PDA

View Full Version : I have a moral dilemma (Confused Bible Thumping Virgin Sissy Thread)

zooruka
09-29-2009, 01:06 AM
I go to church every sunday.... Now there is this girl who I see around the church and I thought she was hot...but I found out she was engaged to a guy at the church ... now this guy is a major player at the church which I go to, he is known by everyone and he helps alot at the church and is well respected.... Now this girl recently got married to this guy and that was all cool... they came to church every sunday and I thought nothing of it.. Then I went to church a couple of sundays ago and I had to sit behind them at mass... now there was a friend of theres sitting also behind them and next to me... Now this nice looking girl turns around to talk to there friend and im just sitting there minding my own business looking up at the projector sceen and then I see her give me the biggest stare ( I pretended not to look at her and just ignore her and kept looking at the sceen) then she looks away and then looks back again trying to make eye contact with me, like she wants me to talk to her ( because I saw here once at bible studies and we where in the same group together but I didnt really speak to her I only spoke in a group context) so its not like we knew each other enough to say hi.... then through out the mass she keeps trying to look back at me, but at the same time pretending to look around so her man doesnt catch on.. she did it like 5 times... and one time I gave in and made eye contact with her just to see if she was really looking at me and she seemed glad that I did ( like her mission was complete)

Now Im a christian and JESUS said if you even look at a women with intent to posses her you have commtitted adultury, so I have been fighting this tooth and nail not to sucumb to temptaion.. which was made even harder because she was wearing this bangin red dress.

Now I went home that night and tried to say to myself " your just tripping" It was nothing she wasnt really looking at you, but at the same time the evidance was overwhelming suggesting she was eyeing me out.. so this last sunday I go to church and BANG soon as I walk in the church she looking at me ...at this point I get all nervous because I start to think that its true (she is checking me out) and all through the mass she was trying to look around to see me on the sly.... also its like she knows I think shes hot and know there is this thing between us when we see each other .

Now I dont know what to do I dont want to sin so what should I do????

peace

16th_Chamber
09-29-2009, 01:23 AM
Lol
________
Fix ps3 (http://fixps3.info/)

PALEHORSE
09-29-2009, 01:29 AM
all i read is you want to fuck some girl so do it you fucking blasphemous fornicator

SKAMPOE
09-29-2009, 01:41 AM
fuck her, fuck her in the confessional booth....NOW!

diggy
09-29-2009, 02:00 AM
...Now this nice looking girl turns around... and then I see her give me the biggest stare...she did it like 5 times... and one time I gave in and made eye contact with her...

Now Im a christian and JESUS said if you even look at a women with intent to posses her you have commtitted adultury...

Now I dont know what to do I dont want to sin so what should I do????

peace

Mark 9:47

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

PALEHORSE
09-29-2009, 02:13 AM
thats why im not going alive

netscape check two
09-29-2009, 02:27 AM
Stop lying, you unholy jive turkey. This is more like you, credit to Skampballs.

6kG6OOH5WYA

zooruka
09-29-2009, 02:28 AM
look im not 100% sure shes checking me out but it definatly seems that way.

really that shows how nasty girls can be they can marry a guy and be married for less than 2 months and still be checkin a nigga out.

peace be with you !

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-29-2009, 02:52 AM
EmperorLES 7:32

"It is thy duty to please thine booty, my son"

This church bitch wants your wrinkly snake to penetrate her bushy garden. I say it would be a sin for you to covet another man's wife, but it would be an even bigger sin to pass up this golden opportunity. Enjoy the fruit of her loins and make her feel heaven.

Visionz
09-29-2009, 03:51 AM
look im not 100% sure shes checking me out but it definatly seems that way.

really that shows how nasty girls can be they can marry a guy and be married for less than 2 months and still be checkin a nigga out.

peace be with you !
heathenous tempter^, it's your fault for looking over

J-Cee
09-29-2009, 04:15 AM
fuck her..then pray for forgvness..its meant to happen,the feelings too strong...be a devil for a day..

Poetic Wun
09-29-2009, 04:53 AM
just fuckin do it... be a man.
what she does to her relationship is none of your business.

only thing is it seems like u like this girl a lil too much or u wouldn't be payin her no mind since she got married so giving in would probably make your situation worse.

J-Cee
09-29-2009, 05:13 AM
like for real..are you a man or a bitch??if the dude she married too was a friend or somethin thats a diff story,but if he aint..then uz got a dick thats meant for penetrating horny woman so do it

zooruka
09-29-2009, 05:16 AM
just fuckin do it... be a man.
what she does to her relationship is none of your business.

only thing is it seems like u like this girl a lil too much or u wouldn't be payin her no mind since she got married so giving in would probably make your situation worse.

I wasnt paying her no mind once she got married (even though i still think she is kinda fine) but she started giving me these looks ...trust me I wasnt looking for it if anything she started it by eyeing me out hard.

peace be with you !

zooruka
09-29-2009, 05:22 AM
like for real..are you a man or a bitch??if the dude she married too was a friend or somethin thats a diff story,but if he aint..then uz got a dick thats meant for penetrating horny woman so do it

look I dont want to sin... that would mean betraying everything I stand for and also if I did do somthing to attract her I would be an outcast at the church because her man is so well respected at the church and by everyone there and they are some what of a golden couple amongst the church community.

peace be with you !

Poetic Wun
09-29-2009, 05:29 AM
in all honesty, i don't like airin my business but i was in the same position as you.
i met this girl at church and she was married livin with her man, her son and her moms in law and i gave in.

she was sexy as shit and i felt i got to know a really cool girl for the time we had.
i'm a man of flesh and sometimes there's a connection that can only be resolved thru action.

if i didn't like that girl that much i'da told that bird to hit the bricks.

after our wave of attraction had subsided we went our separate ways cause we both knew we had no future together.

God understands we all make mistakes and weighing down the fate of my soul based on 1 situation is lunacy.

that's just me.
point being i did what i felt was all i could do since i thought she was that hott to begin with and since she wasn't much for respecting her own marriage.

if u feel the opposite then ignore her but in some sense at least make some confrontation.
maybe not about the sitation at hand but talk to her and ask what's up.
get to know her as a person and see if she's even worth all the emotional confusion

zooruka
09-29-2009, 05:41 AM
in all honesty, i don't like airin my business but i was in the same position as you.
i met this girl at church and she was married livin with her man, her son and her moms in law and i gave in.

she was sexy as shit and i felt i got to know a really cool girl for the time we had.
i'm a man of flesh and sometimes there's a connection that can only be resolved thru action.

after our wave of attraction had subsided we went our separate ways cause we both knew we had no future together.

God understands we all make mistakes and weighing down the fate of my soul based on 1 situation is lunacy.

that's just me.
point being i did what i felt was all i could do since i thought she was that hott to begin with and since she wasn't much for respecting her own marriage.

if u feel the opposite then ignore her but in some sense at least make some confrontation.
get to know her as a person and see if she's even worth all the emotional confusion

did you have sex with that girl ????

also its hard to talk to her to see whats up because she is always with her man and Im not friends with them so It would be weird to just roll up and say what up to her....its more of I see you you see me type thing where there is this vibe every time whe see each other but its from a distance.

peace be with you !

Face of the Golden Falcon
09-29-2009, 06:16 AM
Do what ever you want. Then repent on on your deathbed. Problem solved. It's what Constantine did and he created your religion.

J-Cee
09-29-2009, 06:33 AM

that's just me.

best response yet..

Mumm Ra
09-29-2009, 07:30 AM

so quick to judge arent you - while totally ignoring judgment on yourself when you've got a thing for a married woman.

so fuck her and go confess your sins afterward, it'll be like you never did anything wrong. isn't that how most religious sinners deal with not knowing how to follow god's word anyway?

you already drink alcohol and support islamic hip hop movements. don't act like you're not already going to hell, one more mark on your list aint gonna hurt any

peace be with you!

J-Cee
09-29-2009, 07:53 AM
take a hard logical look at your beliefs...and work from there..

zooruka
09-29-2009, 07:54 AM
so quick to judge arent you - while totally ignoring judgment on yourself when you've got a thing for a married woman.

so fuck her and go confess your sins afterward, it'll be like you never did anything wrong. isn't that how most religious sinners deal with not knowing how to follow god's word anyway?

you already drink alcohol and support islamic hip hop movements. don't act like you're not already going to hell, one more mark on your list aint gonna hurt any

peace be with you!

drinking alcohol isnt a sin and also i listen to rap not because rappers are islamic but because I like rap ...there religious beliefs are irrelevant to me...regardless of what religious slang they spit in there rhymes its not like I say to myself oh rza spat somthing about islam i better become a 5%er...(anyway half these rappers dont even know themselves what religion they are one minute they are muslims then christians the black jews lol .. I guess there religious beliefs depend on what day it is )

also If you have bothered to read the thread I have said I think this married chick has a thing for me... I was never checking for her she started it when she was eye balling the shit outta me.

peace be with you !

Blackula Spectacula
09-29-2009, 08:10 AM
Christians committing adultery in church. Someone hand this guy an Irroon!

Prince Rai
09-29-2009, 08:12 AM
priests like kids, you like married women. what's new in church?

SKAMPOE
09-29-2009, 10:46 AM
fuck her..then pray for forgvness..its meant to happen,the feelings too strong...be a devil for a day..
word.
people pray for miracles, that shit dont work, u play the cards u wuz dealt and pray for forgiveness later.

thats how the church works

SKAMPOE
09-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Do what ever you want. Then repent on on your deathbed. Problem solved. It's what Constantine did and he created your religion.
word up

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-29-2009, 11:01 AM

thank you for giving him a reality check

J-Cee
09-29-2009, 11:52 AM
the real problem here is ur beliefs..do what ya want..but dont let religion stop u from being human and having fun..god wouldnt of gave us a dick and woman a warm comfortable pussy if he didnt want them to unite
1+1 =2 (dick + pussy= life)
maths dont lie...

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-29-2009, 11:58 AM
^^^basically...

plus who is god to judge anyway? god kills millions daily, blows up stars, causes rain, hale, snow and earthquakes...if god condemns you to eternal damnation for chasing tail, then god's a pussy. (no blasphemy)

5hundred&one
09-29-2009, 12:16 PM
its not like I say to myself oh rza spat somthing about islam i better become a 5%er...

lol

spat doesn't really work in that context, does it?

Mumm Ra
09-29-2009, 04:13 PM
drinking alcohol isnt a sin
The Nazirite vow included abstinence from alcohol.“The Lord instructed Moses: ‘…When a man or woman makes a special vow, a Nazirite vow, to consecrate himself to the Lord, he is to abstain from wine and beer… He is not to eat anything produced by the grapevine, from seeds to skin, during his vow’” (Numbers 6:1-4).

“Do not be deceived: no sexually immoral people, idolaters… [nor] drunkards… will inherit God’s kingdom” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

“Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar, about which I tell you in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God” (Galatians 5:19-21).

dude you're totally going to hell, stop being in denial

and also i listen to rap not because rappers are islamic but because I like rap ...there religious beliefs are irrelevant to me...regardless of what religious slang they spit in there rhymes its not like I say to myself oh rza spat somthing about islam i better become a 5%er...(anyway half these rappers dont even know themselves what religion they are one minute they are muslims then christians the black jews lol .. I guess there religious beliefs depend on what day it is )
you used to always say you wouldn't read the quran because it is of the devil and you called islam of the devil - so how do you justify the FACT that you monetarily help to spread islam around the world through purchasing wu tang music?
I guess your beliefs depend on what day it is huh

also If you have bothered to read the thread I have said I think this married chick has a thing for me... I was never checking for her she started it when she was eye balling the shit outta me.

peace be with you !then why is it YOU with the moral dilemma??
why would her actions even pose an issue to you if you're doing nothing wrong?
plus yeah i read the thread, like where you said:
Now Im a christian and JESUS said if you even look at a women with intent to posses her you have commtitted adultury, so I have been fighting this tooth and nail not to sucumb to temptaion..so you know you already have the temptation by admitting you're fighting it. you already lust for her but you don't want yourself to.

and lol @ "she started it" I genuinely think you believe SHE is making you look at her in sinful ways and you're blaming your thoughts on her.

stop bullshitting yourself and me man. just stop.

AcidPhosphate69
09-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Haha, Mumm Ra dropping the sweet science on a sheep.

That's why I abstain from foolish religions meant to from and mold your life in what they deem satisfactory. Be human, that is all.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
First off, there's a difference between drinking alcohol and being a drunk... it's called alcoholism. It's not drinking that's wrong, its when it takes a toll on your life and family...

On point. Old Testament over rides New Testament. Old Testament says "Go forth and multiply" so first thing's first, it's your job as a man to seek the pussy. Besides, Adultery is only a crime if you're married.

A man doesn't get mad at the dude when he finds him sleeping with his wife. He get's mad at his wife for dishonoring him and their marriage. The fact he kills them both is because he doesn't want any witnesses to that shit... Ain't worth going to prison for nobody.

EDIT: On that note, find out if her husband is the crazy jealous type who would kill your ass if he walked in before you even consider talking to her let alone handcuffing her to the headboard.

Poetic Wun
09-29-2009, 06:21 PM
did you have sex with that girl ????

also its hard to talk to her to see whats up because she is always with her man and Im not friends with them so It would be weird to just roll up and say what up to her....its more of I see you you see me type thing where there is this vibe every time whe see each other but its from a distance.

peace be with you !
hell yeah!! wonkavator style:
front ways, back ways, side ways, up ways, down ways, in ways, out ways...

this was before i was aware of the beauty that is spirituality rather than religion...
i was followin my religion at this point in my life (and IM CATHOLIC!!)
we don't believe in forgiveness... we believe in a big FUCK YOU!

i believe in a higher deity. i believe we all are of gods image as im sure you do but i believe that's of mental nature and not what we physically look like. we all posess a god likeliness and it recognizing that and understanding that that will "set you free" from the guilt religion imposes on humanity.

im not trying to preach but in retrospect i know i made a bad choice. life goes on and i know im not a bad person but a person who has made some bad decisions (as im sure you have).
but if ur religion bares this much weight then let her look all she wants. feel comfortable in your seat knowing she digs you and never worry about what could have been.

there's plenty of fish in the sea, brotha

beautifulrock
09-29-2009, 06:36 PM
I agree with FMJ, you should pluck your eyes out.

zooruka
09-29-2009, 08:28 PM
hell yeah!! wonkavator style:
front ways, back ways, side ways, up ways, down ways, in ways, out ways...

this was before i was aware of the beauty that is spirituality rather than religion...
i was followin my religion at this point in my life (and IM CATHOLIC!!)
we don't believe in forgiveness... we believe in a big FUCK YOU!

i believe in a higher deity. i believe we all are of gods image as im sure you do but i believe that's of mental nature and not what we physically look like. we all posess a god likeliness and it recognizing that and understanding that that will "set you free" from the guilt religion imposes on humanity.

im not trying to preach but in retrospect i know i made a bad choice. life goes on and i know im not a bad person but a person who has made some bad decisions (as im sure you have).
but if ur religion bares this much weight then let her look all she wants. feel comfortable in your seat knowing she digs you and never worry about what could have been.

there's plenty of fish in the sea, brotha

real talk

thanx

peace

zooruka
09-29-2009, 08:37 PM
The Nazirite vow included abstinence from alcohol.“The Lord instructed Moses: ‘…When a man or woman makes a special vow, a Nazirite vow, to consecrate himself to the Lord, he is to abstain from wine and beer… He is not to eat anything produced by the grapevine, from seeds to skin, during his vow’” (Numbers 6:1-4).

“Do not be deceived: no sexually immoral people, idolaters… [nor] drunkards… will inherit God’s kingdom” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

“Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar, about which I tell you in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God” (Galatians 5:19-21).

dude you're totally going to hell, stop being in denial

you used to always say you wouldn't read the quran because it is of the devil and you called islam of the devil - so how do you justify the FACT that you monetarily help to spread islam around the world through purchasing wu tang music?
I guess your beliefs depend on what day it is huh
then why is it YOU with the moral dilemma??
why would her actions even pose an issue to you if you're doing nothing wrong?
plus yeah i read the thread, like where you said:
so you know you already have the temptation by admitting you're fighting it. you already lust for her but you don't want yourself to.

and lol @ "she started it" I genuinely think you believe SHE is making you look at her in sinful ways and you're blaming your thoughts on her.

stop bullshitting yourself and me man. just stop.

look Im only human to ya know, (even GOD know that).... Im sure anyone would be tempted a little bit if a fine honey was given you the eye... she is a pretty good looking girl I thought that the first time I saw her before she was married, and like I said I was never looking for it , she seems to be the one given me the eye.

I know the right thing to do (leave her alone and ignore her) but what my mind says and what my body tells me are two different things (hence I guess thats where the temptaion comes from)...Im sure GOD knows that everyone will be tempted at some point in there life (its only natural) but I guess he wants to see how you respond to it..... (but I must admit its hard especially when it comes to women and even harder when they are fine).

peace

Visionz
09-29-2009, 10:49 PM
look Im only human to ya know, (even GOD know that).... Im sure anyone would be tempted a little bit if a fine honey was given you the eye... she is a pretty good looking girl I thought that the first time I saw her before she was married, and like I said I was never looking for it , she seems to be the one given me the eye.

I know the right thing to do (leave her alone and ignore her) but what my mind says and what my body tells me are two different things (hence I guess thats where the temptaion comes from)...Im sure GOD knows that everyone will be tempted at some point in there life (its only natural) but I guess he wants to see how you respond to it..... (but I must admit its hard especially when it comes to women and even harder when they are fine).

peace
blah, blah, blah

you're projecting how YOU feel onto her. She don't like you like that and its all in your head. You can be friends with a female and not want to fuck and vice versa. How do you know she isn't interested in only friendship? You too fuckin scared to entertain that thought cuz you lack self-control.

Here she is in church, recently married and you're passing judgement on her the same way you do on Islam. Judging w/out knowing, its a character flaw you really need to work on. Stop being a pussy.

Mumm Ra
09-29-2009, 10:51 PM

peace

why would god condemn something he knew NOBODY could escape from doing?
or
why wouldn't god teach within his so called infallible bible, HOW to not be tempted? Telling someone to not be tempted is like telling someone to "have courage," or "don't be shy" - the words hold no power.
and god made you in GODS image, not HUE (earth) MANs image. you have the power to escape being ruled by the flesh, but you choose not to exercise it.

does he say in his bible that EVERYONE will be tempted or are you just making words up for him? Is god's word incomplete that you have to do that?

and lastly - i work with a physically attractive girl, but the temptation doesn't even exist at all because she is a devout christian and I find them highly undesirable. There is no feeling there for me to fight. So you are wrong in using the excuse "you're only human" or "anybody would feel the same in my shoes". :nonono:

how convenient to place the blame on EVERYTHING but yourself. i find that typical though.
i guess you still have no made-up excuses for why you support the spreading of islam though?

peace be with you!

diggy
09-29-2009, 10:59 PM
I agree with FMJ, you should pluck your eyes out.

Yup.

If Prof is a true bible thumping believer, he would do that.

zooruka
09-30-2009, 12:22 AM
blah, blah, blah

you're projecting how YOU feel onto her. She don't like you like that and its all in your head. You can be friends with a female and not want to fuck and vice versa. How do you know she isn't interested in only friendship? You too fuckin scared to entertain that thought cuz you lack self-control.

Here she is in church, recently married and you're passing judgement on her the same way you do on Islam. Judging w/out knowing, its a character flaw you really need to work on. Stop being a pussy.

maybe your right maybe its all in my head... you may also be right that she may only want friendship.. but there are signs that lead me to believe that maybe there is somthing more to it , now I didnt invent these signs out of thin air to please my ego... they just happend and it was (despite what you say) her doing... seriously man Im not that much of a douche to make this up, really I dont want it, and also most people know or at the very least suspect when a girl is checking them out, why should I be any different.

Im not judging her , what she does in her marriage is her business but when she is staring at me and turning around in mass to catch a look at me on the sly and seems happy when I make eye contact with her and her eyes light up when I walked into the church..i kinda think somthing is up...if you only want friendship you wouldnt act like that.

look im not bigging myself up, I just told what I think is happening to me like I said I was fine before all this started to happen she was married and though I thought she was nice I was cool with that and wasnt looking for anything or hoping anything ... I was just there minding my own business...and then all this started to happen.

anyway I dont expect you to understand

peace

Inspectah_Dirk
09-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Religion fucks up everything in this world. Even getting laid. Religion is a serious illness.

Visionz
09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
maybe your right maybe its all in my head... you may also be right that she may only want friendship.. but there are signs that lead me to believe that maybe there is somthing more to it , now I didnt invent these signs out of thin air to please my ego... they just happend and it was (despite what you say) her doing... seriously man Im not that much of a douche to make this up, really I dont want it, and also most people know or at the very least suspect when a girl is checking them out, why should I be any different.

Im not judging her , what she does in her marriage is her business but when she is staring at me and turning around in mass to catch a look at me on the sly and seems happy when I make eye contact with her and her eyes light up when I walked into the church..i kinda think somthing is up...if you only want friendship you wouldnt act like that.

look im not bigging myself up, I just told what I think is happening to me like I said I was fine before all this started to happen she was married and though I thought she was nice I was cool with that and wasnt looking for anything or hoping anything ... I was just there minding my own business...and then all this started to happen.

anyway I dont expect you to understand

peace
and then all of a sudden she decided that maybe you needed a friend and you ran wild with the thoughts in your head. I have lady friends whose eyes light up when I come into a room and are obviously happy to see me, smiling all big when I come around n' shit, why? They like me as a person but it has nothing to do with physical attraction or anything sexual in nature. This is all in your head and you're just too sexually frustrated to realize it.

That strict adherence to not atleast masturbating (we know you ain't fuckin) is probably partially to blame. It's a natural act and is the reason why I'm sure you've had a wet dream or nine. Your body needs the release even if you think you don't. When Jesus say that whole bit dudes where getting married at 13. A 20-something not getting a nut off every now and then?? Completely unnatural and leads to the internally confusing mess you're currently dealing with.

PALEHORSE
09-30-2009, 05:53 PM
this gotta be chuck jones secondary

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-30-2009, 06:04 PM
How old are you, Proof?

zooruka
09-30-2009, 08:22 PM
and then all of a sudden she decided that maybe you needed a friend and you ran wild with the thoughts in your head. I have lady friends whose eyes light up when I come into a room and are obviously happy to see me, smiling all big when I come around n' shit, why? They like me as a person but it has nothing to do with physical attraction or anything sexual in nature. This is all in your head and you're just too sexually frustrated to realize it..

yeah but those girls know you this broad doesnt even know me,to get all happy when I roll up.. also I saw her again yesterday and I ignored her completely but when I turned around we made eye contact and her eyes lite up like she was happy that I finally looked at her.

peace

Art Vandelay
09-30-2009, 08:36 PM
Zook's evil conscience: Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.
Zook's good conscience: For shame! Lawrence, I'm surprised at you!
Zook's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.
Zook's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever... I'm proud of you, Lawrence.
Zook's evil conscience: You homo.

http://thumbnails.hulu.com/9/50/27939_512x288_generated__RaUFuSutZ0+qsTho3gGsEw.jp g

PALEHORSE
09-30-2009, 08:37 PM
thats the best ones right there! you dont got to do shit but just wait till shes alone then just manhandle that hoe the way you want to real quick and walk away like nothing happened.

but im pretty sure jesus would want you to pull, out or use a condom

peace

Mumm Ra
09-30-2009, 11:49 PM
yeah but those girls know you this broad doesnt even know me,to get all happy when I roll up..
then why don't you talk to her and get to know her instead of rudely ignoring her? it's just a girl prof, they won't bite.... unless you get lucky

zooruka
10-01-2009, 12:19 AM
then why don't you talk to her and get to know her instead of rudely ignoring her? it's just a girl prof, they won't bite.... unless you get lucky

yeah I should just relax about it abit and if she wants to talk to me or says hi say what up.... I think ignoring her is making things worse.

thanks for the advice|)

peace

Inspectah_Dirk
10-01-2009, 12:12 PM
What would Jesus do?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-01-2009, 12:55 PM
I don't understand the dilemma here.

You either fuck her, satiating your natural desire to copulate, and become a god damned hell bound piece of shit sinner.

Or

You don't fuck her, and continue to experience mild lust without any reward, and remain a good christian.

If you don't care about becoming a sinner, fuck her.

If you do, don't fuck her.