PDA

View Full Version : I Drink Moet With Medusa

TSA
09-25-2009, 02:06 PM
A. give her shot guns inhale from the spliff that i lifted in hell

B. give her shot guns in hell from the spliff that i lift and inhale.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-25-2009, 02:10 PM
the beauty of that line is that either way works...i can't decide.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2009, 02:21 PM
It's 'give her shot guns in hell, from the spliff that i lift and inhale".

But i only realised this a few years ago, and i wish i hadn't.

"spliff that i lifted in hell" is dope.

ShaDynasty
09-25-2009, 02:25 PM
I used to think he said "From the spliff that I lived in in hell" but its lift and inhale.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2009, 02:28 PM
haha, i like that.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2009, 02:35 PM
SMH at this thread lol, naive is not the word. TSA is so squeky clean hahaah

a shotgun is when you blow smoke in her mouth, so hes giving medusa shotguns in hell, from the spliff that he lifts then inhale

why the hell would it be the other way around?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Because it kind of sounds like he says "lifted in hell" you fucking dullard.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2009, 02:51 PM
what?

How does "gave her shotguns inhale" make any sense to anyone? It doesnt take too much logic to realise Medusa is in hell, hes giving her shotguns (blowing smoke).

What else could it be? The inhale at the end is a clear rhyme witht he previous in hell.

Of course if you didnt know what shotgunning was,(Idk how someone over the age of 16 wouldnt know), then yeah, it may cause a problem. Even then, you shouldve figured it out.

djskillz
09-25-2009, 03:29 PM
^Co-sign.

ALCATRAZ
09-25-2009, 03:50 PM
ghostlaced got it

Uncle Steezo
09-25-2009, 03:58 PM
yes. this reminds me of all the fucked up lyrical threads in the wuchamber.

white folks and foreigners dont quite get it and in turn try to justify their ignorance by saying "it sounds cool"

Tecknowledgist
09-25-2009, 04:54 PM
what?

How does "gave her shotguns inhale" make any sense to anyone? It doesnt take too much logic to realise Medusa is in hell, hes giving her shotguns (blowing smoke).

What else could it be? The inhale at the end is a clear rhyme witht he previous in hell.

Of course if you didnt know what shotgunning was,(Idk how someone over the age of 16 wouldnt know), then yeah, it may cause a problem. Even then, you shouldve figured it out.

Okay it's obviously the first one, but it DOES work either way.

"I drink Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns. Inhale from the spliff that I lifed in hell."

I drink with Moet with Medusa, (and) give her shotguns (so that she can inhale them). (Okay Medusa, now it is your turn to) Inhale from the spliff that I lifted in hell.

It works both ways.

Tecknowledgist
09-25-2009, 05:17 PM
haha sorry i mean its obviously the second one. "i drink moet with medusa give her shotguns in hell from the spliff that i lift and inhale"

i just wanted to show that it worked the other way

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2009, 05:22 PM
^wtf, what was the reason for that epic reach?

shall we all just go around swapping words around in rap lyrics, because it works?

OK it works, but its 100 times wacker and doesnt make sense, why are you still discussing this.

Tecknowledgist
09-25-2009, 05:51 PM
^why are you?

epic reach? its simple grammar. you're just angry because you wanted to use this oppurtunity to prove that you're like, really knowledgable and cool and you know what "shotgunning" is. and TSA is stoopid and child-like because he didnt... even though it works perfectly both ways

besides, all this coming from the guy who tried to do a break-down of ether and called nas an idiot because he thought he was saying that a camel had soldiers

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2009, 06:11 PM
lol exposed.

This probably goes all the way back, years, to my immortal technique threads, who knows, kid seems to of been wating for a chance you release this tension.

Lets go.

^why are you?

Why am i what? Giving the correct lyrics? Idk? Because theyre the correct lyrics maybe?

I know what im not doing, mixing and matching words around for some weird reason that is about to be revealed.........

you're just angry because you wanted to use this oppurtunity to prove that you're like, really knowledgable and cool and you know what "shotgunning" is. and TSA is stoopid and child-like because he didnt... even though it works perfectly both ways

....here^.

Wow. That is some of the weiredest fucking shit I will read today. You must be a fucking dweeb if you think knowing what shotgunning is means your "really cool". Or even thinking thats what someone is trying to sound like.. Yeah, thats what i was doing!! Trying to be cool!! Oh i see your saying i was angry too!! I can see now!!

Meanwhile all it seems like to me that i did, was come in, give the correct lyrics, give their meanings and leave. The thread seemed finished to me. But your man love of TSA, seemed to have gotten you riled. Maybe your mad because your youthhood spent laying the table for your mommys tea parties didnt expose you either to the delights of shotgunning. Funny.

But you obviously took offence to me taking a lil jab at TSA (self admitted) naiveness and innocence when it comes to drug related issues. Apologies to you for that. I wouldnt of said that if id of known you would crash the thread like this because of it.

Best parts still to come......

besides, all this coming from the guy who tried to do a break-down of ether and called nas an idiot because he thought he was saying that a camel had soldiers

Ok, not even I can fucking remember that particular post. This little dork seems to of gotten in permantly etched into his brain! How many other posters posts to you have a file on?

Or am I the only one? Because I wish i had such encyclopedic knowledge of all of your past posts fro the last 5 years so I could execute a un related ether as well! The only thing ive got on you is your the with that sig, and you like I.T. Its humbling to know though that you have my posts and words sticking with you for so long.

I know this posts gonna come back to haunt me in like 3 years.

Tecknowledgist
09-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Wow.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Cat got your tongue? I thougth id reply in kind to your own strange unproked outburst.

You cant hide and pretend your not harbouring scars now Tech, you just let them all out, just 2 posts ago, now you acting like you didnt want it?

Aite, i cee, peace. You thought youd test the water, and you got burned.

Kenny Powers
09-25-2009, 06:41 PM
i always thought it was A, oh well if it isnt, ill still hear lifted in hell

Longbongcilvaringz
09-26-2009, 11:16 AM
I already provided the correct lyrics.

oDoUoSoKo
09-26-2009, 01:25 PM
lol exposed.

This probably goes all the way back, years, to my immortal technique threads, who knows, kid seems to of been wating for a chance you release this tension.

Lets go.

lmao..fail.

GhettoGnom
09-27-2009, 03:48 AM
^^hahaha, word

+ changing
Give her shot guns in hell from the spliff that i lift and inhale
to
Give her shot guns, inhale from the spliff that i lifted in hell
isn't really "swapping words around"