PDA

View Full Version : The Official "How Long Will it Take TSA to Call the Police in NYC" pool

Art Vandelay
09-23-2009, 05:33 PM
ok, here's the deal. TSA is going to new york city. everyone throws in $10. everyone gets to pick a 15 minute increment of when they think tsa will call the police. nobody can pick the same time bracket. winner gets 80% of the money. the person in the time slot before gets 10% and the person in the time slot after gets 10%.

before we start picking time slots, we need to know from tsa...

his arrival and departure date
his means of transportation to the city (flying, driving, bus)
◘ if flying which airport
◘ if flying or bus which mode of transportation will he take next (cab, train, foot)
the address of his hotel

the official clock will start when TSA takes his first step on a NYC street or subway.

PALEHORSE
09-23-2009, 05:58 PM
as soon as some dude try to sell him some fake Rolex its over

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-23-2009, 06:06 PM
ok, here's the deal. TSA is going to new york city. everyone throws in $10. everyone gets to pick a 15 minute increment of when they think tsa will call the police. nobody can pick the same time bracket. winner gets 80% of the money. the person in the time slot before gets 10% and the person in the time slot after gets 10%.

before we start picking time slots, we need to know from tsa...

his arrival and departure date
his means of transportation to the city (flying, driving, bus)
◘ if flying which airport
◘ if flying or bus which mode of transportation will he take next (cab, train, foot)
the address of his hotel

the official clock will start when TSA takes his first step on a NYC street or subway.

..get a life :mmmyah:

JerseyIronman
09-23-2009, 06:15 PM
we need to know some of the itinerary from his trip. is going be hanging around time square all day? or is going to wandering through the slums of shaolin in search of the wu-tang mural?

TSA
09-23-2009, 07:27 PM
AHAHAHAHahaAHH!!
uh, im going for a big nigerian independence day party but until my friends dad sends him money nothing is sent in stone, dude doesn't even know what the building is called, but his friends from nigeria are all going.

i will probably be in manhatt for most of the time, i wont have enough time to search the slums of shaolin unfortunately, but i will make the pilgrimage once in my life time whenever it's reasonable.

I will be rocking criminally fresh garb and regalia so i will give me 17hrs until police are called (im only there for 2 days)

Steve Urkel
09-23-2009, 07:40 PM
http://academic.scranton.edu/student/CRAIGM4/tupac_amaru_shakur.jpg

Tupac says when he makes eye contact with a black person.

BRONZBODY
09-23-2009, 11:47 PM
as soon as he looks up. they say when u look up in nyc u will get tied up fucked and robbed........

Art Vandelay
09-24-2009, 12:17 AM
..get a life :mmmyah:

i'm sorry ghostlacey. did i hurt your feelings at some point recently because i've never seen you stand up for tsa before? even tsa realized that this thread was a joke and laughed at it...AND IT'S ABOUT HIM. seriously, kid, if you are catching feelings just let me know and i will lay off of you for a little while.

Poetic Wun
09-24-2009, 06:09 AM
i'm sorry ghostlacey. did i hurt your feelings at some point recently because i've never seen you stand up for tsa before? even tsa realized that this thread was a joke and laughed at it...AND IT'S ABOUT HIM. seriously, kid, if you are catching feelings just let me know and i will lay off of you for a little while.
lol

Lacey came outta nowhere with that

Mumm Ra
09-24-2009, 09:25 AM
im betting on day of arrival, 3:15pm, as he pulls out his phone but is suddenly distracted by a flashy pair of fake gucci boots in a store window display with a glowing neon "SALE" sign and he hits the wrong speed dial

SKAMPOE
09-24-2009, 10:18 AM
im sure when tsa lands on nyc it will be like coming to america all over again.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/18946226-1.jpg

Art Vandelay
09-24-2009, 11:33 AM

haha, funniest post yet. i might actually rep you for that skamp. let me think about it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-24-2009, 01:52 PM

k

but i wasnt even acknowledging who the thread was "about", i just think you spend too much time typing about other people you met on online forums?

TSA
09-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Ghostlace, faggot, you've been typing about me for years, then when i was ban you kept trying to act like my and post 40x more, wierdo, then you told everyone you were black, then mixed, then white.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/18946226-1.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaHAHAHHahahhahahaHAHahhahahAHAHAH AHAHahahHAH
AhAAHAHhaHAHAHAHahAHHAAHa

Art Vandelay
09-24-2009, 03:56 PM
k

but i wasnt even acknowledging who the thread was "about", i just think you spend too much time typing about other people you met on online forums?

i have 8,000 less posts than you. most of my posts aren't about other people. a majority of my posts are actually about wu-tang. so i have made probably 5 or 6 threads at most about tsa out of my 8,000 posts. that's not a very high percentage. so why don't you go make another thread about how silkski or pop da brown hornet or someone is ghost writing for ghostface.

Uncle Steezo
09-24-2009, 04:28 PM
if you ain't gonna go to shaolin at least go to the intersection sedwick and cedar in the bronx(the birthplace of hiphop). its a hop skip and jump from harlem and the apollo.
nothing special no monuments or anything but its still a "i been there" moment.

shit. i bet he calls before he even leaves, as a preemptive measure.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-24-2009, 04:34 PM
you people are all fucking weirdo nuts

gen chat needs to be closed

Uncle Steezo
09-24-2009, 04:43 PM
it took 4 years and 14,000 posts to realize this?