PDA

View Full Version : What personality disorder does Gavin have?

SID
09-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Paranoid personality disorder: characterized by irrational suspicions and mistrust of others.

Schizoid personality disorder: lack of interest in social relationships, seeing no point in sharing time with others.

Schizotypal personality disorder: characterized by odd behavior or thinking.

Antisocial personality disorder: "pervasive disregard for the law and the rights of others".

Borderline personality disorder: extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior.

Histrionic personality disorder: "pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriate sexual seductiveness and shallow or exaggerated emotions".

Narcissistic personality disorder: "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy".

Avoidant personality disorder: social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction.

Dependent personality disorder: pervasive psychological dependence on other people.

Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (not the same as obsessive-compulsive disorder): characterized by rigid conformity to rules, moral codes and excessive orderliness.

?

Steve Urkel
09-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Oh shit ....

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/bread3.jpg

You just got gavinated! Post this picture into the next thread you see or your homo ass will be exposed on jtv in the next few days.

INF
09-23-2009, 03:10 PM
having a "disorder" isnt funny. cmon man I thought you said that you was square with G.

SID
09-23-2009, 03:12 PM
haha, infinity KNOWS he's got a disorder.

He's got me on ignore anyway, what's the harm

INF
09-23-2009, 03:14 PM
what if I had the "disorder" and I was offended by what you are saying , innit.

JASPER
09-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Everyone on this site has a disorder. So why not just start telling yours. Mine is autism. Asperger to be precise.

SID
09-23-2009, 03:22 PM
My bad, no offence intended. you might have a disorder, we all do to a certain extent were all humans, what i am saying is that gavin fits all the categories.

INF
09-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Im not really offended but it would be fucked up to see somebody bag on somebody for a disability like being schizo. That could go on for pages up in here. Doggin on him cuz he's old or whatever , lame or whatnot.... now thats within gen chat taste.

Im not saying I have a disorder.

on a side note or @ jasper - were you exposed for having asperger or were you just honest about it? Did everybody just put 2 and 2 together at corpseterdamn? They seen you doin the rainman???

SID
09-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Im not really offended but it would be fucked up to see somebody bag on somebody for a disability like being schizo. That could go on for pages up in here. Doggin on him cuz he's old or whatever , lame or whatnot.... now thats within gen chat taste.

ahahaha.

So your certain he has a disorder then?

JASPER
09-23-2009, 04:46 PM
on a side note or @ jasper - were you exposed for having asperger or were you just honest about it? Did everybody just put 2 and 2 together at corpseterdamn? They seen you doin the rainman???
Heat has a special gift for recognizing peoples deficiencies.

Also, I'm a premature ejaculator.

SID
09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Heat is in no place to judge other people.

The guy posted a pic of a baby being shat on, the guys a fucking lowlife twisted faggit, he was proberly reflecting his insecurities on you jasper.

JASPER
09-23-2009, 05:15 PM
heat is in no place to judge other people.

the guy posted a pic of a baby being shat on, the guys a fucking lowlife twisted faggit, he was proberly reflecting his insecurities on you jasper.
ahahhahahahahaaaaaahahahaa!!

=:x

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-23-2009, 05:19 PM
Being a skinny faggot isn't a personality disorder.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-23-2009, 07:52 PM
^^^lol

whatever personality disorder he has, you're just feeding it by making yet another gavin thread...you know he loves the attention.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2009, 10:32 PM
he's a narcissist. And this is like deepthroating his cock and balls with finger up his ass

TSA
09-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Borderline personality disorder: extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior.

and

Avoidant personality disorder: social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction.

i also think he's a bit of a wigger cause at soul he's white and was raise by the whites in the catholic church, but the predictability of his behavior is a sign of a disorder.

you just push button A for reaction B with this guy.

SID
09-24-2009, 01:03 PM
I personally attribute all of the disorders to Gavin.

The guy is a walking bag of broken nerve endings and backfiring electrons.

Chris Cristofori
09-24-2009, 07:13 PM
i have this syndrome that makes me talk out my ass......is called gavitosis!!!