PDA

View Full Version : So im BACK honkeys

NIGHT MAYOR
09-25-2009, 02:09 AM
Had a bit of a corp break. last wed i seen the Genius live in concert, no hype man, nothing just GZA and a DJ going thru the liqi swords album (got some pics and video i will upload soonish) me and my two mates got into a massive blue, one buddy had a tooth knocked out and one whole side of his face was swollen.

Then had NO sleep and comming down from X drove 14 hours with my old earth to central NSW to attend my grandmothers funeral. hung out with my cousins i havent seen since i was 4, aunties and uncle in a rural area, talked alot to my aunty who lives in Vacaville outside of San Fran, she is a realtor and doing pretty good over there, been there for like 20 od years now.

Drove back Sunday, slept a WHOLE lot. Monday night i went and got HALO-ODST and played that a fair bit. its friday arvo and i have a beer in my hand and plan on doing JACK SHIIIIIIIIET for the whole weekend.

whats been happening here the last two weeks ?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2009, 02:23 AM
Welcome back Fredy.

Is GZA worth seeing then? If so, i'll check him out (pretty sure he's coming here).

Nothing has happened here in the last 2 weeks to be honest, there are about 4 people who still post in Gen chat.

Wizard of Poetry came out, that's about it.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-25-2009, 02:28 AM
GZA was great, had to leave b4 the end of the show but i seen most of it, dunno if he is going to WA. it was an east coast show, melbourne sydney and brissy.

glad i did'nt miss something of the lacey breakdown when i was away.

ghosts album is out ?!?! wtf.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Yeah, i'm not sure if it's officially out, but it leaked a bit back.

SKAMPOE
09-25-2009, 09:25 AM
peace mech, sry to hear bout ya granny.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-25-2009, 08:42 PM
ahhh its all good, was comming for a while.

*notices skamps rep points*

holy SHIET

SKAMPOE
09-25-2009, 11:03 PM
nukkas love me, regardless of the usual 'hate on skampy brigayde'' lol