PDA

View Full Version : MC Esoteric new album Saving Seamus Ryan

AZA-MEGATRON
09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
What up peeps. I assume most of you heard of Esoteric!? Hes a sick whiteboy rapper from boston who roles with army of the pharoahs and shit. Anyways i just got his new album Saving Seamus Ryan. LOVE THIS FUCKING ALBUM. i want to know if any of you dudes get this? and if so what u think of it? This album production is hot. Its basically an album that unfolds like a story about him copping an engagement ring for his girl,but gets robbed and hes trying to get it back and at the same time trying to raise money for it incase he cant get the dude that robbed him. Pay attention to the whole shit,its slick production. he uses samples of rappers as they talking to him and shit really well done. And this fucking indy/Andy dude hes rolling on it with (hes suppose to be his producer) yo man u gotta hear how the shit unfolds.i dont wanna spoil it for you guys,get this album, DL it whatever. and give me feedback on it. Peace!!!

Chris Cristofori
09-24-2009, 05:35 PM
yeah i think esoteric is cool :bong:

AZA-MEGATRON
09-24-2009, 06:27 PM
so did u listen to this album? bet alot of cats sleepin on him too.

YungSunny
09-24-2009, 06:43 PM
idongiveafuck.com

AZA-MEGATRON
09-24-2009, 09:24 PM
idongiveafuck.com

Fuckyungsunny.com ever been to that site?

ALCATRAZ
09-24-2009, 11:41 PM
i seen that fool in concert the other week dude was drunk as all hell lol he's iight

Chris Cristofori
09-25-2009, 10:27 AM
yeah i copped the new album..sounds decent for white man hahaha

AcidPhosphate69
09-25-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Esoteric. I just can't get into his flow. You ever check out Slaine at all? He's another white dude from Boston but his wordplay is gross.

"I'm a perverted version of cursin' in 3rd person
Worse than a Desert Eagle burstin' at birds chirpin'"