PDA

View Full Version : Isitting on a computer seat naked (the artform vandelay)

TSA
09-22-2009, 10:14 AM
i personally believe sitting on a computer seat naked is an art form (vandelay) rarely respected in its true light.
thus those who sit on computer seats naked tend to abuse the fact that their opportunity to do so comes with great responsibilities to those that pioneered the art before you. similar to hip hop.

I personally sit on computer seats naked with a heavy blanket on in cold weather, and make sure there's no buffer between my bozacks and the computer seat.

when i fart i stand, anyone doing otherwise is a piece of shit.

at times, i used the white walmart thermal i use in beating off as a loin cloth. This is usually after beating off when im too lazy to throw it back to the ground.

last but not least, i can be seen with an erect divine stiff and 110 degree slouch as i roam facebook untagging incriminating pictures.

the discipline behind this body art is the ability to remain erect while not touching your weenus. Save that for the thermal i always say *white chuckle*

are there any black men on here who agree with me?

SLURMS HOTEMP

Inspectah_Dirk
09-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Try sitting in the n00dz with a laptop on your intimit area. Scorched dick mofo!

TSA
09-22-2009, 10:22 AM
i dont own a laptop. I do own a scorched dick. You like wu-tang?

Inspectah_Dirk
09-22-2009, 10:35 AM
I AM Wu-Tang. I do own a laptop, but i do not own a scorched dick. Thank god for that. Must look like a hotdog that's been in the oven for over more than 8 hours.

TSA
09-22-2009, 10:42 AM
my dick? well its really fat when erect and has a slight bias to the left. It also matches this fatness with a tremendous length. Though many would think im bragging, such an enormous phallus is at times a bit of a handicap.

its also slightly darker then my very light thighs, so i can see that you mean by the scorched dick thing. Hey, are you a pusseh?

Inspectah_Dirk
09-22-2009, 10:47 AM
I eat pussy for breakfast. We could joust btw. We both get an office chair on wheels. Get our dicks out, and have some idiots give us a push. Like they did in Medieval Times, but then without the horses and lances.

TSA
09-22-2009, 10:53 AM
man.
May that statement be immortalized as the web's gayest, 09.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-22-2009, 11:17 AM
I personally sit on computer seats naked with a heavy blanket on in cold weather, and make sure there's no buffer between my bozacks and the computer seat.

when i fart i stand, anyone doing otherwise is a piece of shit.

at times, i used the white walmart thermal i use in beating off as a loin cloth. This is usually after beating off when im too lazy to throw it back to the ground.

:mmmyah:

Inspectah_Dirk
09-22-2009, 11:20 AM
man.
May that statement be immortalized as the web's gayest, 09.

Do i get something like an award for that shit? |(

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-22-2009, 12:07 PM
fell off.

Uncle Steezo
09-22-2009, 12:12 PM
you have to be on in order to fall of.

TSA
09-22-2009, 12:19 PM
well, didn't see the last 2 posts coming.

for 3 years straight.

AcidPhosphate69
09-22-2009, 01:54 PM
^ Haha, he got you on that one. I'll be in the peanut gallery if you guys need me.

narc
09-22-2009, 02:00 PM
my dick? well its really fat when erect and has a slight bias to the left. It also matches this fatness with a tremendous length. Though many would think im bragging, such an enormous phallus is at times a bit of a handicap.

its also slightly darker then my very light thighs, so i can see that you mean by the scorched dick thing. Hey, are you a pusseh?

(TSA doesnt mention the 90 degree torque upwards)

TSA
09-22-2009, 03:57 PM
cause i dont have one

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2009, 05:24 PM
the upward bent dick is prevenlant amongst northern europeans because they have very lightweight skinny penis's were as, the burnt dicked and tan and brown schlonged people have heavier cocks which tend not to do that.

true story

TSA
09-22-2009, 05:33 PM
really?
i've noticed my dick is awfully heavy and only gets 100% erect in the morning and seconds prior to busting a nut due to the weight.

You sure do know your ethnic dicks tooch

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2009, 07:16 PM
what can i say, everybody has something to offer