PDA

View Full Version : G20 summit coming to Pittsburgh this week...only the strong will survive

Art Vandelay
09-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Thursday and Friday of this week, leaders from 20 of the wealthiest nations will come to pittsburgh to meet and discuss the global economy. thousands of protestors will also be there threatening to attack as well as the threat possible terrorist attacks.

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 05:38 PM
yea i was just about to post this. i think i might be making a trip back to the burg friday. militaRY IS IN FULL EFFECT THOUGH.

Art Vandelay
09-22-2009, 05:55 PM
yeah pretty much anybody who works in or near downtown has off. my company is based in the strip district, so i have off thursday and friday pretty much. (oh for non-pittsburghers, the strip district is the name of a neighberhood bordering downtown, it has nothing to do with strip clubs.)

TSA
09-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Well Palehorse, i'll say this much

if you don't murder any members of the G20 summit your a coward, a liar, and a murderer.

You know in your heart of hearts that these ppl are conspiring to kill your loved ones.

here's your golden chance to do something about it. I know if someone was actively killing my family members he'd be deader then dead.

so yeah, where you at?

netscape check two
09-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Palehorse,
are you bringing the rest of the Ohio Militia with you too?

vFbPCvlTDWI

5hundred&one
09-22-2009, 06:10 PM
lol, steel-city passion.

I don't think he posts here anymore.

maybe the raekwon banner scared him away.

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 06:37 PM
naw man im just showing support. this will probably be the biggest protest i go to but bet ill have my gas mask in my backpack. maybe some goggles on bandanna on my face. and if pigs try to snatch me im running till my tim boots feel like nike airs on me

41B_ixHLhgA

Art Vandelay
09-22-2009, 06:42 PM
lol, steel-city passion.

I don't think he posts here anymore.

maybe the raekwon banner scared him away.

you're right, his last post was aug. 30th

beautifulrock
09-22-2009, 06:54 PM
The G20 comes to the capital of the illuminati. How nice.

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 06:56 PM
yea i peeped that t0o. the illuminati capital of america and the east coast. this was their first settlement here.

Mumm Ra
09-22-2009, 07:39 PM
and if pigs try to snatch me im running till my tim boots feel like nike airs on me
you could always just attend the event with some nike airs on

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2009, 08:13 PM
these pussy ass protesters dont wann get busy. The minute shit jumps off they will cowar and whine after they get beat like some sore losers.

thats why they lost in the first place.

They stand for nothing. Got nothing better to do than blame rich people because they are inadequate.

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 08:22 PM
you going to be there?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2009, 08:24 PM
yea, i was thinkin about goin and then egging art vandelays house

TSA
09-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Palehorse, if you don't come out with bodies you're a hypocrite and a coward, they're literally going to be inches away from you. the people trying to wipe out humanity. you'll be the fag who had the chance to take out hitler.

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 08:37 PM
its bigger then that if dudes died there would be 20 to replace each, therefore it would accomplish nothing except may be message but fuck that anyway thats why we protest to have a peaceful change

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Palehorse wont do it because he enjoys all of the spoils and luxuries of being an American. Of being part of all of this.

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 08:39 PM
americans are suckers they have no idea what luxury is. most yall never left your block let alone the country

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2009, 08:43 PM
The thing with America hating Americans is that, exactly as you stated, most have never left their block let alone there state or country.

TSA
09-22-2009, 08:46 PM
I smell a cop out! LOL!

what a fucking pussy!

you mean to tell me these ppl are MURDERING HUMANITY and ENSLAVING PPL and your too comfortable logging on line to buss your gun?

20 more to replace them? wtf are you talking about, you just sound like a cop out lying ass coward

pusseh bock bock bock, pusseh!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2009, 08:49 PM
Palehorse loves his SSI checks.

TSA
09-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Palehorse loves wal mart brand hats

netscape check two
09-22-2009, 08:59 PM
UX93bq8YbHk

TSA
09-22-2009, 09:08 PM
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo205/NuffyNet/africa/funny_africa_03.jpg

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 09:09 PM
analog cats bududdudududuu

TSA
09-22-2009, 09:13 PM
why are you making jokes dude, there's real ppl dying because of this meeting and you have a golden once in a lifetime chance to make a difference and get your voice heard

i suppose you're going to stay home and watch mindwashing cable, then post on the internet about how these ppl are currently killing your family members

coward

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 09:19 PM
you going to do something about it? i been doing something.

TSA
09-22-2009, 09:21 PM
no, cause i dont believe in that psychotic bs, and neither do you, or else you'd do something about it

or you DO believe it and your a spineless murderous coward with no honor to his name.
you pick.

PALEHORSE
09-22-2009, 09:25 PM
whatever the government does to you , you fucking deserve it.

Art Vandelay
09-25-2009, 01:56 PM
i feel like henry hill in goodfellas with all the helicopters constantly flying over

PALEHORSE
09-25-2009, 02:22 PM
all that and what did they find on the news? an unattended backpack. i bet if cops started searching the summit attendees they would find more contraband then on the protestors

eVoL
09-25-2009, 03:20 PM
fucking hippies.. hope all of u get smoke checked..

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-25-2009, 11:00 PM
5NSsj4a6v5U

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-25-2009, 11:04 PM
etv8YEqaWgA

PALEHORSE
09-26-2009, 12:05 AM
etv8YEqaWgA

can u relate? we livin in a police state

good post les. thats the truth behind the so called terrorist in the media. and u see how the vid is fucked up right?

Uncle Steezo
09-26-2009, 12:50 AM
this is a test. they were testing the logistics of marshal law. they also were trying to gauge the resistance to it. the police all think its an exercise in a "just in case" context. the G20 was an excuse to run a full blown test.

it wasn't a mistake that the police came on campus and fucked with students. the students are always the first to resist. free thinkers.
(see cultural revolution)

see how they just randomly arrested kids? practice.
dispersing small crowds, large crowds...practice
using all available tools to disperse them.

and how the fuck is a crowd of students chillin on the campus of their own school, an unlawful assembly?

PALEHORSE
09-26-2009, 01:34 AM
yup
imagine if they were al legally strapped americans. would it be chaos? or would they really be able to get away with this shit?

Uncle Steezo
09-26-2009, 02:35 AM
all it would take is one firefight and the military is gettin deployed and curfews are in effect.

i found this interesting and only strengthens my view.

Thirty-six officers from the Tucson, Arizona, Police Department are in Pittsburgh as part of the G-20 security force. They were asked to assist by Pittsburgh officials as part of a Department of Homeland Security rapid response team.
Officers from departments in several cities, including Cleveland, Ohio; Miami Metro Dade, Florida; Baltimore, Maryland; and Chicago, Illinois, were sworn in as part of the massive security effort, but Tucson wins the prize for the greatest distance traveled.

this is so they can go back home and be the points of communication and leaders when the shit kicks off in their city.

that video made me sick. mostly cause it demonstrated everything we reptilian tinfoil nwo nutjobs have been saying.

its happening right in front of our faces.

PALEHORSE
09-26-2009, 03:45 PM
so james what are your thoughts on this? nobody wants an armed conflict, even the soldiers and police deep down dont want it. but we know that story. i live the protest. i dont give them my money,i give my money to real people, i dont buy their shit products and food. the IRS robs you every year for their cut, the state and local taxes are beneficial though, i expose the lies. i dont know what else to do. short of 6 billion people breaking the spell, which doesnt seem likely even though there is a growing awareness, i dont know how we can escape this

LoTec
09-27-2009, 01:37 AM
Did any of yall see the vid of the kid getting scooped up by dudes in camo fatigues and thrown into an unmarked car? The video was real short didnt show what the kid did but a car pulles up all of a sudden after these guys grab the guy they force him into the back of it and then speed away. fuckin crazy, all these vids are fuckin disterbing for real.

Martial law practice James Crow hit the nail on the head I think. I hadent heard about the different officers from precients around the country showing up, but it doesnt surprise me at all. Fuckin Home Land Security even the name sounds sinister like some wierd Russian type shit.

Its funny how all these "Terror plots" have been thwarted recently too. All before the G20 are supposed to meet, highlighting the supposed need for actions like the ones of the police in Pittsburg. And a lot of the suspects in these cases are young cats too. An who they fuckin with in Pittsburg, students....and everyone else of course. Some ol foulass bullshit, makes me want to stock up on guns and ammo and bury it in the country somewhere.

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 02:51 AM

yeah, here it is...

G8CNa_viKg0

DeeBlock
09-27-2009, 04:24 AM
In the last G20 they had in Canada, it was discovered that some of the protesters were actually cops. See, protesters usually don't wear COP BOOTS at a protest, so reporters did some investigating and found the truth. The cops disguised as protesters were throwing stuff and being instigators.

I would not be surprised if that 'protester' snatched up and driven away was actually one of the cops and that whole scenario thing was to instill fear of authorities to everyone who witnessed it.

Why was the 'protester' NOT SCREAMING HIS LUNGS OFF as they put him in the car?

LoTec
09-27-2009, 12:39 PM
I hadnt thought of that you might be right.

Its been claimed a lot that at various protests and deminstrations that undercover cops or people acting in accordence with the cops, start shit at these events then the police have a pretence to shut shit down.

Uncle Steezo
09-27-2009, 12:46 PM
its happened before. remember when the citizens surrounded milososivich ?sp? in his mansion and forced him to resign?

or south africa?

its gonna take the nation to get fed up.

we would have many countries support as they already hate our system and would have our back at least in spirit if we were to push for real change.

other than that i'd say grab the grease cause we are fucked.