PDA

View Full Version : 1st Day as College Student Tomorrow

dbdavidwu4ever
09-23-2009, 10:08 PM
I got a couple English classes at Cal State La tomorrow. What should I expect? I'm only gonna have one English class Teusdays, 2 English classes Thursdays, and an Astrology class in the net that I can get to whenever I want.

Sheep Shifter
09-23-2009, 10:09 PM
English class is boring. Hate that shit; I'm trying to decolonize my mind, pick up my native tongue again, and these pilgrims are trying to brainwash me.

Keep at it, though. These bourgey crackers hate to see an ethnic speak more eloquently than they, that's why they killed Huey.

Best of luck in college, peace god.

JerseyIronman
09-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Your in for the best 4 years of your life. Enjoy that shit... get drunk, fuck bitches, party it up. If your deciding between going out and studying, go out, fuck a GPA, as long as you get the degree. D's for degrees.

Bobby_Digital72
09-23-2009, 10:43 PM
its going to packed with no parking in sight..

dbdavidwu4ever
09-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Your in for the best 4 years of your life. Enjoy that shit... get drunk, fuck bitches, party it up. If your deciding between going out and studying, go out, fuck a GPA, as long as you get the degree. D's for degrees.

I hope you're right about it being the best 4 years of my life. I'm just having a bit of problems with my Fafsa money shit, they fucked it up for me for some reason. I hate that shit, like no one else i know has that problem and I do cuz of them and i'm the one that has to get to trying to fix that problem.

PALEHORSE
09-23-2009, 10:57 PM
I got a couple English classes at Cal State La tomorrow. What should I expect?
homework. sit at the front of the class

TSA
09-24-2009, 12:49 AM
dude,
DONT EVER BE A PART TIME STUDENT

work is not that important, just focus on school.
otherwise you'll just do homework and get excited for stuff that will later annoy you.

SL33
09-24-2009, 12:29 PM
astrology class?

dbdavidwu4ever
09-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah astrology class.
It was chill. My first class is like any English class from High school, and there's lots of fine ass looking girls. My second class is like a help class for my other English so it's only 1 credit and there's only like 10 other ppl in my class but this is where my fav part comes in, THE TEACHER IS FUCKING HOT!! She's armenian-american, looks like in her late 20's like a Kim Kardashian but with just an average ass. She's a student there as well.

ALCATRAZ
09-24-2009, 08:23 PM
awWWwWWwWWw first daaAAaAAAy lol

food for thought
09-24-2009, 08:39 PM
^lol

have fun son.

i always hated wack ass english. shit was boring as fuck. i barely ever went to class. and i had about 7 friends in there with me who i used to party with every night and we'd be in class all hungover and shit lol . most of the time we jsutr didnt go. lol i had to retake that class....

i wanted to take astronomy but the classess were full (late registration) and i had to settle for wack ass Personal Health.

that shit is soo wack. i dont eevr go to that shit. i had a test in there last week, i didnt even study cause i dont have the book for that bullshit and i couldnt find powerpopints online. lol i was getting blunted all morning till 2 when my class was, and i went in there and killed that shit in 25 mins. i got a 92 in it. word the the fuck up thats how wack that class is. common knowledge shit. i havent been in there since lol