PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom teeth

Poison Flowerz!
09-22-2009, 01:23 PM
I just had 4 impacted wisdom teeth taken out and I'm abouit to kill myself... Anyone had this?

MENES
09-22-2009, 01:27 PM
yo man im feelin your pain I was out for the count for along fucking time duke, i was fucked UP

get used to not eating for a couple of days, my stiches came out the first day and i was bleeding all over myself

Tecknowledgist
09-22-2009, 01:35 PM
i was supposed to get 2 out but it was like $1500 so i said fuck it. canada's got free health-care, time for some free dental-care goddammit

INF
09-22-2009, 01:39 PM
I had the same thing done about 8 months ago. Crazy pain but I took pills. The pills ran out and the pain was still there plus I think I got a dry socket (which took 2 more extra weeks to heal) cuz Im a smoker by heart.

anything to do with teeth getting fixed up and all that is just plain fucked up and possibly the worst pain in the body you will feel cuz they are right there in the head.Wisdom teeth are sickening because they are so huge.

I asked to keep mine but the Dentist said it was an extreme bio hazard.

I feel ur pain on this Flowerz.peace

Edit - my whole shit for all four cost about 400 or something , maybe less. I just got a voicemail yesterday where they expect the rest of it. They aint seeing it though.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-22-2009, 01:59 PM
My wisdom teeth haven't been taken out yet, but i've had dental surgery where they had to remove a tooth and cut away some bone and it fucking sucks.

One of the most irritating places to have any surgery.

MaskedAvenger
09-22-2009, 02:01 PM
I just had 2 back teeth removed and the pain is nothing compared to an actual infected tooth ache

Kenny Powers
09-22-2009, 02:38 PM
the pain varies depending on the person, when I got all 4 it sucked but it was more uncomfortable, just constantly bleeding and not being able to eat.

MENES
09-22-2009, 03:34 PM
anything to do with teeth getting fixed up and all that is just plain fucked up and possibly the worst pain in the body you will feel cuz they are right there in the head.

try pissing out kidney stones homie... fuck toothpains, and i been through heavy! I'm in for anotha round anytime now fuck my weak and dying kidneys word up! got one to spare.. we all need that love !! haha

1 sun

and also i had all 4 removed so i know wat it is PF!

Steve Urkel
09-22-2009, 03:39 PM
kidney stones shouldn't even be mentioned, they are on a whole other level of pain

MENES
09-22-2009, 03:43 PM
you dont have to tell me... BOOMBAYE

baby jesus
09-22-2009, 03:46 PM
My Dad Had Kidney Stones Anytime I Hurt Myself Or Somethings Fucked Up With Me He Will Be Like Ahh Shake It Off It Aint A Kidney Stones You Never Felt Pain Till Who Had That He Be Crackin Me Up With That. But My Wisdom Teeth Have Been Trying To Grow In For Like 10 Years They Hurt For About A Week Then It Will Go Away For Awhile Then Repeat I Know Eventually I'm Gonna Have To Deal With It Not Lookin Forward To It Though.

INF
09-22-2009, 04:03 PM
I had a friend who's dad was passing stones and we could hear dude crying and screaming in the bathroom and shit.It was sad. We would be playing nfl 2k an his dad would get up all quiet then the next thing you know he starts in with the yelling and screaming and the tears and then he comes out to watch the rest of the game like the shit never happened.smh

I hope I never go thru that shit. my hat goes off to those that have.

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-22-2009, 08:23 PM
I also had 4 taken out about 3 years ago. The maxilofacial dentist made me sign hella papers stating that if i lost the ability to move my face i would not sue.

Prolifical ENG
09-22-2009, 08:26 PM
I have 4 other teeth taken out when I was younger so it made room for the wisdom teeth....all 4 came in straight and through the gum.

diggy
09-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Hey, I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 14!!!

I had no problems except a little pain and slightly swollen cheeks.

Tylenol with codeine was helpful.

KaramelSundae
09-23-2009, 10:16 AM
try pissing out kidney stones homie... fuck toothpains, and i been through heavy! I'm in for anotha round anytime now fuck my weak and dying kidneys word up! got one to spare.. we all need that love !! haha

1 sun

and also i had all 4 removed so i know wat it is PF!

ive had all 4 out at once and i came out looking like Kanye after is car accident. lol it was painful and i just kept throwing up my vicodin...

anyways kidney stones are the worst!!! i've never had em myself, but i've seen grown ass men CRAWLING through the door @ work because of it...

Poison Flowerz!
09-23-2009, 02:37 PM
ive had all 4 out at once and i came out looking like Kanye after is car accident. lol it was painful and i just kept throwing up my vicodin...

Exactly whatss happenin to me, tryin to hold that shit down!!

problemm was they couldnt put me to sleep when i was gettin the surgery because i had done snow the day b4. an they said it coulda killed me

So as soon as i got out the chair the anastaesia wore off an the pain was fuckin wild! much love to yall who responded I'm hopin to be healthy enough to get back on the sp 404 by tomorrow, PEACE!!

g_flex
09-24-2009, 11:45 AM
damn, my bottom two has grown sideways and looks liek its eaten into my jawbone.
the top 2 is also badly placed...

Poison Flowerz!
09-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Good luck flex take themm vicodins immediately when u get them!!