PDA

View Full Version : How can yall respect TI after Shawty Lo exposed him?

TGambino
09-23-2009, 03:56 PM
wshhrFLaw6K46D918xfN
TI's whole career he been talkin about how he from bankhead, and he's not even from bankhead...what else he been liein about?

how can TI say he dont know Lo when Lo's the one that supplied the cars for his first video and was standin right infront of him? this is TI's first music video pause it at 1:20.5 and u see Lo. he brought out the Yukon and somethin else for the video

3MuU3qUg0HU

plus Shawty Lo n Gucci Mane were known all over bankhead so if TI never known him but he says he's from the west side...WELL GOT DAM..THERE MUST BE TWO SIDES

Rame
09-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Because he makes good music.

I'm not into all that gossipin'.

angry!
09-23-2009, 04:10 PM
not to mention he gotta be a fuckin snitch getting the sentence he got!!!!

a felon purchasing an arsenal and he aint seein football numbers?!!?!?!

show me who he rolled with and ill show you niggas hes rolled on!!!!!!

50 sonned this nig on that g-unit joint you so tough... sums clifford up properly!!!!!

Rame
09-23-2009, 04:16 PM
not to mention he gotta be a fuckin snitch getting the sentence he got!!!!

a felon purchasing an arsenal and he aint seein football numbers?!!?!?!

show me who he rolled with and ill show you niggas hes rolled on!!!!!!

50 sonned this nig on that g-unit joint you so tough... sums clifford up properly!!!!!

Do you have anything positive in your life? Doesn't sound like it.

He didn't snitch, the cops thought he was of far more use educating the kids.

Everything he told or didn't tell the cops is public record. If he would've snitched it would've been all over the net.

angry!
09-23-2009, 04:25 PM
keep telling yourself that!!!

youre goin down for a long time for buying an arsenal with no record, let alone having a heavy record!!!

the feds make deals. if you can give them a bigger fish, they fry the big one and throw you on the back burner!!! its easy to see why hed be quick to snitch becuase he has a multi million dollar career to tend to and he can afford to be protected!!! powerful to kids!?!?!? get the fuck outta fantasy land you norwegian knob!!!!!!

11th Chamber
09-23-2009, 05:15 PM
wshhrFLaw6K46D918xfN
TI's whole career he been talkin about how he from bankhead, and he's not even from bankhead...what else he been liein about?

how can TI say he dont know Lo when Lo's the one that supplied the cars for his first video and was standin right infront of him? this is TI's first music video pause it at 1:20.5 and u see Lo. he brought out the Yukon and somethin else for the video

3MuU3qUg0HU

plus Shawty Lo n Gucci Mane were known all over bankhead so if TI never known him but he says he's from the west side...WELL GOT DAM..THERE MUST BE TWO SIDES

who gives a fuck. T.I. makes better music. So it isnt an issue

Were you one of those gossip girls in high school? Cause I bet u were

TGambino
09-23-2009, 05:22 PM
who gives a fuck. T.i. Makes better music. So it isnt an issue

were you one of those gossip girls in high school? Cause i bet u were
big ups.........to all my haters

INF
09-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Loooooong time ago in a movie called "Beef 2" TI was exposed for not being from bankhead by Lil Flip who in turn was not even from clover land.

TGambino
09-24-2009, 02:30 PM
im like na, na, na...laughin at u suckas like ha, ha, ha!!!!!

LO the god

ALCATRAZ
09-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Loooooong time ago in a movie called "Beef 2" TI was exposed for not being from bankhead by Lil Flip who in turn was not even from clover land.
lolol

Rame
09-24-2009, 04:26 PM
im like na, na, na...laughin at u suckas like ha, ha, ha!!!!!

LO the god

You sound like a kid that hates an artist because his idol does too.

TGambino
09-24-2009, 05:34 PM
You sound like a kid that hates an artist because his idol does too.
cross your t's and dot your i's imma real bankhead man thats no lie

ronald mcdonald
09-24-2009, 07:07 PM
you guys believe what these guys talk about to even be shocked when someone gets exposed?

food for thought
09-25-2009, 11:56 AM
who says we respect this faggot?