueBlond
09-21-2009, 03:33 PM
http://www.hardcoregabber.nl/cocaine_lijntje%20op%20een%20spiegel.jpg

Inspectah_Dirk
09-21-2009, 03:41 PM
http://www.drugrehabblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/meth_faces_tuscon_arizona.jpg

Crystal Meth kicks ASS! :D

SID
09-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Hey, I took acid too!

I went to Wormtown (festival) with a bunch of good friends. Day one, I ate 2 tabs of bomb acid, a little molly, and 1 1/2 of these crazy rolls called "Cherry Bombs". We were playing bongos like nasty and people were coming to the camp to check us out. I kind of got sick on the rolls and had to chill in my tent for a bit but I made it out to the late night Indobox show and had a grand time.

Day Two was when I found my feet. I took 5 tabs, 3 rolls, and some hits off a nitrous balloon. We straight raved for 12 hours. I had a technicolor wizard hat with glowsticks and a staff with glow sticks on the top. I saw Zach Deputy, U-Melt (twice), and Goosepimp.

I was spun out at one of the stages and a bunch of Pranksters came around and started dancing in these huge costumes. It was awesome.

It was so cool, there's like these different paths there you can walk down to different tent villages and shit. Everybody around you is partying the fuck up and it's all peace and love. It was great. I can't describe all the crazy things I saw but trust me, festivals are where it's at.

That sounds dope.

I am waiting for a chance to go to a psy-trance, i've heard great things.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Me and a girl-friend no homo just came back to mine after the night was over at abotu 3, got a lil high, she fell asleep on my bedroom floor while i was up till 5am watching the fight. both woke up at 8am, walked her to her sisters, then called in sick for work

i like having a mix of male and female friends but you cant help thinking of the power u when theyre sleeping with you in your bedroom. oh well a friend is a friend, decided a while back its not all about pussy all of the time real talk i actually prefer doing drugs with bitches tbh

SID
09-21-2009, 04:00 PM
i actually prefer doing drugs with bitches tbh

For real. I need female energies when tripping, plus i can hack into her mind and possibly seduce her.

AcidPhosphate69
09-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah, at one point I was trying to sleep and all throughout the camp, you could hear different musics and people singing in different spots. I could actually see it like water drops hitting a pool in different places in my mind's eye. It was like a visual radar map of sounds. It was actually very soothing and helped me sleep.

ALCATRAZ
09-21-2009, 04:29 PM
i need 2 do acid

AcidPhosphate69
09-21-2009, 04:43 PM
If you do it, take baby steps first and do one dose with close friends or people who've dosed before. It can be a wild ride. If you start having a bummer, it helps to have people around who can talk to you and keep you positive. That being said, acid is the easiest trip to control. It sounds weird but you make it what you make it.

Steve Urkel
09-21-2009, 05:10 PM
This whole thread is a fail, lets see you all read this rot 10 years down the road

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/palz255/CRACKADDICTS.png

AcidPhosphate69
09-21-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm sorry you guys don't get it. Shame, really.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-21-2009, 07:10 PM
ap69, you ever done dmt?

you think acid is good, timez that by 100,000 intensity. and be prepared to be transfered at light speed thru a atomic cannon to completely new dimensions with real beings.

JerseyIronman
09-21-2009, 08:50 PM
be prepared to be transfered at light speed thru a atomic cannon to completely new dimensions with real beings.

at the speed of light? that sounds a little intense

SID
09-22-2009, 04:11 PM
If you do it, take baby steps first and do one dose with close friends or people who've dosed before. It can be a wild ride. If you start having a bummer, it helps to have people around who can talk to you and keep you positive. That being said, acid is the easiest trip to control. It sounds weird but you make it what you make it.

Definitely.

SID
09-22-2009, 04:13 PM
ap69, you ever done dmt?

you think acid is good, timez that by 100,000 intensity. and be prepared to be transfered at light speed thru a atomic cannon to completely new dimensions with real beings.

You taken DMT?

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-22-2009, 04:16 PM
nope

but i just read a 400 page book on it, about a scientific study that was done with it early 90's by dr strassman

i doubt youll find anyone who will have it, so youll either have to make some yourself by ordering some acacia bark, or get hold of some ayahuasca tea.

SID
09-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Yeh thats what i'm saying, shit is bare hard to find.

AcidPhosphate69
09-22-2009, 04:18 PM
ap69, you ever done dmt?

Yeah, I've done it twice. First time was a baby step (be smart kids) and it was nice. Not too intense but I knew what I was dealing with.

The second time, I went all out. I had weed laced with it and I put a bunch on top of the bowl and took a mean rip. I knew it was a good one cuz I got that intense mothball taste.

Instantly it was like liquid electricity through my body and everything fragmented into geometric patterns that all drew into a red stop light in the street below the hill we were on. The mosquitoes were ruthless but I could see them in slow motion and my arms were like shiva arms, swatting them out of the sky.

Yeah, DMT is amazing. I actually did a quick little rap about it if you care to look in the Temple of Darts section.

EDIT: It's not that rare. You just need to know the right circles. You'd be surprised how organized some of the more heavyweight hippies are.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Unless your taking it IV style its hard to get the full hit from smoking it. Because by the second drag your already basically trippin hard, s you have to make sure you take BIG ASS hits, because your likely only going to be able to take it 2 or 3 draws in your lungs.

From what i understand its just a little too powerful to get anything from it, it has nothing to "fill it out" like shrooms. DMT is just the pure pure.

But anyway yeah Dr Strassman believes DMT (which is present in EERYONES bodys naturally, no one knows why), may be produced in the little understood Pineal gland (3rd eye) in the center of the brain, at extreme moments in your life, like when you die.

So basically hes saying DMT is your mind or your consciounce, and it leaves your body when you die.

He also linked it to Alien Abduction stories, as alot of people in his study were transported to other worlds, literally.

Drunken Monk
09-22-2009, 04:28 PM

yea bateman
what an imbecile people

SID
09-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Sounds fucking wonderous. Its yellow powder right?

AcidPhosphate69
09-22-2009, 04:32 PM
But anyway yeah Dr Strassman believes DMT (which is present in EERYONES bodys naturally, no one knows why), may be produced in the little understood Pineal gland (3rd eye) in the center of the brain, at extreme moments in your life, like when you die.

So basically hes saying DMT is your mind or your consciounce, and it leaves your body when you die.

Actually, let me clean that up a bit for you. No offense. You're right but there's some gaps there.

DMT is indeed found in your pineal gland. It indeed does release upon death or a near-death experience. What you missed is it also release very minute amounts when you sleep. This is thought to aid visual dreaming. DMT is also found in a LOT of plants and animals. Pretty much the entire acacia strain and tons more. Look it up if you want.

Another interesting thing; a lot of the protiens and enzymes in your body, break down into DMT when they decompose. I have no idea why that happens though.

But yeah, the trick when smoking it is to take as much of a hit as you can, and hold it in for as long as you can. Not a lot of people know this but smoking is the quickest way something enters your blood stream. I know, injecting sounds like it would be but it's not. Scientific fact.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-22-2009, 04:35 PM
There is no proof at all DMT is found in the Pineal gland. Its just a theory. Its also not proven at all that it is released when you die, again, thats just a theory. And its very hard to test that sort of thing.

But DMT is one of the only chemicals in the body that is allowed to cross the blood-brain barrier, giving it privialiged access to the brain.

But trust me dude, you may of taken it, but theres nothing abotu DMT you will know that i dont, and your information is incorrect.

AcidPhosphate69
09-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Don't assume I don't research things. You are right they are theory, my mistake. But I would appreciate it if you left the "one up" bullshit aside. While they may be theory, the things I stated are theories people have nonetheless.

Don't get me wrong, I do commend you on actually knowing what you're doing, not a lot of people do things that way.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Word I know its nothing really i just read all types of shit all the time because i happen to be a fast reader. Idk when ill get round to actually trying that shit. Me and a friend are going out shrooming for the first time this year, weve located a perfect field where they should grow. I wanna be well versed in taking shrooms before i start extracted DMT myself.

AcidPhosphate69
09-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Oh, I didn't realize you've never done it. Have you read anything of the reports of different people having a recurring theme to the trip? I haven't experienced it but I've heard it's quite common.

My only advice for DMT; shrooms are a whole different animal but if you've never tripped, start there. When you do feel ready to smoke DMT (I really recommend doing it this way, your call though), make sure you are outside, in an open area, and you are sitting down. A lot of people can't walk while tripping on DMT and being inside would be like a nightmare.

Also, be careful. You can go insane from pushing the edge with psyschedelics. Start small and work your way into it. Just try and know where the edge is.

SID
09-28-2009, 05:29 AM
I think i was charged all weekend, blazed and drunk at walkabout near my area, nearly pulled one of the indie chicks who worked ther by brining up metronomy and florence and the machine, plans do sometimes work, but mostly dont.

There's this sick place i found its one of those american style flights of stairs round the back of a block of flats, we climbed on to the roof which is pretty damn high and blazed a few sitting high above the peasants from our nestly perch.

We was supposed to see plastician the dubstep DJ and producer at a live club I've wanted to visit for ages, Plastic People, but i was still fucked from friday and slept half the day.

Had a jamming session with a few bros last night, got wasted from some really high cheese, i'm still kinda high.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-28-2009, 06:11 AM
drank a little and chilled at the boarder with my woman.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/7019_163449775311_715135311_3672208.jpg

"what the fuck are you doing with that camera"

Mumm Ra
09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
^ I own that tshirt too

I got shitfaced at the club for my twin brother's birthday saturday night
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/09-27-09_0155.jpg

not to brag or nuttin but i was lookin so fly at the club i had random people ask to take pictures with me, it was that real

IrOnMaN
09-28-2009, 04:27 PM
I went to Burlington Coat Factory to purchase a new winter coat. I like it.

netscape check two
09-28-2009, 05:21 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2009/09/obamagoths.jpg

SKAMPOE
09-28-2009, 06:08 PM
we baptized jigsaw's daughter on saturday
mP-06sK1yrk&feature=channel_page

Mumm Ra
09-28-2009, 06:51 PM
oh yeah i finished my community service saturday/ sunday as well.
the dude was mad cool and cleared my 40 hours for working four 6 hour days

SID
09-29-2009, 02:49 PM
I don't know if you lot smoke cheese in the US, but over these parts we got some class A cheddar going round, some gourmet buds, strong smooth toke, funky cheesy smell and grinds out quickly still.

Shit made my weekend.

SKAMPOE
09-29-2009, 02:52 PM
new track...SOME SAY-skampoe, produced by THE MERCHANT OF DEATH

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8156866

AcidPhosphate69
09-29-2009, 02:59 PM
I got alcohol poisoning saturday night. I blacked out and when I came to, I was rising off the floor and throwing some random kid into a wall. I then proceeded to puke my brains out and notice that I had a mohawk again. Despite laying on the floor for 8 hours and only getting up to vomit, I had a good time.

SID
09-30-2009, 02:02 PM
drank a little and chilled at the boarder with my woman.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/7019_163449775311_715135311_3672208.jpg

"what the fuck are you doing with that camera"

Post a pic of you and your honey homes, i'm sure it will squash all these accusations flying around.

Giflord
09-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Why is this thread so active on a wednesday?

KERZO
09-30-2009, 05:50 PM
i thought it was tuesday......DAYUM!!

Giflord
09-30-2009, 06:04 PM
^^ might still be tuesday for u (not sure where ur toaster is located at). But that was me in the summer, often times i would even forget what month it was. Boy do i miss those days...

Tito
09-30-2009, 06:06 PM
'ur faded
", "ur blown

", this is something i would say when im faded, off of herb and or drinking but not like more stronger drugs. acid is crazy but i think i wouldnt try it . this past weekend i just got drunk with my brother we just drank and chilled . i drank a 40 oz of mickeys and some energy with alcohol drink called " sparks" , its like flavored ale .

SID
10-01-2009, 01:06 PM
i thought it was tuesday......DAYUM!!

How was your abstinence from wu corp spermz?

Made any new wu tang mixes?

NIGHT MAYOR
10-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Post a pic of you and your honey homes, i'm sure it will squash all these accusations flying around.

i dont post pics of my fam in the general arena, plus i realy dont give a flying fuck what a small majority of haters accuse me of, im not here to prove anything. believe what you believe but when i say i love pussy you should believe me.

good to see you aint backing them sid, im growing respect for you.

SID
10-12-2009, 08:07 AM
This saturday was jokes.

We were eupposed to go to some squat party in north London, we got there and there was a lot of fireworks popping off, some chick supposedly got fly kicked in the back by a drunkard and everything went downhill from there.

I met a chick from college there who was going to a party down the road, but i guessed it would be full of goons knowing her so we wandered the streets crunked, every single chick we met was high off methadrone, i dont know if you americans are taking that shit, but its proper fashionable drug in certain london indie circles.

There pupils were dialated, there were buzzing and povocative, it was jokes all the chicks on the bus who werent high off the stuff were bitchin loudly about the ones wo were buzzing, it was a funny bus ride.

We ended up jamming at a lil park, there was a circle of people sitting down, it was like a mantra circle all high off various substances i plonked myself beside the strangers and we really kicked it off, there was this really hot mixed race chick who was the only coloured person there apart from me, we felt the african connection, and careesed each other for warmth.

we left the park and some posh political student followed us home, deabating me and my friend on politics, it started off interesting but then he kept going on about paying tax, consitiuents and the liberal democrats, after that we just turned everything he said into a gay innuendo. he still followed us.

IrOnMaN
10-12-2009, 01:48 PM
^^Funny story.

Last weekend was a good one. No bs from Detroiters.

Saturday, I went to work. After work, I brought a pizza, went home, took a shower, put in Superman Returns. Great movie!:)

Sunday, I just slept all day watching football.

netscape check two
10-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Superman Returns was a great movie?

AcidPhosphate69
10-12-2009, 06:46 PM
I went to the mall as the trip was starting to kick in and me and my trip buddy walked around fucking with people. I'd lean into groups of older teens and shit and say something ridiculous like, "walrus nipples" or something. Me and him had an overly loud conversation that was all nonsense. The stares we got were priceless.

SID
10-13-2009, 09:46 AM
@ your rep, What is methadone crystal meth?

Whats suboxens?

SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 01:50 PM
its funny how this is ur thread and ur the least nigga in here that does any thing worth postin about.

every week end i get it in with a gang of family n lots of henny n trees

x
4 am pissy drunk

cap
10-13-2009, 01:52 PM
i went to see raekwon in Antwerp! shit was great!

AcidPhosphate69
10-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Skampoe, why would you think that enjoying a night out with good people and playing music and cracking jokes isn't worth posting? For one, I know that I'd much rather join SID on entire night of that likes than spend 5 minutes drinking disgusting booze with you and your friends. While you guys spend your time alone, sequestered in your own clique...us children of men are out trying to shine a flashlight into this darkness of human relations to see who is really attuned to it. Either you get it or you don't, and you obviously don't.

Open your doors, pop your trunk, unload your baggage, and step out. Either you're on the bus, or you're off the bus.

SID, methadone is used as a treatment to get people off of heroin. It's just as bad, if not worse. When you see junkies with no teeth and shit, it's not because of the dope...it's the methadone that does it. Suboxens are a newer alternative to methadone. They make it so you don't get sick but they're also an opiate blocker so you can't get high if you try to. SOme people use them to get high but I'm not a fan of that shit. Dope heads can be quite the pariahs over here.

SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 01:59 PM
dooope, post pics yo

SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Skampoe, why would you think that enjoying a night out with good people and playing music and cracking jokes isn't worth posting? For one, I know that I'd much rather join SID on entire night of that likes than spend 5 minutes drinking disgusting booze with you and your friends. While you guys spend your time alone, sequestered in your own clique...us children of men are out trying to shine a flashlight into this darkness of human relations to see who is really attuned to it. Either you get it or you don't, and you obviously don't.

Open your doors, pop your trunk, unload your baggage, and step out. Either you're on the bus, or you're off the bus.

wtf?

AcidPhosphate69
10-13-2009, 02:16 PM
My point exactly.

Steve Urkel
10-13-2009, 02:31 PM
I think scum-pope gained weight

SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 02:35 PM
lol buahahahah thats an understatement

Steve Urkel
10-13-2009, 02:51 PM
nuff said

SID
10-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Got severly pissed at a random house party and ended up waking up in the middle of a field at like 7 in the morning with my best friend.

It's all a blur, but i guess it was fun.

Teh KillaBee
10-19-2009, 02:17 PM
I burnt my hand, really. Wadn't this weekend bet shit's still healing

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/424/0909091318a.jpg

Mumm Ra
10-19-2009, 03:39 PM
damn that's nasty man
i remember my dad doin some shit like that to his hand with our homemade potato gun when i was younger

Teh KillaBee
10-19-2009, 03:41 PM
I'd much rather hear about the potato gun

Surreptitious
10-19-2009, 03:47 PM
went to a house party Friday night and hooked up with this 33 yr old chick. went to the bar saturday night and ended up doing blow until 7 am. slept all day sunday waking up to check game scores and fantasy football

back to the real world today

Tommy
10-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Damn that burnt hand is fucking brutal, what happened?

Teh KillaBee
10-19-2009, 04:10 PM
burnt it on a makeshift campfire pit.

was awesome, got over 100 percosets and a bunch of shots of dulaudid

here's more, after a little trimming from a surgon

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2842/0917092355a.jpg

SID
10-20-2009, 07:35 AM
holy shit man. thats raw.

SID
10-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Its not the weekend exactly, but i on half term at college, so it is 4 me, stayed out of london for a few days chilled in hertfordshire, took in the greenery and fresh air, robbed my 6th bike, public transport is terribly expensive outside of London, you gotta do wat u gotta do. Were planning to terrorize punks 2moro, its a satanic ritual holiday so i guess its the best day to shit on lukes doorstep again AHAHAHA

THE MASON
10-30-2009, 12:52 PM
imma punk kids for there candy, whilst listening to PCP- Symphony of the Mic

the scarecrow
10-30-2009, 01:41 PM
halloween party at my place tonight, then go to the bars saturday for the halloween partys

KERZO
10-30-2009, 02:07 PM
my mate just had a newborn boy so we are away to wet the babies head tonight then i'm away to a girls house on sat through til mon with white widow, whipped cream, strawberries, jack daniels and wine on the agenda. hope ya'll blaze it up with some pussy this week instead of sitting on wu-corp bitchin about alot of shit.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZZ-CqtHjAnk/SoTWlY7Ka8I/AAAAAAABkYA/ZKdCUjmWlYQ/s400/Paul+Reubens+AKA+Pee-Wee+Herman.jpg

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Guess what exciting stuff i'm up to this weekend? Working. Yeah, that's right! I get to go to work all weekend long! Ain't that a treat?

Fuck....

IrOnMaN
10-30-2009, 02:45 PM
I have to work, clean up my apartment, etc. I'm just going to workout and watch movies tonight and tomorrow night.

KERZO
10-30-2009, 03:34 PM
The chick i'm meeting has cleaned up her house and got all types of nasty shit up in there so i think this is gonna be a sore-cockender.

happy time beating ya dicks ya blueball wu-corp muthafuckaz!! haha

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/7/38jul16-measuring-heat-index-by-the-wanker.jpg

:b

Surreptitious
10-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Flying up to Raleigh, NC, my old stomping grounds

I think I'm gonna roll for the first time in years

Already lined up this chick Whitney that I used to fuck

My boys got a ball of powder

Jello shots for the broads, whiskey for the gentleman

Cant wait til tomorrow night

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2009, 04:07 PM
why are you people typing this stuff here LOL

havent you got a facebook with real people you actually know to talk to?

this place should be for time killing and entertainment only, gen chat is far to pathetic for even mroe real or serious post

Surreptitious
10-30-2009, 04:09 PM
I cant talk on facebook annnd tell people I know about eating ecstasy and a ball of cocaine

you dipshits however, I can say whatever the fuck I want

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2009, 04:14 PM
tru fb sucks mostly and should only be used for pussy avenues

but this place

SID
10-30-2009, 04:54 PM
You will be posting on wucorp this weekend i take it....

Surreptitious
10-30-2009, 05:30 PM
I will be nowhere near a computer or the internet this weekend

SID
10-30-2009, 05:42 PM
i was talking to lace bro

Surreptitious
10-30-2009, 07:02 PM
couldnt tell

SID
11-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Gonna go to whitechapel gallery tomorrow with a few friends, check out some interesting contemporary stuff then iam going to trip on some LSD with a few old ones, spent the last 2 days stoned out of my mind jamming at my best friends yard cooking lamp chops and just generally living off student loans, leaving to go north london now for a free haircut :)

SKAMPOE
11-06-2009, 12:38 PM
sounds nnice sept ur in europe

Surreptitious
11-06-2009, 01:35 PM
started last night.

drank a handle of shitty vodka with some people.

fucked a half thai half half white chick

and apparently, got up in the middle of the night and pissed in the corner of my room

no class on fridays can be trouble

IrOnMaN
11-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Working

SID
11-06-2009, 11:34 PM
sounds nnice sept ur in europe

Listen, on a level dont be stereotypical, your more clever then this dumb banter that you spillin, you know London is where its at, its the place to be right now, music wise, culturally, socially, everyting. come visit one day.

SID
11-20-2009, 07:30 AM
School ended on Wednesday so i been lounging at my boyz yard, i rarely go home when i do its to eat, sleep or play modern warfare. We been blazed for 2 days no lie i woke up this afternoon and rolled a nuclear L's, ayo wasss goood.

Gonna record a new track with my turkish boyz this sunday, gonna rip it, stay tuned.

netscape check two
11-20-2009, 12:50 PM
*falls asleep again*

IrOnMaN
11-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Working again.

SID
11-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Ayo welcome to the weekend circle jerk! Make sure your in your correct place, theres designated spots for the fertile among you, if you feel a arm ache coming, kick back and unwind in the faggitly verbose chronicles.

*takes train to faggot chronicles