PDA

View Full Version : dude im done drinking

Olive Oil Goombah
09-26-2009, 06:57 AM
i remember last night but i wish i didnt....not that it was bad its just i kept biting bitches and slapping their asses. Very unclassy. One of my friends had a bday party and im biting her and her little vietnamese man comes up to me sayin something i dont remember but it was like, 'yo thats my girl' and i dont remember my response exactly but im sure it wasnt good.
but i feel bad.....thank god for facebook and text messaging

jesus i missed my morning tee time and everything......regretful

theDZA
09-26-2009, 07:02 AM
i remember last night but i wish i didnt....not that it was bad its just i kept biting bitches and slapping their asses. Very unclassy. One of my friends had a bday party and im biting her and her little vietnamese man comes up to me sayin something i dont remember but it was like, 'yo thats my girl' and i dont remember my response exactly but im sure it wasnt good.

lol...i just started uni this week...and so drinking like a dick comes naturally

1st nite there i got pissed and sprayed a fire extinguisher at my mates house, now i have to pay 65 quid for a fucking new one

also...i kept crashing my invisible car, apparently lol.....

SKAMPOE
09-26-2009, 07:58 AM
Nick, is this one of ur crys for attention, first u fake ur death, no one cared, no u r faking alcohol abuse, but guess wat? No one cares

Art Vandelay
09-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Very unclassy.

yeah, i'm sure your classy when you're sober

Blackula Spectacula
09-26-2009, 10:24 AM
hahahah @ skampoe and Art

11th Chamber
09-26-2009, 11:19 AM

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/files/814804.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
09-26-2009, 11:51 AM
yeah, i'm sure your classy when you're sober

LOL....i usually tip well

Art Vandelay
09-26-2009, 12:01 PM
You stay classy, Cleveland!

http://www.vincev.com/anchorman/anchorman5.jpg

Chris Cristofori
09-29-2009, 06:07 PM
every dude says there done drinking at least once a year, thats just the way shit goes. i bet ya before 2011 you would have done something more stupid and terrible than what ya done last night!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2009, 06:46 PM
your right..im going to drink again. Soon.

And my friend told me I said to the vietnamese kid, "I don't give a fuck" after he said i was biting his girl.
I also bit another girl who was the ex of my cousin on the arm and she told me i bruised her. haha.
Needless to say my cousin was acting like a bitch about me flirting with her even tho dude is pussy whipped on some other girl.
His mommy came over and cock blocked...no joke, cuz it was a bocce league and his mom and my uncle have a team too.

He said he was 'bitter'....about what? leaving a good looking girl for an average looking one with cankles?

Thats not my problem.

JerseyIronman
09-29-2009, 06:58 PM
biting bitches? haha damn thats pretty bad

were u drinking whisky or something?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2009, 07:01 PM
thats all i drank.

I dont kno how many shots of Jack and they were double shots some of em...and at the end of the night i did a jaegerbomb cuz thats was the one chick was doin, the birthday girl.

I mean...its a good think no bitch let me go down on her or else i prolly woulda chewed that shit off.

And if i got into a fight i definitely woulda been bitin someone nose off or at least tryin too.

JerseyIronman
09-29-2009, 07:10 PM
If your serious about quitting or cutting down but still want to drink just try and avoid the hard stuff.

Thats when my bad nights happen. I know thats nothing new but its true.

I pretty much only drink beer yet I still over do it where i regret the night before sometimes.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-29-2009, 07:49 PM
As you're already a latent homo, you should drink wine exclusively. It get's you drunk, but not so drunk you're biting bitches and picking fights with china men.

dB-p

prof zooruka
09-29-2009, 08:09 PM
, you should drink wine exclusively. It get's you drunk, but not so drunk you're biting bitches and picking fights with china men.

dB-p

hahahah lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-29-2009, 08:47 PM
{:( to aggressive drunks.

SKAMPOE
09-29-2009, 09:07 PM
http://www.picrandom.com/images/1253239379.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-29-2009, 09:16 PM
at least people don't become aggressive when stoned.

snapple
09-29-2009, 10:23 PM
you would have a drinking probably.

you probably called him a chink or a gook or something.

as long as you don't drink and drive i don't really care.

you're an asshole.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-29-2009, 10:25 PM
Don't stop drinking Tooch.

I no longer get drunk, and i feel all the more shit as a result.

Art Vandelay
09-29-2009, 10:37 PM
something tells me that every girl nick toochski has slept with, has quit drinking.

5hundred&one
09-29-2009, 11:04 PM
when I saw bocce league, I thought a joke was in order, so I google imaged bocce ball and this was the first thing that came up.

http://radicalbocce.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/610_bocce_ball_espn_0152.jpg

maybe I misjudged this sport? I'm about to find the nearest bocce tournament and sign myself up.

Tommy
09-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Try weed.

SKAMPOE
09-30-2009, 01:52 PM
werd, i get happy n just wanna have a good time, it also makes me focus like extra focus on any thing im doin at the moment lmao i love weed

Olive Oil Goombah
09-30-2009, 03:00 PM
weed is boring. I dont even smoke anymore. I been done with it. Cant even remember the last time i got high.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-30-2009, 03:02 PM
As you're already a latent homo, you should drink wine exclusively. It get's you drunk, but not so drunk you're biting bitches and picking fights with china men.

dB-p

well, i'd rather bite bitches and live with that than be caught carrying around a glass of wine.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-30-2009, 03:31 PM
I try never to become drunk anymore. It's immature, very much annoying and actually it has no use at all anymore. It used to be fun when i was young and all, but now i'm too old to go around being drunk as fuck. I've got better things to do the day after than just lying around all day.

JerseyIronman
09-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Drinking is really fun.

I really like the act of drinking and the way alcohol tastes, especially beer. I agree though that being drunk isnt that cool, espcially as you get older. You should be able to control your drinking.

Well if everyone is getting drunk its different, just dont be that guy. Dont be the drunkest guy like NickyTooch.

Tecknowledgist
09-30-2009, 08:08 PM
im always that guy which has become a problem. ive completely stopped drinking liquor. its hard to draw the line with liqour because one shot can take you over the edge so quickly. beer from here on out

diggy
09-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Hey, Nick?

You done drinking cause it brings out the worst in you?

That's weak, son.

Drinkin neva made me do stuff I regret. Even when I'm drunk I have self-control.

Man-up, Nicky.

Art Vandelay
09-30-2009, 08:29 PM
a drunk man speaks a sober man's thoughts. i think nickToochski is afraid of what's really going on in his head.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-01-2009, 03:00 AM

I know aggressive weed smokers.

You should see them drunk...

Senator C. Palantine
10-01-2009, 07:31 AM

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4758200/geek-main_Full.jpg

Mumm Ra
10-01-2009, 07:44 AM
nicky has nothing on my brother's "never drinking again" night just a few nights ago

his blurry story short - he was left with deep scrapes all across most of his face/ head and a broken collar bone. and his new bike was stolen that he had bought a week prior.
judging by the god-awful sounds he was making as he was forced to get up and head to the hospital - i never want to wake up with a hangover and broken collar bone.

it's been almost a week and he hasn't drank again tho

in other news
if this is your best "never drinking again" story you have - you really need to drink more and come up with something worthwhile. I feel cheated by the title of this thread after reading that.

the scarecrow
10-01-2009, 12:42 PM
the cavs wont win w shaq either hahahahaha

DC Entel
10-01-2009, 02:38 PM
stay away from red bull and vodkas kid you just might be biting the vietnam kid

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-01-2009, 03:29 PM

what kind of weed are they smoking? :{

Olive Oil Goombah
10-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Drinking is really fun.

I really like the act of drinking and the way alcohol tastes, especially beer. I agree though that being drunk isnt that cool, espcially as you get older. You should be able to control your drinking.

Well if everyone is getting drunk its different, just dont be that guy. Dont be the drunkest guy like NickyTooch.

Well put. You never want to be that guy. But that night...i was.

Hey, Nick?

You done drinking cause it brings out the worst in you?

That's weak, son.

Drinkin neva made me do stuff I regret. Even when I'm drunk I have self-control.

Man-up, Nicky.

U drink a 40 and think your geeked. Nigga thats just an appetizer.

HAHAHA! one of my worst drunken nights ever was with red bull and 150 proof vodka. This was when redbull first came out and i never heard of it......when i was like 20 or 21 back in about '02...the old days.

Anyways we were drink tall glass of this stuff...several. Long story short, i was in Athens, Ohio at Ohio University, one of the biggest party schools in the country and we got in several large fights that night. Im talking large rumbles, like the ones you saw in the OUTSIDERS.

Not just one, but continuouslly all night with this one frat house we fought. It was absolutley insane. We were insane, and really it was our fault.

I havent been to OU since. LOL.

Teh KillaBee
10-01-2009, 05:27 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJN1MY_xRt0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJN1MY_xRt0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MENES
10-01-2009, 06:25 PM

hahaha respect

AcidPhosphate69
10-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Hahaha, this thread rocks.

Not too long ago, me and a couple buddies went to this nice ass house and got BOMBED. The last thing I remember is putting a cigarette out on my arm like it was nothing. I woke up at home in a pile of laundry.

Apparently, we were all assholes but the kid living there had no nuts. We were playing "spin in a circle and pound your beer and try not to fall down" and I straight busted ass through the kids grill and broke mad shit. I also pissed in his fire place.

I know it sounds like bullshit but I can honestly say, that was one of the tamer nights I've had. I got drunken blackout stories for days.

JerseyIronman
10-01-2009, 06:54 PM
HAHAHA! one of my worst drunken nights ever was with red bull and 150 proof vodka. This was when redbull first came out and i never heard of it......when i was like 20 or 21 back in about '02...the old days.

man redbull and vodka can be bad news. The only time i drink that is when im low on energy and then i only have one, just so I can get back to beer drinking.

One is an stimulant and one is a depressant which shouldnt be mixed naturally

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Alcohol is a good thing. Drunkenness is when we're at our reallest. When our inhibitions are down we act as we would. I for example am I nicer person drunk than sober, I become outgoing and caring. When I'm sober I don't give a fuck about people and usually come off as an arrogant dick. When I'm drunk I just want to have a good time and I want other people to have a good time with me. Why? Because I'm a good person.

If I was sober I'd consider sticking my dick in that passed out chick...

If I was drunk I'd protect her and fight anyone who wants to dick her if she's unconscious. I'm just that good of a person...

Not that I haven't trashed people's houses in my time, but I usually offer to help clean up afterwards.

I'm just really moral I guess.

food for thought
10-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Hahaha, this thread rocks.

Not too long ago, me and a couple buddies went to this nice ass house and got BOMBED. The last thing I remember is putting a cigarette out on my arm like it was nothing. I woke up at home in a pile of laundry.

Apparently, we were all assholes but the kid living there had no nuts. We were playing "spin in a circle and pound your beer and try not to fall down" and I straight busted ass through the kids grill and broke mad shit. I also pissed in his fire place.

I know it sounds like bullshit but I can honestly say, that was one of the tamer nights I've had. I got drunken blackout stories for days.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha funny ass shit

one time i got all fucked up, blacked out, threw a party at my house (on college campus) and didnt even remember that shit at all lol

i woke up the next morning and went to take a piss lol, there was a plastic cup sitting on top of the toilet and there were a couple on the floor LOL

i was like "wtf?" lol

went out to the living room and there was shit all over the place, emplty cups, chairs and shit lol, spilt drinks on the counter and floor lol .there was a stereo system on the kitchen counter that didnt belong to me or my roommates LOL

lol my homeboy told me i stopped the music at middle of the pary while girls were dancing and shit lol and tried to put on some Damian marley LOL

he said i wasnt feeling how they were playing young dro, jim jones and shit hahahahahahahahaha

anyways, apparently there was like 40+ ppl partying over there lol

crazy nights

diggy
10-01-2009, 08:43 PM
U drink a 40 and think your geeked. Nigga thats just an appetizer.

That's what you think about me. LOL

I only drink hard shit when I drink.

Vodka and shit. And anything with a high volume of alcohol.

I never blacked out.

:satisfy:

Mumm Ra
10-01-2009, 10:36 PM
there's probably at least 50 nights of my life I don't remember

Longbongcilvaringz
10-01-2009, 10:39 PM
what kind of weed are they smoking? :{

The finest australian bush weed.

RandyP
10-01-2009, 11:01 PM
there's probably at least 50 nights of my life I don't remember

There's probably 50 nights this year I don't remember.

lal

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-02-2009, 04:39 PM
The finest australian bush weed.

if your weed is gonna make me aggressive then you can keep it. |)

i like the stuff that mongs you out and gives you nothing but naughty thoughts (funny AND sexy ones).

Olive Oil Goombah
10-02-2009, 05:07 PM
i hate marijuana anymore.

JerseyIronman
10-02-2009, 05:08 PM
I only drink hard shit when I drink.

Vodka and shit. And anything with a high volume of alcohol.

I never blacked out.

:satisfy:

damn thats TRILL

Olive Oil Goombah
10-02-2009, 05:10 PM
yea but how much vodka....anyone can have a few shots and then some and be fine.

If you can drink a fifth in under 2 to 3 hours and be fine, than really you have yourself a drinking problem.

JerseyIronman
10-02-2009, 05:19 PM
beer is just so much better. its refreshing and carbonated and theres more of it

diggy
10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
yea but how much vodka....anyone can have a few shots and then some and be fine.

If you can drink a fifth in under 2 to 3 hours and be fine, than really you have yourself a drinking problem.

Idk how much I drink, but it is not a fifth. Lol. That's insane son.

I know when to stop.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-02-2009, 05:30 PM
i hate marijuana anymore.

the other bonus is that with weed, you don't get a hangover the next day.

Mumm Ra
10-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Idk how much I drink, but it is not a fifth. Lol. That's insane son.

I know when to stop.
well no wonder you haven't blacked out

i used to drink fifths of 5 oclock on the regular

Olive Oil Goombah
10-02-2009, 07:48 PM
the other bonus is that with weed, you don't get a hangover the next day.

i used to feel sluggish and raw throated after heavy smokin sessions. I dont miss it. It makes some people hyper but it makes me lazy as fuck.

Mumm Ra
10-02-2009, 08:20 PM
this is generally what happens when you down an entire fifth of 5 oclock in a night:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3379/lce375ccb8e554541dbecdb.jpg
i think that was my kitchen floor.

one of my worst nights was when I woke up with a 5 inch scrape on my left arm/ elbow from I don't know what - and no glasses, so i had to drop $300 on a new pair the next day

JerseyIronman
10-02-2009, 08:31 PM
i used to feel sluggish and raw throated after heavy smokin sessions. I dont miss it. It makes some people hyper but it makes me lazy as fuck.

Weed gives me that feeling where im being sucked into the seat so bad that it takes an act of god to get me back up.

I get that feeling with alcohol too but only when im drinking by myself or if i come from a night of drinking and just pass out on the couch after eating whatevers in the fridge - you know the feeling. Usually the social interaction you do while drinking makes the tiredness not an issue and it usually has an energizing effect on me.