PDA

View Full Version : 10 honeybunz so id protect yo ass fo 10 dayz, that was the deal nigga so whered u go?

Sickandary!
09-27-2009, 05:52 PM
awww man dont u hate havin to sweat the small stuff when u in lockup.

like a hood rich OG like me could give a fuck about commisary when my rep in general getz me everything for free in just about any tank u can put me in anywayz.

damn man i feel sorry for some of the fish i gotta bunk with when im in county. yeah take it from me.... dont turn yourself in when u been high on that obama kush for dayz. i G'd myself with that deal man i was so burnt from that bud i didnt know that makin that lil deal with newdude would land me in a spot lookin so bad. i didnt think he'd have such a hard time comin thru with his end, pushed me to the edge man in front of the whole team yo. i feel a lil heartless after what i felt i had to do to the fresh young grasshopper of E tank. it was either crack his fuckin head wide open and beat him unconcious or let the native circle handle it for me.
i warned him tho......if u can hit that emergency "CO to the rescue button" before i stomp what'z mine outta u ill let u walk on 1 condition.....i was like fuck it...kill mode....str8 up rocked his shit and sent him to the infirmary. i figured he'd squeel either way. but naw he took it like a man and didnt say shit. next time u better have my fee in advance or i wont be so kind to u in the end feel me.......////

anywayz that was the highlight of my week. lil nigga shoulda been a lil wise before he beat on his old lady and broke the no contact order that landed him 90 dayz in the first place....i hate cats that beat there babyz mamaz an shit. only reason he got a pass was he was 19 with no priors...just a bad drunk is what i made of him.....awwww fuck it.....

i know yall would do the same......

so all yall timmay lookin computer nerdz got any hard time beatdown storyz for sickandary! or what?...dont be ashamed how many times u been punked u can let it out here, i feel like sharing with the weak today......i got excellent advice on how to keep u from being knocked out cold and raped on the next time u get a MIP or DUI and have to serve your time with the vets and wolfz of the gray hotelz around the globes and shit.

oh well im free now, that was my latest jail entry....hopefully u got something cool to add...

remember when in doubt of situation that might land u a heavy sentence from the judge, go back to training day and think of what denzel asked whiteboy
"are u a sheep or are u a wolf?, ow,ow,owwoooooooo".....

than ask "u wanna go to jail or u wanna go home"

dont matter to me man....pyru'z, mestizo's, surrenos, nortenos, rollin 60'z u name it im down with it in or out....home is where the heat iz,,,and i aint brought nothin but fire down upon muthafuckaz trippin on my set.

so fuck all yall white cracka supremesist nazi niggaz.....i aint down with u yo. its a family/ money thang......dont mind the italians, got damn i hate rascism tho.

ps that boy i beat wasnt a AB'r.....just some white dummy can only hit girls with cheap shots and shit. i was gonna throw him to the wolves anywayz.

but yeah im just happy to not have any warrants.....i can party 24-7 now an i luv it

INF
09-27-2009, 06:01 PM
dude u got locked up again???? how many times you been to county jail sic? I went this last may and thats my last fucking time going to jail.I'm done for real for reals.

SKAMPOE
09-27-2009, 06:07 PM
fuck jail n peace to the female c.o's lol

Uncle Steezo
09-27-2009, 06:25 PM
white dude and black dude been at it all weekend. whiteboy sits in black boys seat during tv time. that was the last straw. during pre bed shower the nigga dumps cold water on the crackers head while he ws in the shower.

why did the redneck rush out the shower nekkid and soapy like a rabid pitbull and beat that nigga like he stole somethin. then straddled him and proceded to pull a mma ground and pound. all with soapy nutz.

hilarious.

SKAMPOE
09-27-2009, 08:56 PM
lol yuk

Bobby_Digital72
09-27-2009, 10:09 PM
OK this in Dorm and settin its right after breakfast and this white dude cleaning up his area and accidently bumps this other white dudes bed... Guy#1 He's an OG....Guy#2 just a 1st termer....Guy#1 says sorry no disrespect..Guy#2 says aight and goes back to bed...few minutes later Guy#1 bumps his bed again ...Guy#2 says something but ends up calling Guy#1 a bitch....

Guy#1 says alright lets handle this in tv room (no camera in there)..Guy#2 agrees..gets up starts putn on pants and a t-shirt on Guy#1 goes into the tv room and waits for him..

as Guy#2 getn ready.....Guy#1 cant wait anylonger...comes out of the tv room and starts pounding the crap of Guy#2.

other white dudes in the dorm broke it up...so Guy#2 goes into the bathroom to clean himself up...and Guy#1 decides he's not done yet and pounds on dude some more ..Thats when the Dorm Officers finally saw it and stopped it ..

Guy#1 and Guy#2 end up getting mutual combat charges but Guy#1 ends up taking all the blame and says he assaulted Guy#2..

INF
09-27-2009, 10:42 PM
alright alright alright

here is one from my last stay

This shit went down in court. There are cells right outside of the courtrooms for when you go to court and end up getting locked up or you are already locked up and you are going to court while still incarcerated. Inside of these cells there is maybe enough room for about 8 ppl to fit comfortable. The courts cells are about a little smaller than most reg jail cells (something like a walk-in closet). So this day I had to go to court they end up stuffing me in this cell outside the courtroom and it had like 20 mf's in it straight up.

When they opened the door for me (and 5 other inmates that were with me) I look in there and Im like Heeeeeell No but we all end up fitting in there somehow with nobody being able to move at all. Literally shoulder to shoulder.

Now ... there is a little divider wall in the cell and on one side is a toilet and the other side is where you enter the cell. REal Small Space Im talking about here...

alright so in the section that has the toilet is like 3 dudes huddled shoulder to shoulder cuz thats how packed it is. One of them dudes has to take a piss at one point so there was a shift in shuffle between us all. so this guy that takes the piss he finishes and then figures that he could just climb the toilet and sit on top of the little divider wall. Whatever ,he end up doing just that.

So there we are all.CRAMMED. Dude sitting up on the wall an shit.10 minutes or more go by and then we all start talking one by one to ease the tension or whatever. Well right over by me is this lil young cat (ends up he was 20) and he starts talking about boot camp and all us older cats are laughing like "fuck that" shit or else "I been there before". So the lil young cat starts eying down everybody he can that laughed it up. Dude looks over my way and I just smile and keep laughing not saying a damn thing.He looks at this other cat thats laughing it up hard and even poppin jokes but it turns out this guy thats making jokes is a OG of the same click that the lil young bootcamp cat is from so the lil young cat knew he couldnt flex.

....and then thats when it happened.

Lil young cat catches the eye of dude sitting on the divider wall and the lil young cat ask dude if it was funny.

Dude on the toilet divider wall tells him something to the degree that yeah its funny and little shits like the bootcamp kid dont mean shit to him. The lil young cat was like oh thats funny cuz I swear I would make you my bitch if it came down to it. Literally verbatim this lil young cat introduces this bitch making stuff. Dude on the wall wasnt having it and told him if he said one more thing he was gonna slap the shit outta lil dude.

Now - Im right there. SHit we was all right there.like 30 dudes crammed in a cell almost smaller than a gas station bathroom.

Lil dude puts his cheek up to mock ol dude on the wall like "bet you wont"

next thing you know a hand came out the sky and slapped the SHIT outta lil dude.

at that point it got mad quiet and lil young cat just looked up at dude for what seemed like a long time and then *POW* Lil young cat jumps up and binks this older cat in the nose.

Next thing you know blood is squirting everywhere from dudes nose.It's getting on everybody. Just Gushing from dudes nose like a water hose for real.

Well this guy on the wall , he just starts swinging from up there. They exchanged like 15 quick blows and then old dude hops off the wall.

I told everybody to back up and give em there space and I hear one person say "hit the button". Im like Fuck that aint nobody hitting the button let em do what they gotta do. I straight Reffed that shit real quick.

Then I got back.

You gotta understand here that the fucked up part of this was that all of us were there to go to court. A place where we need to plead innocence if necessary or at least show some responsibility and some self-control.

These 2 mf's are just straight fucking it up for not only the rest of us but most important - their own selves.

Anyway back to the fight.

So the cat that jumped down off the wall had the boot camp kid in a head lock and was throwing some type of shots. From where I was I thought he was winning but then I could hear "he's getting tired man , he aint doing any damage" and sure enough you could hear the thuds of this guys punches dull down.

OH YEAH - THIS LIL YOUNG BOOTCAMP KID WAS IN LEG SHACKLES. Leg shackles y'all!!!! He was the only one in the cell with them on.

So once this blood gusher tired out the lil young cat turned it on him and starts in. Next thing you know this muhfuckin lil young kid picks up the old dude and power bombs him. NO LIE!

Soon as old dude got power bomb he starts yelling truce. They both squash it and shake but it was too late. THe pigs was opening the door.

They came in and took both them dudes out. While the rest of us shuffled away and into the courtroom we could overhear EMS trying to reset dudes nose.

once court was over we all found out that dude added an extra assault charge to his stay.A felony too.

they shoulda never crammed that many dudes up in that lil cell.

Sickandary!
09-27-2009, 11:01 PM
hahahahahaha.....^^^^^^^^roflmao

yeah yeah an peace to all the bisexual female CO's blowin me kisses in the yard an shit.

i organized a spades tournament and was kikcin ass when i got a visit from my bitch and shit and went to check her out. i missed my evening medz cuz of that visit...blood thinners for bloodclots in my leg. so they sent me to the medical tank aka solitary confinement for like 2 days. some faggit i was schoolin at cards made up a buncha shit how i kited my way outta gettin jumped by his phony ass instant coffee slangin bullshit crew all because i punked one of his niggaz outta there seat (for the record it was my muthafuckin seat. so like 2 days later i get back in E and first thang first i asked what it look like with the spadez tourny......yall put it on pause till the god reappeared right? naw bitch ass james started runnin his mouth how u saw him snortin instant coffee with his girls and ratted em out cuz u knew the tournament was a lost cause on your part.....

ewwwww i was fuckin pissed. i go to james who gots 3 black eyes and a bent tooth grill and ask "why?" why u gotta go above me in my own tourney when u could ask any guard where kendogg be and they'd just say "medical leave" and how i was comin right back after my pills were adjusted.....blood clots aint no joke.......like kryptonight to the G.O.D.z ( my best friend got shot in his calf and he gets clots too) we gotta where stockings and shit (anti embolism shits.)

anyways u dont stab someone in the back like me aight.....i got that rare natural non man made superhuman charisma and all around state of grace only godz favorites get blessed with. nawwww....u can look in my eyes and see my universal potential exceedz 98% of the criminalz in the joint.

bottom line, u dont fuck with my spade game.

so i reminded this lil colgate fake crooked baby mama tat wearin white irish biatch that there's a panic button for when the tears of fear come on like bats outta hell via his fuckin beat up forehead. i already knew some of my natives jumped him the second he tried to take over my tournament.......(even tried to claim all my sets as his own an shit)
like all the indianz just died an shit, like no one would notice. fuck i got the kite from a guard explaining the whole deal before breakfast after my first night in solitaire and shit man......go underestimatin a OG like me when over half the jail, inmates, guards trustees, staff, u name it....know the whole 2nd block would be total bitchmade chaos with out me and my affiliates keepin the prison organized and every G well fed and shit.
i got it sown even the judges show respect to my peeps shit i own the rez if u know anything about gangbangin on the rez u know i got it like that. u wanna throw, ill throw, bang hammers nigga bring it...like sin I got 80 cats chillin in yo alley where yo dogz at.

anywayz...it was funny i slammed his head in the button like 5 times. then made one of his boys hold that button down till the CO came and scooped his ass off to PC. then i made that kid take the heat.....he was cool bout it, didnt even have to hesitate to make it up, he said it loud and all proud.....i beat the shit outta that nigga for countin cardz after bein warned......

i was like shit kid, thatz pretty wise......definantly gone put that kid on something in the future. that kinda mentality is what u look for in your soldiers right there....instant respect and quik thinkin for the best side yo the natives.

jailz tough as fuck when u got like 8000 relatives wrapped up in the prison system just like u. alot of chirp chirps, birthdates and release dates to remember. i aint a murderer yet but that muthafuckin kid tryin to throw off my spade game almost got me some of the most feared tats in the whole judicial system man i was fuckin pissed. kid's lucky he's got kids. have some juveniles beatdown his underaged offspring while they walk home from school. that was a big money tourney yo.

i mean,,,....mighta just meant a buck or two for me when it comes down to it but it woulda probably meant a big deal to u.

haha. as u can tell im still for the people. need to mod me back up, vatican, joker status. peace to wucorp.....only internet shit im into.....other than photobucket an u tube

Sickandary!
09-28-2009, 12:40 AM
alright alright alright

here is one from my last stay

This shit went down in court. There are cells right outside of the courtrooms for when you go to court and end up getting locked up or you are already locked up and you are going to court while still incarcerated. Inside of these cells there is maybe enough room for about 8 ppl to fit comfortable. The courts cells are about a little smaller than most reg jail cells (something like a walk-in closet). So this day I had to go to court they end up stuffing me in this cell outside the courtroom and it had like 20 mf's in it straight up.

When they opened the door for me (and 5 other inmates that were with me) I look in there and Im like Heeeeeell No but we all end up fitting in there somehow with nobody being able to move at all. Literally shoulder to shoulder.

Now ... there is a little divider wall in the cell and on one side is a toilet and the other side is where you enter the cell. REal Small Space Im talking about here...

alright so in the section that has the toilet is like 3 dudes hudled shoulder to shoulder cuz thats how packed it is. One of them dudes has to take a piss at one point so there was a shift in shuffle between us all. so this guy tht takes the piss he finishes and then figures that he could just climb the toilet and sit on top of the little divider wall. Whatever ,he end up doing just that.

So there we are all.CRAMMED. Dude sitting up on the wall an shit.10 minutes or more go by and then we all start talking one by one to ease the tension or whatever. Well right over by me is this lil young cat (ends up he was 20) and he starts talking about boot camp and all us older cats are laughing like "fuck that" shit or else "I been there before". So the lil young cat starts eyeing down everybody he can that laughed it up. Dude like my way and I just smile and keep laughing not saying a damn thing.He looks at this other cat thats laughing it up hard and even poppin jokes but it turnes out this guy thats making jokes is a OG of the same click that the lil young bootcamp cat is from so the lil young cat knew he couldnt flex.

....and then thats when it happened.

Lil young cat catches the eye of dude sitting on the divider wall and the lil young cat ask dude if it was funny.

Dude on the toilet divider wall tells him something to the degree that yeah its funny and little shits like the bootcamp kid dont mean shit to him. The lil young cat was like oh thats funny cuz I swear I would make you my bitch if it came down to it. Literally verbatim this lil young cat introduces this bitch making stuff. Dude on the wall wasnt having it and told him if he said one more thing he was gonna slap the shit outta lil dude.

Now - Im right there. SHit we was all right there.like 30 dudes crammed in a cell almost smaller than a gas station bathroom.

Lil dude puts his cheek up to mock ol dude on the wall like "bet you wont"

next thing you know a hand came out the sky and slapped the SHIT outta lil dude.

at that point it got mad quiet and lil young cat just looked up at dude for what seemed like a long time and then *POW* Lil young cat jumps up and binks this older cat in the nose.

Next thing you know blood is squirting everywhere from dudes nose.It's getting on everybody. Just Gushing from dudes nose like a water hose for real.

Well this guy on the wall , he just starts swinging from up there. They exchanged like 15 quick blows and then lod dude hops off the wall.

I told everybody to back up and give em there space and I hear one person say "hit the button". Im like Fuck that aint nobody hitting the button let em do what they gotta do. I straight Reffed that shit real quick.

Then I got back.

You gotta understand here that the fucked up part of this was that all of us were there to go to court. A place where we need to plead innocense if nessesary or at least show some responsibility and some self-control.

These 2 mf's are just straight fucking it up for not only the rest of us but most important - their own selves.

Anyway back to the fight.

So the cat that jumped down off the wall had the boot camp kid in a head lock and was throwing some type of shots. From where I was I thought he was winning but then I could hear "he's getting tired man , he aint doing any damage" and sure enough you could hear the thuds of this guys puches dull down.

OH YEAH - THIS LIL YOUNG BOOTCAMP KID WAS IN LEG SHACKLES. Leg shackles y'all!!!! He was the only one in the cell with them on.

So once this blood gusher tired out the lil young cat turned it on him and starts in. Next thing you know this muhfuckin lil young kid picks up the old dude and power bombs him. NO LIE!

Soon as old dude got power bomb he starts yelling truce. They both squash it and shake but it was too late. THe pigs was opening the door.

They came in and took both them dudes out. While the rest of us shuffled away and into the courtroom we could overhear EMS trying to reset dudes nose.

once court was over we all found out that dude added an exrtra assualt charge to his stay.A felony too.

they shoulda never crammed that many dudes up in that lil cell.

roflmao!!!!....I used to be a lil ninja like that fuckin take down the head clown just to skip the lil baby boss era of my youth and step up to the majors like it was my birthright to over throw niggaz twice my size. yo this thread right here sumz up my destiny...check it out

yo this "500 lbs club nigga" that stepped to me like 1 year or so ago when i was sentenced to a year an a day to mcneil island state pen says to me when i first hit the cell was first ima fuckin knock u out, then im gonna fuck u....and i sayz "what?" !BAMMMM!! I CRACked that nigga so hard he was ghandi for a day dog.....when he came to the next morning he could remember one last thing....my face.

none of his boyz knew what i did yet, i didnt know the nigga, figured by his tats i just laid out a big tyme nigga fr real. show must go on tho so
i says

"get up killa, rememba me?
u should probably tuck your puckered starfish today nigga, u might be attracting alotta attention in the showers today....or not" and !bammmm! u know it....fuckin ko'd his faggit ass into the future for old timez sake.....

naw that was when i moved up to the top of the ladder. people was like " u dropped fisherman sam....some black guerilla muthafucka u dont put in check without asking first.

naw dont get it twisted i didnt fuck the fat nigga...fucked him up tho......he never looked at me wrong again.....infact I didnt even have to leave the block, he said it himself.....never speak to this new nigga without bein spoken too first. than he laughed....my fuckin head still hurts. ( lil rhyme an shit) he looked at me "hey that shit rhymed" what u think about what i come up with new G? i say'z "who fuck said u could talk nigga" drop an gimmee 50 u fat loud mouth muthafucka. and the whole block was like ohhhhhhh"....( yo sam turned out to be one cool gang affiliated prison rapo tho ya heard) he says' "if ima work for this nigga yall gone work for him too so fuckin give him 50. (i was like shit now ima have drop the whole squad, this is some hard time) and they was like awwww fuck man, and they got down with sam and gave me my 50. i couldnt believe it, like some military prison last castle box office shit. all cuz i knocked out the fuckin big dog twice. i aint even 500 lbs club material. but fuck gettin raped, that had me trippin. yep yep.....if there's one thing i know well it's how to fight

thats how i gots to know the original west coast dime breed, the real rollin 60'z crip and the rest of the jungle bunny hustlin cats who really run the streets. they found out i was down with the original M1 posse....(a multi-racial clique outta seattle an bellingham) since i was like 9 years old....NGB an mestizo mobsta'z(philipino mob)( <<thats a hard clique muthafuckin easily 10000 strong from seatown to chilliwak where all the budz at. fuck i made some connections in there dog. i was basically the dude that linked the native circle up with the chicano's an niggaz game tight around my area. we had it sown, still do. it helped tho that my best friend outta grade school was and still is a str8 up capo in the dime breed fam and black guerillaz. we didnt do time together in mcneil, but he's got a thousand niggaz digits who'd easily cross a rival out wit one IM dont matter where they are, hidin out in pc or right in the heart of the ward he'z fuckin got it like that.i aint really to affiliated with the native circle no mo cuz they got split up to different pens across the country they was so violent..like unessessary ruthlessness. even to there own peepz......like my cuzin jade, god rest his soul. his own people had him clipped at mcneil like 5-6 years ago. natives killlin natives over sour drug deals gone fucked up in the head. yo he jacked his own peepz and resold to his own peepz on anotha street. go's around comes around i guess. but fuck that if there's any cats i luved from grade school that was jade, calvin(my boy), sasquatch( he already done 12 years since he was 15 for homocide

i mean these are some killaz yo, ATF most wanted, FBI most wanted....not no tribal police chasin taggerz on quadz and shit like last christmas.....i told yall if they ever got me on that manslaughter shit that had nothin to do with me....id make it my main intent an goal to put my mind to work and make something big happen in this criminal empire that surroundz me we like to call the "west coast"

jade was buried in a red suit wit white pinstripez and a red bandana on. big ass funeral. fuck i feel like cryin. thatz where i ran into my boy calvin for the first time in over 10 yearz. we go back like tecmo bowl and shit. u know, ken griffey jr rookie upperdeck dreamz and shit. hustlin baseball cardz....street fighter 2 ya feel me.

yo i knew an know a mad amount of cats who been in an outta mcneil so i found my way to the big bling with the quickness......especiall proven to ALL the OG's i could fuckin squab on site no hesitationz. no room for hesitant niggaz. hesitant cliquez done get they ass cheeks split....usually just wit 2 hitz me hittin the bitch and the bitch hittin nuttin but the floor type shit.

yeah im made in county lol,....i was housed with one of the local surrenos SST whittier ese'z and i gotta admit that cat was kinda cool and shit for an ese that might stick you in the temple when u aint lookin an shit, gotta be careful when coincedences like 2 cats wit major gang tie's get to share cells and shit. he had some crystal tho brought up from somewhere's yo,,,,shit had me juiced for like 5 dayz and shit. jsut one or 2 linez man, some space meth an shit.

i was lucky tho cuz im on parole and i missed an appointement and aint got no job. i said fuck it they'll send me back upstate till 2010 before i see another hearing but naw my PO was like i dont care bout the missed appointment i know where u live remember.....what i do care about is the weed in yo piss everytime u get tested for narcotics. hahaaa, i actually laughed. he sent me to "MUNICIPAL COURT" for the shit can u believe it. he said get a job or i will throw u right back in the pen just like im throwin away this latest parole violation. let the judge decide where u go for smokin that shit on probation. "

COUNTY!!...10 DAYZ TO GET YO HONEYBUN HUSTLE ON. SHITS EASIER THAN JUVI DOG. I EVEN GOT ONE DAY GOOD TIME YO.....IM FUCKIN AMAZING DOG THATS ALL I CAN SAY.

SHOUT OUT TO INFINITY THE GOD, KNOWS MORE ABOUT TEXMEX GANGBANGIN THAN ANYONE I EVER SAID WHAT UP TOO AROUND HERE

STYLE ATL REPRESENTIN HARDCORE WALLSTREET DA HAMPTON DAYCARE T-BALLIN WIT HIS KID PAYIN HIS WAGE PAVIN THE WAY WIT T SHIRTZ AND WUCORP LIVE WIRE INVINCIBLE ANAGRAM WINGMAN, KNOWIN EVERYTHING BUT NEVA ACTUALLY BEEN IN DA BING TO BUSY GETTIN SINGLED OUTTA THE RING BY THE UNSMOKABLE SICKAROC-KING OF HUSTLING AN MOVIN "U NAME I SLUNG IT" EVERY DAMN THANG THE BIG WEST COAST EVER BE OFFERING.

THATZ ANOTHA THING I DID IN THE SLAM WAS RAP ALOT.

Sickandary!
09-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Oh yeah they neva got me for manslaughter.....they got me for evading an eluding, and pimpin, they actually connected me to prostituion/ crack, chiva whatever ring,,,,,,,but mainly evading police in a murder investigation....i seriously lucked out i didnt end up like some of my other cousins, doin 13 yearz for conspiracy to do this and conspiracy to hustle that. Seriously they nailed like 15 hi linin nativez on some international chronic smugglin philipino mafia drug ring shit like a quarter mile from my pad. Damn, dudez still waitin to get out over some weed and coke an guns an shit.. Simple shit.

Im out, ill come back when wucrop go's back to bein wutangcorp....2 many corn hustlin cats for my eyez yo. Thought id live it up. Tell about my most prized fight and shit. For real i had em doin push ups on my second day inside. Yeaaah boiiii hooooooooooraaaah

INF
09-28-2009, 01:56 AM
we go back like tecmo bowl and shit. u know, ken griffey jr rookie upperdeck dreamz and shit. hustlin baseball cardz....street fighter 2 ya feel me.

hahahaha yesssss. already.

Sickandary!
09-28-2009, 12:07 PM
madden 92 nigga......4 way window pane dosin 9 year oldz more than reseting their nintendo donkey kong jr sessionz an shit. ill communication/gravedigga dayz trippin as much as we could before we was even livin life by the semester an shit. i woulda beeen a star running back for an indestructible football force i shoulda went to highschool for

16th_Chamber
09-28-2009, 12:53 PM
You have quite the imagination, sickandary!. You must have wrote a lot of stories in English class but still failed.
________
MARY JANE (http://maryjanes.info/)

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Can you imagine if Sicka really went to jail and tried to act hard?

Sickandary!
09-28-2009, 04:45 PM
iron dan, got sentenced to a week of sheer terror for an MIP he claimed complete innocence for and signed up for work release under his mama'z daycare buisness. bright an early every morn she swoops him up from the hostile work center in the souped up field trip mini van an payz his way thru the system via his allowance he's recieved since he was a shorty doin dishes an mowin the back lawn.

INF
09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
no doubt,lol

Sky Blue Danny Kid
09-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Yeah, Sicka, going to jail is really cool.

You're the man. Not a loser at all.

Which is worse? Bragging about your stay in prison, or making up stories about our time in prison?

Youre a ho and youd get raped. I don't even mean in prison. I just mean walking down the street

Mumm Ra
09-28-2009, 05:39 PM
there are way too many words on this page

PALEFORCE
09-28-2009, 06:46 PM
i got some stories. im alittle dude. like 5'9 150. people think im sweet especially bigger dudes but they dont know i trained. i been jumped, jaw broke, already and i never really started a fight. its usually just me standing up to uncivilzed people, tuff guys and shit. sometimes i got my ass beat but some of this shit is glorious though.
like 1 time when i was in job corps we were one the bus getting ready to head to the community college. now that i think about i got in like 5 brawls there but this is the only one that wasnt with staff or security.

so we on the bus, and theres this ghetto trash punk named pookie. hes one of those lost souls that grew up in poverty and listen to too much rap. sex drugs and murder, carried a shank all the time and would floss it. but he didnt fool me i could see in his eyes he was weak.
before the bus takes off im sitting in my seat, by myself, cuz nobody really like to fuck with me one way or another.if u sat next to me its cuz you were last. just how i liked it, i was like a nomad in the wilderness. so pookie gets on the bus walks straight up to this guy ross and punches him dead in the face. as soon as i saw that i started to feel that fire fuming.
you got to understand this kid ross didnt bother nobody. he was a fat white kid with glasses from romania or some shit, and he had a high pitch voice like a female robot. the proverbial fucking nerd. so i guess pookie thought he could get over on him. pookie starts screaming at him "ill fuck u up pussy blah blah blah" BLOAW socks him again.
"what you gonna do about it ross?"
at this point my instinct took over. i didnt even have to think about what i was going to do. i hopped up and cold cock that mother fucker before he could even realized it, and he sunk. i dragged him off the bus, ran his pockets, took the shank and asked him how it fucking felt.

he was pissed though, threatening too kill me. and i think he ended up getting kicked out for stabbing someone else.
anyway i see this kid ross like 3 years later in altoona, pa while i was visiting one of my girls. this kid saw me and never forgot, asking me if i wanted to chill and gave me some squares. yea that was some satisfying shit right there

ALCATRAZ
09-28-2009, 07:10 PM
i'll rock yo shit nigga^

PALEFORCE
09-28-2009, 07:40 PM
cant believe i got sucked into that shit again.

PALEFORCE
09-28-2009, 07:50 PM
i never really started a fight. its usually just me standing up to uncivilzed people, tuff guys and shit.

see what i mean? I cant stand these fucking guys.

Sickandary!
09-29-2009, 12:59 AM
yeah we was shank tight in 6th grade, boyz an girlz club sellin weed,like we needed weaponz and shit. lol.....cripz started poppin up all over middle school in seventh. droppin out in eight. crack hit the streets, acid hit the schoolz, shrooms hit, meth hit, lbz. an lbz of weed got ran all around community by the white kidz and nativez all kindz of endz to be made in the early 90's. i made it to ninth...beat some people up got kicked out neva went back. got peeled for some gunz, served 6monthz in echo glen. learned to fight for real in the work camps and shit. southsiderz started makin moves in highschool. all illegalz.......get busted for squabbin with the localz,,,,,,get deported back to south america. now a dayz we all workin in one way or another for the incarcerated scarface niggaz we grew up with in grade school. we got some badass muthafuckaz hustlin around here. all it took to rise to the top was some serious jackmovez on the border runnerz. i unno pretty easy to make 100000 g'z before the summer got over in 97-98. all it took was some sweet money talk and some easily gained trust to get the whiteboys to front there fishin money for some 5-10 lbs dealz here and there not me exactly i never robbed no runnerz for over 2-4 g'z. yo my county was like 3rd in the country for highest chronic volumn among schoolz and shit. stupid white kids actually trusted the catz i was raised with. haha, thankz for the golden oppurtunity'z most yall never see in a life time when it comes to hustlin drugz and gunz and shit. wish i woulda stayed in highschool, mad chics....coulda got a football scholarship and gone to college, possibly NFL. awwww i misss those dayz. fuck yall i got my GED, kiss my ass if u think its lame to major in english when i was barely in 9th grade. yep its all true cuz i was born an raised true to the game.

peace to infinity an palehorse for bustin out the street knowledge i was lookin forward to hearin an shit.

fuck daycare dan runnin a daycare jail an shit just to keep his lil ass outta jail shit.

PALEFORCE
09-29-2009, 02:09 AM
i feel you sick..iwas just thinking today how i coulda been a pro boxer...from 13 my trainer gave me a place to live as long as i fought for him. i sparred champions, but was too busy running the streets trying to make a man out of myself. haha little niave shit. im 26 now i probably could scrap up a career but shit is too real.

but lol at daycaredan ....mods i know you want to change it to that