PDA

View Full Version : Who saw that new family guy yesterday?

famenchuan
09-28-2009, 08:16 PM
that part were they go into the disney dimension was fucking funny.

Clevland show was not that good.

Thrilla24x7
09-28-2009, 09:21 PM
I thought the family guy was funny as hell too. Cleveland show was ok, Cleveland Junior had me crackin up tho

oDoUoSoKo
09-28-2009, 09:27 PM
it was the funniest episode theyve had in a very long time...

cleveland show takes the worst parts of family guy, throws black grease paint on its face, and nudges it onto a stage with a hat and cane...seriously.

hectis
09-28-2009, 11:08 PM
am watching the clevland show and so far yawn

RiseWithTheFallen
09-28-2009, 11:55 PM
I haven't seen new Family Guy in a while and it was really funny. Not a fan of the Cleveland Show though, but I didn't think I was going to like it anyway.

MaskedAvenger
09-29-2009, 12:27 AM
The new Family Guy episode was one of the funniest in a while

shaolinsword
10-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Might have to check it out if I can find it. The recent Fam Guy eps have been pretty shit

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-02-2009, 10:45 AM
it was the funniest episode theyve had in a very long time...

cleveland show takes the worst parts of family guy, throws black grease paint on its face, and nudges it onto a stage with a hat and cane...seriously. :yessad:

co-sign on both accounts
cleveland show was guilty of the same thing they poked fun at---making the comedy slow, predictable, and condescending because it has black characters. there were a couple of funny parts, but as a whole it was just plodding and uninteresting with the interactions of the cast coming off as extremely forced.
i give it a season unless it improves a lot

MaskedAvenger
10-02-2009, 11:11 AM
I thought the Cleveland show was pretty good but I wont really judge it until ive seen a bunch of episodes

Tage
10-02-2009, 11:18 AM
this episode was fucking brilliant. maybe one of the funniest ever episodes.

the last season was wank, and with alot of filler.

its funny how McFarlane is doing alot more now, with his wack ass spin-offs, yet Family Guy has got better(maybe hes not writing it solo anymore?).