PDA

View Full Version : I could get laid if girls started fucking mentally retarded guys

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-21-2009, 04:33 PM
i was just watching the new ep of curbyourenthusiasm and one scene where jeff gets to fucking a mentally unwell individual got me thinking to a situation my friend got into a couple weeks back, we were at a bar after work and this irish girl, fairly hot, came thru started chatting us up, but she was on her own and completely fucked in the head, you can tell

so anyway im not talking about COMPLETELY retarded folk, who cant eat for themselves, but people who clearly are not 100%, is it ethical to fuck them

I think its totally not and i was slightly disgusting with friend for even going off with her tbh lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-21-2009, 04:35 PM
oh yeah theres this storyline on arrested development too, maybe LD bit off that

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Tough call. On one hand, it is probably wrong to fuck a retard for the same reason it wrong to fuck a kid.

On the other hand, if a retard wants to fuck, who am i to tell them they can't?

If something happens to me and I catch retardism, I'll be damned if some normal fag is gonna tell me I can't fuck. It might be the only thing that would bring my retarded ass some happiness.'

I'd use my retard strength to rip off his arm.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-21-2009, 04:52 PM
If something happens to me and I catch retardism, I'll be damned if some normal fag is gonna tell me I can't fuck. It might be the only thing that would bring my retarded ass some happiness.'

Thats a good point TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan. Who are we to say a grown ass person cant fuck if they want to.

Still though, it seems wrong.

Maybe someone should set up a dating agency for mentally challanged so they can get together with each other. Crazy people are able to make decisions for themselves, theyre just crazy.

idk man this is a hard fucking question. I already know in myself though that I would say "no" because like i said in my story there was no way this crazy chick was gonna be taking me anywhere, I was just laughing at most of the things she said. cant say the same thing for my nigga though but thats his life.

Poetic Wun
09-21-2009, 05:12 PM
depends on how off in the head... like really really dumb ass blonde, of course but like if they have a learning disability but nothing that is deemed a legal retardation... depends on how hot she was.
if she was able to drive herself to the bar and get me into a conversation then maybe but the NEEDING to fuck is kind of a killer. i'd think something was up or like u said, she was ready to spread a germ or 2.
if a retarded megan good wanted to fuk, id be in it before i could drop my drawers...
if it was some broad from around the way... i think id pass.

Senator C. Palantine
09-22-2009, 04:17 AM
http://www.thelaf.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nasssste-dogg-2-big-large.jpg
HOLD UP!

when and what channel is the new CYE on?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-22-2009, 04:43 AM
Well, in curb she wasn't mentally disabled.

She was mentally ill, i assume.

Fucking someone with like, down syndrome or some shit is pretty out there and probably wrong behaviour.

But as long as the mentally ill person is responsible enough to consent, then i guess there's nothing particularly wrong with it.

I don't see the big attraction myself, but do you ghostlaced.

Do you.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-22-2009, 04:45 AM
do anybody know if retarded people can make a normal baby or not?

Poetic Wun
09-22-2009, 05:28 AM
^it happened on i am sam

JASPER
09-22-2009, 06:13 AM
Most girls are mentally retarded in some way.

SKAMPOE
09-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Im sure laced is full blown retarded with a splash of gay

AcidPhosphate69
09-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Guys, it has to be okay....

....Raekwon gets laid all the time and he's gotta be at least half-mongoloid.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-23-2009, 04:31 PM
What does your wife think about the subject, SKampoe?

JASPER
09-23-2009, 05:05 PM
what does your wife think about the subject, skampoe?
ahahahaaaaa! Ahahahahahahhahahaaa!!!!

Fuck!

Hahahaaaaaa!

AcidPhosphate69
09-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Buuurrn!!!