PDA

View Full Version : You need to be ashamed of yourself ....

Shaolin Bloody Sword
09-25-2009, 12:05 AM
If you don't own ! This album.... "Marco Polo & Torae". People always talk about dark beats and that boom bap shit. Here it is ! This is one of my favorites albums this year. A must have !

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xB9fGnz5TGE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xB9fGnz5TGE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C32HmgDyj34&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C32HmgDyj34&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RAW-TASTE
09-25-2009, 12:30 AM
cosign

i didnt see anythin about this here, not even in the album reviews, and it is such a dope album...this shit is just bangin...from front to back

torae just spits and kills every beat with his cold agressive flow....he sounds so hungry, murderin every nice beat that marco polo made. marco polo is a great producer, check out his album 'port authority', but for this album he went specially out and made dark beats for torae to kill.

if you didnt check dis out...YOU NEED TO, one of the standin albums of this year so far, i only got to it cuz i heard torae feat on some other ppls songs and he was nice wit it, but didnt expect this much, anyways...dont sleep LISTEN TO THIS SHIT

djskillz
09-25-2009, 12:38 AM
I've learned to accept that Duck Down is one of if not THE best hip hop label out right now. Literally every release this year alone has been fire. Skyzoo next week.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2009, 04:20 AM
Yeah, anything Marco Polo produces is generally great.

So many people over looked stuff like this and then go nuts about inferior albums with hype surrounding them.

lynskey
09-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Marco Polo is Ill, I ain't a great fan of Torae though.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
09-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Marco Polo is Ill, I ain't a great fan of Torae though.

U joking right ? what don't u like about Torae? Lyrically he is dope. He has a deadly delivery also.... They guy is what u call MC. End of story !

Poetic Wun
09-26-2009, 04:51 PM
i never heard of this before this thread but this album is bad ass, i was doing a sig this mornin and let this tape play thru. rep.

zooruka
09-26-2009, 08:10 PM
U joking right ? what don't u like about Torae? Lyrically he is dope. He has a deadly delivery also.... They guy is what u call MC. End of story !

co sign

hold up is a dope ass joint torae outshines everyone.

life time is also dope.

im definatly feeling polo & torae

peace

Dominus Santorini
09-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Definitely worth checking out. A throwback to the 90s

crds
09-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Good album, but personally I think Marco Polo has done better beats, check out Port Authority if you haven't and you see what I mean.

GhettoGnom
09-27-2009, 03:41 AM
One of this year's best, MP's a beast. Pumpkinhead - Orange Moon Over Brooklyn still got some of the best Marco production though, but this is a bit different, harder.

crds
09-27-2009, 06:21 AM
One of this year's best, MP's a beast. Pumpkinhead - Orange Moon Over Brooklyn still got some of the best Marco production though, but this is a bit different, harder.

yeah Orange Moon Over Brooklyn is a dope album

Reiko
09-27-2009, 06:49 AM
yeah album sounds really great, Marco did his thing.

angry!
09-27-2009, 09:38 AM
marco polo officialy has my ears!!!!

port authority was great, anyone thats heard it is bound to love it!!!

not only does he have banging beats, but he knows how to find the right emcees to bless his tracks!!!!

the project with torae is great. torae reminds me of freddie foxx, a big bully nigga on the mic!!! duck down is doing their thing this year, this probably being my favorite album from the camp in 09!!!!

djskillz
09-28-2009, 02:24 PM
This album's addicting as hell. Been bumpin it for the last couple days. Polo kills those beats and Torae rips the track up lyrically. AND Skyzoo tmrw? Duck Down > Everyone. Real talk. Kimbo Price next month.

zooruka
10-29-2009, 11:48 PM
bump

peace

oldie
10-30-2009, 06:49 PM
yeah this album is banging start to finish!!

BRONZBODY
10-30-2009, 09:57 PM
i honestly cannot find this shit nowhere..and since i dont have any credit cards i cant order it online. i dont wanna dl it but i might not have a choice honestly...