PDA

View Full Version : Black americans in college

TSA
09-22-2009, 04:43 PM
are such wack ass corn balls, eohleohZ

gawd. seriously, black ppl on here that went to college (ironman and myself), im sure you've noticed it.

they're stuck up for no reason, and do the wackest shit.

all the cultural groups on campus have a special 'night' where they display kick ass stuff like food from their culture, dances, ect ect, i wrote a dope ass play for the african night.

the black night was a bunch of assholes in suits talking for like 3 hours about how more black people need to go to school, then everyone ate friend chicken (i kid you not)

lol, and their girls are so fucking wack.
i was talking to 2 of them and they're like
"We wanna move to texas cause guys in nebraska have no game, lol" (or your ugly lol)

later on in life i sucked one of their breasts and made out and she decided we were moving too fast

LOL towards what?! god, this is why everyone goes after white girls. your wack.

a friend of mine was hitting on one and this midget prince of their community comes up like "hey man, that's my sister dog" right infront of the girl, can you believe the level of dicklessness?

and then they think they're better then africans cause they're the only ppl in their entire geneology that has gone to school. stupid lol.

I told a girl she looked nigerian, and she got self concious, wtf? Nigerian girls are WAY finer then your ilk bitch lol, sorry for the compliment.

TSA
09-22-2009, 04:49 PM
and the women act like men lol.
theres a bitch that talks in a niggery mumble, like a man.
shit is so unattractive, jesus. all walking like they have a dick
some of them are fine and don't but a lot of them are fine and or ugly and do.

jesus.

5hundred&one
09-22-2009, 04:57 PM

this leads me to the point I was gonna make when I read the thread title.

almost every black person I know that went to college...

is gay.

strange coincidence maybe, but it's true.

of course I didn't go, since college blows, so maybe I'm not the best judge, but I know a lot of people and almost all the black people I know who went to college, boy or girl, were openly gay.

Steve Urkel
09-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Have you maybe explored the fact that maybe its just black people in Nebraska?

TSA
09-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Thats the crazy part, they're from all over the country. The black ppl in nebraska hardly go to school. Most of them are from Chicago, which has never failed to produce corny black ppl, and Texas from what i've learned.

this leads me to the point I was gonna make when I read the thread title.

almost every black person I know that went to college...

is gay.

strange coincidence maybe, but it's true.

of course I didn't go, since college blows, so maybe I'm not the best judge, but I know a lot of people and almost all the black people I know who went to college, boy or girl, were openly gay.

College is stupid, im only doing it for political reasons but i find it gets in my way of making idiotic amounts of money by doing business in nigeria like a tru igbo monkey.

but im already 2 and a half years deep so why not.

http://www.dorsetforyou.com/media/images/2/l/aldo_zilli.jpg

diggy
09-22-2009, 09:23 PM
TSA, have you ever heard of the law of attraction?

TSA
09-22-2009, 10:43 PM
http://www.dorsetforyou.com/media/images/2/l/aldo_zilli.jpg

Uncle Steezo
09-22-2009, 11:06 PM
Call the police! Charles Jones just got jacked for all his swagger.

IrOnMaN
09-23-2009, 12:15 PM

gawd. seriously, black ppl on here that went to college (ironman and myself), im sure you've noticed it.

all the cultural groups on campus have a special 'night' where they display kick ass stuff like food from their culture, dances, ect ect, i wrote a dope ass play for the african night.

the black night was a bunch of assholes in suits talking for like 3 hours about how more black people need to go to school, then everyone ate friend chicken (i kid you not)

"We wanna move to texas cause guys in nebraska have no game, lol" (or your ugly lol)

later on in life i sucked one of their breasts and made out and she decided we were moving too fast

a friend of mine was hitting on one and this midget prince of their community comes up like "hey man, that's my sister dog" right infront of the girl, can you believe the level of dicklessness?

and then they think they're better then africans cause they're the only ppl in their entire geneology that has gone to school. stupid lol.

I told a girl she looked nigerian, and she got self concious, wtf? Nigerian girls are WAY finer then your ilk bitch lol, sorry for the compliment.

This is true. Ever since 2005, I've always stayed to myself. They're too damn fake for me. Whites, arabs, and indians are just a bit better.

jesus.

+rep

SKAMPOE
09-23-2009, 12:18 PM

buahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaaa
haha
hahahahahahahaah
ahahahahahaha

jesus.
dood ur such a cornball whoa
Call the police! Charles Jones just got jacked for all his swagger.
right

IrOnMaN
09-23-2009, 12:27 PM
buahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaaa
haha
hahahahahahahaah
ahahahahahaha

dood ur such a cornball whoa

right

He's right. The black women I have seen on campus behave like men. Last week, I saw a group of black chicks walk like they're thugs. There was this chick who was walking in the front having this angry look, rolling her eyes, and walking slow like she's a queen. Black thug men do that shit they either walk in a club or just to behave stupid. That just made them look SO ugly. Learn how to behave like a lady.

Uncle Steezo
09-23-2009, 12:32 PM
you live in detroit. where some of the finest black women in the world live. albeit they are very materialistic out there but damn, why lie?

this dishonesty shit is getting contagious.

TSA
09-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Gavin you don't have to say these women are fine just cause you're black.
even when they're fine they're retarded so what's the point.

no joke, the worst part is the girl is fine, but nobody wants anything to do with her cause behaves like a man.
that shit's so gross.

and idk who said it but there's always a black gay everywhere you turn on campus.

IrOnMaN
09-23-2009, 12:49 PM
you live in detroit. where some of the finest black women in the world live. albeit they are very materialistic out there but damn, why lie?

Me being dishonest? Please! It's the truth. Yes, the women are hot but I wouldn't take one of them out to dinner or a movie. Detroit is a piece of shit and you of all please know that.

I'm better off staying by myself. It least I'm staying out of trouble.

IrOnMaN
09-23-2009, 12:50 PM
and idk who said it but there's always a black gay everywhere you turn on campus.

Lmao. So true.

Steve Urkel
09-23-2009, 01:33 PM

Nigga, what u smokin?

check two
09-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Black women that try to act tough and have a mean look on their face all the time are a turn off. Other turn offs are chicks that wear bright ass ugly flat brimmed hats.

IrOnMaN
09-25-2009, 12:23 PM
The crap that gets me angry is the ones who are smart but stupid. I remember hearing a story about this black chick who got upset at a guy who turned her down for a date. She was UGLY! She was fat, no titties, no ass, had a nappy little afro, little ugly eyes, big lips, a monkey jaw, some facial hair, crusty hands, and McDoanld's breath. The ONLY thing that was good about her was that she had a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and she wore a bunch of EXPENSIVE clothes and jewelry. That was the problem. She just thought since she has a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and wore a bunch of jewelry and name brand clothes, she could get a good man. Are you serious? MEN THINK LIKE THAT, NOT WOMEN!! That's what turned him off. That even turned me off.

Be a lady, not a man.

food for thought
09-25-2009, 12:24 PM
shut your bitch ass up.

IrOnMaN
09-25-2009, 12:28 PM
shut your bitch ass up.

How about this: Shut your weak ass up before I bitch slap the shit out of you. Then we'll see who's a bitch or not.:{

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-25-2009, 12:29 PM
ahahahaahahahahahahahaha

09-25-2009, 12:39 PM
I would pay top dollar to see Ironman and Food For Thought throw down.

I got a g on Ironman if anybody wants some action

food for thought
09-25-2009, 12:42 PM
im down.

we can post the video here lol

i would beat his porch monkey ass thats my word.

food for thought
09-25-2009, 12:43 PM
where does your hoe ass reside?

09-25-2009, 12:44 PM
hahahha. I like the confidence on both sides. Maybe I should wait for the weigh-in and the HBO sepcial before I place my bet.

IrOnMaN
09-25-2009, 12:46 PM
im down.

ROLMMFAO! I'll put your in a sleeper hold until you pass out and THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!

food for thought
09-25-2009, 12:47 PM
yo that would be a dope ass idea for this forum lol

have ppl meet up and throw down fight club style

the videos can be posted here

and bets handled by paypal

food for thought
09-25-2009, 12:48 PM
ROLMMFAO! I'll put your in a sleeper hold until you pass out and THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!

faggot is prolly on the wrestling team.

nigga your getting knocked out regardless what u talking about?

IrOnMaN
09-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Ok. I'm 6ft weighing 190lbs of muscle.

Three years of Hapkido, some Jujitsu, some boxing, some kick boxing. That's it.

I can leg press 690 lbs and swat probably 300 lbs.

Using dumbells, I can do 80 lbs on each arm.

I do 100 pushups a day.

Plus, I'm fast as hell!

My ground techniques need work but I can take care of myself.

It's your choice.

check two
09-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Tension from within our own group? I guess it was due to happen sometime or another. lol

09-25-2009, 02:22 PM
shut your bitch ass up.

How about this: Shut your weak ass up before I bitch slap the shit out of you. Then we'll see who's a bitch or not.:{

ahahahaahahahahahahahaha

I would pay top dollar to see Ironman and Food For Thought throw down.

I got a g on Ironman if anybody wants some action

im down.

where does your hoe ass reside?

hahahha. I like the confidence on both sides. Maybe I should wait for the weigh-in and the HBO sepcial before I place my bet.

yo that would be a dope ass idea for this forum lol

have ppl meet up and throw down fight club style

the videos can be posted here

and bets handled by paypal

faggot is prolly on the wrestling team.

nigga your getting knocked out regardless what u talking about?

Ok. I'm 6ft weighing 190lbs of muscle.

Three years of Hapkido, some Jujitsu, some boxing, some kick boxing. That's it.

I can leg press 690 lbs and swat probably 300 lbs.

Using dumbells, I can do 80 lbs on each arm.

I do 100 pushups a day.

Plus, I'm fast as hell!

My ground techniques need work but I can take care of myself.

It's your choice.

Did anybody notice the JEWISH MAN pitting 2, young, educated black men against one another for his own financial gain???

CharlesJones
09-26-2009, 12:28 PM
I never wanted to go to college because i hate school. So i wouldn't know how blacks act at college but i'm guessing that they would act the same way they always act. I'm guessing that blacks who go to college like to tell people that they got a degree in a course they're taking but who cares. Does that make you a better person than me? No. I know black colleges are off the hook. I can't be around a bunch of blacks because i'm so sick of their ignorance. I dealt with them enough in elementary school and high school and at several jobs. Being around them just makes me hate them because they're always talking about people and laughing at people. Blacks have so much self hate, it's ridiculous. That's why we kill each other. Detroit does have some fine black women. I got several black female cousins there and they're cute. If i wasn't their cousin, i would wanna fuck a couple of them LOL. Cleveland got some fine black women too and so does Virginia and Maryland but fuck em hahahahahahahahaha. Black women make me sick with their stuck up, materialistic, attitude, 5-6 kids hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Steve Urkel
09-26-2009, 12:39 PM
I never wanted to go to college because i hate school. So i wouldn't know how blacks act at college but i'm guessing that they would act the same way they always act. I'm guessing that blacks who go to college like to tell people that they got a degree in a course they're taking but who cares. Does that make you a better person than me? No. I know black colleges are off the hook. I can't be around a bunch of blacks because i'm so sick of their ignorance. I dealt with them enough in elementary school and high school and at several jobs. Being around them just makes me hate them because they're always talking about people and laughing at people. Blacks have so much self hate, it's ridiculous. That's why we kill each other. Detroit does have some fine black women. I got several black female cousins there and they're cute. If i wasn't their cousin, i would wanna fuck a couple of them LOL. Cleveland got some fine black women too and so does Virginia and Maryland but fuck em hahahahahahahahaha. Black women make me sick with their stuck up, materialistic, attitude, 5-6 kids hahahahahahahahahahaha.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/ivan1087/R2mYeQx2WTI/AAAAAAAABYM/nw3BlPHOZ4w/uncle+ruckus+guilty.jpg