PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Hotmail

noel411
09-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Is anybody else having trouble with hotmail at the moment? I get this fucken shit where once I get to my inbox I can't actually open any emails or anything. If I try to click on an email to open it, it just acts like it's plain text and not an actual link to open the email. If that makes sense. I don't know how to explain the fucken shit. But what a worthless shit service hotmail is. If I right click on an email I don't get any options like "open link in new tab". Again it just acts like I'm clicking on plain text and not a link. So there's no way I can open any emails. The worthless fucken shit site has done this quite often in the past, but usually if I reset my computer it works properly when I try again. This time it's been like this for about 24 hours. I don't know if it's my actual steaming pile of fetid horseshit disguised as a computer, or if it's hotmail itself. I just wanna check my current emails, get all my contact's email addresses, and never return to the worthless, God forsaken shit slinging site again.

noel411
09-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah it's def my steaming pile of fetid horseshit disguised as a computer. This site is all fucked too. When I type my text is in a weird colour and I can't click any of the editing options like Bold, or Italic, or Insert Picture or anything. And when I post it does fucked up shit like put my paragraphs together as one and that shit it did when I tried putting quotation marks around open link in new tab. What the fuck is going on? I'm pretty fucken close to throwing this shit off the balcony.

Mumm Ra
09-22-2009, 09:33 PM
nobody uses hotmail

netscape check two
09-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Yahoo my bloke, yahoo.

Tecknowledgist
09-22-2009, 10:22 PM
i use hotmail because its connected to my msn. never got this shit though lol

noel411
09-22-2009, 10:29 PM
As much as hotmail sucks a fat one, I'm pretty sure it's my steaming pile of fetid horseshit disguised as a computer that's causing the problem.