PDA

View Full Version : Nuyorican eastcoast vigilante

HZA HECTOR
09-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Underground comicbook i'm producing out of puerto rico.it's hip-hop inspired artwork wit an urban manga feel to it.

Synops:
The story takes place in the future city of neo newyork or new mecca.where are urban superheroe nuyorican and his band of friends have to stop a futuristic supersoldier (grimmbacher redd)who was enginered by scientist to fight in the battle of armagedon,but escapes by quantum leaping back in time,to kill a group of scientist who are working on the cure for a deadly plague.to be concluded.

If you want to checkout some concept art go to jazma online.com
gallery section
hector laboy
click and enjoy!

oDoUoSoKo
09-24-2009, 06:32 PM
represent that puerto rock...got alot of fam over there.

HZA HECTOR
09-27-2009, 01:36 PM
What do you think of the raggaeton movement and the spanish hip-hop here in puerto rock? I'm personaly on some shoalin reggaeton shit i'm inventing.and currently forming a group (the american boricua killabeez/the defenderz of puerto rock city)a.k.a.(los americano boricua abejas asesinaz/los defendorez de ciudad puerto roca).

HZA HECTOR
09-27-2009, 01:52 PM
The wu-tang american boricua killabeez/los wu-tang boricua americano abejasasesinaz and the defenderz of puerto rock city/los defendorez de cuidad puerto roca are to hip-hop groups i'm forming out of caguas puerto rico. It has to do with the local talent on the island there try'n to shut down everything overhere it's called the (puerto rock city megalapolis: Project) i have plans to release a street mixtape by the samename.and also want to release a streetmixtape called (boricua killabeez:invasion).

SKAMPOE
09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
The wu-tang american boricua killabeez/los wu-tang boricua americano abejasasesinaz and the defenderz of puerto rock city/los defendorez de cuidad puerto roca are to hip-hop groups i'm forming out of caguas puerto rico. It has to do with the local talent on the island there try'n to shut down everything overhere it's called the (puerto rock city megalapolis: Project) i have plans to release a street mixtape by the samename.and also want to release a streetmixtape called (boricua killabeez:invasion).werd yo^
im from quebradillas/camuy

peace yo let me n ma nigga get on those mixtapes yo

peep our shit n if u feel it let me know n we do a lil shum shum yo me rankeo en el microfono

chekea el myspace y el sound clike y me dejas saber loco..peace

www.soundclick.com/therealpcp

www.myspace.com/skampoepcp

PCP = skampoe ''me'' and jigsaw.45 ''mi hermano''

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/pcpsymphonyofthemicpost-comingsoonf.png

oDoUoSoKo
09-27-2009, 07:46 PM
i fuckin despise reggaeton...

HZA HECTOR
09-29-2009, 12:54 PM
These mixtapes have nothing to do wit reggaeton it's hip-hop in spanglish.

oDoUoSoKo
09-29-2009, 01:04 PM
u said they did. u asked me how i felt about it.

HZA HECTOR
09-29-2009, 01:06 PM
But allow me to demonstrate to you the skill of
shoalin reggaeton/reggaeton

i need opinions on my artwork honest critics.check out the gallery when ya have a chance my shit is gonna be huge the first puertorican comicbook superheroe on some afro samurai shit what boy.i'm one of the best graphic artist on the island.i got a catalog of underground characters i created.
I've submited to marvel,image,dark horse,etc.
But i wish i could build wit rza on this (nuyorican-eastcoast vigilante)project on some (spanish harlems heroe).

I'll be checken u and your peoplez out skam pope.keep hip-hop alive in puerto rock.keep writing keep spitt'n

HZA HECTOR
09-29-2009, 01:10 PM
I asked you how ya felt about reggaeton.good reggaeton.
Like 4 instants dom omars video 1 2 3 4.or vico-c,or tony touch and nina sky's video

HZA HECTOR
09-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Any way peep my shit in the future in english
my album (hza the grand wizard bizzare/new genisis)
i'm gonna be on some futuristic shit

HZA HECTOR
09-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Yes yes poison clan
the live wu's that'll leave ya for dead
milked and well fed
livin life by the ledge
hobo in a sense
crime payz i guess it's the american way
we live are lives in def rock behind barz and cage

yah gotta to be on the mixtapes mos definetly lets put puerto rock on the map and make orselves millionarez why'll were at it.

HZA HECTOR
09-29-2009, 01:26 PM
P.c.p. Like the name of drug ain't it?
Hmmmmmmm?
Pistol clap'n pro ricans
hmmmmmmmmmmm?

HZA HECTOR
09-29-2009, 01:28 PM
The mind ponderes.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????

oDoUoSoKo
09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
no such thing as good reggaeton

Poetic Wun
09-29-2009, 05:51 PM
co sign^
puertorican comicbook superheroe on some afro samurai shit
yo i'm all for comic books and i've read some pretty odd ball ones but i can't front on the concept of this...

i wish you the best in all honesty buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... i dont even see the consistency in the character himself.
your art is pretty good, i checked it out the other day but this is just really really out there.

im mix with negroidism and mexi and i can't say i'd find much to relate to a puerto rican samurai.

Black Panther is African and makes African moves... like bangin Ororo.

i like your motivation and hope you get on but i think you need to flesh out the concept a lil more. represent your race but also make him proud of who he is... like give him a knife instead of a sword... make him really cocky and arrogant... and have a pregnant teenage daughter... ya know, typical puerto rican characteristics.

btw, i was kidding at the end.

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 10:45 AM
When i'm done wit ya dusk your gonna like listenen to reggaeton and woman dancen in bikini tongs to funky ass caribean beats.

To be concluded..............

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Yo u on some bodybags clown face and panda shit.those are just concept drawings its the story of a futuristic urban puerto rican livin in neo newyork's spanish harlem. He wears a stocken cap as a mask like ghostface killah and camoflauge fetiges the sword isn't a sword it's a red machete that represents the macheteros of puerto rico there symbol. The chain has the face of a taino indian.ya his daughter is scheduled to appear in the comicbook by following her fathers footsteps as a urban super heroe. And he knows kung-fu wu-dang marshal school type shit.don't compare him to marvels king of wakanda (black panter).he's more like the ulitimate luke cage heroe for hire wit the chain and the baggy jeans thing going on.and the corn rolls mixed wit iron fist.nuff said

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Yo you mexican what do u think of this concept i'm gonna throw at you
zorro 2000.a futuristic zorro fighting against the mada salba trucha(m 13)
wit a futuristic motorcycle and funky gadgets like batman beyond.

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 11:05 AM
I got fam in texas that are half mexican american and puertorican.

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Hope my comicbook doesn't become a race issue between hispanics and americans.all i'm try'n to do is represent a portion of society in the industry in sequential graphic art form.

The dude has to fight neo nazis,a pyschopathic serialkiller that kills for pennies(lincoln copper murder),deal wit 5.o.that role in sentinel type armor suits wit super wops.and in the future it's against the law to be a vigilante.a futuristic super soldier from the future(grimmbacher redd).
A haitian voodoo priestess(mother voodoo).a cop that wrestles wit an ego(brooklyns finest),stock'ncap ninjaz.etc.
During his quest to rid the streets of crime he is aided by
blackbutterfly and blueshadow,tan man, cronic(his smart ass pitbull),afro rican/the original nuyorican,father boriquen(his kung-fu master),borinquen syndicato the local business men who supplie him wit advanced technology and guns and shit like that.

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Man it is not easy try'n to get a gig in the comicbook industry it bares simularity to the music industry.you got your mainstream comercial shit,your underground and your indyshit to.mother fuckers want dope ass artwork but won't pay and stupid ass people who don't even know how to draw come at ya wit all this critic dick blower shit.

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Rae's saluting his salvation
me

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 11:34 AM
I did a mini comic,underground called
epidemia,it's horror science fiction
bananas

checkout the utopian sci-fi federation of puerto rico
image gallery,for more of my artwork
peace

HZA HECTOR
09-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Bitch begone

Poetic Wun
09-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Yo you mexican what do u think of this concept i'm gonna throw at you
zorro 2000.a futuristic zorro fighting against the mada salba trucha(m 13)
wit a futuristic motorcycle and funky gadgets like batman beyond.
lmao thats a good one my nig, when i was dumb young thats all i watched was the black n white zorro.

he was my original batman.

you post alot right behind yourself... unless i have someone on ignore by accident...

anyway i like how thorough you have the story fleshed out.
id like to see where you go with this story.
it's obvious you got a lot put into this charachter and got real dedication to it.
like i said tho i like ur artwork. you got one image i saw that was maaaaaad dope.

oDoUoSoKo
09-30-2009, 01:00 PM
When i'm done wit ya dusk your gonna like listenen to reggaeton and woman dancen in bikini tongs to funky ass caribean beats.

To be concluded..............
let me stress to you...that im puerto rican...which means i like PUERTO RICAN MUSIC...NOT REGGAETON, and try to argue that reggaeton is puerto rican music...my grandfather would slap the shit outta you..lmao...and the reason i hate it also is because of the stupid ass little "Nuyorican" chicks..runnin around singin the shit and not only have they never been to PR, they dont even fuckin kno spanish....c'mon son, fuck outta here with that shit son..eloels.

SKAMPOE
09-30-2009, 01:40 PM
P.c.p. Like the name of drug ain't it?
Hmmmmmmm?
Pistol clap'n pro ricans
hmmmmmmmmmmm?

PCP =
POISON CLAN PRODUCTIONZ
POVERTY CRIME N PAIN
POWERFULL CRIME PARTNERS
PISTOL CLAPPIN PRO RICANS
PUESTO CON PODER
POP CORN PLAYAAAAZ

PCP

oid98JYf7fY&NR=1

SKAMPOE
09-30-2009, 01:45 PM
B4 reggaeton was called reggaeton, it was called ''ondel ground'', shit was hard core lyricism over reggae loops, real street shit, now, like every thing else, shit went commercial and got over saturated with garbitch niggaz...

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
09-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Good artwork...But I think I'll pass on the Shaolin Reggaeton. Anything with the word Reggaeton is something I generally ignore, but you got some skills with the graphics for sure.

SKAMPOE
09-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Good artwork...But I think I'll pass on the Shaolin Reggaeton. Anything with the word Reggaeton is something I generally ignore, but you got some skills with the graphics for sure.
werd up, n any thing with the werd shaolin outside the wu.

HZA HECTOR
10-04-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm also working on releasing the
welcome 2 def rock mixtape
live from puerto rock mixtape
and the r.e.s.realmente estupidos suhetos mixtape
and nuyorican(eastcoast vigilante) soundtrack
00725 caguas killa indianz (guerra tribal/tribal warfare) album
the defenderz of puerto rock city (battling super m.c.'s) album
hza the grand wizard bizzare (new genisis/nuevo genisis) album
boricua killabeez(invasion/invacion)mixtape
shoalin reggaeton mixtape
dwellahz of def valley (as we walk through the valley of the shadow of death we shall fear no evil) album
the def valley:project mixtape
warriorz wu album
keeperz of allah truth (new mecca) album
hip-hop inkcorporated mixtape
force modivaterz album
puerto rock city megaloplis:project MIXTAPE DVD
NUYORICAN( EASTCOAST VIGILANTE) GRAPHIC NOVEL
NUYORICAN(SPANISH HARLEMS HEROE) GRAPHIC NOVEL
NUYORICAN(THE BIG BEATDOWN) GRAPHIC NOVEL

HZA HECTOR
10-04-2009, 03:24 PM
and the
boriquen syndicato (puerto rican mafia) album
boriquen syndicato (el mundos nuestro) album

HZA HECTOR
10-04-2009, 03:26 PM
caribean killabeez/caribean connection mixtape

HZA HECTOR
10-06-2009, 07:31 AM
And the
big willie style streetmixtape

Drunken Monk
10-06-2009, 07:34 AM
dejame escuxar tu mierda hector
parese q tienes un monton de cosas at a time

HZA HECTOR
10-06-2009, 01:20 PM
No keep eat'n that wack shit
mangani's feed'n you

HZA HECTOR
10-06-2009, 01:22 PM
In my house the dogs eat from the floor
the gods eat on tables

WuLatino- MANGANI
10-09-2009, 02:36 PM
dejame escuxar tu mierda hector
parese q tienes un monton de cosas at a time

Hector es un alabancioso sin ejemplo para soportar su boca narcistica. Creeme que un tipo tan guillao no tiene respeto en la calle- especialmente en Caguas. Mi gente de Turabo no saben na de este gusanito, asi que no esperes nada de'l, solo mas ronkaera!

Poetic Wun
10-09-2009, 07:07 PM
lol

oDoUoSoKo
10-09-2009, 07:16 PM
you guys are fuckin jackasses...guess im closin this too..tomoro.