PDA

View Full Version : That scumbag Roman Polanski was finally arrested

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Swiss arrest Polanski on US request in sex case

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090927/capt.e630a82476934d9587a27cd7018541ef.switzerland_ polanski_vlm133.jpg?x=213&y=136&xc=2&yc=1&wc=409&hc=261&q=85&sig=ul73omaowfqw_JQ8yztI8A-- (http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/FILE---May-19-2007-file-photo-French-director-Roman/photo//090927/482/e630a82476934d9587a27cd7018541ef//s:/ap/20090927/ap_on_en_mo/eu_switzerland_polanski)

ZURICH – Director Roman Polanski was arrested by Swiss police as he flew in for the Zurich Film Festival and faces possible extradition to the United States for having sex in 1977 with a 13-year-old girl, authorities said Sunday.
Polanski was scheduled to receive an honorary award at the festival when he was apprehended Saturday at the airport, the Swiss Justice Ministry said in a statement. It said U.S. authorities have sought the arrest of the 76-year-old director around the world since 2005.
"There was a valid arrest request and we knew when he was coming," ministry spokesman Guido Balmer told The Associated Press. "That's why he was taken into custody."
Polanski, the director of such classic films as "Chinatown," "Rosemary's Baby," fled the U.S. in 1978, a year after pleading guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with the underage girl.
Polanski has asked a U.S. appeals court in California to overturn a judges' refusal to throw out his case. He claims misconduct by the now-deceased judge who had arranged a plea bargain and then reneged on it.
His victim, Samantha Geimer, who long ago identified herself publicly, has joined in Polanski's bid for dismissal, saying she wants the case to be over. She sued Polanski and reached an undisclosed settlement.
Balmer, the Swiss spokesman, said the U.S. would now have to make a formal extradition request. A U.S. Justice Department spokeswoman in Washington declined to comment on the case Sunday.
Polanski's French lawyer, Georges Kiejman, told France-Inter radio that it was "too early to know" if Polanski would be extradited.
"The proceedings must take their course," he said Sunday. "For now we are trying to have the arrest warrant lifted in Zurich."
Kiejman later told The Associated Press that France does not extradite its citizens and that U.S. authorities had never asked France to prosecute Polanski at home.
Balmer said Polanski's arrest was not influenced by politics, even though the director has often traveled or stayed in the country. A 1996 interview with Canada's Menz magazine describes Polanski's visits to the luxury resort of Gstaad, where he regularly came to ski, attend festivals or escape from media pressure.
The arrest of someone facing an international warrant is "automatic when you know when and at what time the individual is coming," Balmer said. "It's not as if Switzerland is controlling all people on the border. So people can enter and exit freely in most cases."
Switzerland joined Europe's passport-free area in 2008 and ended all passport checks in March on flights to and from the 24 other countries participating in the agreement. Even before then, it rarely closely monitored the identities of travelers from neighboring European countries entering Switzerland.
Balmer flatly rejected that the arrest was somehow aimed at winning favor with the United States after a series of bilateral spats over tax evasion and wealthy Americans stashing money at Swiss banking giant UBS AG.
"There is no link with any other issues in question," he told The AP.
Earlier this year, Superior Court Judge Peter Espinoza in Los Angeles dismissed Polanski's bid to throw out the case because the director failed to appear in court to press his request, but said there was "substantial misconduct" in the handling of the original case.
In his ruling, Espinoza said he reviewed not only legal documents, but also watched the HBO documentary, "Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired," which suggests there was behind-the-scenes manipulations by a now-retired prosecutor who was not assigned to the case.

The Swiss statement said Polanski was in "provisional detention for extradition," but added he would not be transferred to U.S. authorities until all proceedings are completed. Polanski can contest his detention and any extradition decision in the Swiss courts, it said.
Polanski has lived for the past three decades in France, where his career has continued to flourish, and he received a directing Oscar in absentia for the 2002 movie "The Pianist." He is married to French actress Emanuelle Seigner, with whom he has two children.
He has avoided traveling to countries likely to extradite him. For instance, he testified by video link from Paris in a 2005 libel trial in London against Vanity Fair magazine. He did not want to enter Britain for fear of being arrested.
Rolf Haferkamp, a spokesman for prosecutors in Duisburg, Germany, declined to comment on why Polanski was not detained or arrested in Germany when he visited in 2008.
In Paris, Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand said he was "dumbfounded" by Polanski's arrest, adding that he "strongly regrets that a new ordeal is being inflicted on someone who has already experienced so many of them."
Those comments referred to the fact that Polanski, a native of France who was taken to Poland by his parents, escaped Krakow's Jewish ghetto as a child during World War II and lived off the charity of strangers. His mother died at the Nazis' Auschwitz death camp.
Mitterrand's office said Sunday that he was in contact with French President Nicolas Sarkozy "who is following the case with great attention and shares the minister's hope that the situation can be quickly resolved."
Polanski worked his way into filmmaking in Poland, gaining an Oscar nomination for best foreign-language film in 1964 for his "Knife in the Water." Offered entry to Hollywood, he directed the classic "Rosemary's Baby" in 1968.
But his life was shattered again in 1969 when his wife, actress Sharon Tate, and four other people were gruesomely murdered in Los Angeles by followers of cult figure Charles Manson. Tate was eight months pregnant at the time.
Polanski went on to make another American classic, "Chinatown," released in 1974.
In 1977, he was accused of raping the teenager while photographing her during a modeling session. The girl said Polanski plied her with champagne and part of a Quaalude pill at Jack Nicholson's house while the actor was away. She said that, despite her protests, he performed oral sex, intercourse and sodomy on her.
Polanski was allowed to plead guilty to one of six charges, unlawful sexual intercourse, and was sent to prison for 42 days of evaluation.
Lawyers agreed that would be his full sentence, but the judge tried to renege on the plea bargain. Aware the judge would sentence him to more prison time and require his voluntary deportation, Polanski fled to France.
Zurich Film Festival organizers said Polanski's detention had caused "shock and dismay," but said they would go ahead with Sunday's planned retrospective of the director's work, including "Knife in the Water," "Chinatown" and "The Pianist." The festival runs from Sept. 24 to Oct. 4.
The Swiss Directors Association sharply criticized authorities for what it deemed "not only a grotesque farce of justice, but also an immense cultural scandal."
France's Foreign Ministry said the French ambassador to Switzerland and the consul general in Zurich have contacted Swiss authorities about arranging a consular visit for Polanski. Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner spoke to his Swiss counterpart, Micheline Calmy-Rey, to urge that "Polanski's rights be fully respected and that the case would quickly result in a favorable outcome," the statement said.

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 12:52 PM
here is the testimony of the girl from his trial back in 1977. this is probably like a penthouse letter to emperor les

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/polanskia1.html

PALEFORCE
09-27-2009, 01:32 PM
a "w" for the good guys. hell probably pull some strings and get out of it though

Jedrek
09-27-2009, 04:23 PM
this bitch told couple yrs ago that she agreed for sex. The mother forced her to lie to get money.

BTW you have dumb law. In Europe the crime expirates even on murder.

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 06:49 PM

first of all, she never said that. she said she has forgiven him and doesn't want him to be thrown in jail. polanski paid her family a large settlement years ago.

second,
what kind of pedophile are you? even if a 13 year old girl agrees to have sex with an adult, you're still not allowed to do it. i'm all for statue of limitations, but when a guy ass rapes a 13 year old girl, he should be tortured the rest of his life.

JerseyIronman
09-27-2009, 07:23 PM

first of all, she never said that. she said she has forgiven him and doesn't want him to be thrown in jail. polanski paid her family a large settlement years ago.

second,
what kind of pedophile are you? even if a 13 year old girl agrees to have sex with an adult, you're still not allowed to do it. i'm all for statue of limitations, but when a guy ass rapes a 13 year old girl, he should be tortured the rest of his life.

Ya lol, i dont know about being tortured for the rest of his life, but it doesnt matter what the girl said shes was fucking 13. And did he really ass rape her, or was it just vag?

Also he gave her champagne right?

I wonder how much champagne it takes to get a 13 year old girl drunk. Im thinking like half a glass.

...Emporer les?

djskillz
09-27-2009, 07:31 PM
^There was more than champagne involved I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but LSD also played a part.

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 07:38 PM
yeah, he fucked her in the ass. and he gave her qualudes. read the testimony here...

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 07:58 PM
this bitch told couple yrs ago that she agreed for sex. The mother forced her to lie to get money.

Though, for years, Polanski maintained that the encounter was completely consensual, he seemed to change his attitude in a 1994 interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer.
"I know now it was, it was not the right thing to do," he said at the time. "But I was, there was no premeditation, you know, it was something that just happened."

Ya lol, i dont know about being tortured for the rest of his life
...Emporer les?

i don't know about you, but if my 13 year old sister was ass-raped by a 35 year old man, i would want him to be tortured for the rest of his life.

...Emporer les?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=43424

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2009, 08:23 PM
This is all uninteresting..

BUT HOW BOUT THEM BUNGLES???!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 08:26 PM
limus fucking sweed

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Lets face it, without Polamalu, you guys look woefully average. Especially in those awful white uniforms.

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 08:34 PM
it took lebron james to bring the city of cleveland to average status. when he is in nyc next year, cleveland will be a complete shit hole again.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2009, 08:40 PM
LOL...Shitsburgh has never been on par with Clevelands status. You already know this.

ALCATRAZ
09-27-2009, 08:45 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z144/dendy_ta/samantha1.jpg

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 08:48 PM

is that who he ass-raped?

ALCATRAZ
09-27-2009, 08:54 PM
yup

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2009, 09:04 PM
so wut Roman beat it up, yea he hit that but he aint seed it up so whats wrong?? Cappa says its koo

PALEFORCE
09-27-2009, 09:33 PM
aww shit nicky. the league is lucky right now. you know cant nobody fuck with us a full strength.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2009, 09:52 PM
I dunno man. Them Ravens are lookin better to me right now. Better line, better running game, and Flacco can play.

Art Vandelay
09-27-2009, 10:40 PM

do you mean former pitt panther joe flacco?

Jedrek
09-28-2009, 04:07 AM

second,

First of all yes she did.
"she said she has forgiven him and doesn't want him to be thrown in jail."

That's also truth.

second,

She looked at that time as 25 year woman . I know several young girls that doesn't look like their age. Look at miss teenagers or whatever. He didn't know that he is 13. I dunno how it is in U.S but in Poland you can have sex with 16. And fuck when a person agrees on sex it isn't raping

For normal man it is disgustin to have sex with a child. Polanski had psychological tests in US ( afeter that) on pedophilia and it was NEGATIVE.

Art Vandelay
09-28-2009, 10:47 AM

She looked at that time as 25 year woman.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z144/dendy_ta/samantha1.jpg

she looks awfully young to me. doesn't look like a 25 year old woman to me.

For normal man it is disgustin to have sex with a child. Polanski had psychological tests in US ( afeter that) on pedophilia and it was NEGATIVE.

you're making lots of claims here that i never heard before. i want to see proof on this one.

and why are you sticking up for this guy so much? are you roman polanski?

SL33
09-28-2009, 11:54 AM

second,

agreed.

btw, every crime expires after certain time (excluding genocide and other war crimes reckognized by Geneva conventions), even in the US.

amount of time varries from country to country...and that's the only difference.

Jedrek
09-28-2009, 02:34 PM
On this picture she looks young. Make up can make miracles.

I'm writing what I see on the news. Today I've read interrogation with this young inncoent girl and she lost her virginity at age of 8yrs. Before Polański she had sex 2 times.

I'm trying to be objective that's all. It's easy to accuse somebody.

Can you tell me what's the amount of time for exipration on pedophilia in CA ??

If in Europe for example murder expires after 30 yrs...so it's strange

LilDirtyBastard
09-28-2009, 02:41 PM
he should get what he deserves....totally unrelevant if he did it yesterday or XX years ago, and totally unrelevant if he is famous or something like that, where a victim is, there must be a doer... so just let justice speak

Longbongcilvaringz
09-28-2009, 03:28 PM

That's also truth.

second,

She looked at that time as 25 year woman . I know several young girls that doesn't look like their age. Look at miss teenagers or whatever. He didn't know that he is 13. I dunno how it is in U.S but in Poland you can have sex with 16. And fuck when a person agrees on sex it isn't raping

haha, you fucking imbecile.

It doesn't matter what she says now or what she said then, he fucked a child (and fed her alcohol and drugs)

On this picture she looks young. Make up can make miracles.

I'm writing what I see on the news. Today I've read interrogation with this young inncoent girl and she lost her virginity at age of 8yrs. Before Polański she had sex 2 times.

I'm trying to be objective that's all. It's easy to accuse somebody.

Can you tell me what's the amount of time for exipration on pedophilia in CA ??

If in Europe for example murder expires after 30 yrs...so it's strange

There is no accusation, he admitted to it.

So what if she "lost her virginity at 8" as you claim (probably untrue)? These were obviously other cases of sexual abuse. You're mentality is fucked up.

"In Europe" you might do that, but that's irrelevant and ridiculous. A crime isn't a crime once a certain amount of time has past?

I heard that the French government had some sort of problem with him being extradited also, what the fuck business is it of theirs anyway.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Based on the news media, global opinion, and this thread, one can only conclude that everybody in Europe is a proponent of child rape.

JASPER
09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Based on the news media, global opinion, and this thread, one can only conclude that everybody in Europe is a proponent of child rape.
True.

09-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Locatioin: Eurofagistan

ahahahhaaha. I never noticed that before

JASPER
09-28-2009, 04:11 PM
http://i053.radikal.ru/0909/4c/7c842c30c399.jpg

SL33
09-28-2009, 04:14 PM

don't exagerate.

i'm from europe and i'd hunt this guy till his deat.

09-28-2009, 04:18 PM
don't exagerate.

i'm from europe and i'd hunt this guy till his deat.

Because youre jealous of his proficiency at raping kids?

Jedrek
09-28-2009, 04:57 PM
haha, you fucking imbecile.

It doesn't matter what she says now or what she said then, he fucked a child (and fed her alcohol and drugs)

There is no accusation, he admitted to it.

So what if she "lost her virginity at 8" as you claim (probably untrue)? These were obviously other cases of sexual abuse. You're mentality is fucked up.

"In Europe" you might do that, but that's irrelevant and ridiculous. A crime isn't a crime once a certain amount of time has past?

I heard that the French government had some sort of problem with him being extradited also, what the fuck business is it of theirs anyway.

You moron I wrote that he didn't knew taht she was 13. Do you have problems with reading & understanding ??

I wrote also that info that she had sex twice was from her INTERROGATION that I've read today. That's her words at that time. So how the fuck you doubt if it's true ?? That show the mentality of this girl

Crime is a crime but you suffer as a runaway for all that yrs. For exapme he couldn't travel to US or country who had agreement with USA (extradition)

I'm very radical against paedophile, they should be castrated. But IMO Polański is innocent

Btw checkout the meaning of rape idiots.

He is a Jew born in Paris raised in Poland that's what the french buisness ignorant but probably you don't know where Paris is like a typical American

ALCATRAZ
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
he probably passed the pedo test because he isn't a pedo ... to me a true pedo is a dude who enjoys looking at girls before they even have a figure ... i'm talking like infant/toddler to like before they hit their teen years .... polanski is not a pedo ... a pervert, yes ... but no pedo

Jedrek
09-28-2009, 05:13 PM
that's what i'm sayin

09-28-2009, 05:19 PM
It doesn't matter what a pedophile is "to you"

A pedophile is someone who fucks kids.

That was what Pulanski did and ADMITTED to.

How can you believe he is innocent?

Jedrek
09-28-2009, 05:21 PM
he admitted he had sex with her he didn't admit that he know if she was 13 yrs

That's the main difference

09-28-2009, 05:25 PM
He spoke with her mother and her on numerous occasions. You think her age never came up?

How many polish people does it take to try and condone child rape?

ALCATRAZ
09-28-2009, 05:28 PM
he raped a child this is true all i'm saying is that i don't think he has the same psychological problems a true pedophile has which is why he passed the pedo test .. he's still a sick pervert tho don't get me wrong

Jedrek
09-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Yea where you found this that he spoke to her mother on numerous occasions ??

Maybe he is guilty but I don't belive it. look at the facts.

A giri who lost her virginty at 8 had sex twice before 13. A mother who let her stay with a 35 man at his house. takin some nude photos. For me they wanted to take money from him.

http://www.fotomodeling.pl/inlines/misspolski2009/nastolatki/wesolowska_01.jpg

Example. Does she looks like 15?? And she is

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-28-2009, 06:21 PM
A lot of you are fucked in the head! This guy should be locked up for a long time. This is unfortunate cause I respected him as a director before I heard that he raped a 13 y/o in the ass

Visionz
09-28-2009, 06:30 PM

That's also truth.

second,

a grown man sticking his dick in a 13 year old negates the need for a test. He's a pedofile and should pay the price for his actions.

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-28-2009, 10:30 PM
here is the testimony of the girl from his trial back in 1977. this is probably like a penthouse letter to emperor les

I came. ;$

raging bull
09-28-2009, 10:48 PM
roman's a sick fuck.. but he had some shit in his life, like the manson family killing sharon tate and his un-born baby

he was talented too, did some good movies

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Anyone got a link to the the pics he took of the girl that day? You know, for research purposes?

Jedrek
09-29-2009, 04:23 AM
Ok this is my last post cuz really i don't give a fuck about this jew, I don't even like his movies except The Pianist.

If he raped this girl and he know that she was 13 ,no matter what he have done or who he is he should pay for it.

but

When the girl agreed for sex and she didn't tell him that she is 13 and he thought that she is older cuz she looked like that ( ex. 18yr) the case is different.

And I would rather follow version number 2. That's all.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-29-2009, 08:25 AM
No, actually, it is no different no matter which of those two scenarios occurred.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-29-2009, 08:30 AM
You moron I wrote that he didn't knew taht she was 13. Do you have problems with reading & understanding ??

I wrote also that info that she had sex twice was from her INTERROGATION that I've read today. That's her words at that time. So how the fuck you doubt if it's true ?? That show the mentality of this girl

Crime is a crime but you suffer as a runaway for all that yrs. For exapme he couldn't travel to US or country who had agreement with USA (extradition)

I'm very radical against paedophile, they should be castrated. But IMO Polański is innocent

Btw checkout the meaning of rape idiots.

He is a Jew born in Paris raised in Poland that's what the french buisness ignorant but probably you don't know where Paris is like a typical American

I can hardly understand what you're saying.

The guy fed a kid drugs and fucked her.

He admitted to it.

But yeah, because she kind of looked like she might have been 16 there's no need to chase it up i guess.

I get the feeling you've been involved in something like this in the past, judging by your responses.

What the fuck is going on out there in the far reaches of Europe. It's madness.

Jedrek
09-29-2009, 10:36 AM
No, actually, it is no different no matter which of those two scenarios occurred.

Yea? So tell me what's wrong in sex with 18yr old girl when she wants it. Judging by your responses i think you have some homo leanings. What is going on in US?? It's madness.

BTW. This affair happened in USA

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Yea? So tell me what's wrong in sex with 18yr old girl when she wants it. Judging by your responses i think you have some homo leanings. What is going on in US?? It's madness.

Yeah the molestation happened in America but it was perpetrated by a Polish man and no there isnt anything wrong with having sex with an 18 y/o (if you KNOW theyre 18) but this girl was fucking 13! And he didnt have sex with her! He RAPED HER IN THE ASS!!

Visionz
09-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Ok this is my last post cuz really i don't give a fuck about this jew, I don't even like his movies except The Pianist.

If he raped this girl and he know that she was 13 ,no matter what he have done or who he is he should pay for it.

but

When the girl agreed for sex and she didn't tell him that she is 13 and he thought that she is older cuz she looked like that ( ex. 18yr) the case is different.

And I would rather follow version number 2. That's all.
see didn't look 18 when it happened, you're pulling that out of your ass. I've seen home movies of the GIRL around the time it happened and she very much looked all of her 13 years, which btw he was aware of. You saying he was deceived into thinking she was 18 is also a lie. He knew what he was doing and will face the consequences of his actions soon enough.

Jedrek
09-29-2009, 12:23 PM
. He knew what he was doing and will face the consequences of his actions soon enough.

If it's true than ok, no mercy . I only wrote what I've read in the newspapers and seen on the news.

An he isn't polish his jewish born in France

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-29-2009, 01:00 PM
If it's true than ok, no mercy . I only wrote what I've read in the newspapers and seen on the news.

An he isn't polish his jewish born in France

He was born in Paris during the holocaust but he is Polish and grew up there and began his career there. So hes one of yours lol

Longbongcilvaringz
09-29-2009, 01:07 PM

The fuck are you talking about.

You haven't grasped the concept that maybe he could have inquired about her age?

I guess that would have, like, killed the mood right?

While he was feeding her quaaludes and fucking her in the ass and shit.

SKAMPOE
09-29-2009, 01:09 PM
new track...SOME SAY-skampoe, produced by THE MERCHANT OF DEATH

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8156866

Jedrek
09-29-2009, 01:28 PM
He was born in Paris during the holocaust but he is Polish and grew up there and began his career there. So hes one of yours lol

I thought that wwII started in 39' not 33...lol

He's a jew real name Raymond Roman Liebling. The fact that he grew up and started carrer in Poland had nothing to do with it. Similar I can say that he is american cuz the biggest succseses he had when he lived there

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-29-2009, 01:43 PM
I thought that wwII started in 39' not 33...lol

He's a jew real name Raymond Roman Liebling. The fact that he grew up and started carrer in Poland had nothing to do with it. Similar I can say that he is american cuz the biggest succseses he had when he lived there

You retaded bro? He's Polish cause his parents were born in Poland, were Polish being Jewish is his religion not his nationality, which would be Polish-French or just Polish since he was only really born there. And show me where I said WW2 was going on in 33, I was talking about concentration camps

Jedrek
09-29-2009, 01:50 PM
don't insult another person when you're wrong ;>

His mother is from Russia his father was a Jew probably born in France. He is Jewis from nationality his real name is jewish "Liebling" isn't a polish surname. Concentration camps for Jews(and others) were built in 39' during wwII first in Stutthof as I remember.

"He was born in Paris during the holocaust " Holocaust started in 39'

Show me were you were talking about concentration camps

EDIT and fuck he never had been in camp only in Cracov getto

AcidPhosphate69
09-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Alright, my only post regarding this matter.

Think of it this way, if he wasn't famous...there wouldn't be any sympathy for him. This odd cult of celebrity worship is gettign fucking out of hand. Just because a man accomplishes something, does not mean he's a good person.

If he had remorse, he would have dealt with the charges when they happened instead of fleeing to europe and building a career. The man is a coward and a pederast and should face the consequences.

To anybody who wants to forgive this guy without him serving his due time, I ask; what if that was your sister or your daughter? Would you be as forgiving?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-29-2009, 02:24 PM
don't insult another person when you're wrong ;>

His mother is from Russia his father was a Jew probably born in France. He is Jewis from nationality his real name is jewish "Liebling" isn't a polish surname. Concentration camps for Jews(and others) were built in 39' during wwII first in Stutthof as I remember.

"He was born in Paris during the holocaust " Holocaust started in 39'

Show me were you were talking about concentration camps

EDIT and fuck he never had been in camp only in Cracov getto

You are an imbecile.

I don't even think it's the language barrier.

Hitler instantly began legislating in order to eventually incarcerate Jews in concentration camps instantly after he came to power in 1933.

There was a mass exodus of Jewish people.

This was the start of the Holocaust, the start of WWII or the invasion of Poland or whatever else are irrelevant, they're just extensions.

The first concentration camp (Dachau) was built in 1933.

Jedrek
09-29-2009, 02:41 PM
I don't know why I'm wasting time.

from english wikipedia if we have a language problem ( sry for my english)

After 1939, the camps increasingly became places where Jews and POWs were either killed or forced to live as slave laborers, undernourished and tortured.[79] It is estimated that the Germans established 15,000 camps in the occupied countries, many of them in Poland.

One of the first was Dachau, which opened in March 1933. These early camps were meant to hold, torture, or kill only political prisoners, such as Communists and Social Democrats

NOT STRICLY FOR JEWS

Now my words

holocaust means Extinction. The plan of "ending the jewish problem" was created in 1941.

If for you holocaust is Persecution it started hundred of years before

Longbongcilvaringz
09-29-2009, 03:03 PM
The plan of 'ending the jewish problem' was not created in 1941.

Hitler outlined even before 1933 that he planned to annihilate the entire Jewish population.

If your intent on using wikipedia as an example then:

A quote from Hitler in 1922.

"Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows – at the Marienplatz in Munich (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich), for example – as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.[49] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust#cite_note-48)"

Mein Kampf, published in 1925, clearly outlines an intention to eliminate Jews.

There is historical conjecture about when the Holocaust started (either in 33' or 41'), but it's not strictly wrong to say it started in 1933.

Why you are so hung up on some guy saying Polanski was born during the Holocaust is beyond me anyway.

It had nothing to do with his point, which was that Polanski is polish.

And a child molester.

Jedrek
09-29-2009, 03:17 PM
yes it was created in 1941 autmn in german it's :"die Endlösung der Judenfrage"

Why you're quoting AH?? If Hitler showed his intention in 22, the holocaust started in 22?

holocaust started when he started to realize the plan of kilin jewish nation and it was in 1941.

In 35 he started the persecution (Norymberg laws)

I hunged up cuz for me it's wrong. Ok but it doesn't matter.

And I'm not sayin that Polański didn't molest a child I'm just testin different points of view.

Visionz
09-29-2009, 03:41 PM
yes it was created in 1941 autmn in german it's :"die Endlösung der Judenfrage"

Why you're quoting AH?? If Hitler showed his intention in 22, the holocaust started in 22?

holocaust started when he started to realize the plan of kilin jewish nation and it was in 1941.

In 35 he started the persecution (Norymberg laws)

I hunged up cuz for me it's wrong. Ok but it doesn't matter.

And I'm not sayin that Polański didn't molest a child I'm just testin different points of view.
The Night of Broken Glass happened in November, 1938. So once again, your facts are not straight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_night_of_broken_glass

Jedrek
09-29-2009, 04:02 PM
But I'm not talking about kristallnacht in 38 i wrote about Nuremberg laws in 35;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

Chris Cristofori
09-29-2009, 05:32 PM
bet ya that 13 year old puss was tiiiiiiiiight!